(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 am

Ritsu shrugged, if they were it wasn't like he cared. They'd gone quiet so he could only assume the art news was that fucking amazing. Jirou's news about the first boss was what he cared about and the blonde petted his head softly in congrats. That had definitely been some minor celebration, Jirou liked the running in the game.

Ritsu just followed Jirou though, not intending there to be a be right back needed. If those two were going to be doing something, he'd rather be enjoying naked wet Jirou.

Okay so that wasn't a help... Miyako couldn't exactly wrap her arms around him that well or play with his hair... Her hands tugged at his shirt, lifting it up enough to touch skin so she could rub his lower back in a soothing manner. Wasn't like she could do much positioned like this though. "U-Um... Regalia looks really cute? At least... M-Maybe everyone will focus on the kitten..."

No way in hell were they though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:04 am

Jirou noticed Ritsu following him, but he didn't mind; if Ritsu wanted to follow him into the bathroom then that was his decision, he didn't care either way.

Hibiki continued to remain hidden, though with Miyako's words he gave a small nod; "A-Ah..."

Y...Yeah, maybe they'd just...focus on the cat. Just...focus on the cat and nothing else. The cat... No one would pay any attention to him, or the damn outfit.

Just...focus on the damn cat...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:31 am

"Do you...want to see it?" Miyako asked softly, wondering if Hibiki was...curious or not... Hopefully he hadn't caught that she drew him a ton or else he'd go looking through her sketchbooks. He was now focusing on the fact that they would be focusing on the cat. Though no one honestly would...

"...A-Aha...its fine to not want to see. O-Or see any of the others! Its fine. No need to...to see anything..." Okay now that she thought about it for more than a brief second there was no reason for him to ever see anything. Ever. No need! Nope none!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:05 pm

!?

Hibiki seemed to freeze somewhat at that question. Did...Did he want to...see it? Shouldn't it...just be a mystery? That was what he wanted to say, though he also...overall didn't want to upset Miyako by saying no...but... but...

Gh...g...

She said it was fine to not want to...

What was he supposed to believe here...?

Silence seemed to be the immediate answer.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:20 am

Miyako just heard silence and no reply... No reaction at all really... She just rubbed his back more, trying to be soothing and failing it seemed.

Aaah what did she do!?

Hibiki was a mess and she was a mess and neither of them were anything near okay!

"Its...okay to get flustered. Its okay to not want to see something... Its okay to get embarrassed." Miyako murmured... "Those things aren't bad, 'Biki. I-I'm kind of...really flattered. I-I never thought you would be able to be embarrassed or...flustered... and... and I seem to make you a lot..."

"It's amazing... to me..." Miyako continued, hoping her words helped him...at least distract from the picture. "I-I'm really silly and not very sophisticated and not elegant or like...able to tease in a sexy manner... So... its amazing you get flustered by me. You're really cool and calm..."

"Still amazing too that you love me just as much as I love you!" Giggling, she nuzzled his head and blushed brightly. This was how their first night moved in should be... Cuddles... and cute things said! Not...random break ins and annoying little brothers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:48 am

"Mn..." What the hell had happened to him...? Normally he wouldn't ever...ever get like this, ever become flustered to such an extent...none of this...

J-Just the thought of that...painting though, that Miyako had made herself...hanging up...somewhere...

Well, at least it was only Miyako seeing him like this.

She was flattered that she could make him become like this? ...Amazing to her even...

As she began her onslaught of nuzzles and giggling his arms secured around her, holding her to him as she nuzzled his head. He gave a small movement of his own against her neck, returning the gesture.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:24 am

Miyako pushed down the immediate response to Hibiki's sound. The immediate response... was how cute he was.

That wouldn't help her fluster... But she wanted to say it! It was so hard... so hard keeping that response in. As Hibiki responded to her own giggles and nuzzles, Miyako laughed as it tickled a bit. "C-Cute! You're really cute! H-How?!"

How was he so adorable and sexy at the same time!? He was holding her to him and Miyako stopped her soothing rubs to hold him as best she could. "I love you, I love you! I love you Hibiki!"

She didn't care how loud her voice was, she was so incredibly happy right now. Otters could not contain happiness!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 7:39 pm

Mgh...g....

Miyako was all for calling him that now it seemed, though it wasn't anything new; she called him things like...like cute all the time. Instead of fighting it like he typically did he just remained lying there where he was, occasionally moving his head to return her nuzzling.

Hearing her continue on, speaking after she'd moved to hold onto to him he let a finger of his trace a heart on back, considering he wasn't going to let go but also attempting to respond to her declarations.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 9:40 am

"...You haven't fought me on things in a while. Not for a really long while actually... Is Hibiki finally accepting all my words? They're true!" Miyako smiled warmly as Hibiki continued to nuzzle her. Their relationship was a lot more firm now, more... secure to her. She didn't worry as much, though there definitely were times when she needed his utter reassurance on things about 'them'.

She nudged him in return for his nuzzles before a soft squeak sounded from her. A-Ah! The heart shape... It was still really new, but he could... could do it all he wanted! Miyako was flushed now and attempted to bury her face in his neck. He loved her too... H-He did...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:13 pm

"M...Mn..." He was not accepting them, he was just...letting them slide. It made Miyako happy to say things like that, so...so he was just letting them slide.

He made another small heart like he had before after Miyako had noticed the first one, the signs telling him so being the squeak. He still didn't really come out of his spot but she seemed to not mind. He wasn't really hiding anymore now, rather just holding her to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:11 am

"...That definitely means Hibiki is accepting them as absolutely the truth." Miyako declared, knowing that sound did not in fact mean that but merely meant he was just not fighting her was all. However if he didn't speak up she could definitely decide what the sounds he made meant for herself~

It was nice, being like this. It was helping heal her a bit, just being silly and happy again... That darkness didn't seem as real in the daylight, not cuddled up to Hibiki like this and smiling so much. It...seemed more like a bad dream.

As he made another heart, she was more prepared and she squeezed him lightly while giggling in response. She was already flushed and against his neck, there wasn't much else she could do other than show him she did understand... He'd done it twice in a row though... he was saying he loved her twice...

"I know..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:16 am

She...She could believe what she wanted...

He could talk to her later about the things he'd wanted to bring up...about those two, Miyako seemed relax...happier, her current state much closer to her usual than he'd seen in the past few days and he was...glad to see it.

Hibiki kept her held to him, giving another movement of his head as she responded to the hearts.

"Mn..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 am

"If there's anything else you can't say... Mm, you do good writing things... You can write them if you want. O-Or we can come up with more signs!" Miyako was pleased with her ultimate victory, Hibiki unable to ever deny ever her words again. If he tried she would use this exact moment...

Flush fading with the new found glee, she realized Hibiki hadn't let go yet at all. He... was just holding her to him. He had grabbed her in a bit of a heated moment, or well flustered one... But didn't seem to want to let go now that he had.

Nuzzling his neck, she murmured softly. "Feeling better too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:30 am

They'd...made signs for anything he...couldn't really get out already... The heart being the main one, and...the lip thing for smiles. He had...managed one real one for her earlier, but it wasn't something he'd just be able to...do so easily yet...

In time...maybe...

"Mn..." Was his first response to her question; "Less frustrated..."

He wasn't riled up anymore from the phone call, at least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 am

There didn't seem to be anything else... He'd smiled for her earlier, so Miyako was going to be content for weeks now! His fake smiles were worth like a whole day's happiness but a real one? He'd worked up just for her? She'd smile over it for like a whole month. Maybe two.

Miyako scritched her fingers against his skin lightly in happiness, before shaking her head. "I mean... more than that. I-I'm...doing a bit better since I...talked about things... And...they are a good distraction really... B-But I know you are... still..."

Still bothered? Still... tense?

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:46 am

Gh...g... There was reluctance, reluctance to respond to her... Talking about things had helped her, she was doing a bit better...but she could tell he was still not entirely alright.

Hibiki released a sigh at first, taking a few moments before he finally spoke.

"You...understand why I can't trust them, right?" He asked; trust didn't come easy for him, easier for than Okura, but still it wasn't just immediate or anything... They had all been raised with the possibility they'd have to kill one another, and hell... He'd fought against one of them...

Miyako...and from what he knew with how Osamoto had treated him, even before finding out they were family, the two of them liked helping others...

"Even if those two...turn out fine, turn out...to be overall...harmless... They're not all like that..." He just wanted....wanted them to be careful, he'd been one of the violent ones so...his words probably didn't hold much merit but still... Not all of them could be trusted so easily...there was no telling what could happen if they ran across any more of them... It was a gamble, maybe they'd be fine, maybe they'd attempt to stick a knife in your throat...

He just wanted them to be careful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 12:07 pm

Miyako listened, nodded against Hibiki's neck and let him speak. It... was probably hard for him. He was speaking from experience... He knew... and knew not to trust and how. It was still really really hard for him, still almost impossible for Muika as well. And...and others might not be so nice...

She...knew that and her trusting wasn't always the smartest... Miyako likely would have gotten stabbed by one if she just ran into him... But there... were reasons she was being so trusting right now... And after Hibiki explained his piece, she made sure to listen to him and take his words to heart.

"I do... I know and accept that... But... but you know why I am trusting them, right?" Miyako spoke softly after a few moments. "Its... because you are here. I-I can trust them, because you are right here being untrusting. Y-You can watch... see if they try something... I trust you to keep me safe, even...from me being stupid."

"And... I want to be stupidly trusting for them. B-Because people trusted you, because people saw good things in you and... helped you." Her voice was quiet and unsure, because she was speaking not from her own true experience really... "You've...changed because of me and because of them. Maybe they can change, if they have someone or more someones to believe in them too, to see the good in them..."

"To remind them there's humanity still in there... They seem like they have some still at least..." Miyako finished for now, not sure if she made any sense...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 am

Why she was trusting them...? Hibiki was quiet as she spoke, letting her speak; she was trusting them...because he was here, she had faith he'd protect her if they tried anything...

People had trusted him... Mn... Those two... He knew Miyako had a point, and could see it... Those two might be fine, maybe...would be fine with...

He just wanted her to be careful, not all of them would...accept that... Which is what he was worried about, the only thing he could hope for was that they wouldn't run into anymore of them...but there was always a chance.

If he wasn't around...and she encountered one...

When Miyako had finished speaking, Hibiki turned his head some, keeping it buried against her.

He couldn't...exactly deny her words; he just wanted her to be careful about them. Not just those two, but...but all of them.

"If...I'm not around... Just...all I ask is that you watch yourself... If you can...excuse yourself and try to leave... I mean that...with any that may show up in the future, those two...right now... I still don't trust them, but... They seem to just mind their own business... Still...

Just...any others... Be wary..." A small breath escaped him after saying that; "I...get your...reasoning...and... I'm not gonna let anything happen, but in the case I'm not around..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:30 am

Miyako felt Hibiki move, hiding his head against her and listened as he spoke. He was obviously worried for her sake... He had every reason to be, she did...did do things without thinking a lot of the time. It...it was a large horrible problem...

But this was something she had to be careful with and after...after that incident with the... the Bell's Viper. The ones there, if any had seen her... Those two had obviously seen her, it probably meant more had. If they survived, if they had fled... Danger was waiting for her.

"I'll try my best to remember... And if I do... meet any, I'll call you right away. R-Regardless... That way... that way you know." That if she couldn't excuse herself and get away, he'd know to come help. There was being trusting because he was there and safe... And being stupid. She'd try to not be the second... The incident had made her more wary overall at least...

"...I still think they are together." She muttered, adding this on. It was important.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:36 am

"Mn..." She was going to try to remember, and if...she couldn't excuse herself...she'd call him. Right now it was all he could really ask for, these were all just...hypothetical situations, but they were still likely... Especially as each base died out...

H...Hah?

Hibiki had been pulled from his thoughts by Miyako's final comment. She... She was still on that? They hadn't answered her question when she'd asked earlier...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 4:58 am

Miyako knew she had to be better about this stuff, it worried him to no end and there were way more dangerous things out there now for her. Things and people that knew her face. It... it would be bad if something happened to her. She saw how her being capture had effected him, almost as badly as if it had been himself... No, actually worse. He could deal with it happening to him, he couldn't with her. But she was just the same... At least his worst fear hadn't happened, his only real fear... Being taken back.

Her pout over the twos refusal to give any answer was strong, but not able to stand up to the warmth of Hibiki's arms... Moving slightly, she shifted a bit and wrapped her leg around his and between them. There... Completely set. She kissed his neck softly, her voice quiet now... "You should rest... It's been a tiring day... They are...still in the bathroom. Its...they are logical and coherent it seems like so they probably won't do anything at all... Plus the video games have them entranced."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:05 am

"I still have to keep watch..." Hibiki mumbled as Miyako held him more properly to her, suggesting that now was a good time to rest. They seemed logical, yeah, and the games seemed to keep them distracted...but he couldn't let his guard down like that...

The day had been tiring, but at most he'd doze... He couldn't allow himself to sleep deeply while they were here. While they seemed logical, they only had a few hours to think that...he couldn't count that as enough to show him they were harmless...no matter how much pointed to it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:20 am

Miyako felt after earlier she could definitely rest some, so that was good... Plus all wrapped up in Hibiki like this would keep her from dreams...

She nodded against his neck, humoring him and knowing she might be able to get him to rest more as she kissed his neck softly. "I'm just saying rest, not sleep. You don't have to sleep..."

Miyako made sure to cling to him, tempting him with naps... Naaaaps. Warm cuddle naps. She was relaxed and tired anyways... It wasn't like he could sleep deeply enough for them to try anything though, other than when they were alone and safe did he sleep that deeply. Yawning, her head fell back to the pillow as she tugged him overtop of her. She liked that and he liked snuggling her...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:31 am

Rest... He could try to do that, at the very least... No sleep, which was a shame on the first night, but he'd be fine to rest a little.

As Miyako moved, tugging him on top of her he snuggled up much like he usually did and let his eyes shut. He'd rest, just rest at least...would be enough to last the next day, once those two were gone he was going to sleep though...he didn't care what the time would be at that eventual moment.

--

It was a few minutes later that Jirou exited the bathroom, having taken extra long in there at first mostly just due to the warm water; he hadn't minded Ritsu's presence in there at the slightest.

Glancing up towards the upstairs area, he didn't hear much of anything from the other two and assumed they'd just begun sleeping, or resting... Fine by him, the game was still paused, though he waited for Ritsu before making his way back to the living room area.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:45 am

Miyako smiled as Hibiki snuggled up, accepting the position change. It felt nice so she was glad he liked sleeping like this...

She felt the kitten jump up finally on the bed, as if waiting for this moment, and then a soft floof as the little ball of fuzz curled up near her face. All three were over extended for the day and needed rest... Miyako would sleep though, knowing she was safe in Hibiki's arms...

----

Jiroucchi took too looong. Senpai might be dooone. Whining in his head quietly, Ritsu was sure that Jirou knew exactly what he was thinking. The man knew him well, oddly enough. Most Vipers might hate each other but... Well it wasn't like Ritsu'd ever been a fighter. Too pretty to waste on that stuff, too good of a test subject for their drugs...

Following the other man out of the bathroom a moment later with a dark sad aura, still in just that towel despite his obvious dried state, he heard nothing from upstairs and tried to hold in a disappointed sigh. Fun show wasn't worth missing that much of Senpai's fun...

Depressed squigglies formed around him... Jirou...was so cruel...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: