(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:00 am

Candy... Sweet... Meaning more sweet things like all the stuff he'd already ingested... Eugh... Did he have to do that nowwww...? He didn't want to put any other type of food in his mouth right now, even if candy wasn't really considered "food."

"Do I gotttaaa...?" It was obvious he was hesitant about it; he honestly just felt more would make him more sick...

Mia was worried, so...of course he had to...but...wehh... Didn't mean he had to be happy about it.

One thing had stuck with him though, which was her comment about not coming over; "...Uuuuu..." But he wanted to spend time with herrrr... There hadn't been much of a chance at all lately!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:04 am

"Mm, if you think it might make it worse... Maybe if you have fresh lemons? Those might be better... E-even the smell might help. Aaah I dunno Papa. I'm so sorry, why did you eat so much?" Mia fought and failed to keep her worry from growing, plopping to her butt on the porch as she cradled the phone to her.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to not...come over. I-I... want to see you though. My next day off... If you take it off too, maybe... we can spend the whole day together?" If he was sick, he might not want her over there... Especially since she has spurned him earlier. Mia's guilt though wasn't as bad since Kaimu had answered so...so happily once he knew it was her. He didn't hate her, he didn't at all and that was a major relief.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:09 am

The smell...maybe the smell would help...

"I'll try smell...I don't wanna eat anything else..." Why'd he eat so much? Noo... He couldn't explain that, not to Mia... She'd feel bad, she'd probably feel really, really bad... The fact that he'd been told and had...eaten his miseries... Weeeh...

Noo....

Uuu...

So, instead of answering that, Mia's suggestion was a worthy enough distraction that actually would have given him some pep was he not so nauseated.

"I will, I'll definitely take that day off; no matter what!" He spoke a bit quicker, despite the sick tone his excitement towards that was shining. A whole daaay... A whole daaaay...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:14 am

"You...don't have to eat the lemon, just put it in your mouth and let a little bit of juice..." Mia replied with a soft giggle, happier now that Kaimu seemed a bit better. He would try that and see if it worked.. That was good...

Mia...assumed Kaimu had eaten so much due to her, since well... She'd never heard of him doing it before and he'd been so excited...

It was her fault he was like this, all she could do was try to help him...

However Masaru's suggestion was met with pure happiness, as far as she could tell. Mia giggled again and her smile grew more as Kaimu's excitement shone through. "All right. It's settled then... M-Mm, how does...going to the human world sound? I-I know you haven't been much and I-I know lots of places... that are good... A-And...maybe we could pick up cute things for my brother too..."

Would...this sound like a good plan?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:20 am

Just...the juice...?

Uuu... He was still hesitant, but if he didn't actually have to eat it maybe he'd be fine... He could take up Lakshmi's attention for comfort later as well, that would make him feel better... No work allowed for her, he would selfishly take up her time tonight to help ease his pain.

He could also think more on Mia's suggestion; a whole dayyy... That sounded like the best, it was a lot better than just a short visit... The whole dayyy~

"Mhn... Human world sounds really fun..! I haven't been much, yeah... I wanna, that'll be fun... Shopping for the baby would also be good, there hasn't been much of'a chance..."

The best plan~!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:30 am

"Hehe, its a definite plan then! I-If the lemon doesn't help much, peppermint smell might too... O-Or other um...fresh smells?" Wanting to make sure that no matter what, he would be okay, Mia offered up any suggestions. She was sure Lakshmi could help Kaimu, but the woman obviously wasn't home yet...

Happy Kaimu liked her idea though, her excitement shone in her voice. "I am glad you like that idea... My next day off is in a week... S-So we'll go to the human world then and pick out all sorts of stuff... I'll definitely look up lots of fun things for us to to otherwise too. You haven't been much so... we should do something you haven't gotten a chance to otherwise."

This would be so fun! And with her growing boldness, Mia was slowly but surely getting better with crowds. At least small types.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:36 am

"I'll try those methods, don't worry... Fresh smells, got it..." Fresh smells, smells that should help with his current state. He would gather up those things and see if the smell helped him. He wouldn't have to eat any of it...

They also had a trip to the human world planned~

"Mhm... I'll let Lak-tan know, and we'll go then and do all of that... It should be fun, should be fun no matter what gets done!" Whether Mia looked up extra things or not, he was just happy to be doing something like this with her!

Human world~ Human world~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:41 am

Mia was happy he was going to take her advice... She had caused it and this should help somewhat... Still, his excitement over Masaru's idea was worth it all... "It should be lots of fun! I'll see you soon then Papa, love you. Please...please feel better."

It was obvious from her tone that she...at least assumed what the cause of his sickness was, the guilt more than a twinge there. But she was happy he was so excited. As long as she didn't tell him it was all Masaru's idea, he would stay happy for now.

