(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 5:53 am

Jirou blinked at the depressed aura about Ritsu as he stepped back over to the couch, standing as he looked around. Finding blankets, he gathered them up for the both of them and placed them near the couch.

"Doubt they were actually doin' anything... s'Unlikely you missed much." He commented, glancing over to Ritsu before holding one of the blankets up. "We can sleep on the couch... Gotta stick close though..."

He made this comments without much mind, not bothered by the idea of sleeping close; besides, if it meant affection from him the guy typically cheered up some.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:03 am

Ritsu followed mopily, standing there with limp arms and a hung head as Jirou gathered blankets... His words didn't help, just made him sigh softly again. Buuuut. Buuuut they could have.

They could have and the two would never know now! Senpaaai... His senpai had changed too much but that gorgeously evil voice moaning was much too much for him to want to miss even a second!

But then...then Jirou said the magic words and held up a blanket. It took a second for them to sink in but once they did it was only another second before Ritsu was wrapped around Jirou from behind in a soft hug. He nuzzled the man's neck, sticking close he could doo~

Definitely was cheered up, much too cheered up now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:20 am

Now that Ritsu was cheered up, Jirou went about attempted to lay out the blankets for them to crawl under for when they laid down, content with the nuzzling from the other man as he prepared their bed for the night.

"This good?" He asked, looking down at the makeshift bed; there were about three blankets he'd been able to gather, and he could use the smaller couch pillows to rest their heads on. He could also get the controller and play while they were laying down too, that way they'd both be comfortable and when sleep came they'd be prepared.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 am

Ritsu didn't let go for a bit, holding Jirou loosely enough for him to move but not wishing to after the sweet words. Three blankets, a few small pillows... The couch was already comfortable from his brief nap earlier, so Ritsu honestly felt like heaven.

It was the best bed he'd spent the night on in his life. Ritsu nodded softly and let go of the man finally, moving to crawl on the couch and snuggle up under the blankets. His eyes went to the man, not a smile on his face as the cheerful mask disappeared. Thanks again for getting me out of there. Its nice being able to think and touch who I want. I hope she can find your family for you.

Pure heaven... He held the blanket open for Jirou.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 6:47 am

Once Ritsu had moved under the blankets, Jirou grabbed the controller and moved over to lie down with him, but not before listening to what the man was conveying to him.

"s'Not a problem... We do better as a pair, after all of that..." He answered after moving under the blanket as Ritsu held it up for him.

They'd helped each other back there when they'd been trackers, it felt natural to stay around each other. "Dunno about my family though... Parents drowned... Don't really remember relatives..."

Maybe there were some, but he didn't know.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:14 am

Ritsu immediately wrapped himself around Jirou once he laid down, soothed by his company as he settled the blanket around them. They had been stuck together a lot... Their forms of tracking complimentary and Ritsu's skills useful only if he could get close to others. Besides, they hadn't had to fight each other once so that really helped in the whole no animosity.

They did do better as a pair and the blonde man relaxed with a sigh, glad Jirou thought so too. He wasn't smiling, smiles weren't his default face at all by a long shot, but no smiles meant he was content and relaxed at least... Nudging Jirou at his words, Ritsu replied in a weak whisper now that they were this close and he felt secure. "I still...hope for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 am

Jirou relaxed back as Ritsu wrapped himself around him again; both were content, and comfortable which was welcome at any time... Actually being able to feel comfortable when going to sleep...it felt nice...

His eyes glanced over towards the man at his words, and gave a small nod; he wasn't sure if there'd be anything...but if there was, if that woman was able to find something then maybe it'd be easier for them... They wouldn't have to start entirely fresh...even if it'd feel like it either way.

"Yeah..."

Right now...what they needed was security, just...a roof over their head and a way to survive...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:30 am

Ritsu nodded as Jirou agreed, resting back as the exhaustion he'd been feeling slowly but surely creep up take over. He'd always been exhausted, it was nothing new... But being able to act on it and rest was a luxury he'd never had before.

They'd find out whatever they needed to tomorrow with that woman who'd broken his precious senpai. That senpai no longer existed, it was now this weak and flimsy... this human senpai. His arms tightened though, as long as he had Jirou to stay by he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 am

Now that he was actually laying down, Jirou was starting to feel that exhaustion rise up as well... He wanted to play more of the game...but they'd been walking around ever since that'd all happened the other day... No real place to sleep properly, they'd been outside... Lying down on something soft was starting to overpower his want to continue with the game.

He was able to run around a bit more before he ended up saving, letting it shut off; sleep was better...he wasn't sure when that woman was supposed to show up, if they'd said a time he hadn't heard...

Once he'd lowered the controller onto the ground, he turned more towards Ritsu to rest comfortably, not minding the feeling of his arms tightening. He was thinkin' something...

"Not...goin' anywhere..." He muttered; like he said...they worked better as a pair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:03 am

With his eyes closed and dozing a bit, he barely heard the game getting shut off as Jirou grew tired himself. It was still light out, closer to time to eat for dinner but really everyone was tired it seemed. Sleeping properly would be nice, wonderful even especially not alone.

Ritsu just bit Jirou's shoulder softly as he spoke, happier than ever at those words. Jirou wouldn't leave him and knew what he worried over all the time. Even if Jirou got a family, Ritsu would refuse to leave him... Jirou was his first after all. His claim had been staked long ago~

Thinking about that, Ritsu began drifting off into sleep unable to even panic and worry about being woken by something... He was too damn content right now to freak out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 am

Jirou's eyes opened slightly as he felt Ritsu bite him in response to his words, but it wasn't a second later that they were drifting shut again; they'd be fine... They just had to believe that, even if it seemed hard to... They were out....which was the biggest obstacle, now they just needed stability.

If they could have that...a roof, then they could deal with everything else that came...

It was still early, but he didn't really care... He was too exhausted, and sleep was welcome. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd been able to actually sleep soundly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:45 am

A soft beeping sound was coming from nearby... Miyako's eyes opened a crack as she turned her head, arm weakly flailing against the bedding. Phone...her phone was... going off. Somewhere on the bedding...

There was a bit more light than she was expecting out, windows letting the barely risen sun shine into the large apartment...

Her eyes opened more as she let go of Hibiki's hand to rub her eyes as her other hand's flails caught her phone finally. Lifting it up, she saw the time and squeaked. Aaaah! Her final alarm! She shut it off, but nudged Hibiki softly, trying to wake him up. "'Biki... 'Biki we gotta get up... I have class soon..."

Not even enough time to shower...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:48 am

"Mn..." Hibiki opened his eyes rather easily, a sign he'd just been dozing just as he'd said he planned on doing. That alarm had pretty much done the job of snapping him out of whatever doze he'd been in. "I'm up..."

He moved some so Miyako could get up, moving to sit up himself a moment later as he brought a hand up to his hair. Nothing had happened, thankfully...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:28 am

Miyako popped up much like a daisy, yawning and stretching her arms up as Hibiki moved so she could get out of the bed. She leaned over though and kissed him softly, before wrapping her arms around his neck in a soft hug. He'd been worried...

"Be good please... No killing them." She murmured for him, trusting that if he hurt them they had probably annoyed him to no end. Miyako could definitely fix up anything they needed as long as they were still left alive after all~

She didn't stay like that too long before scrambling to get off of the much larger bed than normal, feeling refreshed really after that cozy sleep. The kitten was nowhere to be found, but Hibiki fed her not Miyako so that wasn't a shock. Setting the phone on the dresser, she was annoyed to not have plugged it in and was pretty sure it'd die before the end of class now. Ugh...

It didn't take her too long to get into her uniform though, socks on and almost all set as she picked up her school bag to stuck her sketchbook in. With that she was done! Now to just grab something to eat on the way and she'd be set for school~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 am

"Ah..." He would try, considering how little rest he got his temper was sure to be a very...very short fuse, but for now he was too tired to worry about killing either of them. So Miyako could rest easy for the most part.

He rested back as Miyako moved out of bed and got dressed, letting her get ready so she wouldn't be late. He couldn't hear anything downstairs, so hopefully those two would just sleep through her leaving...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:45 am

Now that she was ready, Miyako looked over at the sleepy Hibiki on the bed... Sh-She had time! Rushing over to him, the woman leaned over the bed just enough to grab his hand and bring it up to her lips. She kissed his palm softly before nuzzling it and letting it fall back to the bed. He needed his rest and promised he wouldn't murder... thats all she needed to hear~

"Bye, get some more rest... I don't think they'll be up for much bothering you." Giggles escaped as she waved a soft goodbye, before pulling the curtains on the bed a bit more closed to keep the light out for him. Not all the way, but most of the way...

Then she ran down the stairs, not even glancing at the couch before the fridge caught her eyes. Anpaaaan~ There was some in there, she'd grab some and go. Sticking a bun in her mouth and then grabbing two more, she headed around the barisland to get to the door before noticing the couch.

She squeaked, flushing deeply at the mostly naked pair all...all snuggled up like that... H-Huh... Huuuuh...

L-Leave...class... had to go... Going she was definitely going! Rushing to the door, her shoes were put on before she quickly left. It was locked behind her and just... just...the image burned into her... Aaah no... not on her couuuuch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 9:50 am

Hibiki's eyes were on Miyako as she rushed back to the bed, taking his hand to kiss and nuzzle before heading off, shutting the curtains of the bed for him as she headed downstairs.

He laid back down, not yet shutting his eyes but just resting back. Tired... Extremely tired...

With a quiet groan he turned over to face the pillow, dragging the covers up over himself.

Jirou, unable to hear Miyako's squeak of surprise as she took notice of them, slept on; he was sleeping rather deeply, and looked quite content and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:00 am

Ritsu's eyes opened just a bit as Miyako left, smirking a bit before they closed again. Eeeeh free show for her~ He wasn't moving one damn inch, Jirou was snuggled up so tightly and closely. If he didn't think he'd be killed by Senpai he'd want a bit more~ It was hard to subvert the stupid training of sorts those bastards had done to him.

Jirou didn't need those tainted thoughts or actions anyways. He just needed to rest and relax.

Forcing himself back into slumber that the other two had pushed him out of, he quickly dropped back into a light slumber again. Definitely heaven.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:08 am

Hibiki had easily buried himself, attempting to fall back into his dozing and maybe even deeper than that. Not full sleep, but stronger resting...enough to function... If he could make it until Selena was here to deal with those two then maybe he could finally sleep for real...

He hated going without sleep... He'd started sleeping so deeply lately and these light sleeps had started to just not be enough for him, or well...they were annoying as all hell now that he knew the comfort of true sleep.

He had heard the door shut, signalling Miyako had left for her classes, other than that he hadn't heard a peep further... Fine by him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 am

Several hours later, about noon or so and around the time Miyako should be getting back... Hibiki phone would make its message sound.

[Just to give you a heads up, I'm taking my payment first~ Picked your girl up from school with Luca. We'll keep her safe. Nothing I can I can do till about 3pm there so might as well pass the time with this lil precious. She's so damn happy and sweet, I'm going to get diabetes.]

[Selena picked me up with the Vampire Doctor! Don't worry, she just wants to take me shopping??? (シ_ _)シ I couldn't refuse sorry...

I'll be fine though! It kind of sounds like fun, I've never been to a boutique before. She's really really cool and nice! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ Don't worry at all! I bet I'll enjoy this lots!]

Two messages in a row...

Ritsu popped up at that weird sound, his eyes opening as he realized where he was... Wake...up... yes... Slept way too long...

Last edited by The ArchKitty on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:35 am

Gh-!?

Hibiki, who had managed to fall into that doze of his he'd been wanting to fall into was jolted awake as the chime of his phone went off a few times. Wha.. .gh...

Looking at it, he noticed the texts, blinking tiredly as he processed the messages.

Selena...picked Miyako up and mall... Botique... Vampire... Hn...

[A h ...]

Once that reply was sent he fell back into bed, though he didn't fall asleep, instead just tiredly staring up at the ceiling.

Jirou had been woken up by the noise after the third or so chime, forced from sleep into a sleepy daze as his eyes opened. Gh... What... Where the hell- Ah...

The previous days events returned to him, and a hand moved up to rub his eyes as he attempted to wake up fully. What time was it?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:51 am

Hibiki didn't get a reply back from the two, both of them looking at the reply with a grin and simultaneously amused sighs. "Still sleeping."

That created a soft bit of shock between them, that same response... before they laughed softly and Selena petted Miyako's hair. The air...loosened, it was lighter now. A bit less awkward as they went on their way with their pet floof owl to carry things...

-------

Ritsu yawned and stretched a bit now that Jirou was waking up, rubbing his eyes as well after a moment. His eyes went to the sky through the copious amounts of windows in this place before he looked back at Jirou. About noon or so.

He was good with time telling generally, it was easier than finding a watch or something really... Still, getting to see sleeping Jirou made Ritsu all happy~ He made a sound and wrapped his arms around the man again, bringing his face close to his.

Even if it was noon, Senpai hadn't gotten them up~ No need to be off of the couch just yet then.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 10:59 am

Noon then, they'd slept a lot...

Jirou noted that as he got the response from Ritsu, but he made no move to get up as the other male wrapped his arms around him. There wasn't a need to get up from the looks of things, didn't look like Hibiki was up...

Hibiki was definitely not up, he wasn't awake in the slightest and didn't want to be. He wanted to be asleep, but it'd taken him a bit to fall back into that doze in the first place and he doubted it come easy again... Gh....
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:11 am

Ritsu shifted more on the couch, refusing to get up for now with Jirou wrapped around him. Aaah~ He would get to wake up like this from now on? This was even better than his dreams of getting killed by Senpai.

Making another soft sound, the man closed the distance and sleepily kissed Jirou, not really entirely awake enough to hold himself back for the moment. Morning kisses would be the best~ He felt this would be a fun new experience, kisses he wanted really...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:17 am

What the hell was that?

Hibiki lifted the arm from his eyes as he heard noises downstairs, his mind registering eventually that the two were likely awake. Noises... Noise...

Gh-G...g..

God damn it!

Forcing himself from bed he stepped over to look down to the living room area and instantly wished he could shoot. Not this soon after waking up, and certainly not on his damn couch! Why the hell were they mostly naked!? Gh-

It was too damn early for this bullshit.

Still, he pulled the gun out for intimidation measures before cleaning his throat.

Jirou's attention had been diverted from Ritsu as the loud sound came from up above. Huh... So he'd woken up? Apparently Jirou wasn't phased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: