(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:39 am

Luca's hands clenched once more as Selena moved closer to him, having left what he believed would be a mark on his thigh before she'd moved up. She was inching closer, and closer, but her pace was...slow, it was very...very slow...

Another small moan escaped, her teasing continuing to take its toll on him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 3:52 am

"If you are going to hold things, pull my hair Luca." Selena chuckled, her eyes taking in the clenched hands on the bedding from her teasings. It gave him a small moment of no teasing... which was probably worse than her teasing as she moved up again. His hickies healed fast, but while they lasted they were the prettiest things.

Her hands moved almost to touching the part of him wanting her the most right now before they slipped away again, hoping he was dying of want soon. Instead her mouth moved up his thigh, getting rather close as she instead began biting and nipping his skin.

Wouldn't leave marks but was a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 4:21 am

Hold onto her...hair....

Luca attempted to look up to Selena again at hearing that, silent for a moment other than the small sounds from him that were urged out through the teasing before complying, a hand of his moving to entangle itself in Selena's hair, moving slightly before it tensed as she continued on.

T-That... She'd been...close and had pulled away... She was...trailing upwards again now though...f-faster...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:48 am

Selena whimpered lightly as Luca obeyed, her mouth finding a nice spot to nip particularly hard at for the moment. That felt good, better and she gave him a reward for his efforts. Her hand moved then, trailing softly along his skin for only the briefest moment before she finally touched him. Gripping the base of him softly, her mouth followed soon after, a tormentingly gentle lick.

He'd obeyed and got his reward~ If he let go though she'd stop, sighing in pleasure as she tempted him. It would be cruel of him to deny her fun when he was getting all of this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:56 am

Luca continued to respond as easily as he had been, though the closer Selena came to him, the higher she trailed, his control seemed to be coming apart as his responses to her became a bit more frequent.

His hand clenched in her hair as he took in a small, quick breath at the contact of her hand on him; she was...touching him...finally...after all of the teasing...

A moan was earned as he felt her mouth next, escaping with little fight to muffle it fully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:10 am

As Luca's hand clenched, Selena lifted her head back and gave a soft moan of her own. It wasn't like he got to see this side of her often, the part teasing him now not at all until this point... But it was quite fun to immerse herself in these two sides of her with Luca. Selena quivered with suppressed desire now, Luca's uninhibited moan causing a whimper of her own again.

His control was gone, or almost gone at this point but Selena didn't stop her tormenting one bit. Her tongue ran the length of him, not yet accepting him into her mouth, instead giving only minor hints of pleasure yet. Her hand gripped him firmly, stroking after a moment in brief teasing before pausing to lick him again just as gently as she lost herself in this action.

Luca was hers, as she had to remind herself time and again... It was just her way of dealing with it... She would never admit to wanting him to feel quite a bit of unselfish pleasure, for his own unselfish actions. Never. This was totally selfish! She was doing teasing and tempting things to him and not allowing him what he wanted yet.

It wasn't as if she was doing it to make things later feel all the better... Just to hear his moans now, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:23 am

She was...only licking him, gripping him...right now rather than taking him into her mouth fully, teasing him... It was still enough teasing to cause stronger reactions to escape him; all the teasing that had led up to this point, and what this teasing was leading up to...

Selena...p-planned on driving him mad, didn't she?

It was an assumption, but he was filing no complaints; while the teasing would...likely become much crueler it was still pleasurable, that being obvious by his responses as well as the way his hand clenched and relaxed in her hair.

He'd...even heard...her give a small response after that...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:50 am

Poor Luca... Selena tormented him with her hands and mouth, not allowing him any form of true respite as her mouth licked and teased. Her hand didn't help, teasing him with strokes infrequently while her other hand settled on the soft skin of his hip to help keep him held down.

This was far too fun, far too pleasant to have the moans and groans of Luca the only thing in the air. All hers to hear, untainted with her own pleasure or sounds. It was a nice treat, she should do this more often for him as he clenched her hair pleasingly. That at least got him pleasured sighs, though nothing resembling his own moans.

After an excruciatingly long time tormenting him though, Selena's head lifted up to send orange waves back. She licked her lips and gave Luca a wicked smile, her hand stroking him softly and temptingly. "Do you want more?"

More than those teasing licks~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:55 am

Selena kept him held down, not that he'd allow himself to jolt much even with his control slipping. That..That was at least something, he needed to keep control on...

His responses though, he couldn't focus on both...and they continued to slip out with ease as he was teased further and further. Her hands...mouth...

"S...Selena..." His response to her question wasn't exactly a proper one, "M...More..."

She had him at this point...to where he was giving a straightforward answer...even if it'd taken a moment...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:59 am

Selena was startled but Luca's pure straightforward response, though this was what she had intended. He had said her name even and in his normally calm voice that was deadly, now though with it burning with desire?

Selena was a woman of great passions, even if it was hid beneath a veneer of ice and she couldn't resist even a moment longer. Once his want was shown thusly, Selena stopped with all her tormenting and slipped Luca right into her mouth. She'd give him the best feelings she could evoke from men with her mouth and tongue, to make up for that teasing... Even if it killed him more, it was all he deserved.

If someone like Hibiki or others could get her to... she could for Luca, and went at the actions with obvious enjoyment now that she wasn't being evil. It...pleased her obviously to give Luca this pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:06 am

Feeling Selena's mouth on him, on him fully now, a stronger moan was given, escaping easily as his hand once again clenched in her hair at the sensation after all of that teasing before...

Luca gave another moan, no struggle given to hold it back at all this time. Felt...

Selena had...teased him a lot before this, with her touch and tongue...her doing this...was doing a lot to him... His reactions easily showing what this was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:12 am

Selena had destroyed Luca with love and it felt nice... She was filled with something other than desire for once as he moaned more and more, his reactions way stronger than usual. It felt a lot like...softness, a soft loving feeling filling her inside. Which was quite the odd feeling to be getting from giving a blowjob. Even his hand clenching in her hair only caused another whimper, enjoying it but not in the way she might normally at this point.

She was breaking him but showed no sign of stopping or slowing for a few moments, though should she torment him to breaking again? If he got close... She would slow and let his desire build up to his truest breaking point. If he wasn't moaning her name incoherently, he wasn't truly enjoying it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:19 am

The only control Luca had on himself was the control that kept him from moving too much under Selena; his moans continued to be strong, her mouth on him driving him closer and closer to the edge before...

S...Slow!?

That caused his hand to clench again, an eye of his cracking open as he attempted to look down as well as he could from his current position.

She'd...s...slowed...?

"S...Selen...a..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:23 am

Selena's purple eyes darted up before she gave a soft laugh, Luca's soft confused moaning of her name game her life. Slowing enough to not allow him to release himself, she was gentle and teasing in her actions for a bit to make sure she wouldn't accidentally set him off. Once she was sure of that though she began to give him another full dose of her skills, wanting the best pleasure for this man.

It was what he deserved utterly, she would bring him to the brink over and over again until he was breaking from it and dying. Then it'd feel the best when she allowed him to climax... It'd be the best for him, she felt... out of all the things she'd done...

J-Just because his moans were so enticing and made her happy though!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:38 am

Slow... She was...moving so slowly on him, it was...

Had she just laughed!?

Luca wasn't sure if he could believe his ears at that moment, but... He could have sworn, so... Selena had...l-laughed...? She was being so gentle, but...extremely teasing...before...

Another strong moan escaped as she returned to how she'd been teasing him before, not going agonizingly slow as she had been.

"S-Selen...a..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:44 am

Was he dead enough yet? Selena didn't judge it so, his hesitant moaning of her name wasn't enough. She wanted him well and truly broken, moaning it intensely or unable to help moving or... Lots of things could tell him she'd shattered every single bit of his self control.

He... deserved that level of pleasure and thus Selena continued and continued to bring him so temptingly close to the edge before... slowing and giving him gentle teases to calm him. As time went on it got harder, the man would obviously become more sensitive and be brought closer easier the more she did this...

She was careful though, wanting to bring him the best pleasure...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:48 am

Eventually, Luca's control slipped enough throughout all of this teasing that his leg jolted, his control still putting up a fight when it came to moving overall, but it had obviously slipped in that moment as another strong moan of Selena's name escaped him.

He was being vocal, very vocal as Selena continued; his hand in her hair had kept up its habit of clenching in her hair, his fingers entangled in her orange locks.

This was...becoming...too much...

"S-Selena...Se..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:55 am

Selena looked up then as Luca's leg twitched, he wanted more? He wanted...wanted her to finish him...?

His moans were loud and broken, he was being way more vocal than she'd heard in her entire life... Minus his explaining his past and all of that...

Selena felt her heart fluttering in her chest and she decided to not stop this time, he'd broken enough... His moaning of her name like that, that stuttered and repeated reply causing her to not slow this time as he got closer... He'd be allowed to this time, hopefully it would feel as amazing as she had tried to make it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:05 am

Luca's moans were strong, and continued to be as Selena didn't slow or stop, she hadn't returned to that previous type of teasing she'd done so before...where she'd slowed... She was continuing...this time... Was he going to be allowed...to...?

He didn't have time to really think, his mind unable to process the question much at all as Selena's name escaped him again.

It was a few moments later that his voice became stronger; "S-Sel...ena...-!"

It was a warning, a warning to tell her he was close, very close... Another moment later he reached his climax with another loud calling of her name, his breathing coming out in heavy pants, unable to calm his breathing at all at the moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:11 am

Selena couldn't resist the smug feeling welling up inside of her as Luca's uninhibited and broken moans spurred her on. Her name... so sweetly moaned like that... It killed her as surely as she was killing him, his voice telling her more than he normally did...

His warning was heeded though, knowing he was on the brink once more... And she didn't stop one bit, sliding him deeper into her mouth as she felt his telltale spasms, before swallowing his climax and waiting till he was fully done to slip him out of her mouth. Licking him clean, Selena wiped her lips with a truly happy smile as she pushed herself up. The man was breathing heavy as he laid there and she couldn't help a soft giggle, unlike her as her eyes darted away and she sat back on her legs. "A-Ah... all done Luca..."

...A-As if he didn't know that! She blushed, hoping he was too dead to notice.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:20 am

D-Done...?

He was...quite...done himself...and a heavy, panted breath escaped him at that as Selena moved to sit back on her legs.

"I...think...I am...quite finished myself..." Luca answered, though again...much like Selena's response it was quite...quite obvious as he lay there.

Y-Yes...both had...were...

After a few moments, his hand reached out, as if silently asking Selena to come closer and lie down next to him rather than sit there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:25 am

Selena couldn't help the laugh that escaped her, Luca's obviousness just as bad as hers but... It was more like him than not. She'd broken him but he was still him and that caused an adoring smile to grace her lips. They were a bit swollen from what she'd been doing but it wasn't like that was a bad thing, making the soft lips a bit more plump...

As his hand reached out though, she flushed once more and moved forward with what appeared to be a bit of hesitance. She was... flustered, a bit flustered at doing this to Luca and his... he wanted to hold her? She crawled over him softly, before settling herself against him with her body in the crook of his arm and her head on his still dressed chest. Snuggling in, she smiled sweetly even if he couldn't see. "Was that...enjoyable to you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 6:58 am

Having had his hand held out for a moment without Selena's response, he opened his eyes, noting a bit of flustered hesitance before she finally moved to lie next to him in his arm. Once she was settled, it wrapped around her as well as he could manage it.

Enjoyable...?

"I...believe so... I enjoyed it..." Luca answered, giving a small nod after another short second.

Yes, it had been an enjoyable experience, even with all of the teasing...that had...actually added to it, he believed... It had been nice...very nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:34 pm

He had enjoyed it? It was all she needed. Selena sighed softly and relaxed against Luca, treasuring his calming touch. Her arm reached across his body, reaching for the arm not holding her and twining her fingers between his. It was rare she was in these moods, these pure loving and comforting ones but...

She just needed to cuddle him and relax it seemed, not letting worries or stress overwhelm her right now. "I'm really glad. You needed relaxing too and that... seemed like the best way."

"...I-I mean really it was mostly for your sounds. I just like hearing them like that, it was mostly that, with a bit of that other stuff." Immediately taking back her words, Selena attempted to hide how soft she was being right now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 10:40 am

His sounds...

"My...sounds, I see..." She enjoyed hearing him like that, true; she had certainly made him feel nice, even he could easily recognize that feeling. He'd needed relaxing, as well...she'd felt; he supposed, he couldn't disagree... He'd been doing a lot of work lately, his breaks typically consisting of his music playing or sleep.

He eventually gave a small nod as some form of agreement to her as he looked at their intertwined fingers; "It felt nice, I'm certainly relaxed now, anyway..."

A bit of that other stuff, though...? Was she attempting to cover up a soft spot in her words...? Luca eventually caught it, and blinked, though he made no attempt to call her out on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something of a Suprise [nsfw]   Something of a Suprise [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something of a Suprise [nsfw]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: