(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Enchanted by Illusions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:57 am

Iyuki knew he could win this, as mentally and emotionally exhausted as he was. Muika was much worse, working in his favor~ Not that that was good, the woman had worn herself out...

He sighed softly, continuing to play with her soft hair as his fingers gently took out tangles while trying to soothe her. She had come to rescue him and even though his eyes contained bags, he would stay awake and watch over her for now. She needed protecting now, she needed help.

This was help he could provide and with joy. He slowly leaned back, allowing them to cuddle up on the bedding while his other hand moved up to keep Muika occupied and asleep as well. Iyuki would stay awake and guard her sleep in return while she rested.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:07 am

Despite Muika not wanting to sleep, she fell asleep rather easily; she had used her powers to their strongest abilities, and had kept her blade manifested for hours without proper use... It along with the scares and panic had taken a heavy toll...

She couldn't have fought sleep much longer despite her desire to do so.

--

"M...Mn..." A couple of hours later, Hibiki started to return to reality; he hadn't even realized he'd fallen asleep... He had...meant to be resting, but he hadn't meant to fall asleep. He'd...fallen asleep though.

Miyako... Had she fallen asleep!?

He immediately attempted to move at that thought, pulling back; he couldn't... he had to keep an eye out...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:11 am

Miyako promptly pulled Hibiki back down to her chest, reassuring him she was awake. "Shhh, there there. It's okay."

Her hand moved to his hair again, her fingers teasing them as she attempted to keep him asleep and resting. The young woman had been for her part resting on the bed, though there was a book in her other hand that she had made. It was one she had read quite a bit and was a perfectly replica of the signed copy in her dorm room.

Aoyama-san truly understood romance.

Her eyes were torn from the book though, looking back at Hibiki in worry.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:18 am

Iyuki breathed a sigh of relief as Muika drifted off, not having wanted her to stay awake any longer. It was daylight yes, but he trusted his brother and Selena to handle work and school for the two pairs. There was no way any of them could make it in at all to any workplace.

Muika needed quite a bit of rest before she could even function in her own home! He would give her that time and think...think on his carefully worded lecture. It would keep him awake long enough he felt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:26 am

"A-Ah..." Miyako...was awake then; well...he didn't have to concern himself over that then... "I'm...fine now..."

He wasn't going to be getting any more rest. He would be fine, for now he felt well enough to at least function properly. He didn't believe it'd been that long, but...he felt...better than he had.

He tried to glance up to see what Miyako had been occupying herself with...as he'd heard the faint sounds of pages from a book... A book...then?

A...Aoyama...

--

Muika continued to rest against Iyuki; her sleep was dreamless as it usually was. She was sleeping, just as Iyuki wanted her to. Lectures would be saved for when every party was awake, not that that thought had crossed her mind.

Her mind had been quite full of her worries from the prior day, all fear she'd felt...the guilt, everything... It was all just welled up inside...

It was awhile before she'd started to show any signs of waking, the first being her hand clenching the fabric of the Iyuki wore before she stirred somewhat.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:33 am

"O-Oh sorry Hibiki..." Miyako immediately let the man go, looking sheepishly down at him as she set the book aside. He was awake it seemed and okay, despite her own bagged eyes she was looking at him with worry. Her skin was pale from the incident still, she felt as if she had been tossed into a wood chopper and come out put back wrong and... well just was sore despite the healing.

However it was okay and she smiled, weakly, but smiled just for Hibiki to make him feel better. There was grumpy lecturing in store for him in a bit but... "Did you sleep well?"

Her concern, despite being the one traumatized the day before was too strong.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:40 am

Iyuki had found Muika's sketchbook, or one of them. He wasn't sure if she had gotten another or not... Making sure to find a clean set of pages, the man had worked on making carefully drawn pictures while she slept in his arm. Once he had been sure she was utterly out of course, due to playing with her hair so much.

She had needed this rest and Iyuki wasn't one to stop her from getting it. As she began to stir though, he set the pencil and sketchbook aside. Her hand was holding his shirt, it seemed she would soon wake up fully?

