(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Settling In [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:26 am

Ritsu heard Senpai's throat clearing, his eyes opening as he continued his previous actions with no sign of stopping. He merely pushed Jirou over onto his back, using his own body as a human shield. Senpai could shoot him and he'd die happy, killed gloriously by pissy asshole Senpai once more!

Plus it was amusing as hell messing with him and bringing this side out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:40 am

G...gh..g...

He had a small fuse today...a very, very small fuse.

This shit certainly wasn't helping it! He was tired, pissy, and not willing to put up with bullshit today in the slightest.

"Miyako's not here to temper me..." His tone gave off an air of danger, showing he wasn't going to put up with any attempts to screw with him.

Jirou wanted to roll his eyes; it seemed Hibiki hadn't fully grasped the fact that acting like that just egged Ritsu on more. He also paid the black haired male no mind though, not much anyway, certainly not taking his threat to too much heart...

He took no notice of Hibiki walking down the stairs either, Regalia in hand as he stepped over towards the couch before letting the cat go to sit on the two of them.

If he had to be stuck with them they weren't just going to fuck with him all day; they could do the damn cat's chores, feed her, clean her shit, do whatever the hell she wanted. He would make food...for himself.

"The only reason there isn't a bullet in either of your bodies is because I don't want to ruin my damn couch; now get the hell up, get dressed, and clean up after the cat if you're gonna be here."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Ritsu heard the threat implicet in those delicious words of Senpai's and moaned softly. No soft little precious to weaken him~ Aaaah senpai was returrrrning. All it took was nice Jirou kisses on his couch, a win win for the blonde.

Jirou didn't seem to want to stop the kissing either, which was a bonus~ Hearing steps down the stairs, he hoped Senpai was about to tear him off his kissing friend and hit him or something... And was vaguely disappointed when all he felt was a kitten on him.

He made a soft whining sound and pulled away just enough to bite Jirous neck in soft defiance against the orders. Ritsu didn't care if he got shot~

But he was being ordered and orders... were something harder to fight off. Weeeh. How could he annoy Senpai into being entirely pissy like thiiiis when he wanted to obey the ordeeerrrs?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:10 pm

Unfortunately for Hibiki, Jirou was giving reactions to Ritsu's ongoing attention towards him, as subtle as the responses were if one was not paying attention...which Hibiki wasn't.

Neither were moving, neither were getting up and doing what he'd told them to do... It had already been a couple of moments, he expected immediate action and demanded as much. When it came to his temper and it's current level... Unreasonable was his middle name.

"Gh..g..."

Regalia simply hopped off the two, they were moving around which was unacceptable for furniture to do especially if they weren't going to pet her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:18 pm

Ritsu was paying attention, quite a bit of attention to Jirou now. A-Ah...responses... Jirou wasn't... he'd never really bothered Jirou like this before. I-It was unexpected. Very unexpected... They were pressed right against each other...

Damn it to hell... Fucking hell... He was tainted and shouldn't touch him... But...

W-Would annoy Senpai...to death... Especially with the kitten gone.

To death... Aah... He didn't deserve to touch Jirou~ He didn't... But the man was reacting... Ritsu fought down his his... 'training' only briefly before it overrode his will. He gave a soft moan and ignored Senpai entirely now. Whoops... Hadn't expected this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:30 pm

!?

Nothing could properly describe the horror as he was ignored, Hibiki felt a mixture of horror, extreme rage, irritation, anger...killing intent...but God damn it. God damn it!

A few angry sputters escaped him, a few curses here and there as he continued to be ignored; really, it looked like he was about to blow his damn lid, which...well...was an accurate assumption.

The moan was the finally straw though and with a slam of one of the cabinets he headed straight for the door. His phone had already been in his pocket, he had the key in his coat pocket which was by the door, and once he had that he scooped Regalia up before slamming the door behind him.

His fuse was short, very, very short.

There were a few loud noises to be heard outside before they promptly faded thanks to distant. If either of the pair ended up looking outside, they'd see that the trash can had fallen over...with luckily nothing in it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm

-------------- SOME TIME LATER -------------

Miyako giggled and laughed, laughed and giggled as she clung to Selena, nuzzling the woman's shoulder while wrapped around her arms. If anyone who knew her saw her, they would he shocked to see the tiniest blush on her cheeks as she lead the extremely and completely drunk young woman along. Who...knew she was such a lightweight that one glass of the sweet desert wine had...got her drunk...

Who also knew that she had the most adorable begging eyes... Much like her own pets at home, and knew how to use it to her advantage to get more of the wine... And that while drunk she was the happiest, huggiest, sweetest little...little sweetheart. She ran out of words describing adorable and sweet in her head long ago. Instead she pat patted Miyako and carried her school bags as the girl clung. Luca... Luca had the things they had bought.

Miyako's boundaries and ability to think something wasn't good was gone, so Selena had gotten some amusement in helping her pick out clothes and dresses and... well more lingerie than Miyako would have ever wanted. And underwear... And everything... Even some better dancing shoes... And other shoes... Really poor Luca was loaded, their pack mule. He'd gotten constant compliments and hugs from Miyako, her second new best friend. Even a few happy nuzzles had been the man's reward for being a nice floof owl and healing her...

Selena had to hurry though, she was going to be late to those appointments needed for the two viper shits that had shown up. Getting her phone out, she shot Hibiki a quick text telling him she was dropping Miyako off at the apartment and he should get his ass here whenever.

She...wasn't telling him the girl was drunk and had more booze in a bag. Th-That had been impossible to not allow once those pretty green eyes had been giving her baby otter begging.

It wasn't hard going up the stairs, the hard part was keeping Miyako from attempting to go on ahead.

"I-I got it~ I got hoooome~ Where's my 'Biki? He's not here, I don't feel him... Did he kill em? Nooo they are my new other other best friends!" Giggles sounded as Selena finally got the young woman up the stairs, her hand going to the door to see that it was in fact unlocked.

She stepped inside to a nice site that had both women utterly stunned. Selena's hand came up to cover Miyako's eyes instinctively before Miyako reached up and pulled the hand down so she too could stare.

Ritsu just gave them both a shining smile, completely naked and hair all mussed from very obvious sex. He held up an anpan bun, the only thing he could make (taking it out of the fridge) and waved them in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:00 pm

Jirou was on the couch, lying back and barely covered; he hardly reacted to the few that had entered the building, not really giving a shit as he gave a single wave of his arm as a form of greeting. He was resting, and nudity didn't bother him... Plus, wasn't like Hibiki was around to keep them in any sort of line.

If he weren't resting, maybe they would have gotten a vocalized greeting...but he wasn't up for that right now.

Luca was unable to see a thing due to all the boxes, only stopping due to realizing the two women had also stopped. Something was...off he assumed?

Hibiki was no where to be found, and he had not responded to Selena's text.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:16 pm

Ritsu headed for the couch with the bun, another few in his arms as he went to take care of Jirou. That was what was most important right now~ Feeding him.

Miyako made a small little happy laugh, giggling as she let go of Selena's arm to rush inside with the biggest and widest of eyes for both naked men. Selena squeaked, holding out her arm as she was too late to grab the young woman who bolted forward at much faster than normal speeds.

Was that sparkles?! Selena rushed inside, pushing away her utter shock as she now dialed Hibiki and wondered what the fuck was going on.

"Wooooah! Wooooah you two are dating! Aaaah and you both are so handsome! Aaaah! Aaaaah!" Miyako stopped near the couch, staring between the two and radiating intense sparkles while hopping in place.

Selena briefly noted that yes, they were sexy as all hell and wondered if that was a requirement of being a viper before turning back to Luca and nodding him in. She then moved to set the school bag down, her phone connecting finally and ringing as she attempted to get Hibiki on the line.

Ritsu blinked and his smile disappeared, a sure sign he was actually pleased as he stared at the young woman in shock at how...how...excited she was. Was that a flush? Was that the smell of...alcohol?

...She's drunk and we're going to die. Still holding the food, his shock had overridden his ability to feed Jirou for the moment as he stared. Maybe he didn't want to die as much anymore...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:28 pm

H...Hah?

Jirou attempted to sit up some as he heard Miyako pique in in a...surprising tone. What...? What was wrong with her? She was much more... She was drunk...wasn't she?

He glanced to Ritsu, noticing the other male's own shocked expression, having missed that moment of happiness before shock had overridden it.

He wasn't sure how to respond to it either... Hadn't this girl been underaged for alcohol? Hibiki would likely care about that...

Luca stepped inside enough to set the boxes and bags down once Selena had nodded him in, and once he had he realized the situation. These two...were the ones Selena had to assist...

This was Miyako and Hibiki's home though...so their obvious actions...

--

Hibiki's phone rang, and rang...and rang...but he was busy. Busy working on something. He had to leave a stupid note for those damn Nerds. He'd pretty much raided their sweets and alcohol supply so... least he could do was let them know they hadn't been robbed.

[TH e re's fu cking esc apees goINg a T.. - - f Uck n g in my ho u se.

A te y our s weets an d... you' re out of that s tr ogn a lcohol...t he bott le...

W as agn ry.]

It was written sloppily on a blank page of Okura's sketchbook, the only paper he could find...would be his excuse.

This had at least been written before the alcohol had it's true effects on him...

Along with that message was another sloppy addition... this one though sported scribbles that were meant to be portraits of the two that were currently in his home along with a message...

[ d ONT let t th ese pEop le -- - in y uor hous se.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Selena was unable to attempt to call Hibiki, pay attention to Miyako and direct Luca at the same time. In fact she was just as stunned as those two at the antics going on. The fact that they had actually gotten away with screwing was one thing...

Fucking hell, right on the new couch? Haaaah. Selena couldn't get an answer though. What the hell was going on?! Growling, she left him a message. "Damn it Hibibs! I have to go get things done, I'm leaving her with them. It should be safe, they are too fucking wrapped up in each other to mind us or be a hassle to her. Well just hurr- FUCK I HAVE TO GO!"

Selena, as she was speaking, turned just in time to see Miyako give the happiest giggle and sparkles before diving for the man on the couch to hug him. The naked but for a blanket man on the couch. Ritsu let out a sound much like a gurgle at that, eyes wide as he stumbled away from the happiest otter in the world.

The other woman hung up the phone, rushed over to assist the men in removing the cuddly one, her purple eyes flashing as she knew Hibiki would be pissed at her for this... "One of you get dressed! Damn it, she's really fucking cuddly right now so one of you needs clothes on. I have to go handle shit for your lives now, so just... just deal with her until Hibibs gets here."

Ritsu just stared and then nodded, looking around for something...anything to wear while Miyako attempted to end Jirou's life by cuddles. The anpan forgotten as it fell out of his arms to deal with the situation on hand.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 pm

A surprised noise escaped Jirou as Miyako dove for him, her hold on him making him unable to escape, and he sure as hell wasn't returning her hold. Hell no...

The other woman seemed to be frustrated just due to how much was going on and out of her control due to the drunken Miyako, but...not like they could fix that.

Clothes...

He glanced to Ritsu who dropped the food to deal with things, he couldn't get out of the hold!

--

They didn't live that far apart... Haaah, he hardly noticed until now... Not a long walk at all~

Regalia sat on Hibiki's shoulder, knowing if she wasn't around the dumb bed would never find his way back home nor would she get fed. He was late!

He should be feeding her when instead he had gone off to fool around!

Luckily, the place they had been and home weren't far a part, and soon Hibiki stepped up the stairs before reaching the door.

Regalia immediately jumped down the moment the familiar area of home was in sight, heading towards her cat tower and away from this mess of idiots.

Hibiki spun to shut the door, and once it was shut turned toward the crowd in the room...a smile on his face.

Aaa...so they were already all here...

He was late, whoops~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:02 pm

Miyako giggled and clung, much like a spider monkey and just as impossible to remove. Selena was grumbling as she attempted to get between the two, muttering an apology to the man as she was touching his bare skin. Drastic times called for drastic measure though!

Ritsu scrambled around, he had no clothes so there was nothing he could put on to try and tempt Miyako away. Senpai was going to kill them all!

Miyako just snuggled Jirou, not caring about all the fuss around her while she made herself happy with cuddles. "But Leeenaaaa. He's coooomfy. And niiiice. He eats like meeee!"

Ritsu facepalmed with a smack as he heard that, hoping to all gods that Senpai didn't walk in on this fucked up mess of a situation... Selena was just dumbfounded, not even able to ask Luca for help at this point.

Finding Jirou's underwear, he pulled them on and then made a toga of sorts out one of the blankets that had been tossed off the couch earlier before freezing as he heard the door open and shut. A little fluffy kitten ran by at about ninety for her cat tower...

Selena froze as well, looking up with growing horror that became confusion as she noticed Hibiki. S-Smile...!?

H-Huh!?

Ritsu froze, staring at the smile as well, what the FUCK was going on and how badly was he about to die?!

Miyako though looked up to see Hibiki, smiling, and let go of Jirou with a happy yelp. "'Biiiikiiii! I went shopping and I got things and I did things and I got to drink and it was yummy and I want to drink with you some time and I love you and missed you and it was a fun date but your dates are better!"

She dove for Hibiki, hopping off of the back of the couch with amazing agility to glomp her boyfriend while Selena and Ritsu stared in frozen shock.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Luca was...quite unsure what to do in this situation; before he could attempt to assist Selena in separating the two though the door had opened...

Hibiki was back...and he was...

Jirou's eyes were widened as Hibiki stepped in, an "oomph" escaping as Miyako hopped off of him before diving for the smiling man.

One of Hibiki's arms went around Miyako to steady her as she jumped for him, and he looked around at each of the people in the room.

"Aahaaa~ Sorry, sorry; I got carried away so I'm late." He stated in a happy tone that...was unlike what most of the people in the room had ever heard him use before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:19 pm

...He had been preparing himself to die horribly but not prepared for those smiles and that Apology... And that way of speaking... And everything about Senpai right now. His world had collapsed and Ritsu stumbled back, towards the couch where he plopped down and looked utterly horrified.

Selena had a similar horror but also a jolt of pain as Hibiki held the girl to him like that and spoke in the...sweetest...most open manner he'd ever done. W-Was this how they were alone?!

She looked away, tching softly as she clenched her hands and moved over to Luca's side. "Hah! Well don't do it again. We'll be back later with those two lovebird's damn place and some things set up. Pfft, goodluck without me."

Fuck fuck fuck fuck no he was being cute this was unbearable! Grabbing Luca, she tugged him towards the door with no preamble and looked at the floor while blushing.

Miyako just snuggled up to Hibiki, laughing lightly as she nuzzled his neck, her feet dangling as he held her up. "Ne ne ne, 'Biki I got lots of things! S'okay~ I had fun. Jiroucchi is really soft so I gave him huggles. They were naked when we came in though, did you know they did things together!? I didn't! I was sure but I wasn't sure and now I am sure! What did you do while you were gone, eh?"

Happy Biki was the best and Miyako sparkled as she clung to him. Aaah what had he been doing to be so happy!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:29 pm

Huh? Ah, so they were leaving... Luca let Selena lead him out as she quickly took her leave; her actions before indicated she was upset...once the shock had worn off...

He had been surprised himself, but...he knew seeing him like that...and the two interacting...

Hibiki blinked as Selena spoke while her and Luca headed for the door; "I won'ttt, see you when you come back~! I'll try to have something ready, fuu... Thanks for help, aha..."

Jirou's shock was morphing into horror to match Ritsu's almost... He was used to the violent shit of the base, or at least how he'd been acting earlier or yesterday...

What the fuck was this?

Hibiki hadn't yet moved much farther into the room yet, Miyako having kept him from doing so as she clung to him. She was certainly happy!

"Aaa, I went to Osamoto and Okura's, they weren't home though so I just stayed there for a bit... Aaa, I was really angry earlier, but I had some lunch and feel better now~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Selena just drug Luca away, slamming the door behind her as they went off to get more important things than seeing those two smooch it up were needed. GOD that tone of voice and his promise... And he'd thanked her!? Ah! No!

Ritsu alternated between staring at Senpai and staring at Jirou, his toga just falling off now that he wasn't holding it or paying it any mind. Just scooting towards Jirou, taking comfort from the man, he attempted to calm the ultimate horror engulfing him. I think we should have followed those two. This is...this is...who the hell is that!?

"Ooooh! You drank there didn't you? Aah why'd you get soo angry? Whats wrong 'Biki?" Miyako wasn't letting go any time soon, though her arms were tiring a bit from holding herself up partially. Her smile disappeared, he'd been angry? But he had drank and was now happy...

She was happy too! Snuggling him, she giggled more. "I drank too~ I'm drunk! Rena said I was. Super drunk! Hehehehe. She got me more cause I asked and then we did lots of shopping... Where was Yuki-nii and Muika then? Luuunch? I had lunch too!"

"Ne, 'Biki! You should see all I got!" Miyako was all sparkles again, drunk boyfriend was the best boyfriend~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Hibiki gave a single, enthused nod as Miyako guessed he'd been drinking; that he had! "I left a note sayin' they needed to get a new bottle, so at least they know they weren't robbed while they were gone~"

He had done the right thing in that regard~ Forget the fact that he intruded when they weren't even home.

Jirou remained seated on the couch where he was, too shocked to really move at...all of this as Ritsu approached him.

They...said something about drinking...

"D...Drunk...?"

This...honestly felt more terrifying than his usually angry self...mostly due to how...weird it was seeing him like this!

Hibiki gave a laugh even as Miyako mentioned what she'd done during the day. "Aaa, I dunno where they are; they just weren't there~"

He seemed to brighten further as Miyako mentioned showing him all the stuff she'd gotten. In his drunken state, he held more obvious interest and was enthused that Miyako wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 2:57 pm

"Hehehehe! A whole bottle? Wooooah. Impressive!" Miyako clapped softly, as best she could really with her arms wrapped around his neck. It caused her to let go though, her body starting to slide down against his as she laughed. "Good good, they'd get all worried and stuff if you hadn't! Good boy!"

We're going to die when he sobers up. He can't let us live after allowing us to see this. Ritsu blinked, the horror growing so strong it was becoming internalized and he was rather glad the man was so entranced with Miyako right now.

Thank gods for that. Ritsu just huddled up by Jirou and tried to make himself small and scarce. Maybe if they pretended not to be here, the wrath of Happy Senpai wouldn't come down on them.

Well! Those two were busy~ That was fine and Miyako just nodded as she squirmed out of Hibiki's hold to rush over to the enormous pile of boxes and bags. She waved her arms out in an excited circle, grinning the whole time as sparkles poured from her. "Look look look! Allll this is now mine! I got stuff and dresses and things!"

She giggled and reached for a bag, pulling out a a pale green dress and held it up to her body. It was somewhat long it seemed, looked like it'd cling really... Definitely not something she'd ever had before in her life. "See see? It's got a slitup the side allll the way up to my hips. Rena said I can't weird underwear with it but that's fine! She taught me all sorts of cool tricks... And also bought me underwear too! Luca is really really nice he's like the biggest floofy owl in the world and he likes being called nice and sweet, he puffs up all happy! And he carries boxes... And Selena really likes to get people stuff! She took me aaalll over and I made so many friends!"

Miyako spun around drunkenly, holding the dress to her as it flared up and revealed that yes it had such a slit... No, she didn't even remember the other two were here now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 12:43 am

"Other...rooms we could go...not be around them in?" Jirou muttered in question; just...hide out for the remainder of their shortened lives while those two looked at all the shit that'd been bought...

Ritsu had a point... They wouldn't be allowed to live after seeing this...

Hibiki was distracted, but that drunken state could only last so long...

Hibiki had followed Miyako over to the bags after she'd slid off of him, and he around at all the bags and boxes as Miyako pulled out something from one of the bags.

Aaa~ That dress was nice; "I see, I see~! Aa, it sounds like you had a lot of fun, that's good! I was worried, aha..."

He gave a light chuckle, smiling up a storm as he typically did while drunk, not even paying the two cowering men any mind.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:20 am

We go upstairs he guts us. We go out the window, indecent exposure and no money. Bathroom is over there, but it won't be comfy at all. Could wash up and use that as an excuse? They were a bit dirty from earlier... Ritsu still feeling a bit guilty over that. He'd just been messing with Senpai really and it backfired quite a bit... Leaving Jirou like that would have been mean so...

Hiding in the bathroom though was better than hearing those two be all cute and snuggly. When she mentioned underwear it made Ritsu realize that the girl might attempt to model for the man... ....We should definitely hide just in case she starts stripping to try them on for him.

Miyako put the dress away after a moment as Hibiki praised it, laughing happily as she stuffed it haphazardly in. There was no way she could put it back right and well it was totally fine! Wasn't like it'd get wrinkles... Or would it?

Oh well! She'd gone long enough without cuddles though and with another laugh she dove for Hibiki again and wrapped her arms around his body. Settling her chin against his chest, she watched him with the brightest but also a twinge drowsy smile. "Nuh uh! She was super super nice and taught me all kinds of stuff! I learned soooooo muuuuuuuch~ About clothes and stuff! She seems super fine when its just us and Luca, but when you get around its all tense and stuff so that's why its all worrisome for you."

"I dunno why anyone thinks she's scary!" Miyako was all sparkles and her smile could cause flowers to bloom and grow from how sunny it was. "A-And Luca is really really cool! Did you know his medicine is from his blood? Its all healy and stuff! And he plays violin! And he's nice! And he's italian! And he has really cool clothes, but he doesn't know where they come from. I'll just have to make them myself! And those rings... They just are there mysteriously! He's really really a lot like a vampire and I got his number and asked him about the baths and he said the baths are nice!"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:31 am

"Bathroom seems safest...yeah...washing up excuse..." It...It made sense, and they could just hide out in there and also clean up. That'd be fine, just fine...

It became even more fine of a solution as Miyako started talking about underwear. Yeah, they were going to die even more horribly if they stuck around...

Slowly, while those two were distracted in all of their lovey dovey glory, Jirou attempted to head off towards the bathroom, waiting to Ritsu as he did so so they could both get in there.

Hibiki gave the two no notice, fully caught up in all that Miyako was sharing with him just before she dove for him. He held her in return as she wrapped her arms around him and he gave another happy laugh as she began to talk about the two.

She'd learned a lot about clothes, and had had fun~ That was the most important thing! She and Selena had gotten along fine, and she apparently really liked Luca too. His clothes and rings were a mystery though...? Weirddd.

Hibiki hardly even reacted to the statement about the medicine, his mind obviously not taking in things that should scream priority.

"Mn! The baths are definitely nice~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:46 am

Ritsu was pleased his only plan seemed to be the best one and quickly followed Jirou, staying close to the other man and hiding behind him. They had to get to safety, hopefully the woman would come back before those two noticed them still here.

Golden eyes took in their entranced little drunke world and was at least treated to one good thing... They wouldn't be paying them any mind at all and he poked Jirou to urge him on faster.

Miyako just stared up, entranced with her smiling and laughing boyfriend. So handsome~ Could stare all day... Allll daaaay~ Plus now she was getting so many cuddles! Letting out soft otter sounds, she nuzzled Hibiki's chest happily. "Yay! They sound sooo coool. I wanna visit one time!"

There was something else important though that needed to be addressed... Her face turning back up a bit, only one green eye showed as she blinked up at him... There was the tiniest hint of smugness around her and she spoke while slightly muffled after a moment. "Ne, 'Biki... You tried to keep deliciousness from me! But you can't now~ I tasted the forbidden fruit~ Hehehehe. Ah ah wanna try? She got me some to take home cause I begged!"

Ah yes, her patented Extreme Watery Baby Otter Eyes had worked wonders! While sober, she'd probably have died from embarrassment... But she was completely drunk and thus had done alllll she wanted~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 10:53 am

As he was urged to move faster, Jirou did; the bathroom wasn't much farther away...if they could just get out of sight they could make a quick dash...

With the two so heavily distracted, he risked speeding up a bit more before reaching the bathroom door, keeping it open for Ritsu before shutting the both of them inside.

Safe...

For now.

Hibiki was distracted by cuddles, the cuddles from Miyako and her laughing, unable to help but smile and laugh and return her affection himself in his drunken state.

He tried to keep deliciousness...?

Eeeeh~? Oh! The alcohol! Aa, aa, right! She'd brought some home? He couldn't stop her now? What kind had she brought back?

He gave a nod, a single enthused one at her offer; "I'll try some!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Ritsu was on Jirou's tail, darting along with the man as they made it into the bathroom... They'd better be best behaved for a while to not end up dead... The door closed with a safe click and he let out a sigh before moving to get the shower started. Sheesh, two washes in two days? New record... And it'd be warm too...

Affection affection and love! Lots of love! Hibiki's smiles and laughter shining like a beacon of amazingness to the drunken woman. Miyako smiled and smiled, unable and unwanting to ever stop! His confusion for a moment got a swift nod and a soft whining sound. "Yeah yeah! You told me when I am older, but its so sweet and delicious~ T'was so cruel! I don't even understand whyyy. You taste so really yummy when you were drinking before."

Super yuuummy. This wine was a different kind of yummy and since he wanted to try she would definitely show him! Squirming from his grasp, she pulled away to rush over to the bags and search through them with laughter... Only to pause as she grabbed the bottle. Blinking and standing up, she held it to her chest and looked at Hibiki...

Pursing her lips after the rather long moment of staring, she nodded and came to some sort of decision. "...Mmmm noooo. Hibiki only gets to try some if he says he loves me and shows me how much!"

She grinned brightly, pleased with her drunken self for her idea while holding the bottle to her chest. He wasn't gonna get to steal it before she got payment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling In [nsfw]   Settling In [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling In [nsfw]
Page 15 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: