(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Slow Day Today...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Slow Day Today... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:59 am

"Thank you, these ideas really help me out a bit. It is hard to figure a spot to begin at really, Kaimu had not made it to the living world in enough time that it is hard." Lakshmi reiterated, smiling sweetly again as she finished off the pudding and moved to the cake. So delicious~ Movies would be a good starting point...

"It could be a good skill to learn, how to act and lie like that. Do you have any plans after this then?" His good looks would last a while she felt, Lakshmi cutting another piece of cake off and popping it into her mouth. "Any other places than can accept you?"

Bringing a hand to her lips, Lakshmi was a bit shocked by how good it all was. This was Mia or Masaru level of sweets... "Do you make the sweets? They are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 6:19 am

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod to Lakshmi's thanks; she'd gotten ideas for...outings he guessed, so that was good, and he guessed as well that it would be a learning experience for them to try out things like movies and karaoke...

Plans...?

"....M...Mn...Not...really." He stated, glancing off to the side at that admittance. Really...it was extremely difficult to bring himself to just...act as she described. The only times it was even nearly manageable was when he was cocky, and that wasn't good for acting considering he couldn't just...become like that. "Dunno..."

As for the desserts, "I can make a few, but...those were made by Osamot- ... Iyuki, cousin..." He answered, giving her a name to put to the familial title she'd been hearing. It was... He still had a habit of using surnames, though talking to someone you'd just met while referring to actual...family like that was odd... Even he knew that...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:05 am

"Oh! I apologize, I guess that was too personal to ask. Really please forget I asked." Lakshmi held up one hand turned to the side and closed one eye, giving Hibiki a sheepish smile before shaking her head. "It really is all right. I just am too curious sometimes I suppose..."

She was glad though of the information given as it allowed her to latch onto that topic of conversation instead of her mess up.

"So even your cousin gets last name treatment usually. Forgive me, but you are a bit of an odd person... Or well I suppose you might be a perfectly normal human." Were humans like this? Lakshmi's head tilted more as she attempted to understand this rather unique individual. He even called his cousin by his last name...

Were they dynastic as well? She had a cousin that it would be simpler to call such anyways.

"They are well done though. Thank you for your service... Could you thank your cousin for me though?" The captain was almost done with her food and didn't want to keep the man too much longer really, the coffee drink long gone by now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 4:41 pm

"A-Ah...s'Fine...It's fine..." He really didn't care, it was just...hard to explain, and a bit... It was a bit awkward to admit one lacked key features in personality to...have the ability to take on other jobs. This place...was really the only place that his nature could be used as a benefit...he...wasn't sure about other places...

It was perhaps...a bit unsettling, but Hibiki wasn't going to allow himself to let that show.

"A...We sort of... I...only knew him apparently when we were kids, I just met him...a few months back, and we were just recently told we were family so...s'difficult to...just..." Acting all friendly wasn't something...

Oh well, he was just attempting to explain his behavior.

At her request, he gave a nod; "I'll let him know... s'No problem..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 am

"Thank you. I do appreciate your frankness with me at least." Lakshmi just smiled for Hibiki and nodded as she finished up the last of the sweets she had in front of her. So much vanilla goodness... He was worried it seemed about his future, but had no idea where to go or what to do about it... And there really was no hope she could offer him, being a shinigami of course.

That... As he told the story, her face darkened a bit and she looked away. It was definitely something she knew well herself really. "Ah... I suppose that does make sense. I am going through similar things myself at the moment. Surprise family is always a bit of a shock and can be hard to deal with... Even when you are as old as I am. I can...definitely see it being hard to adapt."

At least he would pass on her compliments and with that she reached over into her bag to grab her wallet from it. There were a few large bills, more than enough to cover the food and then some and the Captain pulled a few from it before setting them down on the table. "Before I forget you see, I might and I would feel awful if I left without paying."

Lakshmi would have come back to settle the bill obviously! But still it would be embarrassing to dishonor a friend of Mia's in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 am

"Ah..." Hibiki gave a nod at Lakshmi's words and smile as she finished up the last of her foods, she'd eaten it all. He'd seen Miyako eat...a lot more so he was desensitized really to large amounts of sweets or foods being eaten, so no reaction was given.

She'd enjoyed them, and that was what mattered.

When it came to her response to his situation; "A-Ah...Yeah." His circumstances were...far from normal, which didn't help things in the slightest as well...

Mn? Before she forgot... Ah, the bill...

"Right...Mn." That...was a lot, with all the food it had it's cost but...this was more than enough... Well, the boss would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:23 am

"Mm, I suppose I should go now. My thanks for all your help and the company. You are a sweet young man... Feel free to stop by whenever Mia wishes, you can always use my equipment if you are ever in the afterlife again. Just bring me a treat next time please~" Lakshmi teased softly as she stood up, bending down to gather her shopping bags before smoothing her dress. She gave Hibiki a wink and a smile as she stood, walking to his seat so she could boop his nose.

"Goodluck with your surprise family. I hope... I hope they bring you happiness and not too much trouble. Families always carry some you see." With a little bit of a finger wave bye after her playful teasing, the woman and her jellyfish dress left the store. She'd definitely have to stop by some other times as well. It had been delicious...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 6:35 am

"Mn.." Hibiki gave another nod...before Lakshmi stood and came over to his seat to...h-hah!? Poke him in the nose? He blinked, not familiar with the gesture and being confused by it...but he attempted to shake off such confusion before he looked like an idiot as Lakshmi stood and grabbed her bags.

A...Ah...

"R-Right..." With her wish of good luck, another small nod was given as he himself moved to stand. He needed to straighten up the table and get the dishes washed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slow Day Today...   Slow Day Today... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slow Day Today...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2