(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:12 am

No! Iyuki felt sad that his show was ending, the show causing all sorts of amusements for him. They had almost kissed too... The man felt a bit relieved that it no longer caused any protective instincts to kick in. He instead just felt pleased... Muika said welcome back and his mood only improved despite his weakness.

Takuya blinked and looked back before turning the car on and beginning to drive off. "I guess your two's place then. There's no baths in Hibib's from what I remember."

"Yes... we have a spare bedroom. I suppose the non aired out blankets would have to do..." Iyuki was now focused on being a good housewife in his head, though his body was quite dead for the moment and his voice was weak for him. "I only changed them two days ago..."

Iyuki's head nudged her hands to make sure they didn't stop... "You should kiss her Otouto... She did wish one. And practice smiling... and saying I love you in return."

Takuya choked in the front seat. What in the hell had he missed?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 am

"Welcome..." Luca gave a nod, his attention moving from her to the dust pile, and then the building. He'd get to demolishing it in a moment, it should only take them a bit to get far enough away by car...

--

"We'll stick together then...Yeah." Hibiki answered, Miyako was right...even with her pouting; they all needed baths, and his apartment had no such thing.

W...Was she pouting because he hadn't kissed her!? He had been about to, but...but then those two had piped in! He gave Miyako another squeeze in his arms, hoping to get...a better positive reaction out of her... H...He could kiss her when those two weren't looking at them!

Gh... Shouldn't Osamoto be focused on his own over there instead of on them!? Kiss her, practice smile...saying lov... Gh...

"Hah? S-Shouldn't you be sleeping... I...I don't give free shows..."

"...That kiss is all over the internet..." After having spent months with Iyuki, a little kiss in public seemed like nothing to really fret over...

"Gh..." God damn it Okura. Since when the hell did she know about that!?

Muika gave no arguments to Miyako and Hibiki staying with them, thinking it was...probably best for them to stick together for now regardless. Separating seemed like a bad idea...

They were all tired, needed baths, and rest...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:33 am

Selena took Luca's hand in hers, moving to his side as the car left the area though it would probably be best to give it more time... He'd know when. She just...was happy they were safe and would go home with Luca...

----

Miyako, for all her pouting, was still insanely tired... Hibiki's squeeze caused the softest, sleepiest weh yet but she just nuzzled him lightly and continued to drift off. Sleep was... was good... It was amazing...

Even Muika and Hibiki's fighting didn't startle her... All she thought of was drifting off... "...wait...cool finger ring thing... gotta...ask...where..."

Yeah...vampire finger ring things...with points...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:44 am

Iyuki obviously did not mind them staying over, the baths would be welcome he assumed for all. Instead he felt...happy teasing otouto. Lifting his hand up, he moved it to Muika's knee to give her a pleased squeeze before he nodded. "My body is tired...my mind not so much. I was in an odd tank or drugged for most of this."

Takuya winced from the front seat but blinked into the mirror as a distraction. "Heeey what about video on the internet? A kiss?"

"...Dearest would you explain?" Iyuki had forgotten that his brother was out of the loop and was now attempting to hold in snickers... He did hear the sleepy mumbles though and nodded softly. "He was rather...dapper. Like... a Vampire Lord. Kind of really cool too. A healing doctor... Elegant with good taste in clothing and an air of mystery..."

"...I am sorry Otouto..." Iyuki gave Hibiki a pitying look and then sighed...

"...Yeah I gotta say holy crap. I don't think any of us stood a chance against that." Takuya, while waiting for his juicy gossip, put his two cents in as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 6:49 am

Luca grasped Selena's hand in return, standing there with her as they waited for time to pass. The building itself should be cleared of all of their people that that older male had sent in...

The main four had departed as well, and soon they'd be far enough away.

This building would end up decimated, there'd be nothing left of it... Selena's current state...she would hopefully not be bothered by the blast...

He waited a few more minutes until a breath finally escaped him, "I think they're far enough now... I'll head inside."

Saying that, he released himself from her hand and moved towards the building's entrance.

--

H...Hah!?

Cool finger ring...? Thing..? She had to ask... Was Luca of all people on her mind!? Why? Well...he'd healed them, but...gh...

E...Even Osamoto...an...Takuya too!?

"D...Damn it, L...Luca..." He muttered, quietly, very quietly. "Gh... I broke up with her..."

