(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:47 am

Hibiki moved just slightly, enough to count as a nudging as he attempted to lightly nuzzle Miyako's head. There wasn't much either of them could do right now, it seemed...but that was fine...they were just fine...

Once they regained a bit of composure they could lie more snug against one another. For now, this was fine...

Too good...it'd all felt...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 am

Miyako's gigglefest faded a bit, especially as Hibiki nudged her... She smiled sweetly, even if he couldn't see, her breathing calming down to reasonable levels as she relaxed on the bedding...

Her hand moved just enough to take the hand of the arm draped over her, twining her fingers between his as she gave a weak squeeze. Seriously, she didn't think she'd be able to ever...recover from that...

Or want to leave this bed... ever...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:03 am

Feeling the squeeze, Hibiki squeezed Miyako's hand in return just slightly as they lay there, unable to do much more than that for now. At least there was no doubt they'd be able to sleep eventually...if either of them hadn't been tired before thanks to the earlier nap...well...they'd sleep easy now...

They were still just relaxing for now though, and he was perfectly content with that as he attempted another nuzzle.

His breathing was gradually calming, still a bit heavy, but he wasn't breathing as strongly as he had been.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:10 am

"Mm... 'Biki..." Miyako could finally find her voice, though it was a bit hoarse from her moaning and sounds he'd gotten from her... She'd been loud, really loud, and it was a shock to hear how her voice was affected...

He had attempted another nuzzle and Miyako shifted her head lightly in return as some strength returned to her body. She pulled his hand up to her mouth to kiss it at least...

"That...was fun... can we again sometime?" Her hoarse voice was hopeful and content, at least her breathing had slowed to normal levels by now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:14 am

"M...Mn..." Hibiki managed his typical sound in response to Miyako's question, having had to glance down at the sound of her voice. She'd been...moaning a lot...and really loud, so...it was no wonder her voice was hoarse right now...

That sound of his typically meant a positive response, and after he'd given it he squeezed her hand again after she'd kissed it.

His mind was still a bit too fogged to really process what they'd just done...or more so...how they'd done it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:28 am

"S'a promise then..." Miyako took it as such at least, Hibiki's affirmative sound making her smile and shift so she could turn around and face him. Her hand let go of his for this, because she really wanted to hold him and kiss him... But she'd felt the squeeze and giggled before that.

Snuggling up to him, she lifted her head up weakly and made a soft whimpering sound as her hand tugged at the back of his neck. They'd not kissed much earlier, it'd...been...

...Miyako's cheeks turned bright red. Th-That...hadn't been making love or... anything sweet at all... That'd been straight up...fucking.

... She now had to wash her mind out with soap for thinking that word.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 am

As Miyako turned to face him, cuddling up to him now that she was able, he moved to hold her more securely against him. Her hand tugging him at the back of his neck, along with that whimper of hers was a prompt and he lowered his head enough intending to kiss her, but...

"Mn...? What's wrong...?" She'd just...suddenly started blushing again, and in his current state he couldn't even imagine why.

It seemed things needed to be put bluntly for him for the time being...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

He took the hint and leaned down to kiss her, which was nice for her, while he held her a bit more securely now... However his stopping caused a soft sigh as her face grew much, much redder.

He... was asking, so Miyako decided to just speak her little, dead, afterglow filled otter mind.

"Y-You..fucked me." Miyako murmured against Hibiki's lips, her voice still raw but getting minorly better at least...

Seriously...just... that was a first... animalistic, hot...sex... N-Never before had she... done anything close to that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:49 am

H-Hah...?

Hibiki's eyes widened slightly at that, and he blinked; "A...Ah..."

W-Well...yes, they...had... There hadn't really been...anything loving about that...they'd just straight up fucked... No ifs, and's, or buts... That was..the first time they'd done...done that...wasn't it? Alright, so maybe...he could see where the fluster was coming from...

"M...Mn..." Again, he gave an affirming response, confirming her words once again now that his brain had processed at least that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 6:59 am

Miyako didn't realize Hibiki would be surprised by her rather blunt response, but he'd asked! She was still pretty damn dead, there was nothing she could do about that...

"Again... do that to me again..." As he gave another affirmative response, she leaned up to connect their lips with a dreamy sigh.

If he didn't do this to her another time, she'd be so... so unhappy. They needed...to again... sometime...

She was a big, noodle otter of ruin...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 am

Hibiki responded to the kiss, keeping her held to him; she really wanted...to do that again, no problem, there wasn't...anything wrong with doing that again...if it'd been that enjoyable for her. It'd felt...really good for him too, no way in hell he could deny that.

For now, they would rest...doing that again...would be something for 'em to do in the future... Was no problem...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 am

Kissing like this was nice, but Miyako couldn't for too long... Pulling away after several moments, she was all giggles again as her hand caressed his cheek. "Aaah and I finally got 'Biki to do that on my knees... J-Just gotta get you so set off you can't see straight..."

It'd felt really good, just like... she'd learned about in things...

Normal sex felt really good too... this felt nicer... In some ways, if she hadn't been so set off she'd like to see his face and kiss him too...

"Do you understand now? Was my...actual physical reaction enough to prove to you how really sexy you are?" Miyako just smiled sweetly and giggled again, brushing aside bangs on his face... Though were they bangs anymore with how long they were getting...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:26 am

"Mn...mn-gh-!?" Hibiki had begun to respond normally, just simply agreeing with her before her words finally pierced through his thoughts, and processed enough for him to understand fully. O-O...On...

M..gn..g...h..

Whatever Miyako had said after didn't register with him, instead he simply pulled her as close to him as he could and used the pillow and her hair to bury himself again. D-Damn it, he hated getting...this flustered...but... God damn it!

On her... They'd... done that...like...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:35 am

"Huh?" Miyako's voice was a confused squeak as Hibiki promptly freaked out. What... had been the thing to set him off... this time...? A-Ah the last part... had been freaked out at already... He'd only freaked out after she mentioned being on her knees...

W-Well he had been embarrassed before this point over it... Now she was trapped with him, used as a hiding and soothing device while he buried himself against her and the pillow... "U-Um? I don't...get it. Why... is it bad...?"

Why the major...freaking out... She should be freaking out, she had been...the one bent over and taking it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 am

"Nn..." Hibiki's answer wasn't really an answer as Miyako attempted to ask him what was wrong, confusion in her tone. They'd...done that...like that... It... It was just embarrassing to think about, a-ah..yeah...

Gh....

Before it was definitely something that'd...he'd not done... Mn...

"S...S'..s'Not bad...just..." Thinking...thinking about it...d-dead...dying...he was dying again...for the millionth time tonight he felt his life teetering on the line between life and death. "s'Just...just..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:30 pm

That wasn't an answer at all! Miyako was growing more confused, this... was flustering yes... but not to this extent. At least he admitted it was not bad, but he made no moves to leave her hair or fluster...

Reaching up his back, she played with the dark locks lightly as her hand settled against his neck. "Just...? Just what...?"

Why was it so damned bad?! Miyako gave a small frustrated sound at that and shook her head.

Well he liked being compared to a dog, in fact he tried to emphasize that at times... "...Just think of it like this! You're living up to your puppy nature, then?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:36 pm

He couldn't say it, he couldn't say anything. Having...done that...like that... It was beyond breaking considering how...mostly innocent things had been up until this point. A-As he'd said...it wasn't a bad thing, but...but...

H-Hah!??

Miyako's comment didn't help, it didn't help in the slightest, instead that only seemed to increase Hibiki's current ruin as a long groan came up. He often played along with the dog thing, he did, but...but God damn it!

That was the exact opposite of what he wanted to be thinking of or compared to when like that!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:45 pm

Okay so the dog comment had not had the desired effect... just a low groan and more freaking...

Miyako was way calmer than her boyfriend at this point and it was confusing... Sh-She was flustered, yes, but nowhere near anything like what he was experiencing. "I trust you Hibiki... S-So that stuff is fine. I'm a little flustered, it was um... Wow."

Super wow... He was freaking out something fierce and Miyako wasn't sure how to calm him... "How about we go wash and then bathe? It'll be relaxing! I'll let you carry me down the stairs and to the bathroom too..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:52 pm

"A...A..h.." Dying, he was dying right now...in what felt like the literal sense, but that was just in his imagination...not that he'd so easily agree with that right away. At the moment, dying due to...admit-able fluster was a completely reasonable cause of death.

The dog comment had not helped, it hadn't helped at all.

W-Wow!?

Hibiki was unresponsive for a few moments, still freaking as Miyako's words attempted to pierce his thought process. B-Bath...wash up...and bath... He...He could agree to that...yeah...

"A...Ah...h..." Eventually he managed a nod; bath sounded...bath sounded good...warm water...relaxing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 pm

"You're...really really pure hearted, aren't you? Hibiki... You're...cute..." Miyako smiled sweetly as he gave in, realizing that... that she was dating someone incredibly cute. He had been freaking out over this, when stuff about sex rarely freaked him out unless it was like... all about him saying her name or him loving her...

This was cute! At least the offer to bathe had been accepted and she smiled more as she pulled back, her stomach doing flip flops from all the love she was feeling.

"You aren't dying you know. Its okaaay. I said it was, didn't I? Should I be the one freaking? I mean... my voice is hoarse from moaning..." Miyako muttered softly, trying to put things into perspective for him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Bath... Bath... They would get a bath, and...relax... A nice, warm bath to relax in would help, it would help with all the tenseness his current state was causing... He and Miyako could relax back, clean up...relax...

H-Hah!?

Hibiki didn't respond exactly to Miyako's assumption, instead keeping his face at least hidden in the pillow for now as she pulled back from him. He had to get up to go to the bath...yes, but... He needed a moment...

H...Hoarse from moaning... She'd...enjoyed it...that much...

After another few moments, he finally pulled himself up, moving to get off the bed; that was the first step of...actually getting to the bath... Getting up...

"A...Ah..." Lifting his hand, he held it out for Miyako to take, he could pick her up then... He was...if he focused on the bath he'd be fine enough to do that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:28 pm

Miyako was not nearly as fixated on the bathing, it was nice and all but to her it was not a sacred calming zone of comfort like it was to Hibiki. He was still hiding his face in the pillow, but she made no moves to try and force him out. Instead she just kept smiling and trying to be somewhat soothing while giving her voice some rest.

She just watched and waited patiently, quietly so as to not ruin him more with unintentional words or thoughts...

Hibiki needed time to gather himself and she would give him that...

As he moved from the bed, she followed just a bit before the outstretched hand surprised her. Smiling and sparkling, she took it and allowed him to pick her up. Miyako curled up under his chin, sighing in obvious happiness. "I love you 'Biki."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Hibiki waited until Miyako had settled herself comfortably in his arms after he'd picked her up, and he began walking, but stopping just for a moment as she spoke, proclaiming her love again. He was still...not entirely back yet, but he still attempted to use his finger to trace the shape of a heart against her skin as they'd agreed on doing in the past.

"M-Mn..."

T-That was...at least he could respond like that...

After he'd done that, he began heading down the stairs and towards the bath, they could wash off, and then relax... It definitely sounded like a good idea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15