Iyuki's hands returned to her hair. Maybe this would tempt her back to sleeping more despite his weary state. She needed more rest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:45 am

Miyako still looked exhausted...though...he probably didn't look all that better himself. No matter how much they rested today it wasn't going to heal them completely, it would take days to really fully recover...physically, at least.

He felt fine for now though, in the sense that he'd function...

Once Miyako let him go, he moved to sit up, his eyes moving to her after he'd done so. "Mn... Yeah, hadn't...meant to, but I did."

He slept fine for the most part, no nightmares himself or anything...dreamless sleep.

"Probably...boring...while I was..." He muttered, averting his eyes for a moment. He hadn't meant to fall asleep...

--

"M...Mm..." Despite Iyuki's attempted of hair pettings to get her back to sleep, Muika eventually opened her eyes. She shifted lightly, her head moving to look up at Iyuki.

Mm...

"Fell asleep..." She'd fallen asleep, she hadn't been able to fight it...

She couldn't do that again, she'd be fine; she could stay awake... She'd gotten a little rest.

"Not going back to sleep." Just in case Iyuki somehow had the idea in his head to try...she gave this statement. She wasn't going to sleep more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:55 am

Miyako's eyes followed Hibiki as he sat up, a yawn escaping her despite her wish not to. It was quickly followed by little sounds as she stretched out and tried to get herself somewhat more lively like she normally was. She could smile a bit more like herself though as he spoke, shaking her head. "I'm glad then. You needed it, even if you didn't want it!"

Stubborn man.

Miyako felt a giggle rising up at that and especially at Hibiki's response, his silly words causing her smile to grow. "S'okay... I made one of my favorite books. Plus you're really cute when you sleep so I could watch you. Wasn't boring really."

She wasn't going to lie and say it couldn't have been boring but really she had kept occupied, he was just as worn out looking as she felt so it would have been fine if he had slept even longer... "I'm just happy you slept 'Biki...Are we getting up now then?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:00 am

Iyuki's first plan a miserable failure, he sighed as Muika looked up at him. Concern shone from his eyes as he frowned. She did not look as bad as before, but she still should sleep more... Not that he was one to talk.

"I meant for you to. I couldn't very well yell at you when you were half dead... I still am contemplating it at this moment, you should get more." Iyuki chided softly as she said she wasn't going back to sleep. How could she not? He would tempt her with more... "You should go back to sleep in fact. Please?"

He wanted her to get more rest and relaxing, otherwise he'd worry...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:07 am

So...she was...fine for the most part then, hadn't been bored at least... She'd kept herself occupied. He gave her a small nod; they should get up, they needed food and all that...

As much as sleeping all day would be nice, and preferable, they had things that needed to be done. Food to eat, talks to be had, after they did anything that needed to be done...then they could focus on resting again.

"We can get up and get food..." He voiced, just in case his nod wasn't enough indication to his answer.

C...Cute when he slept though? ...M...Mn...

--

Couldn't yell at her...?

Muika blinked; he said it himself though...she looked better... She could function. She would be able to function just fine. He didn't...didn't need to worry...

She was waking up...

"I'm waking up... I'll be fine...'can prove it." She could get up and stand, she could prove it like that. Easy.

And attempt to prove it she did, she attempted to pull away from him, despite not wanting to entirely, and stood...on the bed. She was a bit wobbly, but over all stable.

"S...See...? I'll be fine..." She could function just fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:22 am

Miyako's smile faded at the nod, unable to keep it up for the moment. Her emotions were still...rather dented really. Dulled for the moment. It was weird for her to feel like this but other than in brief spurts it... it was hard to.

Food at least caused a sparkle to appear in her eyes again, her interest sparked as she sat up and yawned again. It would be good to fill her stomach... "There's food still here? Or will we have to order something?"

She looked at Hibiki sitting there for a moment, before leaning up and over to give him a soft kiss on the lips. It was long enough for him to respond but not that long really as she pulled away, moving to get off of the bed a bit shakily. Miyako realized moving took more energy than she thought and was glad she had stuffed herself a bit last night.

Still, she felt drained...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:27 am

"M-Muika!" Iyuki sat up as Muika pulled herself back fully and spoke of proving, his eyes following her as she stood up on the bed. "Was that really neccessary?! All you have done is prove to me you are still exhausted! Look at your shaking. Get down!"