Which was sad to think about... Still, she was saying her goodbye for now because Masaru was waiting...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 am

"Lovee youuu...~" Kaimu still felt ill, but he was able to answer Mia like he wanted; something about her tone though...hn... Did she realize why he'd eaten so much? Nooo... He didn't want her too... That wasn't good!

Still, he was taking her advice, which seemed to relieve her...

"I'll feel better, promisee..." He would definitely feel better, especially with this promise they'd made. He had a day off to look forward too~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:50 am

Mia giggled at the tone, Kaimu somehow through his overly full sickness able to speak like that still. It did cheer her up more than a bit to hear him like that still and the guilt disappeared from her voice. "Good... Rest up and feel better!"

Hanging up the phone, Mia turned to the swords sitting there... Before sighing and picking up Ikari, moving to find the training dummy from before.

Papa would feel better later, especially with Lakshmi to soothe him. Now she just had to apologize to Ikari...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:53 am

"I will...~" He would rest up, rest up plenty and get rid of this sickening nausea; he would make sure to sleep lots tonight too, though first, before sleep he required Lakshmi's full attention, which he would get. He had no doubts as he was determined...

Kaimu hung up after Mia did, setting his phone down on the table before lazily looking about the kitchen. Things with a fresh smell...hn...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:58 am

Mia, freed a bit from her worries over her father, found the training dummy nearby. This...was for zanpakuto and all? It looked weird and not much like she had expected really... Though she did know how to use it, having read up on the item after Masaru said she could meet Ikari.

Sighing softly, Mia carefully unsheathed Ikari and then gently stabbed the sword into the dummy. Once she had done that, she bowed while waiting for him to appear...If he even would.

The easy way out wasn't something she deserved...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:06 am

He'd been...summoned...

His eyes were on Mia as he manifested, well...they were on her for a brief moment before he looked away towards a portion of the wall surrounding the Shirakawa grounds.

"Raise your head..." He started, knowing what she was doing; "You don't need to feel guilty..."

Despite the...nerve wracking time it'd been trying to get out of the situation her tantrum had thrown him in, he knew the root of it was...concern over Masaru. He couldn't...fault her for that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:11 am

That... He wanted her to raise her head?! And not feel guilt?! Immediately after being summoned, he had said that... So he...knew how she felt... Well then... Stubborn to a fault, Mia shook her head and stayed bowed. "I am sorry Ikari. I truly am..."

It was only after she had done that, that the woman raised herself up and found herself blinking. He wasn't looking at her at all. Huh? What...why wasn't he...?

"...I-Is...something wrong?" Other than the whole attempted torture and awfulness that was her, that is...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:16 am

"As I said...you don't need to feel guilty, an apology isn't necessary..." He repeated, his eyes still on the wall. He could not look over, to look over would be... No, he could absolutely not look at her directly.

"The root of your actions were to protect Masaru, that is not something I can fault you for..." He continued, seeing as how she might want an explanation; "He has someone looking out for him that cares that deeply... After his past years that is something important that he needs... As his zanpakutou I can only do so much...you're able to look out for him on a wider spectrum... I can only offer advice and see to his training...

So...as I said, you have nothing to apologize for."

Something wrong?

"Nothing is wrong..." He could not look over... She was only clad in a robe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:21 am

Ikari was just speaking to the wall! The wall! Well her, but the wall was where he was looking...

Mia wasn't sure what was wrong yet, but she listened and stared up at the spirit as he explained why not... Moving to the side, she attempted to step into his field of vision and shook her head strongly, sending waves of black over her shoulders. "No... Even if I am protecting him, that's not acceptable since... you are not hurting him. I can't lose my temper like that, especially over my worries. It's not right to you...And it put Masaru in an awful position that made him feel guilty."

"..Y-Your...words though...mean a lot to me..." Mia looked down, turning red and poking her fingers after her explanation for why she couldn't accept the guiltfreeness for the moment. It...did make her happy to hear that Ikari thought this way. "You are part of him...so having...your approval is...really nice. But... I can't just act like that anymore. I made a problem...its my duty to accept that... I caused it and properly apologize."

Something... was very obviously wrong... He was lying. Mia wasn't sure why though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 am

As Mia attempted to step into his field of vision Ikari averted his eyes again, looking to where she'd just been standing rather than where she was standing now. Did she not realize why he could not look to her?

"If it will make you feel better, than your apology is accepted..." Mia seemed...happy with his explanation, but she wasn't willing to accept an apology wasn't necessary. Fine, whatever would give her the most relief...

"...It would be...dishonorable of me to look at you in your current state..." He finally stated, since Mia...really did not seem to be getting it. He always left when it came to Masaru and Mia's times of intimacy, and it was improper of him to look at her in such a state of undress...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:37 am

Mia smiled then, giving Ikari a short nod as she followed his eyes with her body once more and stepped into his field of vision. "Thank you... I do feel better now that you have."

"I promise I'll keep protecting him where you can't... and I'll definitely stay by his side... I also promise to try not...to attempt to torture you again." She laughed sheepishly and gave Ikari a small smile before that smile turned to a shocked o.

Mia looked down at the robe, worried it had fallen or something before blinking. "But...you are a zanpakuto and part of Masa. If...anyone else could be allowed see me like this, it'd be you Ikari. I'm rather sure its...not dishonorable. I'd rather you meet my eyes when you talk to me than stare somewhere else."

...really? Her robe? It...it covered everything...how...was it improper... at all...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:44 am

He was a part of Masaru, yes...but...

Well, she felt better about...everything; the apology, and such having been accepted. Her promises were met with a small nod. She would protect him where he could not... That was good...and she would also try not to...attempt torture towards him again.

Back to the...other thing...

"I am a part of Masaru, yes, but..." In a small attempt, his eyes briefly flickered over to meet her own, though it was hardly a second before they were turned back to...well...not her again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:50 am

"...I don't mind? U-Unlike others, you don't make me nervous. I-I mean its embarrassing in my bankai, but this covers more? A-And you are a zanpakuto spirit. I-I didn't..." Well Mia wasn't sure they could...do such things that...seeing her half naked would cause. She blushed at that thought, her own eyes darting to the side after.

"If it makes you feel better you don't have to look at me. I should get back...Oh! Did you want to take a bath too? It might help, if you've never taken one before..." Her voice grew a bit excited and hopeful, eyes moving back up to stare in pure hopefulness. Maybe make him feel better and make up for the things she had done? Though really, she wasn't thinking about her offer since the zanpakuto had failed at his hiding of his fluster. Just the excitement of showing the spirit something new overrode her general common sense.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 4:31 pm

It was good to hear he did not cause her any nervousness, though he could still not look at her other than a few small attempts. It seemed Mia realized this, or at least was letting him off the hook in that regard as he was told he didn't have to look at her-

!?

"I-I would...prefer not, hot...water is not good." Those words came out rather quickly, his voice gliding over the stuttered start as if he had not stuttered at all. "I'm alright, do not concern yourself over me."

Having said that, or gotten that out...again, rather quickly, the dummy was promptly left as Ikari returned to the zanpakutou.

He did not mean any offense, though Mia might have noticed that terribly hidden fluster.

Unfortunately, the zanpakutou was unwilling to admit that he was bad with women...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 6:37 pm

...Had Ikari stuttered? ...Had he...fled?! Mia was given no time to reply before the flustered spirit poofed away with impressive and envious speed. That had been fluster... He had been nervous over the bath, though maybe it was true that hot water was bad for him.

Oh no! She had served him tea before! Shaking the minor fluster away, Mia moved into action. She lifted Ikari with the utmost care and resheathed him before putting the dummy away. She then picked up their phones and grabbed Hono too, heading back to their bedroom. Ikari was placed on his holder and Hono sat nearby as Mia tried to think of cold teas to serve the spirit next time. Hot water was not good... There were some herbal ones that were better cold and mildly sweetened.

Mia's thoughts were full of that as she hurried off to the bath room to find Masaru and share her news.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 7:33 pm

Masaru had prepared the baths, and gotten himself washed already; the water was nice and hot and soon Mia could get in too to relax whenever she was finished with her talks. He hoped things had gone alright with her father...

Resting back, he let his eyes drift shut for a bit, remaining so for a while before they opened to look up at the ceiling. The air about him was relaxed, and he was... It felt good to relax in the hot water right now...

Mhn? Mia's signature... Seemed like she was finish, and on her way...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Mia yawned softly as she headed for the bathroom, hoping she hadn't taken too long with her talks. It didn't take too much longer though, and she had exhausted everything she knew about tea in the meantime, before she opened the door and stepped inside.

Seeing Masaru resting in the bath, Mia gave him a smile as she closed the door and began to disrobe. "I'm back! You...were right. He was really really excited... But he kind of ate himself into a pained food coma. Poor Lakshmi, he sounded especially whiny..."

Sighing softly, she moved over towards where she could wash herself off before joining Masaru in the bath after explaining that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2015 9:46 pm

"Aaa, hopefully he'll get to feeling better... I'm sure Lakshmi will be able to help him when she can...if he was especially whiny though, hm..." Well, he was sure Lakshmi would be alright, considering her pregnancy Kaimu might lax up a bit on the whining to make things easier on her?

The man obviously cared about that so...

Offering Mia a smile, one he hoped she would find reassuring, he continued to relax in the bath; at least he wasn't too upset, he hadn't figured the man would be...not at Mia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next