(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Time For A Talk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Time For A Talk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 am

"...I think that is a good idea." Lakshmi listened to both of them speak, Mia say her piece and Kaimu his... A fear like that, as deeply rooted and embedded, would not be a simple thing to be rid of and the medical captain felt miserable for her slapping the poor scared girl. Masaru's hand on her she hoped helped the young woman as well... "I mean yours Kai, to go do embarrassing love. I think... for now that is what you should do. I will give you extra time during lunch or leave early to go spend more time and shower her with love. Annoy her with your love..."

It was a soft chuckle as she nuzzled her head against Kaimu's hair, soothing him or attempting to really. He was so torn up by this, but really she was as well. Those fears must have been rather strong for her to have reacted so badly... "I can promise you Mia, we both want you in this. We both want you as part of our lives, you and Masaru. Especially since you will have a little brother to dote on soon, if you aren't around to keep your father from going completely bonkers with all the baby preparations I think he'll drive me up the wall. Also I require lots of spicy curry, so one of you will have to take over the sacred duty of teaching Kai."

Maybe it was a bit too soon to say such silly things, but Lakshmi's warm smile was meant to lift the air from the sadness and fear that was permeating it. They needed some lightness right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:49 am

Mia sniffled weakly, not able to look up at Kaimu at all or face him after her reactions... She shouldn't...be allowed to... His words caused an obvious change in her, almost a slight twinge of horror. She jolted up, almost hopping into Masaru's lap as Kaimu offered embarrassing... Embarrassing options. Her hands reached over to her love, turning to him as if for support. Sh-She was scared but... If he did that! He... He would...

It...would be so different from her mother. Someone who always looked at appearances first. Who always...looked at things... like that before her daughter...

As Lakshmi agreed, Mia turned beet red as she imagined those scenes and a few flustered sounds escaped her mouth. She slid down her chair, falling to the floor in a soft heap before scrambling to Masaru's side right next to her. Mia laid her head on Masaru's lap, hiding partially under the table but with her arms clinging to his clothes as she leaned up. "...Mm... I-I'd...like to...be a part of... A-A brother? M-Masa makes better curry than I do..."

She'd calmed and was responding at least, even if the fear was still there. It had taken some severe hits though... And been distracted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:57 am

A good idea, Kaimu managed a small nod as Lakshmi agreed with him and nuzzled her face into his hair in attempt to comfort him. He just...wanted Mia to believe... It would be hard, but... Mia needed to know he'd never do that type of thing...

He'd never abandon her, he'd never replace her...

His suggestion had gotten a more..embarrassed reaction out of Mia, the squeaks escaping her as she shifted over to Masaru before moving her head into his lap.

He would do it! Lakshmi was going to help by giving him the extra time to do so as well! He would show up so constantly to the point where Mia had to believe him!

A smile finally appeared, one of relief, when Mia finally spoke...saying she...would like to be apart of it all.

Masaru's hand had moved into her hair, softly stroking it in attempt to help her calm down. He... He would be... in charge of the curry making then...

"I-I can make the curry..." He agreed.

"Good, good~ and mhm, Mia...A brother; those... It's really not all supposed to be...this far along yet, but...those bubbles... The baby's one-hundred percent okay, but it pushed the development forward a couple of months..." Kaimu explained, Mia needing to know this but also he wanted to reassure her the child was perfectly alright.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:40 am

Her words had worked! Lakshmi felt relief and sighed softly, letting go of Kaimu reluctantly and moving to seat herself again. She scooted her chair right up to his, leaning her head on his shoulder as he spoke more. The bubbles... Instinctively her hand went to her stomach, settling against the growing bump almost protectively. "While I was...examine it that day I got too close. He's definitely perfectly fine, I did every scan we have. It...was... yes an accident, only a short time ago. But a happy one."

Masaru seemed content to soothe Mia for now and Lakshmi shot him a grateful smile and a nod to show she appreciated it. "Good... Thank you. We do have other news as well... This more relevant to both of you actually. It is why I insisted Masaru be here, other than for...for support."

Support AKA the fire extinguisher...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 5:30 pm

Mia listened quietly, taking comfort from Masaru despite their weird positioning. To be fair though, when given the chance and startled enough, Mia did hide by him like this. Under his desk at work, under the dinner table...

A brother... She'd get a little brother... W-Wait!? That far-...Oh. WAIT WHAT!?

Papa continued and Mia jolted again, worried as she stared up at Masaru. The bubbles had... Before she could respond though, both Kaimu and Lakshmi's reassurance calmed her enough to let her reply. "Oh...that's good... Um,not good, but I am glad he's okay."

Would Lakshmi let her touch...her stomach...? Mia wondered that briefly before the woman spoke up again about something else. More relevant? She could barely speak right now and just got out the best response she could. "M-More?"

What more...could there be?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Their reassurances that the baby was fine seemed to help; it...wasn't good that all had happened, Mia was right, but what was important was that no harm had been done.

Masaru had worried there for a moment as well, but with both Kaimu and Lakshmi's words it had calmed much like Mia's concern had.

Though there was other news... One of the reasons they'd wanted him here as well.

Kaimu gave a small nod when Mia questioned the other news; "Lakshmi and I talked about this, and we both saw it would be more beneficial than not." He began, before letting out a small breath in preparation for what he was about to say. "The two of us have agreed to marry. It's not going to be anything huge, we'll be signing the documents required and such, but...

This is beneficial... It will make things easier in certain aspects for us, but...also for you two. If I'm married to Lakshmi, then there shouldn't be as many problems for the two of you."

He glanced to Lakshmi, silently asking if she wanted to continue with the explanation.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 3:09 am

Lakshmi nodded as the pair accepted that the child was okay. He was as far as she could tell, there was no abnormalities at all so... All they could do would be waiting and seeing.

Waiting for Kaimu to speak, she looked down at the table. Sure of what she had to do... But still a bit... It was still more than a bit terrifying to her. As he spoke and pushed the topic of the marriage onto the table, her head rose and she caught his look. Giving a small nod, Lakshmi reached up to take Kaimu's hand again and twine her fingers between his as she started explaining. "My position and bloodline, despite not being an official noble family here, is impeccable. If Mia is my stepdaughter, and sibling to my heir... That brings with it some status."

"Not that I think any of us care... But others do and the stress of their words and pushing will effect you both even as you fight back." Lakshmi was going to get a headache from worrying over this she felt. "This should quell some of the problems either of you will have to face in the future to stay together and provide ammo for when you need it."

"...It also provides some protection to Kai as well." The woman finished, not wishing to bring up the sillier aspects such as arranging a future betrothal that could be beneficial or other such things. Right now this was the most important thing they knew. "I hope you both use this to your advantage, even if you feel that it would be wrong to use us... But it is a willing use that we are undertaking to help you as well."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 12:42 am

Mia was silent. Purely silent as Kaimu and Lakshmi continued on.

M-Marriage?!

J-Just signing papers...

Doing it to help... Mia squeaked and clung to Masaru tighter, not really knowing enough about Noble Business to know if it'd help or not. If...they wanted to marry... That's what mattered to her most. Lakshmi made her father happy, really really happy... She was giving him a family and home, in addition to Mia. Protecting him how she could...

If it'd help with her and Masaru's troubles, she wasn't sure and didn't care. She... Didn't understand most of this, even with her learning from Yuzuki and her butlers...

"...I'll make you a cake." Finally she spoke up, her words soft and a bit just weak. "You can at least have a really good cake. Tell me your favorite flavors..."

This was all too much to take in! Marriage... a new stepmother... A brother... Her family was growing so much larger by hops and bounds and she was ecstatic, but also worn out from just reacting.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 1:02 am

The two...planned on marrying.

That was a surprise to Masaru, though more so because of their reasoning rather than the act itself. He was happy for them, of course, but...they were also thinking of Mia and himself...with all of this as well...

To make things easier...

Obviously, with the way things were now...they weren't the easiest; he fought the elders on this, and so far things had been bumpy, but not too threatening.

Lakshmi and Kaimu were both right... With Mia as Lakshmi's stepdaughter...it would give her protection, as well as her father.

Above that though, the two loved one another...and he was happy to see this development with them.

"I see... Congratulations to the both of you." Masaru smiled, though just as he said that Mia spoke up. A cake...

That earned another smile; making them a cake...

Kaimu had let Lakshmi speak, watching how Mia and Shirakawa reacted...and once everything had gotten out he gave a small nod, about to speak up before the two spoke.

Shirakawa with his congrats, and Mia...c-cake?

Kaimu blinked, c-cake...

Hearing that, he glanced at Lakshmi; she did have a craving for vanilla...but if she wanted a cake to eat he wanted it to be her choice.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 2:41 am

It didn't seem like Mia understood the implications, though she was hidden under the table so Lakshmi couldn't tell. However it was obvious Masaru did and Lakshmi gave him a small nod, her smile was warm and happy finally though. "Thank you. Explain to her later please though..."

If she didn't understand it, it would be useless advantage for them all. However... Mia's acceptance caused the Captain to jolt just a bit. She...hadn't been expecting such a response! Just utter acceptance!

Lakshmi actually sparkled at the idea of a cake, her hand going to her lips as her fingertips touched the mouth parted just so. A cake...just for her...

"Vanilla. And Almond." Was her immediate reply. She didn't even stop to think about it, Mia was offering a cake and Lakshmi was going to accept a stupid cake. It wasn't that big of a deal and the woman made amazing sweets.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 3:55 am

"C-Congrats Papa and Lakshmi... I-I'm really happy. Really..." Her voice was still weak but really she was. Mia lifted her head enough to look up at Masaru's face, nudging him a bit as she could barely speak right now. Her nerves were shot but at least holding him like this was helping her... He...he had to convey that she really meant it even if she couldn't reply right right now...

Explaining things to her later would be good though and Mia continued to stare up at Masaru, giving a nod of agreement. Seemed like she was stuck like this for now...

Though even she couldn't miss the happy tone coming from the pregnant woman across the table. Her head turned a bit even if she couldn't see, laughing softly and nodding. "C-Can do. D-Do you have any preferences Papa? I-I can make layers..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:09 am

"I will, don't worry." Masaru gave a nod at Lakshmi's request; he would explain everything to Mia, answer any questions she had on all of this...how it would help them... "Mia is also really happy for you, she means it."

Mia was hiding, and he felt her nudges and saw her looks; she was still overwhelmed by all of this...

Kaimu's smile had returned fully; glad to have Mia's acceptance towards all of this, more than glad...

At her question he shook his head; "Vanilla and almond's just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 4:49 am

"Haha, thank you for translating... I am really glad though. Would you...like to feel? He is not that large yet, but my stomach is really starting to show now. It had been a pain keeping my clothes loose enough to not draw attention..." Calling to the two, she moved slightly to lean back so they could see better... The table was in the way, but it was hopeful that Mia would fall for this bait...

Before they could head over though, she had something to say to her love.

"She really is just like a cheetah... Did you know they have helper dogs at times in the human world to acclimatize them to life in zoos?" Lakshmi leaned over, muttering softly now that her mood was much better. They had his daughter's approval and her lover's... On both the child and the marriage.

It was the biggest relief. Whether anyone else learned now wasn't as important as these two. Though the rest of her family deserved some news.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:59 am

With Masaru's agreement and then his translation, Mia relaxed a bit more. She...didn't need to cower so much right now, her calm coming back more and more but it was rather embarrassing to just get out from under the table. What did she do? Pretend she hadn't done this?! Ah yes don't mind me just scooting back into my seat as if nothing happened.

As if!

Still, Papa wanted it too and thus Mia was happy. Now to come up with a nice design... Masaru would be banned from helping. This was her cake to her father! A-And her brother and new stepmom...

Blinking however, her worries over coming out from under the table discreetly were ruined as sparkles shone from her eyes, head darting up at the offer. Mia scrambling to get out from under the table, rushing over to Lakshmi and staring with bright happy eyes, hand outstretched beseechingly. She hadn't caught anything the woman said after, too entranced with her wish to touch the belly with the new life growing in it.

What kinds of things would she get to teach her new baby brother...? Lots Mia hoped.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:21 pm

"Welcome." Masaru answered to Lakshmi's thanks; his eyes following Mia as she went over to Lakshmi.

Kaimu was relieved, and honestly really happy as Mia scrambled over to Lakshmi, accepting her offer in feeling her stomach for the baby. Things had calmed down, they'd been able to gain her acceptance on it...

That was what he'd wanted, wanted above all for this meeting...

Masaru was smiling too, even if Mia had rushed off from him to Lakshmi; she was happy, and had been able to calm and accept things which made him happy in return.

Kaimu had wanted to chuckle as Lakshmi compared Mia to a cheetah. That made Shirakawa the helper dog then? Fufu~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 1:02 am

All eyes were on the young woman as she practically scrambled out from under the table, Lakshmi trying to hide her small little laugh at that. It seemed her thoughts and assumption had been right on the money, after having seen Mia with other children... The woman was positively adoring of babies.

With everyone smiling, herself included, Lakshmi reached out to take Mia's write gently before leading it down to the stomach she was attempting to push up. "I think he is laying on this side, though he is a bit too small to feel entirely yet. He does...shift and move, lately at least. Kai has not been able to feel him just yet, but it should be soon I think."

The child, her son, was finally getting large enough to make feelable motions though he seemed to be 'resting' right now. Lakshmi looked over at Masaru and nodded, trying not to look at the amused Kaimu who seemed to be happy over her small comments. "You can feel too if you wish, I do not mind."

The air was so much less tense than before and it made her feel better.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Mia didn't mind as Lakshmi pulled her hand down to the stomach, feeling how tense it was compared to how it should be. That...there was a baby in there and Mia's smile shone brightly as Lakshmi apparently put her hand right where he should be.

Her little brother... Overjoyed, the woman was entranced with this as she seemed to forget the other two men in the room. Baby..there was a baby in there... growing... Her little brother. "Poor Papa, you'll get to soon I think... When he starts moving can I feel him more? Masa, come feel! My little brother is right in here."

She looked up with a bright grin, eyes practically shining as the woman attempted to get Masaru over here.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Masaru had been smiling, but now he couldn't stop himself from doing so even if he wanted to, Mia seemed overjoyed now, and that was the best she could be right now. It was really nice to see her this happy, though he seemed caught by surprise as both Lakshmi and Mia gave him the okay to feel too.

H...He probably should have known the earlier invitation had been to the both of them, but...

"A-Are you sure?" Probably stupid of him to ask, b-but...

Kaimu brought his hand to his mouth, covering his amusement as he glanced away for a moment; Shirakawa's reaction had him amused and Mia's happiness had him overjoyed himself... Right now there was nothing but positive emotions coursing through him.

E-Even if he couldn't feel anything when he felt Lakshmi's stomach... Weh...

"Soon, you're right, Mia." He finally answered; Mia had reassured him he'd be able to feel soon, and she was right. It would just take a bit more time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 am

"Yes. I am rather sure... It is just my stomach Masaru." Lakshmi chuckled as Mia continued her adoration and had attempted to get Masaru over, leaning back a bit in and hoping that soon Kaimu would be able to feel. Before he moped too much over that...

She glanced over at Kaimu, hiding his amusement and found herself smiling more. "We are both right, so please do not feel so bad Kai. I am sure he knows you are there, he will get used to your voice and move at times due to it you know. Mia's eventually as well I assume, in addition to mine... Maybe even Masabutt's if he would actually stop panicking. He will be your little brother too you know."

That would ruin all three of them~ Lakshmi's teasing had been put off due to seriousness but really she couldn't hold it back any longer!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:12 am

Mia giggled at Masaru's reaction, but waited for Lakshmi to speak as her eyes found her father. Kaimu was also amused by her love, which made her quite... quite happy. This was good... this was really good and the happiness she was feeling grew tenfold really. They were bonding a bit, in some weird way.

Giving her father the happiest smile though, she was too glad he was getting along and also too amused that Masaru would ask such a silly question that it took a moment for Lakshmi's words to sink in.

"A-Ah! Th-That's right!" She flushed intensely as her hand moved back to her mouth, before smiling like the sun itself. "M-Masa is also getting a little brother too... L-Like I have Nozomi!"

If it was possible, Lakshmi's words made Mia shine more as she looked between the three people and practically vibrated.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 7:23 pm

H-His little brother too...

Masaru hadn't thought of it that way, b-but...when Mia put it like...like that... Like her with Nozomi, so... technically...him too...

"R...R-Right!" A nod was given, his face tinting red; a-all this family talk...

H-He should get up...then... G-Go over to where Mia and Lakshmi were...

Kaimu had seemed surprised by Lakshmi's words, and it showed in his expression, but...surprisingly the man did nothing to deny those words. The little girl was like Mia's sibling, so...this would be the same... B-Both of them were right, even if he would like to whine about it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 1:04 am

"It is something you three have to get used to~ I believe I am adapting well enough." Those three had reacted so nicely, though Mia took it much better than the Captain was expecting. How nice for her and Lakshmi actually smiled sweetly, knowing that having her on her side now would make the teasings so much more fun for her.

Masaru still hadn't moved, but she was content to wait. This family bonding might go on for some time it seemed, they should spend time getting used to one another...

Lakshmi would let Kaimu whine all he wanted later, it was obvious to her that he hadn't even thought of that yet and it would be something that bothered him. At least he hadn't made his utter dismay entirely obvious.

"Maybe we should go somewhere more comfortable though? I suppose you two might have questions or other things to talk about. I would prefer a comfortable chair or the couch to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 11:55 am

It was all something they needed to get used to, Lakshmi was right, and Masaru knew that. He would...like to, a-and even if he was rather nervous right now or well...

Well, he was happy... He really was happy about all of this...

Happy for Lakshmi and Kaimu with their decisions, happy that Mia had accepted them, and that they'd all talked... He was certainly very happy.

H-He was...a part of this as well...

He had been about to stand, to move over to where Mia and Lakshmi where when Lakshmi had offered that idea; somewhere more comfortable for sitting would be best, and he gave a nod.

Kaimu moved to stand at Lakshmi's idea, having for now pushed the comment about getting used to things to the back of his mind. He was making progress. Slow, slow progress...

"That's a good idea, we can move somewhere more comfortable and continue the conversation." Kaimu agreed, looking over to Shirakawa as he stood as well before his eyes shifted over to Lakshmi and Mia.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 9:47 pm

W-Well that was to be expected that you were adapting best! You have the whole..pregnancy... and stuff... Mia thought a bit traitorously but still smiled as she stepped back and agreed with the others. Bonding like that would be perfectly nice... And sitting on a couch and stuff would be better by far.

She moved to Masaru's side, taking his hand softly and giving it a squeeze before tugging tried to pull him along. Her voice was a soft whisper almost as she looked back though, giving Masaru a thousand watt smile. "Come on you have to feel when we settle down... I'm gonna have a brother! He's gonna be so cute I bet..."

They could all bond, hopefully this would end nicely with couch talking and no Papa upsetness...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For A Talk   Time For A Talk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For A Talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2