(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:07 pm

Miyako's other hand lifted up to his cheek and both hands moved into his hair. Hibiki was tired, he needed rest and shouldn't be hovering over her. She was aware enough now to realize that and tried to pull him down to her again. He... rest...

"You didn't? Wh-Why not...?" Staring up at him, it was apparent she had expected him to...have...done so. Why hadn't... It made no sense... His temper had to have been set off...

They were all gone regardless, Muika had taken care of them or the others had... Miyako felt herself relaxing despite how horrible she felt for them dying. It...none of them had been sane. None of them could be... Knowing they weren't around made her feel safer and she cried more at that thought.

What had happened to her to make her think that?

At least Hibiki was here. She nodded, accepting that he would help her and be here for her. That she wouldn't break due to that... And with that she calmed enough even if her tears didn't stop. "'Kay... L-lay on me... its fine..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:14 pm

Why he hadn't...

"Before..." Hibiki began, attempting to explain; "you said you were afraid...of what I had the power to do... I was... I figured...when I got to you...you'd feel a lot better if my hands were clean..."

If he'd...actually killed any of them, he would have gotten a lot more blood on him. At most his shoe suffered when he kicked one of them, but that was the extent of his violence count.

"They're...all gone though..."

None of them would be coming after her, she'd be safe...they'd all be safe.

He felt her trying to pull him down, and she nearly successfully managed to do so at first, but...he needed to say that to her face...after...he allowed himself to be pulled down, moving just slightly to the side where he wouldn't be completely lying on her...

She needed at least some breathing room...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Miyako felt her heart racing as Hibiki said something ridiculous. He was...was...completely silly thinking that. She sniffled just a bit and shook her head... "I don't understand... Does that really... Did that really matter to you that much? You don't have to have clean hands to...to be good..."

At that point it probably wouldn't have even been noticed but he had been thinking about her that much?! Miyako shook her head more as he reaffirmed that it was safe since they were all gone... She was unable to stop focusing on that.

He laid back down against her and she turned her head to attempt to kiss him in a moment. There was the tiniest smile and as she looked at him she fought a weak giggle. "You are...very very thoughtful...and gentle..."

Now she attempted to kiss him... he had to know that first...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:12 pm

"...Above all I don't need...or want you fearing me, no matter what part...of me it is..." It would...normally be difficult to get out the words, but Hibiki was too exhausted right now...it was just coming out, even if it was halted.

He didn't want her fearing him, no matter what part... Yes, he had the power to do those things...but...he wasn't. He wasn't gonna... Even if he'd wanted to back there...

That had stopped him from doing anything too drastic.

"Mn..." A small mumble of nothing intelligible escaped him at Miyako's comment, his eyes opening briefly to see her moving to attempt a kiss...

He responded, once their lips had touched; she had been trying...so he'd close that distance...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:54 pm

"...Thank you... I'm sorry I'm..." Miyako felt her heart beating too strongly at his words, feeling both upset at herself and also happy with him. Hibiki seemed to want to be someone who she couldn't fear it seemed... Maybe even...someone she...could call hero truly? To his mind...

He wasn't going to hurt others so she didn't fear him... At least unneeded or excess hurting.

Miyako's hands stayed in his hair as the man leaned forward, returning her kiss as she held him there... He was silly... and a hero and wanted to be it seemed. His actions and words told her that much. He wanted to be her hero and worthy of it!

Hibiki was exhausted though and needed rest... Miyako didn't pull back though. Instead she deepened the kiss, attempting to at least in hopes he'd be distracted... She was feeling much better at least and wanted to share it. She had vented a bit of that hurt out and Hibiki had accepted it. It wouldn't be healed right away but she was making it...at least putting some sort of salve on that wound with this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:00 pm

Miyako had thanked him...but she had no need to apologize; he was doing...doing this because...

She didn't need to apologize...

Hibiki didn't pull away from the kiss, even as Miyako deepened it. It was distracting, and it helped...even if he was tired still; they'd get up soon...it was morning...at least he believed it was, so they'd need to eat...

He'd lost track of the actual time, only knowing it wasn't night anymore.

Distractions were good... The next few days were going to be long ones...he felt so, anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:07 pm

Miyako held him to her, kissing Hibiki with more than a bit of desperation now. It felt good, very good and kept any miserable thoughts from surfacing. She felt better but this was pushing all of that away. Hibiki needed rest and sleep... he shouldn't be getting kissed like this...

Her mind was warring between more kissing and life affirming actions and also between letting him rest more... She...wasn't ready or wanting to get out of bed at all... She didn't care about food... Maybe he'd rest if she kept him in bed with her? Kissing him should keep him here...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:16 pm

Miyako seemed to need this, want it... It wasn't like he didn't want to pull away from the kissing either; a lot...a lot had happened, they'd been way too exhausted...last night, still were exhausted, but kissing like this...it was a good distracting.

Distractions were still needed, still...very much needed.

He knew they'd need to get out of bed soon, but needing didn't do much to help the fact he didn't want to get out. He felt like if he got up the moment he sat down again he'd crash. He had gotten used to normal sleep...more than normal sleep...he liked sleeping in... Staying up like this wasn't good for him.

He couldn't have rested last night though... He'd needed...needed to make sure Miyako was alright.

It was no one's fault, well...other than...them, but... rest, they'd all need more than just a nights rest to get back to things properly....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:23 pm

Kissing like this was too distracting all told. Miyako let out a soft sound, her hands clenching lightly in his hair as she continued the now making out. Her heart racing now due to other feelings, she knew they had to get out of the bed and go and that it was Iyuki and Muika's bed and and...

Her body pressed against him, the nice reminders that she had made it out of that place alive. Hibiki was right here and not going anywhere... He was dead tired though...this was bad to...to be carried away by...wanting to remind herself she was alive...

Very not good for him... Miyako's body didn't listen and kept her kissing up, refusing even air now as she clung to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Hibiki continued with the kiss, up until he himself needed to breath; Miyako...probably needed to breath too, they couldn't just keep up like that. His breathing was hard, even if he was attempting to keep it controlled...

He didn't pull away from her completely, not wanting to move too far, wanting to stay close. They both needed to breath though... it'd be bad if they didn't...and kept going like that.

Catch their breath...

A hand of his hand gone up to begin lightly teasing her hair, his fingers moving slowly against the purple locks. This...this was fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:38 pm

Miyako's breathing matched his, but she let out a grumpy sound as he pulled away. Her head followed his for a moment in want before she settled back against the pillow, staring up with green eyes and breathing hard. One of her hands slid to his cheek and rubbed it gently as his own hand played with her hair.

Her head leaned against that hand, wanting more touches and yet a bit worried now that they had stopped. "You need more rest Hibiki... I shouldn't be kissing you like that..."

Shouldn't but wanted to... Wanted a lot more than kissing too...It was rather obvious how she was staring at him now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 pm

"Can...Can rest for now..." Hibiki was lying down again, his head next to Miyako's on the pillow; "Br...Break in...new apartment..."

It was...obvious how Miyako was right now, there wasn't much he could personally do right now to...satisfy her like that though... Well, they'd have something to do when they got the apartment...

He doubted it'd be...a good idea here anyway; there was always the chance those two would come check on them if they took too long.

He didn't even know of they were awake yet, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:55 pm

"..." Miyako turned bright red... She was a bit embarrassed and also... it was flustering thinking about breaking in an apartment like that. It was definitely distracting and something to look forward too, her eyes darting up to the ceiling...

Her breathing was returning to normal at least now, helping her resist things and she did nod finally in acceptance. She smiled softly and brushed her hand across his cheek again. "You should get some sleep at least... I'm not hungry... I can, can stay awake and watch you sleep."

If she was awake he wouldn't have to feel like he'd be awake...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

"..." Miyako was burning red at his words, but...well, it wasn't like that wasn't going to happen...realistically speaking; they were getting a new apartment, it wasn't like they were just going to stop with those activities...

Him...sleep?

Hibiki blinked at that; it was daylight though...

Miyako was offering to stay up, and claimed she wasn't hungry... If today were any normal day that wasn't a statement he'd believe, but...

He let his body relax in bed, and let his eyes drift shut; "Dunno if I'll sleep...but I'll rest..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 pm

Miyako's hand went to the blanket as she pulled it up him further and tucked him in before leaning down to kiss his head. Her head rested back against the pillow as she settled herself in, making sure he could relax and be comfortable... "Rest lots then... If I can help you sleep just tell me."

If he needed her body or her touch or voice... She would help him. He needed it... She was helped by him, so she could help him in return. Besides Miyako wanted to help the one she loved...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:23 pm

Hibiki curled up to Miyako as she pulled the blanket up for him, making himself comfortably against her at her side; he felt her lean over slightly to kiss his head which earned a tired mumble from him.

His arms were around her, holding on to her in a secure hold. He wasn't sure about sleep...but he'd try to rest like she wanted him to, he needed it...

"Mn..."

Wasn't...wasn't she supposed to lecture him...or somethin'... Her priority was him resting though... He guessed she'd...temporarily put it off...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 3:13 am

"I'll give you a lecture later..." Miyako's voice was quiet as she brushed Hibiki's hair with her fingers lightly. She wanted him to rest and it seemed he was fully accepting of it at least. He'd curled up and made himself comfortable...

He was holding her, but she wasn't going anywhere at all. Hibiki was safe and that was all there was to it. He'd love and protect her utterly... But he needed love and protection right now. Sleepy protections.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:46 am

Rukuya wrote:
Iyuki had...fallen asleep it seem; she was glad.

Muika shut her own eyes, but sleep didn't come as easily, she was worried about him having nightmares. After time she noticed he seemed to be in a deep enough sleep, but... She was still worried, she knew how bad they could get...

At most, she managed dozing, but her attention was fully on Iyuki to make sure he slept properly.

She'd... She'd be fine... He could get mad at her about it, her thoughts, her hand, and everything else in the morning...

Iyuki shifted in his sleep as it grew lighter and lighter out, his deep and utterly dreamless sleep being pushed away as it did so. It was so bright... Why was it so bright...? Was he out...of the tank again? Had he dreamed it!? Being home... His mind was immediately alert in a rather sleep deprived and worried way.

He sat up with a sharp cry, attempting to escape the bonds this time. He could not leave Miyako there to face it alone! She was so innocent! Protect...

Items in the room quivered as his soul pulling immediately went into action as he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:03 am

H-Huh... Wh-

"I-Iyuki!" Muika hadn't known what exactly was clearly going on at first as Iyuki broke from her hold; she had been in a light slumber...one that could barely even be considering sleep so she wasn't rested in the slightest.

She had only fully left her mild daze as Iyuki shot up; his powers... some of the...the items were moving... He was using soul pulling!

She was tired, but she pushed herself up with more that a bit of strength, her hands moving to his arm without much thinking to try to stop him. "I-Iyuki! I-It's okay! It's alright!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:18 am

Iyuki heard his name, the first call slowing the movements of the items shifting. Muika's voice cut through the initial panic but didn't entirely stop it until he felt both her touch and then her reassurances. Her voice, her hands... Those were familiar. Not a dream... His wild eyes calmed as he stared down at her, letting out a soft breath as they finally actually focused on the room.

His shirt on her, the bedding... All of it meant home. It hadn't been a dream...

Iyuki leaned his head down against hers, his free arm coming to wrap around her and pull her closer to hold her. "Home... I... am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 2:24 am

"Mm..." Muika kept a hold of Iyuki as he came back to reality, realized where he was, and that he was safe; they were at home, nothing bad...nothing bad anymore... He didn't have to experience any of that again...

As she felt him lean his head to hers, and wrap his arm around her to pull her closer, she relaxed in his hold; her own hold on him was weak, but still there...and with his arm around her she went a bit limp against him. It wasn't by choice, she just needed the rest...

"Mm...home..." He was right... "s'Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:21 am

Iyuki wasn't entirely awake still but really it was hard to be fully awake when one felt as if sleep was still needed... He was holding Muika though and that was something to focus on and settle him, holding her closely as she laid against him rather limply.

It... Had she slept? She seemed exhausted... His voice was soft and a bit hoarse with sleep as he nudged the top of her head. "You did not rest did you? Thank you..."

Should they get up though? There was something pinging at him, something he had to do... But worry over Muika's state made him just push that aside. Nothing was more important than making her more secure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:25 am

"Mm..." Muika answered honestly, giving a small shake of her head against him; she had to...to stay up. She had needed to stay up... "Had...to make sure you didn't...get nightmares..."

She knew how bad they could be...and after what he and Miyako had gone through...she couldn't just sleep with that worry. She couldn't rest...she had to keep an eye on him, make sure he was alright...

It was fine...she could...sacrifice sleep for that; she didn't mind...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:34 am

"I am awake now... So your protests are invalid." Iyuki may have felt like he could go for several more hours worth of sleeping but for Muika's sake, and Muika's much needed lecture's sake... He would do this. The dead tired woman could not stand up to being given that response really. Iyuki would not take away from her health for this even if it was also for her health.

And his health really.

Iyuki brushed a hand through her hair softly, tempting her with soothing pets to try and get her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:38 am

"Mm..." Awake now.. It was morning though...or...well not dark... Under normal circumstances Muika would have attempted to rebuttal, but... even if Iyuki probably needed more rest too she felt he would fight her on this.

She was resting in his hold, letting him stroke her hair as he wished; it was comforting... She wanted to stay awake, try to at least, but he was doing that and holding her...it was...hard to...

Her eyes had already drifted shut against her will, it seemed that she'd fall asleep in mere moments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: