(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:41 pm

"Mhm." Selena muttered, not allowing herself to be soft. Just those sounds... Luca had best accept it! Just that... Not that she was soft on him and weakened by his mere presence. "You know, despite you being my music teacher too we haven't done much playing together lately. I'm sorry, I keep distracting you from your true love."

She squeezed his hand, her head shifting so she could look up at him while he stared at their joined hands. There was no reason to pull them away, so she wasn't going to and his comment caused a chuckle. "I bet... I knew it would do it, that sort of tormenting pleasure does that. I get like a noodle when Julian does it to me, though during its almost painful."

Selena had a lot of practice being on both ends, but she was pleased it had relaxed Luca this much.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Music lessons... He couldn't deny Selena's words, they hadn't actually had a lesson in quite awhile. With...everything between them, plus with all the work going on around them...music lessons had taken the back burner...

"We haven't... If you'd like we can have one soon?" He suggested, "And...And you are not distracting me, I enjoy spending time with you..."

As for...what had just been done earlier...

"It does, I had...figured, at least, during that...while a release seemed ideal...it wouldn't feel nearly as good if not pushed to one's limits?" At least, he felt he had assumed in that correctly... Once it was all over, it was extremely relaxing as well...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 1:51 am

"I think... I think I'd like that a lot." Music was soothing after all and she was far from an accomplished player... Selena almost froze solid though as Luca admitted she wasn't distracting him, that he enjoyed the time spent. What was between those lines was... was a wealth of things. He would...he was just as fine spending time with her as he was playing his truest hearts desire...

If...nothing else he did for her showed his feelings, that... that was a blinking neon sign...

Though... He had seemed to enjoy... her specialty... even if she wasn't fond of showing it to others. Unfreezing, she took a soft breath and squeezed his hand tightly, eyes darting to the wall. "M-Maybe... if you wanted, I could...practicing singing again... O-Or well I mean with you. Together, that is. For lessons?"

It was...oddly personal to her, growing up with no privacy... Nothing to call her own, having been given most of her entire life on a silver platter...

At least singing was something she'd had to herself... She could share with him, only him for now... the quincy felt...

Relaxing more from the comments about limits, Selena found herself smiling once more. "It wouldn't be half as fun for either of us, so I'm glad you enjoyed it. I could do worse, but I think that was satisfying enough for me for now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 2:11 am

"We can do that soon then, anytime you're free..." His schedule was...well, it was mostly him being always on call for things, so it shouldn't be much of a problem to find time.

In the few lessons they'd had before there hadn't been any problems, so it should hopefully not be a problem for future lessons...

Hn?

Luca was silent as Selena attempted to speak, letting her get her words out. Practice...singing... She seemed...quite nervous about that, or well, flustered...but she wasn't one to sing in front of others, so...this was quite the something to hear from her...

He gave a soft squeeze of her hand, a small smile following as he spoke. "I wouldn't mind, we can do that as well."

They had both enjoyed the...the earlier activities, though; that was good...good for the both of them. W-Worse...? He was not sure how to take that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 2:30 am

"...I have some vacation days I need to use." Selena admitted, not having ever used any in the time she'd been working at the company. At least not willing or untricked into it. Hibiki had come out of the latter... Her heart gave a minor lurch but it wasn't as bad as it had been before.

Luca's smile did things to her heart far more, and much more strongly than that minor thought had given her and she felt her cheeks warming. Selena grumbled and buried her face against him, hiding it so he couldn't see as she squeezed his hand in return. "G-Good."

"J-Just don't make too much fun of me..." A musical master like Luca making fun of her would kill her stupid ego, destroy it utterly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Vacation days... Those would be good to use, it meant Selena would have a clear schedule, and there would be little interruptions when it came to their lessons... It sounded ideal, though he was both somewhat surprised, and not surprised to hear she had vacation days... Surprised to hear her offering them up, but not surprised because of how much she worked...of course she'd have a few piled up...

"Those seem like they'd be the ideal to use...if you're alright with it." He answered, though he could almost laugh at her following statement...but instead another small smile appeared. "I would never make fun... Besides, you're quite talented in both instruments and singing.... There's nothing to make fun of..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:45 pm

"...I guess I am." Selena buried her face against Luca more, attempting to hide it's rather red coloring right now. She was offering him something she rarely did, take breaks... and attempting to give it all to him. "I-I mean I should get used...to this place. I'll just...stay overnight a day or two."

...It was totally because of that, yes, that she needed to get used to things more. Not because she'd like to spend more time with Luca. Which was hilariously unlike her, she didn't give up work for anything...

As he spoke more, Selena felt an embarrassing noise well up as she rubbed her face against him, almost denying his words. Damn it! He had her so vulnerable today, she needed to... get herself together and calm herself! He said she was good... Talented even...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 4:59 pm

Get used to...this place, well... He supposed for the time being it would be good to get accustomed to it, even if in a few months time he would have his own lands... At least she'd be...even a smidgen used to Hueco Mundo itself by then?

She would certainly have more roaming space when the lands were done...rather than just the halls and this room of the tower...

If she could get used to this, it may be easier for her to adjust to the lands for when she made visits, no matter how short or long.

"Right... That seems like it could work, easily..." Selena was alright with using her vacation days...

Hm? She was burying her head further against him...? Was she getting more comfortable? If she wasn't they could move some...? R-Rubbing...? Was she shaking her head, or rubbing? If she was shaking her head...

Perhaps it was...wrong of him for what he was about to say, but...he really did believe in her talent...

"You...said I was a professional, yes? Or, at least an expert... Then...this expert, or professional believes you have a lot of talent..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:49 pm

Selena would just need to prepare her horde of animals for someone to come by and stay overnight with them. Without explaining where she was going... Sheesh, that would be the hardest part. It wasn't as if she could take the two dogs, three cats and a fox here for a night or two.

Not noticing Luca's confusion, wishing merely to just calm herself and stop being so damn sensitive, Selena was unprepared for his further compliments. She was mostly attempting to rub it all away when his words caused further reactions.

Selena groaned and turned her face fully away from Luca, making sure its redness was not seen one bit as she grumbled a reply. "S-Stop saying that stuff! L-Luca!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Selena was stuttering a bit more obviously now, was...? Luca blinked, and blinked again; neither of his hands were free so he couldn't actually try to use one to check her temperature...of course, not for illness, but...

"...?" He was quite confused, but he had an idea of what Selena was currently going through; "Are you...flustered?"

Well, he wasn't exactly sure if he'd get an honest answer for that...

"I mean what I say, so I won't be taking those statements back... You're...reacting like this, but I truly believe in your talent..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Selena let go of Luca's hand, pulling away from him entirely as she sat up. Scooting down the bed a bit, she stayed facing away from him and shook her head firmly. "N-Not at all! You are mistaken. Totally wrong."

Luca was... He kept... insisting! Wrongly! No! It wasn't allowed to be said like this, he wasn't allowed to...think that...

"I am not flustered one bit!" More head shaking and denials followed. "N-No bits of me are flustered!"

She was obviously, intensely and immensely flustered. Her hands covered her face as she lowered it. Damn him! Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:35 pm

"....You're flustered." Selena's reaction was a clear sign of that, confirming his assumption as she pulled away and sat up. She was facing away from him, but...her reaction had been a dead give away to her current state...

He moved to sit up himself, getting his pants back on properly for now at least before moving over to Selena a bit more.

Reaching out, the side of his hand went to touch her, feeling the light heat; "..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Selean spluttered incoherently more, unable to reply or refute Luca right away as he stated that so matter of factly. She was not flustered! I-It just was a coincidence! She heard him moving and felt the bed shifting, but didn't understand it until she felt skin against hers...

Selena, bless her, squeaked quite loudly as Luca's hand touched her burning face, falling to her side and staring up at Luca in shock as he did that. H-He knew! The red was staining not only her cheeks but her forehead as well, purple eyes darting to the side as she tried to continue this facade.

"I-I am merely feverish and feeling ill. There is no fluster. None! I-I don't get flustered." Impossible! Selena crossed her arms, on her side, on Luca's bed as she firmly stared at the bedding.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 11:43 pm

S...quea... Had Selena just squeaked of all things? Luca was quite surprised by that reaction, his eyes having widened as she fell to her side and stared up at him.

"S...Selena, I'd much...much rather you be flustered than ill..." He stated, but that was true... Fluster was at least manageable, and not bad... "It's perfectly alright...for you to be? I'm not poking fun at you...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:08 am

"I am definitely not flustered. This is just... some awful terminal illness. From overworking." Selena muttered, her face still burning. Seriously... even if he didn't think it was bad or not making fun of her for it...

As if she was feeling that at all! She would not cave to this mental manipulation to make her think she was flustered when she was clearly not!

"I don't get flustered. Its impossible for me." Selena rolled onto her face, muffling her voice as she buried it against the bedding. "So what you are seeing must be something else."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:13 am

"...If it's some terminal illness caused by overwork, then perhaps you need a few more days rest than initially thought; no work until you're able to admit what's going on with you truthfully, that is."

Selena was one to work herself a lot, she was always focused on work... So her having to give up more work days than necessary...

"I'm a doctor, Selena...I would at least like to believe I can tell when someone is truly sick..." He gave a small smile, though let it drop after a moment before turning around and lying back. Selena was lying down so...he let his head rest on her, if she didn't plan on getting up then this would be fine...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 am

That talk of her taking a few more days off caused caused a visible jolt, her body hopping up partially before freezing... and lowering herself back down. "Its terminal. Can't I just have the rest of my short miserable life in peace at work?"

He could easily keep her here... Easily, especially if he felt she needed rest and care. She...could only take like two days off before things went to hell! There was no way, she'd just have headaches when she got back at this rate...

Turning her head and peering up through orange fluff, she saw the smile as he spoke of being a doctor... before he turned and... Was he laying on her!?

Selena burned more, burying her face against the bed before kicking and flailing her legs and arms. "...Do I really have to admit it?!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:28 am

"No, just admit it's not a terminal illness and everything will be all said and good... I know what's wrong, so nothing needs to be said..." Luca answered, giving another small smile as he turned his head just a bit to look back at her as she flailed.

She was flustered, and she didn't want to admit it, but... She couldn't go off saying it was some terminal illness, he was a doctor...he couldn't allow someone sick to just jump into tiresome and exhausting work...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 am

...He honestly expected her to accept this?! Luca was...handing her... this easy way out... Selena's pride stung at that... She vibrated before growling and flailing more. "I... I-I...am..."

"Its flustering! I am flustered! One of the only people I love and care for, one of the only people whose opinions mean anything to me is telling me that I am talented in something... Something I did on my own! That wasn't stuffed down my throat or handed to me on a silver platter like the whole rest of my life! That I am good at something I am not required to be good at!"

Refusing to do things by half, she repeated her previous drawn out admission in a shorter, easier form. "It. Is. Flustering! Happy?! Its not some terminal illness... For most people! But it is for me, flustered is terminal."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:36 am

...And there was the admittance.

His smile softened at that, glad she was finally talking even as she let it all spill out; these were things she did on her own...not something she'd been forced into learning, or handed to her... These were talents she'd built on her own, and on her own time...

All of her effort had paid off, as she was quite talented in both areas.

He turned some, moving to where his head would rest near hers before deciding to place a kiss on the side of her head, nudging his head against her once before settling. "I am happy, it's not life threatening...and I'm happy to know how much my opinion means to you... I won't make fun of that...as I've already said."

Terminal, to her, but certainly not life threatening...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:45 am

Selena just groaned softly as Luca moved, she could sense his pleasure at her admittance and just made soft little flustered whimpers as he nuzzled her head. He settled soon after, laying up on her shoulders now instead...

"Y-You knew it wasn't and you still made me admit it! I-I know you won't make fun of me, not ever. Just..." Weakness, it was weakness pure and simple... Selena didn't like being weak at all and this arrancar, of all things, was making her so... Whining softly, she gave up after a second. "Luuuca. At... least you are happy."

"...Should kiss me. That's distracting...and would show me how happy you really are..." Turning her head to the side a bit, she shifted lightly as she was unable to see Luca at all like this...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 12:59 am

"I've become flustered a time or two in your presence...call it even now, then?" He knew there were times he'd become flustered in front of her, so seeing her become flustered to this extent made them even? It seemed fair...?

It was good to admit it, even if she thought otherwise... At least it was to him, and not to someone she would feel bad about admitting it to... Her "illness" in her terms could be kept between them.

He listened to her suggestion though as she turned her head, moving accordingly to place his lips to hers to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:17 am

"...I have been flustered by you before. There's no way this is even. No way in hell." Selena muttered sullenly, she'd been flustered he just... hadn't noticed. She'd been ruinously flustered though, like two times now!

She'd jumped into her pool fully clothed the first time! This was just the first time he'd...caught it.

There was no way Luca's mild moments of fluster were anything close to this...

But he seemed so pleased with this, so Selena couldn't...keep fighting. Pleased Luca was too much for her to fight and as he moved to kiss her, she shifted her body so she was on her side and then back for easier access to him. Returning the kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and head, keeping him there for now...

No more...talking... They didn't need to now, they should...rest...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 1:22 am

Yes, she had been flustered like that before, but it was rare it became this strong... She didn't believe it was even though, but he was sure there were plenty more moments to come where he was likely to become flustered himself, which would at least make progress into calling this even territory...

...Though, he was likely to cause her more fluster in the future as well, so...perhaps it wouldn't be even...

Hm...

Well, that was something to think of later...when the time came; for now they could lie here and rest. That's what Selena had been brought here to do, after all. With all the work concerning those two humans, as well as her typical day to day work...she was due for some rest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: