(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:07 am

"Its fine, I'll just make faces and gagging sounds so don't apologize. I'm fine, its your blood and power so I can accept it because its yours." Selena chuckled, not wanting Luca to feel bad about it even if she was grossed out. Well, grossed out wasn't the right term. It was... a major...and actually legitimate phobia...

But it didn't mean she couldn't poke fun at it sometimes. She was the one dealing with it after all. Luca didn't need to tiptoe around the problem though.

Having had to pause to murmur that, she began tracing the three again with her tongue as Luca tensed up. Wasn't like one sweep of the number would satisfy her as she shivered, enjoying this. The contrast of black and stylized markings on his pale pale skin was so pleasing to her, she could spend all day touching and licking and sucking it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:15 am

"R-Right..." Luca couldn't exactly give a proper reaction, Selena's tongue a major distraction as she continued tracing the three after that minor pause.

He knew of her phobia, and attempted to not mention blood whenever possible; his powers...heavily involved blood though, so it was...difficult at times to not bring up. She...said it was fine though, but...he would still attempt to refrain from speaking of it too often...

This was...very distracting, and his hands continued to clench and relax on occasion, his expression also giving away what Selena's teasing was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:26 am

Selena was pleased with Luca's agreement that it was fine, though she was sure he would continue to try and be all secretive... Maybe she'd have to try...harder to get over things...

But it was hard! And terrifying.

Dropping those thoughts from her mind as the licking got fun reactions from Luca, she finished her first pass of the new tattoo and then sucked on the lowest part for a few moments. He was all tense and affected, but she didn't care. New tattoo needed breaking in and she was doing it~

Could she get him to die on the bed? His clenched hands were telling... and if she turned she'd have to stop sucking but she bet his face was nice too!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:30 am

Distracted... It was...the nice type of distracting, it felt really nice...as it had when he'd had a seven, but it was...perhaps a bit more intense due to the somewhat rise in complexity of the three's design where more movements would have to be made to properly trace it.

For a few moments, Luca's hands were the most telling, though after those moments passed he could no longer hold in a small sound in response to what Selena was doing. The skin was...sensitive, couldn't help it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:41 am

Selena continued sucking the end of the tattoo for a few moments past that very, very good sound before she smiled against his skin once she was done. Trailing her tongue along the three in another pass, she reached the middle after a few moments before nipping it hard enough to allow an arrancar like him to feel it nicely.

Maybe now she was being evil, but seriously had he had to get such a fun number to do this to? Ugh, she was dying here and it was his fault... That book had been at such an interesting spot too, that stupid mystery seemed like it'd be getting another piece put into place to allow her to figure out the whole problem herself.

Now she had this tattoo to distract her damn it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 12:55 am

Luca couldn't stop himself from letting out another sound after another moment, especially so as he felt Selena nip at the skin hard enough for him to feel it; tempting, she was...teasing, and tempting him and he was losing...losing his ability to keep his reactions subtle as his nature typically inclined.

"S...Selena...that is...becoming..." Becoming much too tempting, though he supposed by his reactions...she likely already knew, and was doing this on purpose...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:00 am

Selena just smirked against the tattoo again as Luca made a sound, knowing quite well what her actions were doing. It was nice to see his subtle reactions breaking the more she did this, it was fun. Her emotionless, hard to understand music instructor was quite fun when he was giving up his control.

Which is what kept her nipping like that, but rather languorously down the entire rest of his tattoo, having too much fun even as he warned her it was becoming arousing. The tattoo was new, he knew she had to break it in and would just have to deal with arousal.

As she reached the end of the very top of the three, she gave it a soft kiss before sitting up. She was smirking a bit as her eyes trailed up his body slowly and nodded. "Aalll done~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:10 am

Selena definitely knew what she was doing...

Her teasing was becoming...very tempting, and his responses were becoming much more obvious and less subtle as his control continued to slip. She was teasing a sensitive area, and it was impossible to not respond...

Another small vocal response escaped him before...

W-What?

All done...?

W-What did that mean...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:17 am

Selena easily read the pure confusion on Luca's face, looked back down his half dressed body and then smirked as her eyes met his again. "Mm, I got my fill of playing with your tattoo for now and was letting you know."

This was a bit cruel, she knew that, but he looked so unbearably cute there with his wanting obvious and his confusion over her stopping shining through. She was teasing him by pretending that was all she'd done, very obviously knowing what she had been doing... And very obviously knowing how he was feeling right now.

And she just smirked at the Tricera.

Such a powerful being was all hers to molest~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:25 am

D...Done...?

She was...done?

After all that, she was just...done? Luca blinked, and blinked again; he would...not force her to do more, of course, if she was truly...done, but... Doing that and just being...done...?

Again, he blinked, almost unable to fathom...

This was... Done?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:36 am

Selena found infinite amusement in Luca's pure and utter disbelief. Did he not understand the word done? To be fair to him, when she did those things she generally carried through unless she was too tired or something came up...

It was probably the first time she was deliberately destroying him like this...

Selena cocked her head, returning Luca's confused stare with one of her own. "Oh? Did you like that, my playing with your tattoo that much then? I can more just for you if you want."

As if she didn't know!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:46 am

Selena's response caused his eyes to widened for a second before...he turned his eyes away. Was he flustered? That was not something he was able to fully recognize, not in this moment at least... He was still quite...surprised on the whole "done" thing...

This was the first time she'd ever just...not continued when they were like this... It was strange...

"You...if you do not wish to you do not...it isn't necessary if you do not wish..." Basically...if she didn't want to she didn't need to... He would...eventually be alright...eventually...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:04 am

H-Huh?!

Selena felt heat rise up her cheeks as Luca looked away from her, wondering what was wrong now... She had teased him, yes but this was not the expected reaction. W-Was he... flustered?!

L-Luca...flustered... Over this?

His slow and halted words caused more of her cheeks to tint before she bent back down to his tattoo and gave it another slow lick. "I'm not going to leave you wanting... It'd make me sad. Do you want me to? Are you wanting me Luca?"

She was blushing and hiding it by focusing on the tattoo. If the flustered arrancar did, she'd do that for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:12 am

!?

"A...As...I said, if...you...are done it is fine... If you do not wish to...you needn't..." Luca's hands tensed somewhat again as he felt Selena's tongue on his tattoo again. T-Tempting...

He...would refrain from...letting this all get to him, or at least try, if they were not to go further though, if Selena did not wish to they shouldn't...

She didn't want to leave him wanting, but her wants were...were the important...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:27 am

"Do. You. Want. Me?" Selena bit his tattoo for emphasis between each word, a little harder than even her nips from before. Luca didn't seem to understand her sometimes and this was one of those times... If he wanted her, if he would get her.

If he didn't... he wouldn't. "If I didn't wish to I wouldn't do this in the first place. Luca, you think I am so selfless and caring... I'm selfish, I'm not going to do anything I don't feel like."

Which was the partial truth, but she had been in a way intending to leave him like that... That confusion though was sweet and endearing, she wanted to help him feel better. It wasn't like she didn't enjoy just satisfying him anyways, so it wasn't as if she was martyring herself...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:35 am

That...That was...cruel teasing, was becoming...cruel... Though Selena's intentions were...finally starting to break through to him, especially as she continued speaking. If she didn't wish to she wouldn't be doing this...

"In...that case..." He muttered through his responses; "then...yes, I do..."

He was voicing it now, he did want her... If she wished to, then he certainly did...especially after all of this. Even he couldn't deny what his body felt and wanted right now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 2:55 am

Selena bit his tattoo harder as he responded, admitting for once he wanted her verbally. A soft pleased murmur came from her lips before she licked the spot she'd just bitten. Moving down the tattoo with her lips, she seemed to be following the lines of the three once more with her tongue as well...

It was part of her intention at least. Her eyes darted up to where she'd be moving in a bit, wondering if he'd try to insist on taking care of her too or something silly? She wanted to do this and if she kept tempting him he'd be unable to protest.

Maybe she should...give him a full taste of her skills... She'd teased him earlier, why not go the whole way with her mouth and destroy his shell for a bit?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:00 am

Luca's responses were becoming more vocal again as Selena went back to teasing him, biting him once more...harder even than she had been before; that had earned a bit of a stronger sound from him, unable to help it as she traced the pattern of the three once more.

Much like before...the more she kept this up the more his control seemed to slip...though it was happening a bit faster due to that control having already slipped moments before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:29 am

Selena adored how much Luca lost his rather strong control when she teased him like this. Her mouth was rather good at eliciting pleasant sounds from him it seemed and she fought off pleased smiles while tempting him.

He'd given in and that was all that mattered right now...

She'd followed the new number back down his body again with her mouth, biting in places, before a hand moved to his pants, beginning to push it out of the way. Now that she'd gotten him to cave, there were other places she could use her mouth on him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:44 am

Small sounds and responses continued to occasionally escape past Luca's lips as Selena followed the three back down his body, his hands tensing some as she began to bite in places, feeling her hand eventually move to his pants.

He had only pushed them down enough to show the number... They'd...need to come down more... Selena was...getting them pushed lower though, which was what was needed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 2:58 am

Removing her mouth from his body for the moment, Selena sat back up a bit as one hand wasn't doing the trick of removing Luca's pants. Too damned tight... It was with great reluctance she sat up fully and removed her hands from those stupid pants, scooting a bit so she could move enough to get a better position.

She frowned softly as she slipped over one leg, leaning forward to grip the sides of his pants with both hands and tug. Her smile returned as she got them down low enough to free him, a hungry smile as her hands moved to the bare skin of his hips and rubbed lightly. "I hope you don't mind Luca, I want to just use my mouth today~"

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:07 am

Luca glanced up slightly, attempting to see Selena as she pulled back to properly remove his pants as much as necessary. They weren't coming off easy, but he supposed not considering he was lying down and they'd hardly been undone.

A small sound came up as he felt her rubbing the skin of his hips, his head moving back to lie against the bed as she spoke.

"It...It's quite...alright..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:12 am

Selena hovered over his body a bit now, smirking as Luca agreed that this was all right. Well he'd given permission, so she should pleasure him a bit now... Though really since she had decided on giving him a full taste of what she could do, it might break him a bit in the process.

She just wanted to hear him trying to muffle himself so badly, her mouth settling on the bit of his thigh showing now. Selena bit it, the pale skin too fun not to mark up and intending to tease Luca more than a little as her hands rubbed his hips before moving in a bit... But not too fast~ Slowly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:21 am

Selena was...close...at his thigh, b-biting... That earned a response from him, a small moan having forced its way out as his control continued to slowly crack further and further. Her hands at his hips also called for more small pleasured responses.

She was going about this...all slowly... V-Very...slowly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:27 am

Selena felt her body responding a bit as Luca moaned, that sound sending shivers through her and heating her up. It almost forced her to speed up, almost... But he wanted this and she would give him it~
Just onn her own time. Her mouth sucked on his thigh after she bit, leaving an obvious hicky as she moved up just a bit to leave another mark. Closer, she was getting closer to him but still not touching as her hands rubbed small circles with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: