(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Feast Interrupted [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Feast Interrupted [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:01 pm

Shiro Yatsufuro was not a bad person. He really wasn't. So, he'd gotten mixed up in some shady business. He had bills. He had a girlfriend. He had... CONCERNS, damn it.... So yes, he took the job even though he knew it was bad...

But.. but he thought the clerk was going for a gun! He didn't want to die. Who DID? So yes, he shot him... and yes, he felt bad about it... But then that THING showed up and... Oh god, who even knew what happened to Hori... And then it was just Matsumoto and him... and he wouldn't stop freaking out... he wouldn't be QUIET...

So yes, Shiro had to do something bad again.. but really, he wasn't a bad person! He wasn't! He just needed to "AGH!" he tripped over... something... and his face met the concrete. He saw the bricks in front of him starting to... move away and began scraping at the ground trying to stop it... oh no.. nooo...

----

Hua was crouched rather stealthily on the fire escape, just out of the street light's view. She had an excellent view of the killer below though.... Look at him scramble... She licked her lips. It was making her hungry. She hopped back off of the railing and began hoisting him up. The wires made light work of it but they didn't necessarily anchor her to the ground.

As she pulled the man up by his ankle he began praying to various gods. Hm. Funny, she didn't figure him for the religious type.

"Now now..." She said, her voice silky, with a sting to it, not unlike the tone one would expect from a spider. "If you struggle, you're just going to make me hungrier..." She said with a menacing little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 7:00 pm

Today was going to be a total bother, wasn't it?

Machiko huffed slightly under her breath as she turned the corner into an alleyway where her contacts had last seen one Shiro Yatsufuro run into. Earlier today she had received a report from her Yakuza boss that a store on their property had been robbed, and one of the employees shot and killed in the process. A very unprofessional job, by the sounds of it. Which of course made Machiko very cross as both a professional herself and the enforcer for said Yakuza.

Which meant that when incidents like this popped up? They had to be dealt with. Quickly. "Gunshots will definitely alert the authorities quickly, not to mention eyewitness reports will identify Mister Yatsufuro as soon as he shows his face in public..." Machiko's eyes narrowed as she kept her eyes and ears open for any unusual sights or sounds that would tip her off to her target's location. "This situation must be dealt with quickly, so that we don't lose face with the people we offer protection to."

She nodded curtly and made her way around another corner, when lo and behold there was Shiro. Granted he was also hanging upside down from his ankles by some sorts of wires. Curious, that. Also curious was the young woman seemingly holding him with the wires and getting closer to the target.

"I'm afraid that I'm going to have to politely ask you to release that man," Machiko ordered, crossing her arms in front of her as she gave Hua her best withering Yakuza gaze. "I don't care what grievances that you might have with Mister Yatsufuro, but he has a lot to answer for his recent actions, and I will be the one to handle it." Her spiritual senses went off, alerting Machiko to what she already suspected: This woman wasn't exactly human.

Granted the unusual wires holding Shiro up would have been the first giveaway, really.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:31 am

Hua didn't visibly react much, but her eyes swiveled over to the alleyway entrance when the woman entered. Just who was she? An associate? She listened closely... Hrm... or maybe not. She pulled the man up higher so she could look him in the eyes. "Wow, you've really made yourself a collection of enemies." She said with a somewhat sympathetic tone. It was the kind of sympathy a spider could allot to a captured fly.

She glanced back down at the woman. Clearly Yakuza... It didn't exactly put her on the menu, but if she got between Hua and mister Yatsufuro here, well... A girl had to eat. "You say that but you haven't actually asked me to release him yet, politely or otherwise." She said with some amount of flip.

"Besides, I have no grievances with him. No more than the grievances you would have with a salad." There was no particular point of hiding what was going on here. The woman also smelled of the supernatural and it wasn't like she hadn't sort of caught Hua red handed... If she fled, she'd likely find the other drained bodies, too...

"Or maybe a big mac. Let's be honest buddy. Your soul isn't exactly health food." She said with a smirk.

"H-h-h-heelp meeee." The man cried out, flailing against the wire holding him aloft.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Now that Machiko got a better look at the situation, this all seemed quite silly. There was a young woman holding a man up in the air by a wire as if he was some kind of marionette, while she talked to the two of them as if nothing in the world was more normal than that. She huffed under her breath as her foot began tapping an annoyed tune against the asphalt. “Well if one creates problems like he does, it’s not that hard to make enemies.”

And Shiro certainly had made enemies today. If it was simply a robbery, his oncoming punishment wouldn't have to be as severe, but then he had to go and kill someone during it all. It was messy, it was unnecessary, and most importantly of all? Now Machiko's gang looked inefficient at providing protection for the people that paid them for it. That blow to their professionalism couldn't be fixed by a simple card and an apology.

And that was what ticked Machiko off the most. The dark-skinned woman gave a withering gaze to Shiro as he asked for help, but then returned to looking back over at Hua. She only needed to be asked politely, was that all? Hmm, perhaps this evening will happen at a much more relaxed pace than she originally thought then.

"Very well then, would you please release Mister Yatsufuro to my care? My company and I would very much like to punish him for everything he has done today. If you are still in need of something to eat, perhaps we could afford to give you something for a local restaurant. I assure you that you would be better off eating something more filling than a common street thug here." But then there was also the mention of souls, hmm... Perhaps this one will be slightly troubling after all. I do not believe many restaurants here serve soul-themed dishes, or at least none that I am aware of.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 10:57 pm

Hua raised an eyebrow, though it would hardly be visible as she sunk further into the shadow she was standing in. The woman... she was a woman right? Hrm, definitely a woman albeit a rather severe looking one... she had actually asked politely. Hua might have snickered if she weren't being cautious. She glanced at the man still dangling. A second wire extended of its own volition like a snake and slithered its way around his throat, tightening. It visibly wasn't choking him, though he might feel like it was.

She hadn't decided on a course of action yet, but she wanted it to be clear. "I'm willing to discuss his release. No quick moves or he REALLY gets the easy way out, though..." She could snap his neck with a flick and that would certainly sour the woman's day.

"Well, I've never been asked out to dinner by the entire Yakuza before and it's certainly flattering, I'm afraid you'd be hard pressed to find a restaurant that caters to my palate." That much was a dirty lie. She needed souls to live, but Hua enjoyed food very much...

"See, I eat souls. Specifically? Wretched souls who have committed crimes worthy of such a bitter end." She lowered the man on the wires, only about ten feet off the ground now, his weight precariously held between the wire wrapped around his ankle and the noose around his neck.

"If you really want him to suffer, don't you think leaving him to me would be a fitting enough punishment?" She asked with a highly agreeable tone of voice. She was still willing to consider handing him over. She just wanted to make her case first.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 7:22 am

Machiko simply crossed her arms behind her back as she watched Hua string Shiro up further. If she didn't want her to make any sudden movements, she could easily comply. Instead, she took the time that she wasn't making any sudden movements to study the strange woman's powers at a greater length as a wire found its way around Shiro's neck.

"I assure you that we aren't 'asking you to dinner' per se, it's simply a form of recompense in order for this to be an equal exchange. Our group does not believe in cutting any corners when it comes to things such as that." Oh and of course she eats souls. And here I was thinking that I had the luck of running into a cannibal while looking for this nuisance... Machiko let out a small sigh but remained still as she looked from the man back to Hua.

Her control over those wires was definitely something to be appreciative of. With just one little misstep Shiro could go from hapless victim to hanging corpse without too much trouble, so let Machiko at least realize that she was dealing with someone with at least some experience in these matters. A far more comforting prospect than running into new blood that just got spiritual powers. "While we would most definitely like to see mister Yatsufuro suffer as punishment for his crimes, we also would like it very much if he remained alive long enough to pay back what he now owes as well."

Machiko's back straightened up a bit as she looked at Hua's victim. "A simple death at your hands wouldn't satisfy us nor the people that he wronged today. Mister Yatsufuro has taken a life today from people we are paid to protect, and by his actions has cast doubt upon our ability to protect our territory." Her gaze narrowed on him sharply. "His death would come eventually, but not before we get a suitable amount of... reimbursement from him."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:30 am

Hua's mouth twisted into a little frown in the darkness. This was getting complicated... annoyingly so... She just wanted to eat murderers. Was that so much to ask for? Instead she had to deal with this... embarrassingly uptight woman. Who wanted to take her dinner no less.... She sighed... Well... she had eaten his companions... It wasn't like she needed poor Shiro's soul.... But it really just rounded out the meal, you know?

"Okay... Let's say I WAS willing to hand him over to you... It certainly leaves my hunger unsated but I at least feel... morally okay with it, knowing he'll still suffer for his crimes...." She lowered him slightly, as a symbolic gesture. It wasn't like him being closer to the ground made him any harder for her to kill.

"My question is what do I get out of it? I have him, fairly I might add, in my possession, you want him. If your clan runs their business so ethically, it's not UNfair to ask for something in return, is it?" After all, she could have just snapped his neck and run away at the first sign of trouble... something Mama would have wanted her to do, actually... But she wasn't against turning him over. But she HAD been the one to capture him after all.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Machiko’s eyes tracked every movement that was made as Hua lowered Shiro to the ground. By no means did she think that this matter was settled, though. Machiko was a professional, after all; she knew the job would only be finished once she delivered Shiro to their offices. Which wasn’t what was happening now, so there were still discussions to be had with the Bount hiding in the shadows.

“You’re looking for more payment than that? I cannot honestly offer any more of an incentive without first conversing with our boss, and even then I cannot promise you anything. I’m simply a problem solver for our clan, nothing more. And as of now, there is not a problem. I would prefer if the situation remained as such for the time being.” Machiko remained standing stiffly as she addressed the darkness, her voice steady and firm as she talked.

However did I find myself conversing with another spiritual person on the job? Granted, at least the two of us aren’t fighting now, I suppose I should be thankful for the little things, sometimes…

“But since we’re discussing the fate of Mister Yatsufuro here, I also should mention that he was not alone when he acted foolishly in that botched robbery. I was informed that he had a few associates with him. Am I correct in guessing that you have ran into them as well? I do not imagine Mister Yatsufuro as one who would try to make this on his own, and from your own admission at wanting to devour criminals, it has me curious.” Whether or not Hua had indeed done anything to them was of little consequence to Machiko; Shiro was her real target today, but if she could bring in the others that were involved, it would only be better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 pm

"Than 20 dollars worth of food that doesn't even nourish me? No thank you." There was a brief pause. "Or, I mean, I'll take it anyway. It doesn't nourish, but it still has taste." She sighed. This was getting really annoying very quickly... She quickly hoisted Shiro back into the air. "You really are more trouble than you're worth." She said with a scowl.

She inched her way back into view, peering down below. "Well... I... May have run across them.." She crossed her arms with a slight 'hmph.' Mostly because she realized that it seemed even less reasonable to keep Shiro now... She'd already eaten.. She sighed, feeling defeated here...

A moment later Shiro dropped to the ground, the noose staying around his neck for a moment before letting go, dropping him rather forcibly at Machiko's feet, alive but most certainly harmed.

"Fortunately for you, your clan at least SOUNDS like the more innocent kind of lawbreakers... And I don't like causing trouble for people just trying to do their jobs..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

20 dollars? Hmmph, as if we would be so cheap. It would hardly be fitting for us to skimp out on something as simple as a free lunch. Machiko internalized her slight annoyance at Hua’s words and watched as Shiro was once again lifted into the air by her wires. The young woman finally exited the shadows again, however briefly, to voice her thoughts to the hapless victim. ’More trouble than he’s worth’ indeed. He wasn’t worth all that much to begin with, but the job must be done.

She cocked an eyebrow up at Hua when she admitted that she had met them, and judging from her previous admittance at, well, eating criminals, it didn’t take too much thinking on Machiko’s part to understand what had befallen them. “I see. A shame, really. But I suppose Yatsufuro will just have to answer for all of his associates then. I’m sure he understands.”

Speaking of Shiro? There he was! His body dropped the ground harshly as if he was a marionette whose strings had just been cut. Machiko took a small step backwards so that the man wouldn’t dirty her suit any as she reached into her vest and pulled out a small pair of gleaming handcuffs. “I thank you for your cooperation, Miss.” She called out to Hua, taking her time to properly restrain Shiro with the cuffs before harshly pulling him to his feet with her gloved hands. He was a little worse for wear, but considering what was about to happen to him once she took him back to their leader? Probably the best he was going to look for a long time.

“Now then, to whom do we owe the thanks for helping us with this? It’d be quite hard to properly reward a nameless patron, after all.” Machiko glanced back upwards to Hua as she adjusted her suit from the minutely altered way hoisting her target to his feet had caused. “It’s reassuring to see that there are people left who can appreciate someone trying to do a good job.”
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 am

"Well, that makes sense. They didn't exactly suffer for their own crimes. I was in a hurry to catch all three." It had been fairly annoying. No time to savor the taste or anything... She had to give Mister Yatsufuro that much at least, he was a fast runner. She leaned forward a little as Machiko pulled out a pair of cuffs to restrain the man. Hrm. A crook with cuffs? Sort of odd.

She leaned forward on the rail of the fire escape until she slipped forward. She fell upside down for a moment, her descent slowed by her wires before she flipped forward, her feet landing on the ground with practiced precision. The wires quickly retracted into the bracelet on her wrist once she was on the ground. "My name? It's Hua." It wasn't the name on any of her IDs or their lease. No real way to track her with it. "And you're welcome. Though I suspect I was probably more hindrance than help. You look like a capable gal. You could probably have subdued him yourself." She said with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:50 am

“A pity, really.” Although I suppose there’s more than one way for someone to suffer for their crimes. If this woman’s ‘eating criminals’ bit is to be believed, I’m fairly certain his associates did not go quietly into the night either. Machiko thought to herself as she looked over Shiro. [i]But then again I cannot say the same for what will befall Mister Yatsufuro later either.

She eyed Hua as she used her own wires to slow her descent to the ground, a curious application of the same wires that she had seen strangling Shiro earlier. It seemed like this woman was full of many different tricks, wasn’t she? Keeping a firm grip on the chain between the cuffs, Machiko gave Hua a short bow. “Machiko. And yes, I would have been able to apprehend him without too much trouble at all. However, even if you did interfere briefly, you did not hamper by job of ultimately capturing Mister Yatsufuro. You could have, but you did not, so for that I thank you.

Machiko bowed briefly again before turning around and pushing Shiro roughly forward, leading him further down the alleyway towards her ultimate destination. “After we begin handling our situation with Mister Yatsufuro here, we will be in touch for your payment, Miss Hua. I hope that you have a pleasant rest of your day.” And with that, Machiko began her journey back to her gang’s headquarters, their new “guest” in tow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feast Interrupted [OPEN]   Feast Interrupted [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feast Interrupted [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1