(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An explosive meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

An explosive meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:57 am

Ooohhh, now she's blushing? What an adorable little creature she was turning out to be~ If she got this flustered over a simple scientific observation Yukari wondered if the poor thing would survive a trip to the doctor's office, if she ever needed to go to one.

"Skeevy scientist? Oh Fay, you wound me!" Yukari said sarcastically, holding a hand over her heart with a pained expression on her face. "And teasing me about being covered in soot? If only, my dear Arrancar. It would have made this night so much more interesting for me..." She sighed softly, her hand now resting on her cheek as she looked at Fay wistfully. "But it's hard for me to take you seriously when you say you're not cute when you're all flustered like that, don't you know?"

Oh well my little Arrancar, you may not have exploded anything for me, but at least you were interesting for at least just this tiny bit of the night. I'm sure at least Alex will love all this data, I have my babies to test out tomorrow after all~

"Oh of course we're not taking you to a lab, silly! There's that whole shinigami/arrancar truce thing we've got going on right now. I wouldn't endanger such a thing with a little science. No matter how fun it would be~" She sad teasingly. "We'll just run the numbers and see if we can find out what makes you so special is all. Unless you're absolutely sure that we can't convince you to want to take some tests."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Fay crossed her arms, scowling now. Or at least trying to rather hard despite still having some residual blushing. Making fun of her just because she didn't like scientists snooping around her body. Feh!

"Oh, I'll wound you." she grumbled harmlessly. Hah! I can fix the soot for y-wait... why did she seem like she WANTED to be covered in soot? Her scowl lessened into more of a frown and she tipped her head a little bit. A frown which PROMPTLY reformed into a scowl when she started making fun of her fluster. "HAH!" She laughed sharply, as if that made her less flustered. She turned to face away from Yukari swiftly.

"I'll pass, thank you! I have important work to do. You know... like stopping criminals?" She said, walking to the edge of the roof. She had to go stop crime. It definitely had nothing to do with wanting to escape this teasing monster.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Aww, little Arrancar looks mad now. Oh well, I guess that’s enough teasing for now. I’m sure that her little girlfriend will be getting an earful about this tonight~ She smirked slightly as she pulled the small silver tube out of her pocket again and applied another coat of adhesive to the bottom of her shoes.

A smirk that only grew when she saw Fay turn her back to her, no doubt so that Yukari couldn’t see the continued fluster on her face. “There there, you go have fun and do your thing, Batgirl. I’ll just sit here and… I dunno, test more science or something?” She sighed, her smirk slowly retreating back to her bored, neutral expression. Even her little threats are adorable, aww… I sure hope she’s not a symbol for the state of the Arrancar race, or else if we ever started fighting again all we’d have to do is stare at them for a little bit to make them totally defenseless.

Yukari watched as Fay walked to the edge of the roof and did the same, although a few feet away to give the poor girl her space. Looking back down at the city below, Yukari swung her feet over the edge and planted her feet back on the surface of the glass, where they stuck solidly. Alright, it still works, yaaaaaay… She gave it a few more test steps before throwing her body off the edge, standing back on the glass just as she did earlier.

“Okay, so up and down worked just right… Prooooobably need to try running from left to right just so I don’t leave any probabilities out.” The Shinigami sighed deeply as she beginning jogging on the side of the building. “When will they finally allow me to test my atmospheric charges again… It’s not like the humans have anything going on in the skies right above the city…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An explosive meeting.   An explosive meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An explosive meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2