(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Captain's Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

A Captain's Visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:57 pm

"I think they're just called Red Pandas." Hideki mentioned offhandedly. He wasn't entirely sure he could agree on the comparison, but he had to admit he didn't know Shirakawa very well personally. And professionally, he was pretty intimidating just by virtue of his position.

He also briefly thought about the implications that his lieutenant seemed to have the strongest person in the seireitei wrapped around her finger...

Hideki noticed the sigh but... trying to reassure her would probably just have the opposite effect. Besides, she'd given him something much more important to talk about. "Uhhh.." He immediately blushed and looked away smiling. "I... Good. I um.. I'm pretty sure Yuzuki and I are... A couple now... I think... I hope?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 12:35 am

"...Yes... They are." Mia just turned red, having not really thought about her words. They were Red Pandas and Masaru really was one, but she understood how it might be hard for others to see that. He was rather reserved, even for a Captain.

Least the topic was on much-better-for-her-blushing topics!

"I think so! She talks about you when she teaches me... I think she really likes you, but has trouble understanding what that means." Mia smiled softly, reaching out to pat her Captain on his head as he cutely blushed and looked away. "And I can teach you cookie recipes if you really want to tempt her."

Thinking about something, this meeting here with her Captain sparking an idea... Mia gave a soft laugh and nodded.

"Mm, if you ever need to... meet with her. You can always do so here... Masa counts as a chaperon I think still, I might count now..." And the place was really big so if Hideki and her needed a more...secret meeting place while still being here openly...

This would be nice. She had games they could play too...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:18 pm

Hideki made a small groan noise but smiled. As happy as he was to hear such encouraging things from someone who'd spoken to her, he couldn't help but be bashful about the subject. At the feel of pats he shook his head. Nooo. Not cute, no pats! Ahhhh... He opened one eye to look over at her though at the mention of cookies.

"Yes. That would be good." He said rather quietly. Cookies were good. Cookies were the lifeblood of their fledgling relationship. He who controls the cookies controls the universe.

"Ahhh..." He turned to face Mia, but blushed nonetheless. "Um... I guess.. That.. Thank you! That would be good. I just... things are so different dating her. There's so much... regulation I guess? I just... am trying not to misstep." It really was just... harrowing... "But I like her... I like her... a LOT... and she makes me happy so... I'm willing to put up with anything I have to, you know?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 4:26 pm

At least the groaning noise was adorable, he was so bashful about her and it was so cute~ Especially those head shakes, it was definitely super cute. On a scale of cute to amazingly cute, Captain was like ten thousand volts of pure adorable straight to her heart sometimes.

Mia knew of Yuzuki's cookie obsession, so she was well aware of the rules of their relationship. The power base could change drastically if he got his hands on the skills to make amazing chocolate chip cookies. Hideki would win...? Win at what... Mia found herself thinking weird thoughts about winning a relationship.

It seemed the noblewoman evoked weird thoughts and she shook that from herself before focusing on Hideki's small blush.

Cute. Utterly cute... She giggled under her breath as he gave in and seemed rather excited, but nodded in quite a bit as she rather understood what Hideki was going through. Her lips quirked up in a wry smile and she found herself fighting down a bit of a pained laugh. "Yes... I understand that too... So if I can help, please let me know, okay? I-I'll let Masaru know I offered up the mansion as a meeting place sometimes so he knows, and Nozomi too. A-Ah, maybe Shizue should be informed too..."

"I can try to help with missteps, but um she'd know best for sure. I still mess up all the time..." That thought caused her to purse her lips in a pout as she looked away, trying not to remember the minor faux paus she still made though it hadn't been long and Masaru didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Hideki just blushed further, as if he could feel the cute thoughts radiating out of Mia's head. No no no. Not cute, not cute at all! At least Yuzuki never seemed to make him blush like this... though it wasn't like she didn't have the power to... or make him blush a whole lot worse, really. The thought nearly caused him to shudder in terror. It was best to just not let her know she had that sort of power.

Yes. Just focus on getting the formula for the cookies from Mia the cookie person and everything would be fine.

"O-Okay... And if he isn't okay with it, we can meet other places too. Just... It's ..." He paused and considered what she'd said. "It's different though. I mean... I know there's people who can put pressure on Masaru or cause trouble for him or stuff but... It's... He has POWER, you know? Not just personally but I mean... governmentally. If push came to shove and his clan wanted you gone, I can tell you right now that when the dust cleared, you'd still be living here." Hideki had a pretty good intuition about people and while it seemed like Masaru wanted to have Mia AND follow all the old laws, Hideki was pretty sure he'd pick Mia over laws every day of the week.

"It's just... Yuzuki's got parents... Parents who are still in charge... Parents who can do shit like forbid her from things... Which is nuts and just... Right now because it's so new, it's like an axe hanging over my head..." He felt his stomach curling into a knot just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Mia wished she had notepaper of some sort on her, regretting the fact that she didn't wear her cloak as often any longer. It was so inconvenient... But... freeing a bit, in a terrifying way.

She listened as Hideki poured his heart out, though his initial words made her flush as brightly as her captain was... He...wasn't wrong at all, Mia knew. Masaru had power. A lot of power and clout. It was why he was allowed as much free will as he wanted and why she was even allowed here. But... Hideki was also right that Yuzuki didn't have as much which made their situation quite scary and precarious.

Mia flinched softly, hearing that her Captain was so worried about this and reached across the table to settle her hand on his softly. Giving him a soft smile, she then squeezed the top of his hand to make sure he was paying attention. "He does have power, a lot. So that's why you should take advantage of it. Hideki... Masa is really kind and sweet, and he's totally a romantic. The fact that you two have to go through all of this isn't nice or good at all. You're my Captain and friend and I think... Yuzuki is sort of one, maybe, to both of us. I am asking as a courtesy, but I know his answer will be a very happy 'Yes'. There's lots of pretty places in the grounds, on top of the personal gardens... And so many pretty tea rooms too."

"Besides if you ask I'm sure he'd get all excited if you wanted some sort of nice dinner date, because his love of cooking is even greater than mine. If we can do anything to help make it easier, its what we are here for." Mia's smile didn't slip an inch as she reassured him, wanting to make his worries disappear but knowing they were valid ones. She...sometimes had similar ones, though she would be with Masaru. That was assured, it was just for them the path could get rocky.

Hideki and Yuzuki could have the whole path just collapse if things didn't go right.

She...could definitely imagine the smiles and sparkles and excitement Masaru would just spill all over if asked.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 pm

Hideki made a small displeased noise, sure she was continuing to find this all too cute, though as she placed a hand on his, he smiled slightly, glad she was at least being considerate too... And he appreciated the offer... And even though part of him wanted to turn down the help, he realized it'd be more hurtful to her than helpful to refuse the aid. It DID sound like it wouldn't really tax them.. and like they would be happy to help.

"W-Well... I suppose so.." And while it was true that having to jump through these hoops wasn't fun... it was the right way to do things for Yuzuki... so it would just have to be the right way to do it for him too.

Something she said got an amused snort out of him. "Why can I just picture Masaru standing there in butler gear, excitedly serving out dishes now?" He asked, trying to hold back full on laughter.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:19 am

Least Hideki had accepted the help! Mia's smile shone for a few moments, glad he would let her try to ease things for them.

However something he said caused a bright flush to rise up from her neck to engulf her face.

"....U-Um, h-hopefully he'll...just wear normal clothes... B-Butler outfits are too dangerous..." Mia didn't dispute Hideki's assumption that Masaru would do just that, because in all honesty if he was asked he would. The fact that was disputed was the butler outfit would be not acceptable for this sort of work.

Because... of things. That had occurred. With a butler suit already. Mia's face hit the table as she squeaked, fluster overriding her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Captain's Visit   A Captain's Visit - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Captain's Visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2