There had been no competition going on! There was no "standing a chance" against! These...damn...

Muika interrupted his mental frustration, speaking up as Iyuki wanted her to about the video. His words about the drugs and a tank had caused her to freeze for a moment, but she continued on...

"Hibiki was at Miyako's school...someone taped a video of him just going up...and dramatically kissing her before carrying her off...It went viral..."

Since when the hell did Okura start learning...internet...slang terms!? Gh... They were talking about that stupid damn video now... I...He had not meant for it to be recorded! That... That had been her birthday gift!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:07 am

Selena waited until Luca gave the okay, stepping back away from the building. The debris... Those particles in the air... Would there be anything left? She wasn't sure but the kinds of problems those getting in her lungs would cause would destroy Luca really. She wasn't allowed to get hurt, not without hurting him too much.

Selena was selfish but that was one thing she'd never do to him. He could decimate this awful hellhole and they could go home... Hibiki would be fine, he had them now. He didn't need her at all, especially with his family to watch over him now too.

-------

Now that woke Miyako up. She popped up much like a daisy, shaking slightly as her face turned red as horror washed over her! No! Just because that video had quickly hit the top... for a few days...

No... no.... Hibiki's words caused another jolt and she bounced up more but was still very sleepy as her slightly falling head and drooping eyes revealed. The otter fought it though! "W-Well! U-Um thats true and all...b-but he had...cool stuff... Th-Those corset things... I wonder where he gets... his clothes..."

"A-And it wasn't his fault! U-Um..." It really was Hibiki's fault but the young woman felt she should defend him with all of her sleep filled, cotton mouthed mumbles. "S'birthday present...I got a kiss...the best kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:32 am

"Send it lil sis. I need to see this later. It'll go to our embarrassing Videos of Hibib stockpile we've realized we had." Takuya was holding in his laughter, barely, and was about to die from how freaking upset Hibib seemed to get from Luca as well. Videos AND the Vampire lord? Tonight was golden~

Chuckles escaped him as he drove, Miyako's defense not really helping anything to him...

Iyuki did not hear Hibiki's quiet mutter and nodded as his eyes closed. "It was very romantic kiss... And yes... I must find out myself. I did like how they set against his clothes... I wonder where he got that amazing coat as well... Such cool taste..."

It seemed Iyuki had found someone to heroworship once more, Luca being star in his mind as he thought on it. Sleepily thought on it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:47 am

Luca made his way down the stairs towards the bottom area of the building; his eyes roamed around the area once he felt he'd found the main area that was the center.

He could smell blood down here, no doubt from everything that had happened before...

At least this place wouldn't be standing much longer. Now, the simplest way of doing this... He wanted to destroy this floor as well, so he'd need to separate himself from it somewhat...then...

After a moment's thought, Luca opened a garganta on the floor just a step behind him, his heels on the edge of it. He could return outside...just after...

His thoughts trailing off, he allowed his body to fall back into the garganta portal, needing the concentration as he raised his hand. A normal cero should do it...

The next thing Selena would see from outside was the building's absolute decimation.

--

"Gh..g..."

"Mm...I'll send it." One of Muika's hands left Iyuki for a moment, reaching into her pocket to produce her phone. The video's link at least was there, and she could send it to Takuya via text. He could check out the video whenever he wanted... It took a short moment, waiting until she knew it had sent before pocketing her phone again.

Hibiki just looked annoyed, the very definition of the word.

That damn video...and now more talk of Luca too... Why were they so obsessed with his fashion sense!?

Gh...g...Tch, whatever damn it!

"Oi... Takuya, s'Still have those smoke bombs, never had the chance or need to use them... Can you dispose of them?" If they just set them off that might raise some heads, and with where the four of them heading back to Osamoto's apartment there wasn't really anywhere that he himself could probably get rid of them...

Muika had almost forgotten Hibiki had even made those... Miyako had given them the perfect opportunity to move in, so they hadn't needed to make their own distraction...or well...Hibiki hadn't.

Not really minding them, her attention went back to Iyuki, letting her fingers continue to gently play with his hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:05 am

Selena shaded her eyes as the blast took out...the whole thing. She had been waiting, standing there and wondering how long it would take as the quincy held the coat closed around her. As the blast cleared, she noticed it was all entirely gone... Just a smoke filled crater. Forgetting her own previous worries and instead just covering her mouth with the long sleeve, she rushed over with a new worry written in her eyes.

Where was Luca?

-------

Miyako couldn't even dredge up more than a soft wehing as Muika sent the video to Takuya and everyone ignored her protests over the teasing of Hibiki. Embarrassing...stockpiles... she'd have to ask later...

Her body settled fully back against Hibiki and he was treasured with a soft little otter yawn as she promptly snuggled back up and rested. Sleep was taking too much of a toll on her and she quickly drifted back off despite the talk of something about smoke bombs... What...ever... She nuzzled Hibiki unconsciously...

Today... she was...fine now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 am

"Haaah thanks. I'll make sure everyone sees it. I bet Fujio will be brought to tears." Takuya teased as the phone made a soft sound that signaled a message from his pocket. They were almost to the apartment, just a street or two down when Hibiki's voice had him looking back up in the mirror. He raised an eyebrow and then shrugged.

"Yep, won't be too hard I think. Leave em in the car and it'll get taken care of. We're almost home, lil sis will you need help getting the sleeping lug upstairs?" He questioned, his eyes taking in the Iyuki who was drowsing just as much as the young woman on Hibiki's lap and in his arms.

Iyuki's words had trailed off, mumbles coming from him as he got in a tiny nap. However his head did move slightly and mouth droop open as Muika's fingers played with his hair more... Good...felt good... He was relaxed...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 3:23 am

Selena wasn't given the chance to worry for too long, a garganta opening behind her just a bit above in the air as Luca dropped down and landed. He dusted his clothes off with his hands, straightening them out as he stepped over to her.

"I believe it's taken care of..."

Perhaps that was an understatement.

--

Hibiki just sat back, despite his annoyance towards most of the people in this damn car as Miyako snuggled up to him. He almost wondered how either of the two would manage a bath with their exhaustion... Oh well, if they needed help, they needed help...

After that they could all just sleep... Save anything else like talking for tomorrow. He knew...they needed to talk, and he and Okura needed to properly apologize... Just ignoring this...it wouldn't do any good to do that. Ignore it...and it'd make life harder.

Hearing Takuya's words, Hibiki gave a nod; once they'd stopped he'd fish them out of the pockets of the coat he had blanketed over Miyako.

"I might..." Muika replied, giving a small nod to Takuya's question; she could carry him...but it took a lot of her strength to do so considering his size, she didn't want to carry him uncomfortably either...so Takuya helping was probably for the best.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Selena turned around, startled as Luca landed and showing her worry for a brief moment before it faded. She smiled at him, that understatement quite amusing and held out her arms. "You did a good job. Thank you... We should go home, I'll send Takuya a message."

Her dramatic, unintentionally, sweetheart. Selena pulled her phone out, took a shot in the dark that was still fairly good at showing the giant hole and then sent it along with a message.

-----

Miyako fell deeper asleep for a time, knowing they'd be there soon but not able to fight to stay awake herself. It was way too tiring. She felt safe again...very safe... There was no way she wouldn't utterly relax and rest.

She was covered in dried blood still but... but shower later... Her precious hair was a mess... Needed nicer cut...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:05 pm

Iyuki too fell into a short nap for now, unable to keep himself awake for more than a few moments at a time as the voices lulled him to sleep.

"I'll carry him up then. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll come by to check on you tomorrow." Takuya fell silent after that, wondering if anyone else would head out to see them? His mother was still bedridden, though she had calmed down. Fujio was torn between rushing out here and staying with Himeko and the rest were dealing with damage control. At least this video would cheer him up a bit. Probably make mom happy... His happy teasing had really been mostly a cover and coping mechanism as he wondered about the events of the day.

"We're here. Wait for me to help you out, Muika. I'll get him if you get the door... You've got the little sparkle eater Hibib, she's alll yours." Pulling up alongside the curb outside of the apartment building, Takuya put the vehicle in park and got out of the car. He moved to the back doors, moving to open them up and see about helping everyone out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 8:34 pm

"You're welcome..." Luca nodded as he approached Selena further as he noticed her outstretched arms. "Also... He said thank you."

It wasn't a hard guess as to who, Hibiki was quiet...from what Luca could tell, but he had wanted him to deliver that message to her...and so he would.