His voice was sharper than usual, filled with worry as he stared up at her. His arms lifted up as if to catch her, though he was obviously just as shaky as she was at this moment. Definitely couldn't yell at her like this. She was... she was being ridiculous! This wasn't helping her case and was just making Iyuki even more jittery and weak as he worried himself over her. She was going to fall and hurt herself at this rate...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:32 am

"There's likely somethin'...and if there isn't we can just order delivery." Hibiki answered; that would be easy...they could order food if there wasn't any, and delivery would bring it here.

Hibiki hadn't noticed Miyako moving in to kiss him until she had done so, taking a short moment to respond just before just pulled away.

She moved to get out of the bed and he noticed she was a bit shaky.

He frowned at that before moving from the bed himself; he was tired...but he could still manage better; he could move under exhaustion...

Moving to her, he attempted to gather her up in his arms again; he just needed to seat her at the table.

--

A bit of a weak squeak escaped her, Iyuki's tone causing her to stop and slip down back onto bed; she didn't necessarily fall, but she did slide down to sit on her knees.

I...It... He shouldn't...he shouldn't get worked up like that...n-not because of her... She'd...freaked him out...worried him...

Her eyes were downcast, on the bed; she...she could though...she could function just fine, she could...could work under these circumstances. It...It wasn't like she hadn't done so before...

"S...S...Sorry..." She muttered, still not looking up at him as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:46 am

"Udon..." Udon sounded good, delivery udon... Miyako felt her mouth water up a bit as she nodded, Hibiki's logic completely sound and happy. Though...who would be answering the door? her in an oversized shirt and shorts you couldn't see under it? Or him in pajama pants a bit too tight and shirtless?

Or Muika and Iyuki, who may or may not be up?

Least he had responded to the kiss...

Well she could make it out to the kitchen she felt, if she went slow, Miyako's eyes trained on the bed as she heard Hibiki get up. Just make her way... Around the bed...

She didn't notice Hibiki until it was too late, squeaking as he picked her up again. Instinctively she went her usual limpness though she also clung to him as was beginning to be normal. However Miyako felt a frown on her lips as she looked up at him, grumpy at his actions but quite unable to protest too much. "...You should be being careful and resting. Not carrying me around..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:57 am

As Muika slipped back down to the bed, Iyuki let out a breath and shook his head. She had done something foolhardy and for no good reason... His heart couldn't take things like that! Her apology got a soft sigh as he scooted forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his chest.

"I accept it. You should not pull such stunts with both of us weakened right now. I am sory for my harsh tone though..." He was not going to say it was okay, because what she did had been ridiculous. Iyuki kissed the side of her head though and hoped she couldn't feel how fast his heart was racing from that scare.

If she had fallen...

Miyako was still weak, that could have been bad...

"We will both get up. You win... We should eat a bit at least, though I do want you to sleep more." It...had been a trying previous day. Traumatizing... But he wasn't ready to rehash that just yet, he wished for food of some sort first. Maybe some tea...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:03 am

"Udon...then..." Hibiki gave another nod after he'd lifted her and made his way towards the door to get it open. He didn't know whether or not the other two were up yet or not...but it wasn't like they had to wait on each other to get food...

He'd order the food...he had money on him, so getting enough wouldn't be a problem.

Hm? Hearing Miyako's protest he glanced down at her and then shook his head.

"s'Fine... I can handle this much, easy..." He got the door open, and stepped out, his destination the kitchen area.

--

Muika allowed Iyuki to pull her to him, her body resting against his now that his arms were around her. His heart was beating fast...she'd freaked him out...

"...Mm..." His own apology was responded to with one of her usual sounds, though she shook her head as well. "Don't...need to apologize..."

He didn't need to... She'd been the one that'd worried him...

They would get up though, and she gave another nod at that; they could eat, food would be good for them to get...it may give them some more energy at least... More sleep could be later...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:38 pm

With Hibiki's agreement on Udon, Miyako's smile returned briefly. She kissed his chest and then settled back into his arms as she waited for him to take her out of the room. Her protests would be useless, she knew that, so after the initial one the young woman would stop. He could handle this, according to him so... It wasn't like she had it in her to protest this when she had to yell at him already!

She was cuddled against him though so she couldn't see the kitchen area at all, but there would be a shocking surprise there for the group. There was a nice smell in the air though...

More than a few boxes of donuts were sitting over every available space, the whole kitchen and dining area cleaned as well. In fact over several dozen boxes from at least three different shops, all written in english. Apparently whoever had brought these had known of Miyako's blackhole stomach and over compensated. Or compensated just enough?

In addition to that was a large almost pitcher of some sort of hot drink, in a to go container for large groups of workers it seemed.

Sitting on top of one stack of pyramided boxes of fresh bakery donuts was a very nice ivory card, embellished and written in almost beautifully calligraphy done characters. To Hibibs was written on the front.

['You goddamn Tsundere how DARE you thank me! Ugh, that isn't even allowed at all.']
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 am

"All right..." With his apology unneeded, Iyuki sided and gently ran his fingers through Muika's hair briefly before pulling back again. "Let us get some breakfast. Maybe we shall order out and have something delivered? I...do not think... I could stand cooking right now."

Knives and such might be a bit much for the man to handle and he gave her a weak smile before moving to get off of the bed. He was partially dressed but regardless of the other pair's state he did not care. Iyuki felt he had been a bit exposed already and had not truly regained his old self even if he wished to...

He waited for her to confirm she was ready before heading out of the bedroom, heading for the kitchen with her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:36 am

Udon... Once he sat Miyako down at the table, he would get to order...ing... Hah?

Donuts...

Hibiki blinked at the sight as he reached the kitchen area; the smell had hit him, but... H...Hah? Donuts... There were donut boxes...everywhere...

The kitchen wasn't a mess either like it had been last night...

H...Hah?

He had paused in his walk to the kitchen, the sight obviously having caught him off guard.

Donuts and... As his eyes scanned the area he also noticed a large pitcher of sorts... Drink...too?

"U...Um..." He blinked again; "I...can still order udon, but..."

It's what Miyako had wanted, but...but...

Finally moving again, he stepped towards the table to set her down, and then he noticed the card sitting on top of one of the piles.

Picking it up once he was sure Miyako was fine, he examined it...

"...Gh- Tch..." Did...Did she have to use the "T" word!? Yes, he'd thanked her! W...Why was that a bad thing!? How was that not allowed!?

--

"Mm, that's fine..." They could order out, get food delivered...sounded like a good plan to her. It'd be the easiest...and Iyuki wouldn't have to worry about cooking. It was...probably best for him to stay away from any kind of...utensils that could be perceived as dangerous too...

Muika followed as he moved from the bed; she would be fine...they would rest more later. The floor was...much more stable than the bed, so maybe walking properly there he would believe her more...and not...worry him as badly...

She was still tired, they all were, but she followed him with an overall normal walk, keeping beside him just in case he was as tired as last night...he could lean on her if need be.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:50 am

Miyako's head turned and she took in the sight of donuts. The tiniest of sparkles appeared as her hand moved to her mouth, eyes just glowing as she took in all the delicious, delicious looking boxes. "Oooooh. Maybe...after donuts. Donuts can't be delivered..."

So many donuts... She didn't even notice the little notecard as Hibiki turned her away from the glorious sight before her, her head turning back to the donuts in utter wish for them. Her stomach even gave a loud obnoxious sound as he set her down in the chair and so her eyes went to Hibiki as he moved back into the kitchen.

"Could you get me like...five boxes please. Who brought these? How did they get here?" Miyako was confused but the most important thing right now was food and thus she made her request before asking anything. Hibiki's response to something made little questioning sparkles appear around her, wondering why he was tsunning.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:00 am

Iyuki merely sighed as Muika got close, wrapping his arm around her shoulder and holding her almost to him as they left the bedroom. As he stepped outside though, he heard Miyako and Hibiki in the kitchen. At least there were sounds before a soft voice that was Miyako's filtered in. Something about boxes?

"Hm? Maybe they already ordered something... Do I smell.... donuts?" Iyuki was confused but followed his nose out of the hallway before he halted and let out a confused sound. How many boxes were there...?

His attempts to count and noticed that not only were there a ton, but they were not from any stores he recognized. In fact some of the spelling was odd english. Nothing was in Japanese at all...

Hibiki was in the kitchen staring at something while Miyako was sitting at the table with a tiny bit of sparkles, amazingly good to see and despite his confusion he felt some relief. However he looked down at Muika after a moment, then looked back up to Hibiki. "H-Huh? G-Good morning? Where....how...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:05 am

"A-Ah..." Miyako's words distracted him from his mini-rage towards the card that Selena had left them; he gave a small nod, getting the five boxes she wanted along with one for him to eat from before seating himself.

"Selena and I assume Luca...here, see?" He held the card out to her, letting her see it while she ate.

Tch, calling him that... So what if he'd said thanks!? At the time it was a definitely needed word! Gh...

He took a donut from one of the boxes, biting it; food was good right now, definitely good... It should help some with their energy levels...give some strength back to them the exhaustion was taking away...

--

The smell hit Muika too as they walked down the hall, and she had to wonder what it was until Iyuki mentioned something. Donuts...

As far as she knew...those couldn't be delivered though, at least...that's what she believed, and obviously Hibiki or Miyako hadn't...

...H-Huh...?

She was surprised by...the sheer amount of boxes that came into sight as they the kitchen came into view. They were...e-everywhere... The boxes though were...not in Japanese...so she couldn't read them.

Hibiki noticed the two enter, and pulled his eyes away from the note again; well...at least this way he didn't have to explain twice.

"Selena and Luca brought 'em...when I have no idea..." Hibiki repeated; "Sit down, eat...then I'll...explain how..."

Considering that was likely a thing that would get asked... No way he could just...give the names and them not question how they got in when the door was locked...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 am

Five boxes were a good start and luckily they were the really big ones so Miyako was just utterly pleased with this. Aaah~ All sorts of donuuuts. She was eying the boxes as a starving wolf eyes a gazelle that is limping along at a slow pace.

IE she would eat all the donuts and more. Giving him her sweetest smile, she opened the first of the poor victim boxes and moved to stuff a few in her mouth. They were pretty much inhaled before she nodded, unable to help having done that first... Her eyes darted to him and she spoke softly. "Thanks Hibiki. U-Um... she sounds pretty tsundere-ish herself right now. Or well writing. Assume Luca?"

That card... was a pretty tsun thing to do. Preeeettty tsun...

Miyako began inhaling donuts though before looking over at the pair that entered. She smiled weakly and beckoned them with donut filled hands and a donut filled mouth, unable to say a greeting immediately. They were as confused as she was but she just wanted to eat the delicious donuts. Finally swallowing a few, with most of the first box gone, she finally greeted the pair. "Morning. Sleep well? Thanks for the...use of the guest room."

Her mind was a bit focused on food right now... Other things later... However Selena and Luca had gotten in and gotten them all these foods she wasn't exactly entirely able to think about.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:33 am

"Sit Muika, I will get us some. They did? Did you let them in then?" Iyuki let go of Muika to head into the kitchen as he questioned, dumbfounded but intent on gathering a few boxes to eat at least. his tone had brooked no arguments, at least he had gotten sleep... There was even a drink container filled with a latte like drink he could smell, didn't those normally contain only coffee?

"I slept well thank you... Yourself?" It was a normal response but his tone now was still on of quite a bit of tiredness as he glanced back for a moment. His head shaking, he barely noticed it as he took a tray down to set cups on before also setting the drink container on it as well as more cream and sugar. He took that to the table and then moved back to grab a box after examining its contents to see what kinds there were...

All sorts it seemed. Well variety was nice and with Miyako here she could finish any they didn't like. He took those boxes back to the table and seated himself next to Muika before looking at them all... And began preparing them all the drink. Instinct... Butler instinct... Do not discuss such awful things at the breakfast table... Hibiki seemed worn but all right as well, in addition to the Otter's ability to bounce back from things it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enchanted by Illusions   Enchanted by Illusions - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enchanted by Illusions
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: