(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colorful World [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 am

"You're annoying as shit, you know that?"

"Like you're any better..."

Upon Miyako's awaking, not just Muika's voice would be heard, but another... Muika had stuck true to her thoughts of contacting Hibiki, and after calling him she'd had him come over so he could take Miyako home when she was ready.

The downside...that meant being stuck pretty much alone together while Miyako slept.

That...wasn't the best for their sanity, but they'd mostly kept silent. Hibiki in the living room while Muika occasionally went from room to room making sure everything was straight.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:19 am

Miyako heard fighting, was that... Hibiki's voice? Had Muika...called him? What was... going on? Confused, she pushed herself up a bit and took in the insults... She was kind of grumpy that Hibiki was even here, let alone insulting Muika...

Eyes glowing, she formed her brushes in a soft jangle before drawing two rain clouds that had minor bits of lightning in them. Those two clouds moved off to find their victims as Miyako laid back down and pulled the pillow over her face.

Humid rain and static shocks... "No fighting. Be nice. Or else."

Short nap Miyako was full of grumps, exhausted and not willing to take any insults towards either of them from either of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:23 am

"Gh-!?"

"!?"

Rain clouds!? Both reacted in surprise as Miyako...created rain clouds to cover their heads, the... Why!? Fighting...?

Muika wanted to state that Hibiki had started it, but that would likely get them nowhere, and thus bit her tongue, cheek somewhat puffed out as she pulled out a drink from the fridge for herself.

"Tch..." Hibiki turned his head once the initial shock wore off, knowing it wasn't gonna go away until Miyako was alright with making it leave...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:38 am

"Why is 'Biki here? I coulda...walked home alone..." Miyako grumbled, sitting up finally as they both quieted and staring at her boyfriend who was at the end of the couch formerly near her feet. Her glare, such as it was, turned to Muika as she contorted to stare at her friend in the kitchen.

"Mrrrrrrrr." She glared at both of them, staring back and forth with fierce lil otter eyes... Waiting for them to fight more or say something to bother the sleepy and prickly and hungry young woman and her storm clouds.

If she didn't have the power over creation itself at these times, her grumpiness might be adorable. As it was, lightning rain clouds that would punish fighting was kind of potentially scary...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:47 am

"You were gonna carry all that stuff back while you're this tired...?" Hibiki blinked, his expression one of obvious doubt despite the threat of the rain clouds Miyako had created.

"I-I called him...after you fell asleep... I thought it best he help you at least carry your stuff back..." Muika answered, moving into the living room herself after getting another drink, since it seemed Miyako was awake...she'd likely need one.

Once she'd handed another drink off to Miyako, she moved to seat herself on the floor, as away from Hibiki as she could be to avoid confrontation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 3:57 am

"I-I...would have been fine. Its close." Miyako puffed out a cheek, still barely awake and pouting even still. Hibiki was doubting her! How dare he, she was an adult... She could handle...

Muika had called and wanted Hibiki to help her carry things back? The pouting faded, as did the rain clouds finally and she accepted the drink with relish. Sleeping was thirsty work and she gave a soft smile at that, taking a few hasty gulps first. "Thanks... I guess it'd be nice to have someone that could help carry it all..."

Muika had had the large portion of items, but Miyako had gotten a bit so... She turned and looked at Hibiki, her grumpiness fading as she woke up more and offering her drink to him now in sheepish apology.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 am

Hibiki resisted the urge to roll his eyes; Miyako was obviously tired, it showed in her current grumpy state as she woke up. There was a lot to carry back, especially a lot while in a tired and exhausted state...

A short nap after making something with her powers wasn't much to refuel her energy at all. Okura hadn't told him what she'd made, but she had mentioned it was something that'd been enough to drain her...

"Welcome... Mm, it'll be easier if you don't have to carry all of it back alone..." Muika answered, giving a small nod as she took a sip from her own drink.

The rain clouds...disappeared, and both wanted to give their own sighs of relief but resisted the urge, instead ignoring it...if Miyako wanted they'd likely come back...so best not to take a chance.

Looking down at the drink, Hibiki eventually accepted, taking a small sip from it before returning it to Miyako to drink the rest. She needed to rest up, and get herself energized again, there was stuff to talk about later on...but for now, it was important she just rest.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:18 am

Miyako felt Hibiki's disbelief and reached up with her free hand to tug lightly at his long hair, feeling a pout coming back from that. He wasn't...being fair. She would have been careful and taken breaks... Just because they were overprotective wasn't any reason for her to be all...railroaded into things!

...It would be easier though as Muika stated, so her tugging of Hibiki's hair turned into soft playing after a moment. He only took a brief sip though which caused her to frown before she stopped the brief touching and cupped the drink in both hands.

"Sorry, I was so grumpy when I woke up... Thanks for coming to get me Hibiki, too. Just...don't fight. Even if I'm asleep... Don't...fight right now. I don't think either of us could stand it." Miyako's voice fell as she stared down at the glass full of... tea? Was it tea... She just shook her head and took a big gulp of what remained.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:28 am

Hibiki simply leaned some as Miyako tugged at his hair, leaning so it wouldn't really be felt before she began to play with it. She was at least in agreement it'd be easier if he was there to carry the stuff... She didn't need to carry it back alone, even if they lived close by.

"Ah...s'Fine..." He answered, giving a small nod at her thanks as she continued to drink her drink; the fighting... Well, they weren't now...

Muika had quieted, letting the two talk as she drank her own drink, water for herself; they weren't fighting now...even if they'd been fighting before... Miyako didn't need to deal with any arguing, so none was had...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 am

Both seemed fine with how grumpy she'd been, Miyako knowing it was in part due to how much she'd done and how little sleep she'd had... But also exacerbated by that fighting she'd woken up to. Even if it was only minorly...

Sipping her drink now, she sat in the quiet without speaking too much for now as she finished waking up. It took only a bit before she was done though and stretched, moving to stand from the couch and looking down at Muika. "I think we should head out now. H-Have fun tonight... remember, cream...and black..."

She flushed, but... Muika needed some enjoyment at least. It was her parting gift to remind her of what they'd gotten before she turned to Hibiki and held out her hand for him to take. They could grab the bags and go... She needed to thank Muika better later, but she had ideas for that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:52 am

"Mm, alrigh-ah!" Muika felt herself turn a bit red at Miyako's comment; c-cream and black...r-right...mm... H-have fun!? M-M...mm...

Hibiki blinked, and blinked again before standing, taking Miyako's hand as she offered it to lead her to the door, resisting the urge to show disgust; the context seemed obvious, especially by the blushing going on...so of course he'd caught on somewhat, even if he didn't know the context in its entirety as he went to gather all of the bags up.

"This all of it...?" He asked, looking back to Miyako after his eyes took in all the bags. If that was all of it he'd get it picked up, and they could head out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 am

Miyako had had to do it, despite Hibiki's obvious discomfort. Muika need encouragement and...happiness after earlier. She felt guilty for her reaction, even if she couldn't help it. The day had been fun and her...reaction might have...ruined it all. Patting Muika's head with her hand as she passed her friend, Miyako followed Hibiki to the door.

She gave a small nod as Hibiki got all the bags, double checking only taking a few seconds. All her stuff should be in there. "Yep, we can go. Byye Muika, thank you for the really really fun day! Even with the... stuff at the end, its okay. Please don't be upset!"

Hibiki might not understand it, but Miyako shot her friend a smile over her shoulder as she grabbed a bag to carry so she didn't feel useless... They could head out as soon as Hibiki had it all, her shoes slipped on easily as well.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:07 am

Hibiki glanced back, looking at Okura and Miyako as Miyako mentioned something about ...something at the end. He didn't really get it, but whatever...

He had other stuff to talk with her about once they got home that they needed to talk about.

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a nod in response to Miyako, she couldn't...just say she wouldn't be upset, but in the time she'd been putting things away it'd settled a bit...so it wasn't as bad as it had been. "W-Welcome..."

Once he'd gotten his shoes back on, Hibiki was ready to go, the bags in hand as he waited for Miyako to finish talking with Okura. When she was finished, he opened the door and lead them out, closing it behind them as they started on their way home.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:11 am

Miyako waved bye, glad Muika was feeling better about things and giving her a small smile before Hibiki closed the door. She was tired, but not impossibly so so the walk wasn't so bad. The stairs were annoying, but she managed with a bit of quietness that bespoke of her focus.

As they hit the sidewalk, she realized she'd be leaning against Hibiki and using him for support unconsciously. "Thank you... I guess I really did need help."

The walk home without him would have been awful and slow, which was something she was beginning to realize now. Hibiki hadn't know about the wallets obviously but... He did deserve to know why she was a bit more worn out than expected. "She had wallets... I-I accidentally...opened one and saw one of them again. I-I panicked. I'm okay now, but... I would have been fine I think if I hadn't...freaked, haha..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:24 am

Hibiki walked, his steps careful as they headed down the stairs; Miyako was quiet and obviously focused so she was a lot more exhausted than expected...which he hoped she was at least noticing... The walk would have been hell had she attempted it alone...

Just as those thoughts crossed his mind, Miyako spoke and confirmed them.

"Ah...s'Not a problem...Welcome..." He answered, the bags not a problem at all to carry right now. There were a few, but not a giant amount.

Huh?

Hibiki listened to what Miyako said, listened as she explained one of the reasons she was more tired than expected, causing his hand to clench around the grip of the bags. Gh...damn it... Why the hell did she have wallets? Was she an idiot or something? Obviously, damn moron for having them and even more so for leaving them somewhere Miyako could fucking see 'em!

His jaw had clenched some, and it was obvious he was trying to keep quiet or else nothing but angered statements would leave his mouth, which Miyako didn't need in her tired state.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 am

Glad it wasn't a problem, Hibiki would note if it was for sure, Miyako smiled softly as they headed home. It was definitely a big help having him to lean against and also carry the bags... Plus his presence gave her comfort.

She rubbed her cheek and face lightly against his arm as she held it, sticking quite closer to him than was normal. That meant though as he tensed up and clenched his hands on the bags, she could tell immediately on top of the sound.

"They...Were hidden... She spent years living alone, h-habits like that would be hard to break... I had to make something in the closet floor, s-so she... had them out... I-I don't think she knew, or... understood what it'd do. She...got rid of it all, or will be. The money goes to the love birds, and the rest is going to be burned... I hope." Miyako looked up, seeing his clenched jaw and knowing he was thinking unkind things. She didn't like that, but... she did appreciate that he held it in for her sake.

Miyako gave him a tired smile as they neared the apartment, her hand reaching up to touch his cheek softly and rub it with the tips of her fingers. "Don't be so upset... Please?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:37 am

"...." The fact still stood those wallets had been there and stupidly left out for Miyako to see... It wasn't something he could just let go, even if it was some hard habit to break... They'd been left out obviously, even if Miyako had been meaning to make something in the closet... It'd been a stupid as hell move on Okura's part.

The money would go to...those other two, whatever... So long as those damn things were burned and gotten rid of.

Hibiki let out a heavy breath as they neared the apartment, feeling Miyako's hand come up to touch his cheek with the tips of her fingers. Don't be so upset... Kinda hard not to be, but he could at least hold it in.

"Ah...s'Not exactly something I can just knock off..." Well, he was being honest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:41 am

"If it helps, that's...why I was trying to soothe her. She was really upset at herself already, so..." It wasn't any consolation, Miyako knew... And she knew Hibiki couldn't just stop being upset. It didn't stop her from frowning softly in worry, rubbing his cheek more in simple soothings before just leaning against him fully. Her presence helped sometimes...

And he was being honest at least, though Hibiki almost always was. That breath told her more than his words did though, though... in a way this was how he showed his love. He was upset for her sake... If the...the awful people had known that he was like this now.. Truly known it...

She felt they'd be surprised. They hadn't won, he had a heart and it was so large... That thought didn't hurt and Miyako felt a smile grow as she made her way up the stairs with his help, letting him handle the door and stuff because she was a bit worn out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:48 am

"..." Just as Miyako thought, it wasn't really anything that helped make it better; Okura had felt bad, but it was something that shouldn't have happened in the first place, and he honestly felt the woman should feel bad for such an idiotic mistake.

When it came to sympathy, especially when it concerned Okura, he wasn't the one anyone needed or should want to look to... This had concerned Miyako too...it was still soon after everything... Damn idiot should have known better...

Heading up the stairs, he was sure to be careful again with his steps like earlier, reaching the door after a bit before unlocking it, and opening the door. "We can get the stuff put away later...just rest for a bit..."

He wanted to tell her they had things to talk about, but...telling her that now... She'd likely try to avoid resting and try to get him to talk, so he couldn't just warn her a talk was coming, or else she'd never get any rest...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:54 am

It had been a long shot, but Miyako knew better. She had tried though, which was what mattered to her. Miyako would...defend Muika over this till her voice broke and she had to write it out. But... for Hibiki it wouldn't matter.

As he opened the door, Miyako gave a relieved breath and nodded, a sign of how just tired she was. It wasn't sleepy tired at the moment, but just weary tired and she spoke softly after shedding her shoes inside. "Mhm, don't worry. That couch is calling my name. We have leftovers I can heat up right? I think I might raid the fridge first."

Rest was something she was definitely planning on, just food was important too and she shot Hibiki a grin, entirely unaware of what Muika had told her boyfriend. He had forgotten what she'd gotten earlier, she remembered needing to talk with him about things too... That could wait till tomorrow or something, she wasn't up for that type of talk right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 5:58 am

"Couch...? You'll go to bed, you'll end up carried otherwise..." Hibiki replied, almost immediately as he went about taking his shoes off before setting the bags down. The door was shut and locked, and after seeing to that he turned back to Miyako.

Yes, there were leftovers she could heat up, and that was fine, but she wasn't going to rest on the damn couch when the bed was only a few feet away.

"You can eat in bed, we have a tray or something to use, don't we?" If so then it wouldn't be a problem, he could just bring the food back down when she was done.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 am

"I-I was just... b-bed... then..." Miyako squeaked, turning red as Hibiki ordered her... He'd carry her otherwise... She had just been planning to rest there for a bit, not like she'd sleep there... Just sit and maybe play games or something...

But if he demanded bedrest, well... it wasn't like she had the ability to deny him it. Freezing as he locked the door, she stood there and looked between the kitchen and him as she thought about the tray... Ah! There was. Clasping her hands together, she turned and headed for the kitchen with sure steps to get the tray. "Um yes! I made one, just in case I needed it for painting. Am I going to at least be able to heat up my own food?"

Or would he demand that she just... head right up the stairs and get in bed? He was the grumpiest and most forceful nurse ever, though... really had what she told him earlier had a big effect? Hibiki almost seemed agitated...

"Are...you okay? Somethings...wrong." Looking towards him, there was a bit of worry in her eyes. It couldn't be what she said earlier, through text. That...had been very obviously about other things... Hibiki wouldn't... assume...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:10 am

"I almost said I'd do it, but I figured you'd fight me on it...or at least try to... You can heat it up, so long as you head to bed, eat it, and rest..." He stated, heading for the kitchen with Miyako as went to get a drink for himself, having only sipped at the drink Miyako had shared with him earlier.

Just water was fine...s'All he wanted right now.

"Mostly just pissed about Okura, s'nothing..." Hibiki answered, moving to sit down since Miyako intended to raid the fridge. Of course, there was more to it than that, but he really was mostly pissed about Okura...as for the other thing he was mostly pissed at himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:16 am

"Hah! I don't have the energy to fight you right now..." Miyako admitted a bit sheepishly as she got the tray set out on the counter for now, moving slowly but sure for the fridge after Hibiki got his glass of water. There were a few things she could eat cold and she pulled those out, before grabbing a pot filled with soup out. It took her only a moment to get some into a bowl, she'd made a big pot of it while experimenting and right now hot soup sounded good...

Once it was into the microwave, she made sure her tray was filled with lots of things. Cut up fruit, a few fresh veggies that she loved and had put into easy to grab packs for lunch... A whole salad...

Adding a can of green tea to the tray, she glanced up as Hibiki admitted it before staring down. "A-Ah... I shouldn't have told you..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 6:21 am

He was pissed at Okura, pissed at himself...and that anger towards himself was starting to grow the more he thought about it, especially when he compared these two instances. Either way, they'd both ended up reminding Miyako of the incident...

Stupidly...

He sipped at the water, not really paying much attention as Miyako gathered everything she wanted on to the tray before focusing on heating up the soup, then admitting in response to him that she shouldn't have told him.

He couldn't say it wouldn't have helped some of his current anger, but it'd already been said...nothing to go back on now...and as far as she knew that was the only thing he was mad about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorful World [nsfw]   Colorful World [nsfw] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colorful World [nsfw]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next