Home seemed like the best place for now, it felt like a rather full day...

--

Hibiki was quiet as Miyako slept on, shutting his own eyes momentarily until they reached the apartment building.

"Mm...No problem." Muika gave a nod to Takuya's words, waiting until the car had come to a stop and Takuya opened the back to get Iyuki. She'd get the door, and then once everyone was settled an inside they could work on getting bathed and into bed.

They were...really home now.

She was glad, relieved... She couldn't...wouldn't be able to remain like this much longer; it was becoming hard to keep this calm disposition. Iyuki was exhausted, he...he didn't need to see her like...like...

His exhaustion was upsetting, but in a sense perhaps...it was for the best. He said his mind was more awake, but...from what she could tell he hadn't noticed. The way she'd acted when he'd gotten hurt, and then when the bubbles happened...how she'd been then...she was much too calm considering what had happened.

"Right, right..." Hibiki nodded as well, carrying Miyako wouldn't be a problem. Before he made any attempt to move, he moved his hands to work on removing the smoke bombs from the coat pockets, carefully placing them off to the side so they could be dealt with later.

After that, he properly gathered Miyako up again and went about getting out of the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Selena wrapped her arms around Luca nestling against him for more warmth and adoring when his second set of words made her freeze. She felt a few tears leaking out... Hibiki thanked her...

Of his own free will?

He was stupid. He was so stupid. He was the stupidest. "He's stupid... I got him into this mess... I didn't fix it all for him and let him be happy. I don't deserve his thanks. You did. Take me home Luca, I want to cuddle my babies..."

---

Miyako didn't notice anything really, too sleepy even if the movements woke her up from the deepest of sleeps. She was drowsing, their voices coming from far away but she did make a soft sound of protest as Hibiki moved too much. No...no she wanted... a not moving bed... plus it was cold outside of where the bed had been and she wasn't sure she liked that.

Her eyes opened as she began to wake up a bit, seeing the familiar sights of the area around Muika and Iyuki's apartment as they headed up the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:34 pm

Takuya took the drowsing man, Iyuki waking up enough to know he was being lifted but his hand gripped Muika's leg in a soft squeeze before he allowed himself to be picked up. It was impossible to see her from this position but he smiled nonetheless. The man was settled in his arms before Takuya let HIbiki and Miyako get out and then he made sure all was set before heading up the stairs too.

"Where do you want him? Should I put him straight in the bathtub for you?" Iyuki needed it and he grumbled at his brother's words but agreed. "Please... I'll rinse... Muika please..."

He'd head straight to the bathroom once Muika let them into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Returning Selena's embrace, Luca squeezed lightly, holding her close to him as she began speaking after that momentary freezing period.

"You did a lot... I think...just being here must have meant something..." He didn't know the other male well at all, but from what he could tell... Selena had done a lot for him, and now when they needed help the most she had shown up despite...the troubling emotions she held within her, even if he was unaware of that.

Home though, it was best to get her home.

Nodding, he opened another garganta and began leading here through it. Soon she'd be home...

--

Hibiki didn't wait long on Iyuki and Muika, knowing it was cold out and just heading inside the building so Miyako wouldn't freeze. He knew where the apartment was he could wait.

Miyako was all covered up and bundled in his coat right now, so at most it just looked like he was carrying his sleepy girlfriend home to bed.

Muika waited until Takuya got Iyuki out before getting out herself, waiting on the two before giving a nod. "The tub's fine."

She'd get him clean and help him to bed, after that Hibiki and Miyako could have the baths to get her clean.

Having said that, she headed inside, taking stops at points to wait up on them before continuing on. She noticed Hibiki standing with Miyako by the door, and went about unlocking and getting the door open for all of them.

Once they were all inside, she headed inside herself, shutting the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 pm

"...He's stupid." Selena muttered again. She hadn't wanted to hear that from Luca, who she couldn't insult and ignore... Instead she just buried her face against him before pulling back after several seconds to follow him through the portal. Luca would be hers tonight, she'd need him for cuddles at the least after today...

-----

Miyako was waking up more and more and the thought of a bath made her give a pleased sound. Yuki-nii could go first, she didn't mind and her eyes opened fully as her head lifted to look up at Hibiki. Her eyes were definitely not as bright as normal, but she smiled just for him because she knew he was upset and hurting inside still. Even if she wasn't always the best at reading him, she could right now.

Once she was inside the apartment though, she struggled lightly in Hibiki's arms, wanting down for a few moments now that she was awake fully. "I-I can walk. Its okay... Muika can I borrow pajamas when you are done?"

Pajamas would be nice...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:00 pm

Once the door was open, Takuya headed into the bathroom and gently set Iyuki in the tub. The bathroom was a mess but the tub seemed clean enough... Pulling the sheet off of his brother since it was much easier for him to move the man, he kissed his head, before standing once again. He was positive Muika was behind him and with a smile that was weak he stepped closer to Muika and put his hand on her shoulder. He gave it a small squeeze as Iyuki breathed softly in the tub for the moment and gathered his strength.

"Thanks, you did a great job... Both of you. Don't beat yourself up... Just take care of him for now and do what you can. They are stronger than you give them credit for..." Takuya nodded again and stepped aside, heading for the door before looking back at Hibiki. "You both did good. They are safe, relax a bit. I'l be back as soon as I can but..."

There was a lot he had to do and the man made a face, he wanted to be here... But he couldn't. Saluting Hibiki he left and closed the door behind him. He hadn't ever wanted to see his brother naked but circumstances as they were... Well Hibiki could help with the washing if needed.

Iyuki watched his brother go but as the man spoke he smiled and nodded at Muika before pushing himself up a bit to start the water. "Can you help? I need... a bit I am sorry Muika."

He was pretending it was just a normal bath. Not one to wash the blood off... It had dried and flaked but... "Are they fine too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 11:19 pm

Hibiki did as Miyako asked of him, setting her down on her feet so she could stand properly. "Ah..."

He let her stand, though his hand remained around her shoulders as the other three entered the room.

"Mm, I'll see about getting some..." Muika nodded in response to Miyako as she walked behind Takuya and Iyuki towards the bathroom, she'd find her some clothes she could put on...

Turning her attention back to the other two, she followed them into the bathroom, waiting at the door as Takuya got Iyuki settled.

When it seemed he was ready to step out, Muika gave him the room, though his words caused her to freeze somewhat.

"...M...Mm." She nodded; she was accepting his words, even if she couldn't avoid the "beating herself up" part. She wasn't going to cause them any problems, right now Iyuki and Miyako needed all the attention they could be given.

Soon they could all rest...

After Takuya had left the bathroom, she shut the door and stepped over towards the tub. It was... She hadn't been paying as much attention to detail, but...right now she had no choice but to. It was...even if it was dry, the blood...

"H-Huh...a..amn... Mm... Yeah, don't apologize." Muika shook her head, moving to get the water started. She wasn't going to let it touch him though until she could get it warm enough. "Just rest, I'll help..."

Once it was warm enough she let it flow as it needed, reaching over to get a washcloth and such to wash him with.

"They're alright, other than tired right now... Miyako should be fine." Muika answered as she turned towards him, shutting her eyes for a moment and taking a breath before she began helping him with the blood.

--

Hibiki attempted to move Miyako to the couch, seeing as how it might take a bit for Okura and Osamoto to get done, blood could be difficult to...to get off so it'd take a bit.

He looked towards Takuya as he saw the man exit the room, giving a nod like Muika had to his words. "Ah, we'll get rest... We have things handled here..."

It was overall difficult to give kind words, but with much pushing he could manage somewhat. The man didn't have to worry too much, they'd all make sure to get proper rest...

Once they were all cleaned off they would likely all crash anyway, or at least Miyako and Iyuki would.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:16 am

Miyako wobbled as her feet hit the floor, leaning against Hibiki even as she stood. Her hand held his shirt, never letting go as his hand was holding her shoulder... She stared at the floor and took soft breaths, trying to relax and feel utterly safe again now that she was awake and aware again. Looking up as the woman headed into the bathroom, she managed a smile. "Thanks..."

As Takuya came out, Miyako smiled softly and leaned against Hibiki in a small almost hug while he led her towards the couch. That man was right, Hibiki and Muika needed to rest too... She was willing to do this all on her own even if her legs shook a bit, it was important to do things with her own power...

She did sit on the couch on her own though it was more falling against it than anything as she tried to relax as ordered. A hand came up to her chopped off hair and she smiled weakly as she twirled the rather just messy locks, still not having turned to Hibiki to see him... "I-I'll need to see a hairdresser to fix it... Maybe they'll make it look nice?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:38 am

Iyuki smiled softly as Muika began to deal with the water, the man sighing as he leaned back. He was worn out but he could definitely wash himself a bit. He'd need help but... the harder parts would be gotten done as long as he conserved what he had. Mental and physical fatigue were bothering him and he wished they had done Miyako first because he was sure she would be worse.

"I'll rest... And not apologize... Thank you... How are you holding up? You are...ah calm... Very calm?" He was one to talk, he was calm right now but for how long? How long could he keep pushing things back... Letting the water run over him as best it could, Iyuki tried to smile more than just softly but it was hard. Maybe if he focused on other things? "Ah...for pajamas... The bedroom, I changed the sheets the other day so it should be merely acceptable for them... But pajamas will be a problem. She'll have to wear a shirt of mine I think...Unless you have some very loose ones?"

He'd seen more of that girls body than he'd wanted today and winced as that thought popped up. Here the man was trying to think of happy, simple things... Like cleaning and being a good host. The water was running red but the blood was coming off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 12:45 am

Hibiki moved to seat himself on the couch after Miyako, resting back against it beside her as his eyes went up to the ceiling. After all that it was almost surreal to be back...

He felt exhausted, even if he hadn't been as active fighting-wise; he'd been the brains while Okura had filled in the brawn. All that mental stress from panic and worrying...plus having to keep collected enough to make a plan...

Luckily Miyako had given them that opening.

His eyes shut for a moment, attempting to banish the thoughts from his head; they would...focus on all of this tomorrow. It was just toxic to think on it right now.

"Mn?" Hibiki's eyes shifted over to Miyako as she started talking; a hair...

A heavy breath escaped through his nose, his eyes shutting again; she was distracting herself, or...focusing on things to look forward to. She'd done the same thing after the bubble incident...

"A...Ah..." His voice was a bit weaker as he answered her, it was his typical noise...but it just didn't have the strength behind it.

--

Muika was quiet as she helped and focused on getting the blood off, almost not catching Iyuki's voice as he began talking, which caused her to pause for a moment when she noticed.

"M...Mm, d-don't...you' don't need to...to worry about me." It was getting harder to keep her sentences straight, one reason she'd gone silent. "...I'm calm because I have to be..."

She needed to be, Iyuki didn't need to see her upset in his current state, and neither did Miyako. She could breakdown on her own time, everything since her earlier worry before they'd even gotten the news of what had happened...all of that until now, it was just bottled up, sealed air-tight in a cracking bottle...

Shirts...ah, right... "Mm, if I can't find anything I'll do that..."

Muika planned to swipe one of his shirts anyway, thinking that maybe it might help soothe her in some form... So if she couldn't find looser clothes from her own she'd just grab another, and some shorts.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 am

"If I get it cut short enough I'll match you more." Miyako was just smiling....smiling like she always did when she was trying to not feel something. Hibiki would recognize it by now as that smile, but his eyes were closed... She leaned back against the couch and took his right hand to hold it up and bring it to her face, kissing the palm and then each fingertip.

"You are a hero. A super hero. My superhero..." Her voice was a soft murmur but Hibiki was pained...she needed...she had to soothe him. He needed her to do that. She barely had the ability to, but she would... No matter what...

It was something to focus on.

A useful thing to focus on... Instead of silly hair things.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 1:21 am

"Then...when we get to bed... You can be as uncalm as you need." Iyuki's expression grew a bit pained, knowing Muika was only like this now for his sake. His and the otter's.

It was all coming off, it...was disappearing down the drain... Iyuki stared at the swirls of red that turned pink and then... then just clear... His hair hung in his face, dripping with the water as he paused his own washing for a bit, losing strength as he let Muika do the job...

"My hair is fine, it just needs rinsing... Thank you, and feel free to use anything of mine you want for them. Hibiki will need... Hmm something stretchy. I wonder if I have anything loose enough for him? Ahh he's too muscular... Maybe just pants, I have quite soft ones that do stretch a bit..." He was muttering, firmly focused on that. House...houseguesting... no one had ever stayed over before... Yes... "We should...get something to eat before bed too. All of us, or else the morning will be painful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: