(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Pet's Playground [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raphael Valiencia

Raphael Valiencia

The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pet's Playground [Open]   The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:55 am

"Playing...?" The term had felt so... alien to him. Despite thinking it to be an unnatural thing for arrancar to do, he was genuinely happy for such a thing; he believed that the daily lives of arrancar should not revolve around death or strength. As such, Raphael could not help but to smile broadly; laughing out of joy. "I see, off to fight the beast." Raphael had then, whilst keeping his smiling face, directed his attention to the one known as Michi. His smile had then changed to a scowl as he did not particularly like how he was harming a hollow, though at least he had not killed it. Upon its defeat, Michi made his way toward him and the other arrancar. 

His face had then showed a puzzled expression, due to his manner of speech; plus how he was addressed to, usually it was decima, though he guessed he could live with sir. "I could ask you the same, but I supposed you're dead set on finding this 'dragon'; as it is my duty as the protector of the people, I shall be accompanying the both of you." He had somewhat tried to talk in a similar speech, though whether it was good or not can only be judged by the other two. He then eyed to the other arrancar whose name was still unknown to him, which then he posed a question; attempting not to be loud enough for Michi to hear him as to break the illusionary world he had created. "Is this a usual thing or...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Pet's Playground [Open]   The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Quote :
"Playing...?"

"I see, off to fight the beast."

Ikki gave Raphael a nod as she watched the fight finally come to an end between Michi and the hollow, Michi coming out victorious and having gained an ally for his upcoming battle. Having given the defeated hollow a few words, Michi made his way over to her and Raphael as Ikki put down her arms as any magic power was no longer necessary.

Quote :
"Sir Raphael, what brings thou here to this part of the wilderness? Dost thou also seek to slay the dragon to claim thy prize?"

Quote :
"I could ask you the same, but I supposed you're dead set on finding this 'dragon'; as it is my duty as the protector of the people, I shall be accompanying the both of you."

"Ne, Michi, you have more allies now." Ikki said as words of encouragement. 

Now Michi had three allies to fight the dragon with, the four of them would have much better chances of victory that way.

Quote :
"Is this a usual thing or...?"

Ikki gave a small nod to Raphael, "Mm."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Pet's Playground [Open]   The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 pm

Quote :
"I could ask you the same, but I supposed you're dead set on finding this 'dragon'; as it is my duty as the protector of the people, I shall be accompanying the both of you."

"I may be a squire, good sir knight, but I have grown stronger since we've last met. I might be the one that ends up protecting you instead."

In Michi's imagination, he was shining bright, tall and strong. He looked grayish, pale and sickly as always, pathetically small and weak. His closed eyelids were flaps of useless flesh; a barrier from the truth.

Quote :
"Ne, Michi, you have more allies now."

Michi nodded back, his true face lazy in the way it sagged down; he could not feel that some of his drool leaked from the side of his mouth. It almost looked like a frown instead of a smile, if not for the bearing of yellowish teeth.

"We should leave for the mountains then. The demon sleeps."

He pointed to the defeated beast, and sure enough, it was, from a combination of fatigue and resignation. Michi always slept, even when awake. He knew that the demon didn't want to play anymore; its play was with other demons.

"Enchantress Ikki, dost thou know a path through the mountains to the dragon's lair?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pet's Playground [Open]   The Pet's Playground [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pet's Playground [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2