(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:51 am

A slight breath was sucked in as Masaru felt the contact of Mia's hand on him, his own hand tensing on her for a moment as he reacted to her. He couldn't stop the small moan that escaped him as she began to touch him; she...she was looking...looking at him too...

He continued to touch her after having momentarily stopping, though he pulled his hand back for a moment before attempted to move it under the haori. It would...feel better if he were touching her directly... S-She was...h-him...and...

"Mhn..." H-He couldn't exactly...a-answer with words right now...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:26 am

Mia enjoyed the moan and his tensing, letting her know it felt good even before he sreplied. She wanted to make sure he was feeling good and this...this definitely helped him. O-Or was helped not the right word? Tempted or something...

She was promptly distracted from her touches though as Masaru's hand pulled back, causing a small groan that cut off as his hand slid under the haori. Mia couldn't keep her eyes open as she moaned and her body arched into his hand a bit. Y-Yes... bare skin... was definitely better...

And...and so was his pleased sound... Her eyes opened just a bit, still half closed as she panted. H-He definitely wasn't wasting...time or touches, Mia smiled...thinking that briefly... I-It would feel nice though if...if his... "M-Mouth...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:51 am

Direct touch was...definitely better, Mia's response told him that easily; they were both...touching each other rather strongly now. It...It was distracting, really distracting, and felt...felt good... She was earning more small moans on occasion as she kept up her touching, the sounds just coming out of him.

H-Huh?

Mouth...?

"M-Mouth...?" What did she mean by that...? Did she want him to...use his mouth on her...? "M...Mine...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 3:58 am

Mia wanted stronger moans but really these softer ones were all she could get for now out of him. It was a travesty but... but she could wait a bit more until they both... both could... Why was she so sensitive though?! W-Weird... reading about things...didn't explain why...with his hand on her chest it...it did that... to her so strongly...

A-Ah... she had been distracted...hadn't spoken fully... Mia nodded, looking away as she blushed strongly. I-it was embarrassing to say, even as she continued to stroke him, but she tried. "M-Mm...o-on...my chest... p-please..."

Sh-She should ask...for things when she wanted... his hand was nice...but his mouth too...? D-Deadly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 3:04 pm

Once Mia's response was given, Masaru gave a small nod; she wanted...his mouth on her chest then, he could do that. She'd feel nice if he did that, and that's what he wanted... Mia should feel nice during this, really nice...

Masaru lowered his head, starting at her neck as he trailed a few kisses and licks downwards, occasionally sucking lightly on her skin. He wasn't as slow as he usually was, knowing he shouldn't be; he was hopefully going just fast enough and also just slow enough for it to feel really nice...teasing, but not too much so...

His hands continued to tease as he trailed lower, only moving when his mouth finally reached her chest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 11:21 pm

Mia tilted her head back a bit as Masaru leaned down, her hands continuing to touch him lightly before they had to stop from the distraction of his mouth. She moaned softly as he licked and kissed her skin from the neck down. One hand moved to Masaru's hair while the other went to the bed as she leaned back a bit, holding herself up and making especially pleased sounds when he paused to suck lightly.

Felt...really good... And he wasn't being slow, just teasing her nicely with his hands and mouth. That caused a soft laugh, cutting off into a sharp moan as his mouth finally reached her chest though. Mia clenched his hair, giving an obvious approval of his actions before turning her head to the side and panting. G-Good...really good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

It felt...good then, Mia was reacting positively; he wasn't...being too slow, he hoped he wasn't at least. He followed Mia as she leaned back some, making it more comfortable for the both of them as he continued to give her attention.

Her hand had stopped on him, but...even if it'd felt good, Mia's responses to him were keeping him distracted enough. Enjoying this...she was enjoying...

She'd laughed at first, which had confused him, but...the moan that followed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 8:51 pm

Mia was tugging on Masaru's hair, but not truly pulling him away. She was almost holding him there, moaning quite a bit from his mouth and not even caring the haori was still on her. In fact she couldn't think, there was Masaru's mouth on her chest and that was...quite...distracting. Her hand gripped the bedding tightly, feeling like she was going to fall backwards but unable to think or try to lay down.

Good... it felt so good. She gave him more sounds, breathing hard and it was obvious that she was enjoying this a lot... Her arm wobbled a bit, the distraction of his mouth killing her ability to stay upright slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 12:57 am

Masaru gave a few small muffled sounds from time to time, only muffled due to the attention he was continuing to give Mia. Her responses were really nice, it made him happy he could make her feel like this.

She was...tugging at his hair too...almost holding him to her...

He'd hardly noticed the haori was still on her, too distracted himself from noticing it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:12 am

Mia's moans were still quite loud, luckily no one ever came back this far at times like these. Luck or Shizue's work... Biting her lip softly, Mia did attempt and fail to muffle her sounds but really she was so weak to this. Her chest...was her major weakness...

Masaru's mouth felt too good there... Really really good... Mia's hand clenched the bedding more, tugging it instead of his hair as the feelings grew stronger.

"M-Masa...!" She moaned his name, arm shaking one last time before it finally gave up and with a small surprised yelp fell backwards onto the bed fully.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:28 am

Masaru kept up his actions, enjoying the fact that...he could make Mia feel like this, that he could cause her to respond to him like that by doing this before...

A noise of surprise escaped him as Mia suddenly fall backwards, and while his mouth left her he had fallen somewhat as well since he'd been leaning somewhat over her.

J-Just after...moaning his name like that this had happened... H-Had his actions really been...that...t-that good for her?

"M...Mia?" Still they were in bed but he wanted to make sure she was alright.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 1:34 am

Mia's face burnt brightly and she brought her hand up to her face to cover it a bit. Falling...falling over... like this... Masaru had made a surprised sound too and fallen over with her a bit, which was...even worse... Her head turned and though her breathing was heavy from his actions, she tried... tried to explain. "...Th-They...a-are...really...sensitive...s-so...you...d-doing...things...to them...a-almost as good...as...l-lower..."

She couldn't say the words but hoped he understood that... that it was... really really good for her... Her violet eyes wouldn't turn to look at him though, too embarrassed by far from her actions. F-Falling over...

Just because of his mouth...

Mia couldn't fight the fact that she was moving lightly under him, still wanting a lot more...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:19 am

They were sensitive...so it felt really good to her...almost as good as when he...did this, but lower... She felt good, and that was good...

Mia was flustered, she couldn't even...look at him it seemed... I-It was fine though, she'd slipped, she was...alright though...

Leaning forward Masaru place a kiss on the side of Mia's neck, "That's fine... I'm happy to make...you feel that good..."

She...She was moving under him...it was...distracting...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:31 am

"...I-I'm happy you...make me feel that good...too..." How was her blush growing?! Mia made a soft sound and arched her neck as he kissed it, allowing Masaru to do as he pleased for that moment. Her hands moved, one settling in his hair and the other taking one of his hands and twining her fingers through it.

Her breathing wasn't slowing at all though and she moved more and more under him... A-Ah... Her leg brushed against him and froze, before moving a bit more in a tempting motion. He was...still... "M-Masa... Can we...keep going?"

They shouldn't stop...not right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:45 am

Mia...moving like she was was distracting, the thought crossed his mind again as he felt her leg move under him. His eyes flickered over to their hands as Mia intertwined their fingers, and he returning the hold on her hand before looking back to her.

"A-Ah.. Mhm.. W-We can..." They could...definitely keep going...

Leaning forward, he placed another kiss on her neck before his eyes returned to her; "Is there...anything...specific...y-you'd like me to do...?"

H-Her chest had been...one request...

--

Noise, noise... What was that noise? Well, Shizue knew exactly what it was, it was just a matter of finding it under these blankets and towels that had been left out here.

Ah! There it was, Masaru's phone!

It was ringing, and from the looks of it he had about...oh my... ten missed calls so far?

Shizue blinked, and after a moment answered the phone. The caller had been kept waiting after all, couldn't let Masaru look bad despite what was likely going on~

"Lord Shirakawa is busy at the moment, I'm one of the servants; if you'd like I can relay your message." She greeted, her voice kind as she looked around at the training grounds.

"I'm not looking for Shirakawa. Mia! Mia said she'd be here awhile ago!" The voice was quick, and somewhat whiny...

"Ah, Miura-sama; right, right... She's also busy."

"Eh!?"

"Ah well, from the looks of the training grounds it doesn't look like Mia will be available for some time."

"EH!?"

"Miura-sama?" She was still smiling.

"..."

"..."

"Aha...aaaha...ahaaha..." Ohhh? Miura-sama's laugh seemed quite forced, perhaps a bit dangerous? "If it's not too much to ask...what's distracting her...?"

"Well, the Lord seemed quite adamant on her staying." She was poking the fire, and she knew it. What? It wasn't like Miura-sama would or even could do anything.

"..."

"Miura-sama?"

"Aha...I...will call again later..." The laugh seemed much less dangerous now, and she could almost feel the whining aura through the call before Miura-sama ended the call.

Well... There was cleaning to be done! The training grounds were mess! Icy bankais and all the melting... It made such a mess...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 2:53 am

Mia was blushing but it was slowly becoming an entirely different sort of blush as Masaru kissed her neck again. He was returning her hold as well and luckily her leg was distracting enough it seemed... They could keep going... And his words caused her to shake her head softly, not wanting anything specific, as she spread her legs apart under him. What else...could... "Oh!"

Thinking of something, Mia burned brightly and her ability to look up at Masaru was utterly destroyed. She knew exactly what she wanted and her eyes glanced away before turning back slowly... "Y-You. I want you...I want...your hand..."

This...way she could bite his neck and lick it... and still... still get closer to sex... Mia was embarrassed to say that, not really sure how to put into words her wishes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 3:04 am

H-Hand...hand then...

Masaru gave a nod to Mia's request, his hand slipping over to her stomach before sliding lower; his mouth returned to her neck for a moment as his hand moved lower. He needed to be...not too slow, but not too fast... Like he'd been earlier...

It would be more enjoyable that way...

After a moment, his hand reached her, and he released a small breath over the area his mouth had just been. He wanted...wanted to make her feel good...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 3:12 am

Mia shivered as Masaru's hand settled against her skin. It felt good and she moved lightly under his fingers, making a small pleased sound as his mouth teased her neck as well. N-Normally she was the one tempting him lots, but this time he was...was destroying her.

His movements were firm and sure so this definitely felt good, her soft sounds easily telling Masaru what he was doing right. Especially so as his hand slipped lower and she let out a moan, shivering even more from his breath on her neck at the same time. That...on the wet skin, was... "Masa..."

The only problem was...he hadn't moved yet, she couldn't reach his neck...or shoulder... Mia whimpered softly, biting her lip and wanting to bite something... She wanted... to do that so bad...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:02 pm

After a moment, Masaru moved on from Mia's neck, lifting his head up some to look at her; his mind was fogged, the reason this all had started having been pushed to the back of his mind. He rarely was the one that was...doing all this tempting, but...

Mia was...really enjoying it...

He just had to keep this up... That wasn't a problem...wasn't a problem at all. The moans she was giving, they were...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 6:53 pm

Mia felt Masaru lean up a bit more and her eyes darted to his neck, moans still escaping her as she moved under him. H-He seemed to be enjoying doing this to her, she was definitely enjoying it herself... Moaning a bit louder, the woman tugged Masaru's head down a bit as she moved for his neck and biting softly.

Aaaah...better... B-Biting...while he was doing that with his hands... A muffled moaning of his name came out, her body moving a bit out of her control right now as he made her feel good. S-Soon...definitely soon... they could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:09 am

Masaru allowed Mia to tug his head down, though only realizing her intentions just before he felt her mouth met his neck which earned a small response from him. Her moan had come out muffled due to her biting him, but...

He could feel her body moving against his; it...felt that good...? Good, he wasn't teasing too badly like he used to... He was doing well, he was doing well and that's what he wanted to do for her...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:20 am

Biting him felt so good, licking felt better and Mia moaned more as she licked the spot she'd bit. At least Masaru seemed to like it when she did that... That sound was nice and she moved up his shoulder, closer to his neck and biting a bit harder this time. His hand was...feeling so good, this was a bad idea to be biting him...

Her moans were barely muffled as she sucked on the man's shoulder, feeling way too good as her body shifted more... Th-This wasn't good though, if he kept it up... She stopped sucking on his shoulder to whimper in his ear. "M-Masa... I-I'm... please... I want you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:30 am

His body tensed slightly as he felt Mia lick the area her mouth had just been, her actions causing him to swallow a breath before a panted one escaped him as she moved up on his neck and bit harder.

Masaru kept up his touching until Mia spoke up, feeling her body shift more against him as she spoke right against his ear. N-Now then...?

"N-Now then...?" Wanted to...be sure...

His touching had paused for now, not wanting to tease or tempt too much as he waiting on confirmation. They should...now then? She was ready?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:38 am

Mia wanted to bite Masaru again, he...panted when she did that... did it feel that good? Well it definitely felt that good to her... However there were more important worries right now. Groaning softly, she was unable to help that sound as Masaru's hand stopped.

It was cruel... so cruel but... but had to be done... His words though caused her to groan more and bite him lightly, before whimpering into his ear once more. "My lord...please...can't you feel...feel it... yourself?"

She was...definitely...definitely ready for sex... He shouldn't stop, not when he'd riled her up this much, broken her with his seduction and touch. Mia wanted Masaru and there was no way he could stop or pause too long now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 1:48 am

Ready th- My Lord, again!?

"M...Miaa..." T-That wasn't... Not... That title-!

He couldn't help himself from responding like that; she'd used...used that title again! He couldn't not react! Using...Using it now of all times too...

He...He understood though, e-even if he was...over that title...

They were both...ready though...

Knowing that for sure now he went about settling them into a comfortable positioning, situating himself once he knew she was alright.

"N-Now then..." They were both ready; taking himself, he moved to slip inside of her. It was...hard to not...react himself right now, really hard but Mia's comfort came first...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]   Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Losers Continue to Lose [NSFW]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next