(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Paying a Visit (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 am

“R-Right…” Gardens were good at showing when things were going well, after all. Mostly with all of the green. But Obie was adamant that he was only part of the work involved in keeping it all healthy. He couldn’t control the sunlight, the weather, time, or a myriad of other things. He could only do his best… Even if Yysara’s constant compliments slowly brought him around to a slightly more calm and cheerful state at their makeshift pillow-table. And she hasn’t called me a bunny either… That’s… that’s nice.

Her question caused him to shake his head slowly though as his thumbs rubbed the sides of the tea cup in small circles. “N-No, you’re not too eerie or anything, it’s just… The last time that I meet an Arrancar, M-Miss Esmeralda chased me with spooky shadow bats and tried to get me to hurt a human and gave me tea that was really just a ton of alcohol then I feel asleep and woke up back here a-and…” The Third Seat let out a small sigh as he recalled his first foray into the Human World, and the disastrous events that followed. “I’m just… trying to realize that not all Arrancars a-are like her? And um, this is helping. A bit.”

Spooky clothes snakes and weird moving dresses aren’t nearly as bad as the shadow bats…

It also helped some that Yysara reacted well to the tea as well, something Obie was sure that Esmeralda would have been different about as well. My tea isn’t mean and actually made of liquor, after all. Mean ol’ drunk tea… “I-I’m glad you like it. Not every tea is um, like that though. There’s teas to help you sleep, teas to wake you up, to make you feel energized; there’s tons of teas for… a lot of things, really. It’s one of the reasons I like them so much.” And why his giant box he brought in from his parents was so important earlier. Obie’s gaze drifted over to the enormous box that was stationed in the corner of his quarters (for now), a pleased grin appearing briefly on his face.

“Do you… not have tea in the Arrancar… Village… place?” Oh nooooooo I forgot what it was called! I’m awful…
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:17 pm

Yysara listened to Obie's rather horrific accounting of the events with the now Segunda Espada and a tiny bit of her own shock showed, mouth parted slightly as she held the tea cup an inch below it without taking the intended sip. It took her a moment to compose herself, the rainbow snake wrapped around her neck slithering forward to nudge the cup before she shook herself back to composure. "I-I see. That sounds like a traumatizing experience. You have my apologies for such... A meeting?"

Could she apologize for an arrancar doing that? They were a greater one, an Espada while she was merely a fraccion... But Yysara meant no harm, glad her impression was removing the stain of the Segundas in this shinigami's mind. Though, was that good? What did the Corona or her own Espada wise to project image wise?

Was she ruining it?

Glad that talk turned to the topic of tea though, Yysara latched onto that and finishing bringing the up to her lips to take more pleased sips. Her eyes closed, pleased and enjoying the taste once more and wondering why it was so pleasant to her as she listened to Obie speaking. "There are so many... If I were to try them all I would never leave..."

"Not...truly. Maybe one of the Espada has such, but mine does not." Though there was a new Espada that seemed bent on cooking, something she had heard through rumors in the Tower. She inclined her head after a moment and opened her crimson eyes once more though, intending to correct poor Obie. "It is called Las Noches and it is many buildings in the desert."

A single village would not be able to hold... hold all of the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:15 am

“N-No, you don’t have to apologize for Miss Esmeralda… It’s not like you um, were there and didn’t stop her or anything… A-And besides, at least now I don’t have to worry about going to the Human World again anytime soon, y-yeah…” Obie had quite enough of it for the time being already. The further he could get away from those awful human cities and their big tall houses the better. “So um, you don’t have to… worry? I mean, she did apparently make sure I got back to my Division safely, but everything else was just so spooky…”

Yysara really didn’t need to try and apologize for something she didn’t do. Unless she was some sort of Arrancar PR agent… But Obie wasn’t sure that’d even be something that they’d have. Then again, that was attributed to his continued unfamiliarity with Arrancar inner workings. Her being there to help gently nudge him towards what actually happens with them was small blessing for the terrified little man.

“Y-yeah, there’s tons of teas. And you can even mix ingredients together or make hot or cold teas o-or tons of stuff with them, so they’re… nice.” Obie nodded slightly as he looked down in his tea cup, fingers pressed tightly against the porcelain. Never… leave? But what about her Arrancar bosses? Wouldn’t they get mad? WOULD THEY GET MAD AND COME OVER HERE AND BEAT ME UP AND KNOCK OVER MY TEAS AND-noooooo Obie had been doing well with the whole ‘not-panicking’ thing, but that sudden thought gave him a slight hiccup of fear that he tried to hide behind a sip of tea.

“I-If you want, I mean… I have some spare tea bags? You could… take some back if you’d want? Y’know, s-since you might not have a lot in ‘Los Noches’.” Obie offered timidly, finally getting a name to attribute to the Arrancar desert place. “I just hope that you’d have enough water to make i-it and everything…”
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 11:12 pm

"...I would not be able to stop her if it was what she wished. A superior could kill me... And I am sworn to obey." Yysara shook her head, apologetically as she explained. There would have been nothing she could have done to help Obie even if she had been there. There was also the comment about the living world though and she couldn't help her immediate reply. "But...there are some gorgeous gardens there. I have visited. They are...wondrous. And not spooky."

Would he not want to visit those? Had... Esmerelda ruined living world gardens for the poor man? How...tragic...

At least she had relaxed enough and it caused a few snakes to pop their heads out of hiding places in her sleeve and between her breasts. Slitted eyes stared at Obie before tongues flickered, wishing to get to know him as their master sipped her tea.

"...Cold?" Yysara stared down, attempting to figure out what it would taste like not warm... She wasn't snake like enough to reject cold things, her body was that of an arrancars so therefore it could not be cold blooded. Plus there were tons of kinds it seems...

The offer startled her, her eyes darting from the cup to Obie and back down before she could speak again. "Thank you... however..." Pausing for a moment, she continued on as Pastel rubbed her cheek more in an attempt to soothe her. "I would not know how to make it, but I believe we could...import the water."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 2:48 pm

"O-Ohhh..." Welp, that clinched it for Obie. Esmeralda was the absolute spookiest person he'd ever ever ever met, and he really could have died in the Human world for real and oooooooh goooooooood His eyes grew wide as his cup shook slightly at the revelation that he evaded the most awful death with a spooky shadow woman. Why would she even want to kill a snake lady who actually isn't too spooky? Aaaaahhhhhh why are Arrancar so terrifying!?

Desperate to change the subject away from the killer Espada, Obie latched on to something he new better that also didn't scare the bejesus out of him. "I... I actually didn't see any gardens when I went there... It was all grey and tall and not-gardens. But you're telling me that they, um... Actually have some?" Obie had just written off the humans as nature-less scary people, but he did remember Esmeralda saying something about gardens existing. Then again he was also almost too scared to move around her as well, so anything she said had to be taken with a grain of salt.

"I don't know if I'd want to go back there, at least not for a while. Maybe a long while. Hey, um... You're an Arrancar too, do you know what places... Miss Esmeralda doesn't go to?" Obie asked pleadingly. Maybe if he could just avoid her altogether, then he'd be safe! That could probably work, yeah... Yysara's snakes making more of an appearance didn't go unnoticed by Obie either, but he was still reeling from his fear-wave after thinking about Esmeralda again.

He quickly averted his eyes from the snake that peeked up from the middle of her chest, focusing his attention back on his tea-cup. Nonono, don't be rude don't stare at her snakes don't stare at her chest DON'T STARE at the snake IN in chest don't be ruuuuuuuude "Y-Yeah, some teas are really good chilled, so um... when it's made you can just put ice in it or something. I mean, I don't know how Ice will work in the desert but... I mean it can maybe happen perhaps?"

"O-Oh right, ummm tea's not... too hard to make, really. I mean, I could... show... you?" Obie said slowly as he looked back up from his tea cup. Was he being to nosy in thinking that Yysara herself wanted to learn? Too forward to show off tea? Too boring? He didn't know! "I mean, it's not as hard as... tea ceremonies so I could maybe show you..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Yysara was positive her words had terrified Obie, but he had thought she might be able to stop the other Arrancar... Which was not true in the least. False hopes were just as good as lying in this case and she would not wish his dashed if such a situation occurred.

"You went to a 'city' then. They have many gardens and wild places where human do not tend to congregate." She had learned all this through books and visiting a few places herself, having seen both cities and gardens. Even the wild places such as the tundra and jungle... She preferred the jungle, it was warm and humid and most of her snakes did not get too cold and attempt to hibernate there, unlike the miserable snow visit.

Next time they would all have to stay home, the thought causing her snakes to give pouty wiggles and slithers around her clothes. They did not appreciate being left behind at any time...

Taking a final sip of her tea, she was surprised to note it was all gone. Had it really been drank that fast? She had no idea... Eyes wide, she set the cup and saucer down on the tray before bringing her hands back to her lap. "The Segunda... I believe she is a social creature. She likes... people. Places where people will be, where things are happening unless she was ordered to do something by the Corona I imagine. Then I do not think she would bother with you, and I don't think she would be in any gardens of a large enough size..."

From the little she knew of the person, that was her honest opinion. However it seemed Obie had some weird opinions himself and she shook her head softly, pushing the snake between her chest back down as it attempted to slither out and onto the tea tray. "...We do not live in the desert itself, and it is quite chill there anyways. There are buildings, homes, castles... Las Noches are homes after all and all contain... Rooms, much like this, hallways... Much...technology as well. I believe keeping ice cold is something possible..."

It was kind of silly, did he think they lived under rocks? She gave one of her tiny smile, before that smile grew to a full one at the offer to teach her how to make tea. "...I have stayed a while... Maybe you could teach me another time? It would be rude to overstay."

Very rude to stay for tea teaching times if it was... getting late... He must have work to do, it would be horrible to keep him from it just to teach her such things.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 8:26 pm

"You mean.... they're not all like that? There's... a-actually plants and things, away from the scary humans and their tea that isn't tea at all?" Obie asked hopefully as he looked up at Yysara from his tea cup. "I mean, I guess they probably had something like that when they were just starting out but... I-I guess it's good to know that there's still some gardens and plants and stuff around, yeah..." The thought that humans could live in a place without anything... green in it was one of the scariest things. Among many scary things about the human world.

His fingers slowly loosened up from his cup as Yysara explained that Esmeralda was... sociable. That was a nice way to put it. Better be nice or else her shadows will hear my brain and get made MAYBE I DON'T KNOW AAAAHHHHH Despite his minor freakout, he did catch on to her comment about the Espada most likely staying out of the less populated Human World parts as well, and a tiny ray of sunshine broke through his cloudy, panicky mind.

"Y-You mean she probably wouldn't... Be there? Or her shadows either?" His expression softened as he relaxed in his makeshift pillow chair. That... sounds nice. Yeah. Obie brought the tea up to his lips and finished his own cup with one last long drought, and he put the cup gently back down on the tray. "A-And sorry I didn't know about, um, your home. I.. I'm not good with history and s-stuff like that. I was only kinda good with... um, biology and things. Sorry..." His thumbs, now free from holding the cup, began to slowly twirl around each other as he brought his hands together.

She at least explained things better for him, though! He could take solace with that fact and the fact that he wasn't dead yet. Those were nice things to think about. Well, there was that and the fact that Yysara seemed to get really happy when he suggested teaching her how to make tea as well. Surely smiles mean less wanting to make no more Obie? Please I hope so thank you "O-Oh right, yeah... I wouldn't want to keep you from... Busy Snake Arrancar times, right." He assumed those were the things she was aware of. Snakes taking care of things. Yeah.

"Just... um, message me somehow when you want to learn? I think? Like maybe a letter? T-That way I don't um, get scared if you suddenly show up or something, okay..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:53 pm

"Many of them... I believe there are...guide books? One could...visit your place of learning and find such things if you wished to see the gardens." Yysara preferred the tropical ones, the more colorful the better... Not that she could speak on such preferences, it was too odd for her to just bring that up. She could not extinguish that hope in the man's eyes though and gave another slow nod. "There are...types even. So one could pick a kind..."

As Obie questioned her about the Segunda's habits, Yysara gave a nod and wondered if she was giving the man undo happiness... At least he was relaxing, so no one could fault her for wishing to soothe him. Inclining her head once more in a soft nod, she accepted his words about not knowing. "I am not angered. I was just explaining..."

Busy snake arrancar times? She...had those? Confusion reigned for a brief moment before she realized he must be assuming she was the busy one. Well, she did have research. There was much information to go through and it was important she help... "My thanks..."

"A letter... That is acceptable..." Giving a slow nod, the arrancar woman stood carefully. A letter... how would one send a letter of intent? She should research this so she could learn how to properly write a letter requesting his help with learning how to brew tea... One should not open a portal though right here, and she paused before looking from Obie to the door in almost silent hinting that she should be let out...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:31 pm

"O-Oh right, the library... I could, maybe looks things up in the... library." The place with all the books and stuff, he hadn't been there in... a few centuries? Oh, but he did know a friend there though! Lieutenant Mia worked there, right? Maybe she... could help with not-scary human jungles. Just maybe... "Right, i should... think about which kind to visit. Yeah." Would Mia know about the spooky human world though? The library was probably full of books, maybe she read one of them about Human things...

Also Yysara wasn't angry about him being dumb about Arrancar things! That was a nice thing to happen right then and there, yes. Less worries were always a better thing to not worry about. Seeing that Yysara was also done with her tea, Obie carefully gathered her cup as well and placed them on the tea tray. This had been... nice. Originally terrifying, mind-numbingly so at times, but by the end of the day it was actually nice. The fact that he was also in his dark room and had tea most likely contributing the most to that fact.

The two of them sat in silence for a bit longer, Obie eventually picking up her silent signals that it was perhaps time for her to leave now that the arrangements for further interaction were set up. At least he hoped. "O-Oh right! U-Umm, sorry, I had just... Um, I wasn't thinking. Sorry." Obie slowly sat up from his pillow seats, taking care to also not disturb the tea tray even though there was no more tea to spill in it. "S-Sorry, I um... thank you for your time, Miss Yysara. Have a safe trip and everything and um, thank you for not destroying me..."

He bowed his head slightly as he held the sliding door to the outside open for her, trying to decide on the proper way to watch someone without totally leaving himself defenseless. Or also seeming too scared. Still a little scared, but not too scared. A respectable amount of fear, when it was all said and done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:17 pm

A library was a good start. Yysara gave nods that she hoped would reassure the man of the good idea, trying to reinforce such things. Positive reinforcement was useful right? Pastel seemed to agree and rubbed her scales against Yysara's cheek in her own version of that.

Watching carefully as Obie gathered the tea items, she wished she had watched him make it as preparation for her future lessons... Cleaning up was just as important though, so she could attempt to memorize this though her hand itched for her notepad.

It seemed to unnerve Obie though so she kept it put away for now as he finished up.

As they sat in silence though, the urge to take notes grew ever stronger until she stood carefully as Obie remembered to lead her out. Yysara found herself shaking her head mildly and trying not to give a small little laugh. "It is all right. My thanks for your hospitality."

She followed Obie to the door, stepping past him as he bowed his head and held the door open, and then gave him a bow of her own. "You be safe as well Master Obie, it was...fun."

Turning after and having never noticed her magical kimono at work, Yysara opened a garganta right there in the hallway and stepped into it. It closed immediately after, almost on her butt it seemed as she attempted in her own way to make it as least traumatizing as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paying a Visit (Open)   Paying a Visit (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paying a Visit (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3