(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:35 am

"Mm...It's fine, don't worry..."

Miyako was going off of what she knew, and she'd been able to come up with some logical explanations, and thoughts thanks to that information.

Was...something wrong...? Miyako...was quiet- Was she turning red? W-What!? Why-

...Futures... O-Oh! Her comment, w-well...what was so... Was it all just now hitting her!?

"M...Miyako...you...you've already...confessed...moved in together even... T-There's...maybe not now or anything, b-but...I would think the n-next milestone was o-obvious-!"

Dating, love confessions, moving in, had...had she not figured!?

"I-If you can...get Hibiki to...to feel all of that I would think...y-you're pretty much stuck with him..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:46 am

Miyako got that minor reassurance that she wasn't making all this stuff up and pulling it from thin air by Muika, but it was minor in light of her ruined fluster.

She really hadn't been trying to think of things like that... Living together had almost killed her, despite how obviously and intensely happy she was now. The fact that they had moved in together had helped restored her to a lot of her previous self, from before the bubbles and kidnapping... Though that was tempered by those things...

As Muika spoke more, Miyako squealed lightly and shut her eyes, shaking her head back and forth. "I-I know! I know! I know it means... I know its what I want too! T-To stay with him... I-I just still am shocked he loves me! J-Just thinking...about that...with him..."

"Aaaaah don't say that! Don't its making my heart race! S-Stuck...stuck with Hibiki...forever..." It was clear those words were destroying her brain, steam escaping her face as she burnt up more and more from Muika's words. "Eeeep!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 7:51 am

M-Miyako's reaction was...much more severe in fluster than Muika would have initially guessed; she was...this flustered over that despite how...obvious it seemed!? She knew it was...the obvious next phase...p-perhaps she herself was...desensitized to this thanks to...she couldn't even begin to guess...storybooks in the past? Iyuki?

W-Well...Marriage was still a flustering thing for her to think of too, but well...not as badly as this! She at least knew it was c-coming, and...well they'd talked somewhat... So she...felt she'd get out of this...overall without too much embarrassment due to fluster...

It was all just...almost still a wonder that this was even something that was going to happen with her.

M-Miyako though... "I-It just... W-With what we were talking about I mean... I-It's pretty o-obvious so I didn't think saying-! L-Look, I know Hibiki and I don't get along, but...but it's... Hell, even I can see the attachment!

I-I feel...confident saying you're pretty much stuck with him..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:01 am

Miyako was still... she still was all flustered over this whole... intense relationship. They'd known each other a short time, but they'd both been drawn to each other quite intensely and it was... It was... flustering...

Because she knew... Deep inside of her, the moment he'd...he'd confessed love... When he'd fallen into that bedroom and refused to let her go...

When... he burst in that room, terrified... That yell when the man had gotten in that room...

When he was that drunk that he'd snuggled her and almost refused to let her go...

"I-Its so obvious but its not! He doesn't...say things sometimes! H-He just... He just... was so content to move in together! He... is so confusing in that! Moving in... Love... all of it... seems so matter of fact! He just..." Miyako was letting a flustered storm... trying to get across to Muika how weird and flustering this was to her and how... impossible and yet... How weirdly Hibiki took things! "N-Now he takes it all in stride! Just all of that... S-So... I-I am stuck with him and it makes me happy but just... I-Its so embarrassing! He's said Regalia is my cat too!"

That was lifelong commitment right there! A cat child... They couldn't ever break up now or else she'd be sad! Aaaah... Not that she wanted to! "I wanted to be a great artist! None of this...was ever wanted especially... D-Dating is fun, was fun until they got clingy... B-But now...? Now I have a... a really strong almost storybook love! I-I can't think I'll be with him forever... N-Not without...wanting to just kiss him lots and see his smile... Muuuuika stoooop!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:10 am

The tip of Muika's hand came up to cover her mouth, as if she was being polite about something as Miyako continued to have a flustered breakdown; really...it was...sort of amusing...

Getting to watch Miyako become this flustered without being deathly flustered herself... She could almost see how it was found fun...

"Saying...things is hard, especially for us; I've had...awhile to get used to talking, still not, but...I'm better... Hibiki probably can't so...he's speaking with actions...?"

It made sense... Muika still had to use actions to get some things across to Iyuki... Hibiki probably had nothing but that unless he tried...

She wasn't sticking up for him, just pointing out facts.

"Maybe he just takes it...all in stride because after everything it's what he wants...?" She pointed out, glancing off to the side for a moment before looking back to Miyako.

"You can...still be an artist like you want... He'd just end up going with you if you had to go places..." She added; "Mmm...mm...I should have stopped, but...I think I'm finding this f-fun..."

Again, she directed her eyes to the side.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:24 am

"M-Mm...he does... He speaks with lots of actions. He can't say I love you so he draws hearts on me when he wants to tell me!" Miyako was too flustered to keep things secret and just blurted that out, well aware of the man's inability to say things. "I-Its getting better... He smiles sometimes... You are definitely way better at words! S-So its easier for me to tell with you since I am used to him. I have Chiyo too... but hers is more angry stuff. She likes hugs but always pushes me away and then grumps when I don't force hugs on her..."

Okay she was rambling now, but Miyako's face was still burning...especially as Muika spoke more and caused more incoherent squeaking. It was followed by flustered head shaking and a fall to the ground, where she rolled lightly back and forth. "Aaaaaah! Noooo! He's not allowed... to just... Aaah he can't want me that much! Its... its too much! My heart..."

Wanted, he wanted all of it... A home... a life with her... Her face was steaming more, would the whole park catch on fire at this rate!?

Going with her...just going with her... "He'll just mold his life around mine... won't he...? He'll just...do all of that...because...he won't want to leave me..."

Miyako yelped and burned, rolling more intensely. "Muuuikaaaaa no fair you are playing diiiiirty!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2015 8:32 am

Drew hearts... So that's what that had been... Muika remembered briefly seeing Hibiki doing that to Miyako after the incident, though she hadn't known what he was doing other than just...tracing on her rather obviously.

He smiled sometimes? That was a surprise to hear, but what was important was that Miyako could read him at least...somewhat.

"W-Well... You may say he can't, but he probably..." She answered, trailing off because well...her words were obvious; "That's...typically what...couples do...I would think? Take trips, even if business related, with one another unless there's kids...

Hm? Dirty? I'm...I'm just stating obvious facts"

That was exactly what she was doing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 4:54 pm

Coming from Muika, saying Hibiki probably meant it was...was assured... No... Miyako grew more and more flustered as Muika intentionally made things worse before...

"K-K-Kids?!" Miyako was reduced to a squeaking mess of fluster, staring up at Muika only briefly in pure shock before she closed her eyes and resumed shaking her head. Her face was steaming! It was definitely steaming.

They definitely weren't ready for that kind of talk! No way! Nor even thinking about kids! Marriage was bad enough, thinking about marrying... S-Soon! Far too soon and too much. A-And Hibiki going with her for her work...

That was... was.... flustering to the extreme. He would... She could do whatever she wanted and he would just... None of her dreams and hopes and ideas were going to be hindered by being with him...
"M-Muika! S-Stating facts that you know will make me flustered is dirty! It's super dirty!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 8:30 pm

"I-It was just...something that may cause someone to stay behind when trips are concerned, I didn't mean it had to happen, e-especially so soon." Miyako was practically completely broken, yet... Muika was still finding this...fun.

Perhaps she'd been given a taste of too much power, and had abused it for this, but... It was just teasing, the harmless kind...not mean in anyway, so...

At Miyako's explanation on why and how she was playing dirty, she turned her head to the side, directing her eyes away from the deathly flustered woman.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Miyako, in all her ruin on the ground was, shaking the thoughts from her head of little Hibikis or other such embarrassing and flustering things that didn't need thinking of right now! It was too soon! It was too much and the young woman looked up as she squeaked, seeing Muika's amusement.

C-Cat! Like a cat who ate a canary! That much amused! Miyako spluttered and as her friend was looking away, she summoned her power, grolwing as her eyes glowed and gripped a brush. With a furious sweeping bumpy motion, the cat-like woman...became a cat-woman.

Drawing the ears on her head and tail from her back, Muika would now feel her new, moving and working appendages as Miyako continued to squeak while let her power fade away.

She definitely refused to tell her the secret to getting them off too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Muika couldn't help it, it was amusing, and she could fully admit to herself that it was. She hadn't ever really teased to this extent before herself, so she could hardly keep most of the teasing in...

As she'd said though, she was stating facts~

Flusterng facts for Miyako, but facts nonethele-

!?

?!???

Muika gave a surprised squeak, jumping up as she felt something...really different. Her hearing was suddenly... H-Huh!?

What!?

She'd hardly noticed the brush of Miyako's at first, having had her head turned away, though as she looked at Miyako in shock she noticed the fading essense of the woman's abilities.

W-What had she-!?

Wait...moving...something moving... E-Eh!?

Something caught out of the corner of her eye, and she glance dto the side to see... W-...What was that...!?

On instinct she attempted to grab the fluffy looking, moving object only for it to swish and cause her to miss the first time; she moved to turn around, but...wasn't there...

Eh!?

There it was again!

Again she attempted to grab for it, and after a couple of attempts she succeeded. Wh...What was-

Something else was moving, and with another squeak her hands shot up to her head. What...What was this!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Miyako's ruin came to an abrupt halt as Muika noticed her own ruin. A tiny little smug grin appeared on her lips as she fought down laughter, before she grabbed her phone out and began taking video. Seriously she wasn't missing a second of this!

She wasn't thinking at all of those things from before. What things? Some things about things. Definitely not things that are like embarrassing... There was still a bit of a blush on her cheeks, but that faded away as Miyako began laughing.

Was Muika chasing her tail!? She was so glad her instincts for amazing video was still intact! That... Just chasing it... Was all caught on video. "Hahahahahaa~! Muika's now a fluffy kitty-girl~"

As she caught the tail, Miyako's giggles grew stronger while Muika reached up in surprise at her new ears... The young woman stood up and dusted herself off, one hand shutting the video down and putting up the camera function to snap some shots for blackmail. "Whose ruined now? Pfffft!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:37 pm

"M-Mi-Miyako!? W-What!? What is-!?"

Muika could hardly get her words out as all of...whatever the hell this was kept her occupied. A-A...A...tail, e-ears!? She had ears though, human ones! S-She was a human, s-s-so why the tail!?

W-What-!?

K-Kitty girl!?

She could only get out various squeaks and sputters, unable to properly keep still as she tried to process all this and...stop the damn things from moving, but...but they were functional! Why were they functional!? Why were they moving, and...and-!?

W-Was that a camera noise!?

"M-M-Mi-Miyako!?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:47 pm

"I learned I can make working ears and tails on people~ Hibiki makes the cutest husky ever and his tail wags a lot for me." Miyako's voice was bordering on smug now, definitely more pleased with herself than she had previously. Crossing her arms as she stood there, she continued to hold her phone up while smirking.

Reveeeenge! Sweet sweet reveeenge! "I may not be able to make you all flustered over that stuff with Iyuki at all, but I can definitely get you flustered other ways! This is called payback with interest."

"If you keep teasing me over 'Biki, I'll just let those ears and tail stay on all day. They react to your feelings too, so they are just exactly like I turned you into a catgirl. They'll twitch and move and you can feel them when they are touched!" Miyako was not saying they were removable if one did it right, because she needed a bargaining chip! "Cause us getting together was embarrassing too so if I tell you that story you'll laugh and I need something to keep you from doing it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2015 11:53 pm

K-Keep them on all day!?

If there was ever a time to feel horror, now was that time; the ears reacting to her emotions and shifting back and down as she continued to freak out over this sudden change. W-What had caused Miyako to learn something like this!? What...What had brought it about!?

S-Scratch that, she likely didn't want to know...

S-Still-!

She couldn't go like this all day! They couldn't go...do anything with her like this they'd draw too many eyes! If there was anything Muika didn't like was drawing attention to herself, and these...these would!

They didn't look fake at all, someone would definitely think "powers" with them! That... That was a no-!

"M-M-Miyako, w-w-w-we can't go anywhere like this!" She quickly exclaimed, though...that likely wasn't going to get Miyako to change her stance... "I-I-I won't tease anymore-! A-Aa... J-Ju-Just f-f-fix this! Please!"

Story of how... She doubted she could find anything to laugh at like this!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:02 am

Miyako snapped a horrified kitty ear Muika picture, and another. And another. This was too beautiful, she was taking mental pictures too just to get some for later drawing~ With the ears bent back like that and the floofy tail... It looked so natural on Muika that Miyako almost wanted to leave them there, for aesthetic purposes.

Looking thoughtful as Muika brought up the very important... thing about not being actually able to go out like this, Miyako uncrossed her arms and settled one hand on her chin. She looked up, over, sighed softly, then pursed her lips... Then she smiled as Muika caved more, stepping up to the woman and reaching for the ears. Using the technique to get the ears off, they popped off into their fake ear form before she bent around her and yanked the tail off the same way.

No way was she teaching Muika the trick to get it off. Instead she held the items up with a grin. "Okay then~ All better see?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:09 am

Muika continued with her freak out, unsure of what to do other than try to convince Miyako that keeping them on her was not a good idea! It wasn't!

How...How were these things supposed to come off!?

She tried to remain still as Miyako walked up to her, smiling before... E-Eh? H-Huh...?

Muika's hands went up to her head again after Miyako had touched it, feeling no ears as her hearing returned to normal. Her hands shifted through her hair for a minute, as if trying to find any remnants that were the ears before moving to her back where the tail had been before Miyako had yanked it off.

G-Gone...Gone...

"M-Mm... I-I won't...t-tease...like that...again....mm..." Muika was still...burning red from her freak out, still hard to not get out the occasional squeak as embarrassment took over.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:17 am

"I won! I won for once..." Miyako just grinned as Muika gave her agreement and nodded, pleased as hell that this had worked! She had useful powers for once... Normally people destroyed her and kept her a mess for a while.

Stuffing the ears and tail into her jacket, they made a slight bulge as she settled them in the pocket but later they'd have shopping bags so it didn't matter. The smug otter was smugly turning now, focusing on the snacks that she should devour so they could continue shopping. Opening a bag, Miyako began black holing all of the delicious treats. "Mm, once 'm done we can go. We should shop before it gets too late."

She was giving Muika a chance to recover as well with this, making sure to give her some outlet for not flustering thoughts and things to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:21 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a single, small nod as Miyako turned back to the snacks and began eating what was left, and while she did that she herself made steps back to the chair to sit down for a short break while Miyako ate.

T-They could get to the shopping...after this, just a bit of a smaller break and then they'd get going.

Taking the can of tea, she sipped at what was left, letting the drink and...sitting down gradually calm her. T-Tail and...e-ears...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:31 am

When using her considerable skill in devouring things, focusing on it to finish all the snacks in record time! Besides, she got hungry when she used her powers so this was just recharging. Finishing up the final bag, she took the trash over to a trash can before picking her tea up and looking over at Muika after the barely a few minute break.

The woman seemed to be calming, but she was still a bit flustered... Pulling out her phone, Miyako took this opportunity to shoot off two messages to the guys before stuffing it back in. "Whenever you are ready we can head out. Sorry sorry, I went a bit overboard... But those ears were really cute on you! And that tail... I think you should keep them, I'll put them in your clothes bag once we get some stuff. I have a kitty tail and ears too from accidentally making em! We can match."

Her smile was sweet and happy as she stared at Muika, awaiting an affirmative response.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:39 am

S-She should keep them!? T-The ears and the tail... Muika looked to Miyako at that, blinked before lowering the now empty can of tea from her lips and giving a small nod. "M-Mm..."

Put them in the...clothes bag...

R-Right... Matching...

It was...still extremely flustering, and the offer to keep them igniting the fluster once more, but-but...k-keeping them was fine! It wasn't...h-harmful so...keeping was fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:45 am

"Its settled then, they are definitely yours." Miyako's grin could start the seeds of a thousand suns from its shine now and she sipped the remainder of her tea before tossing it in the recycle canister. Her hands now free, she clapped them together before grinning and moving to tug Muika's hoodie.

"Come on then, we have so much to do and talk about! I can fill you in on all the details I didn't get to before. Just pretend its not your like... superdisliked frenemy I'm in love with and it'll be all fine!" Excited to share more stories, even if they were embarrassing, Miyako shone with bubbly happiness that was spilling over in the form of sparkles and flowers around.

There wasn't much she could tell her school friends at times, though they'd gotten out of her her lack of virginity anymore... And gotten jealous and embarrassing questions from that but... Like Muika could hear everything! Especially the love tree...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:05 am

"'K-Kay..." They were...hers then... She was unsure of what...what exactly would be done with them, but they would be hers for whenever. R-Right...

Feeling Miyako tug on her hoodie, Muika gave a nod and moved to stand; once her tea can was disposed of properly she returned to Miyako and gave a small smile despite the remaining fluster.

Miyako had a lot of things to tell her, like...details on things she hadn't gotten to say involving her and Hibiki. R-Right... Muika would do as asked, Miyako was her friend so she was interested to hear on her part.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:29 am

Waiting for Muika to toss the can, Miyako's excitement only grew. Here was the perfect chance to fill Muika in and Muika her willing victim! How amazing...

"It started with his weapon! Well, I guess not his weapon but um the time I found out I could make stuff? The very first time I used my powers, I freaked and called Hibiki and he came bolting into my room. I sorta told you the story back when you were a lil floof, but I don't think I told you his power manifests in that charm I gave him a really long time ago!

I was flattered when I found out, like five minutes later... But first let me tell you about the tree!" Miyako started excitedly, trying to fill in all the details and explain. There was a bit to discuss... The initial freak out, the tree... The kiss, the talk with Selena for him... the books... The embarrassing touching and the acceptance of hickies (dangerously as they realized a short time later...). This was followed by the smiling and the cabin trips... Which now was the time Miyako filled Muika in on the cabin and its changes. She mentioned she'd explain all the changes she wanted to implement later to make it a nice getaway, but for the moment that could wai.

There was literally tons to explain... Family trip... Club trip and the fact that drunk Hibiki smiled... and all... sorts... of everything. Bubbles... Horrible love confessions. The almost accidental sex, but definitely talked about... How they stayed over after the bubbles in her dorm during that awful initial day...

Poor, poor Muika was treated to about as much detail as she could ever want to know. Especially about the sparkle eating and Takuya, and Himeko's somewhat frequent messages ever since things were found out.

By the time Miyako finished, speaking minorly of drunken Hibiki and the viper babies (and their sexcapade on the couch that was now theirs) she took a breath and smiled since they were now right outside of the mall. "And that was how the ears and tails came about. I am a walking fetishists dream I think."

That was said with much cheer, as if nothing could dampen her spirits. Even...even touching on the Bell's Viper things had not done much to hurt her right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:42 am

As they began walking, Muika listened; it'd all started with...the time she'd found out she could create things... Hibiki's abilities had manifested in the charm she'd given him... That... That was a dead a give away as anything in her book...

Miyako had ended up creating a tree though, and Hibiki hadn't realized it was harmless and had rushed over...

After all of that, once the tree had been handled she had...kissed him, and that had lead to the eventual relationship, after things had been talked over with Selena...

Muika listened, thinking that...must have been something complicated to go through, considering she wasn't all knowing on all things Hibiki. Miyako...definitely cared a lot though, and as much as her dislike for Hibiki was there...his was also obvious.

She wasn't blind to that.

They'd been out to the cabin though...made...all of those changes to it?

Well, it sounded a lot more livable now, not that there was even a single thought about going back for any extended length of time. She was perfectly comfortable with her own home now.

Still, Miyako had worked hard to change it, and she even planned on making it a nice place for a getaway.

They'd been through a lot, the trip to her family's, a club trip even... Muika couldn't even imagine Hibiki in such an environment, but apparently he'd spent the night drinking and had... Honestly, a drunk Hibiki sounded hilarious.

As for Takuya and Miyako's ability to devour sparkles... That... She certainly remembered Iyuki's reaction to having that happen to him, she could hardly imagine how Takuya had been...

Aha... Himeko had started messaging them a lot too then...? W-Well, that was their life now...

The other two escapees had... W-Well that explained Hibiki's note in even more detail...

"Aa, t-that's how you made the...discovery then... A-At least they have...c-cute purposes once you get used to 'em..." She was still embarrassed about her reaction...but...

"You two have also...really been through a lot, I'm...still sorry for how...the initial reaction." She had stuck up for them back then, but she still had not stopped Iyuki's outburst...luckily they were all past that...and Iyuki seemed mostly or pretty much alright with them now...which was really good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next