(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:20 am

There was no sound, not even a small sign of movement as Rin came in. Aoi hide in there somewhere, trying not to giggle. She waited and waited for him to get into the fort, but all she heard was him move to grab something and then sit down near it. Her mouth a small frown, Rin probably could have heard her shuffles as she moved under it, lifting up a corner of a blanket to peer with big blue sweet eyes at him. Her hair clung to her face, where it wasn't drying in a sort of frizz from the chlorine in the pool.

"Rin Rin, you should come in. I built it for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 am

"Hm? Sure, sure." Rin replied, knowing the drill and moving to where the entrance of the fort was. Ruka had built some when they were younger, though he hadn't been in one in awhile. As he crawled into the fort he'd not taken notice he still had the remote in his grasp, having forgotten to leave it behind. Soon he brought himself to a spot for him to sit and taken his seat, crossing his legs so there would be more room.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:31 am

Aoi crawled on her knees to the middle where Rin was, plopping her butt in front him as she grabbed a spare pillow. Then she leaned backwards so her head was on his lap and she looked up at him, reaching one hand up to stroke his cheek. The other set the pillow on her stomach. "It feels safe in here and warm... I bet you have many questions about things and to be honest I have some about you. Like what your sister is like, what do you do here in the world of the living, how you live your life... Do you have any plans? We could trade questions if you want to be fair, but I'll answer anything you wish of me truthfully."

Aoi closed her eyes and smiled up at Rin. She was comfy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:40 am

Rin became a bit flustered at Aoi's chosen position but quickly forced himself to get over it, as it was just Aoi's nature. "Questions, well, yes I do have a few. I'll answer some of yours first though. Ruka, as you saw earlier, is much more out going than I am to put it simply. According to her even as children I was always quiet." He explained, "As for what I do, I'm an author. I've published a few books, my first being one when I was sixteen, they're mostly popular with women overall. How I live my life? As you saw when we met I mostly just wander the city when I'm working, it helps my mind flow better for when I'm writing." He thought for a moment, plans...plans... "I don't really know, right now I just plan to keep doing what I'm doing and live that way."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:50 am

"She did seem really open with her feelings. Hehe, I thought so." Aoi's smile grew wider as something she thought, but wasn't sure of was proven true. However the wording of the next part caught her attention and she opened her eyes again, her hand sliding down from his cheek to his chest. She waited till he finished what he said fully before responding, a slight frown on her face as her eyebrows crinkled together. "What do you mean according to her? Don't you know how you were when younger?"

She'd ask the other questions in a second, but this was something worrisome to her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:56 am

Rin shook his head, "I don't." He replied simply. "I don't have any prior memories before I was thirteen."

"When I was thirteen I was in a bad car accident with my father. He didn't make it, and I was severely injured." He explained, showing Aoi the scar on his left hand, "I spent a long time in the hospital recovering, but my memories never came back. So I'm an amnesiac."

"I didn't even know who Ruka was until she told me, after that she came every day and spent time with me, telling me about our childhood, what we'd do once I left the hospital, that kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:05 am

Aoi's eyes started watering as she heard the short but rather sad story. He hadn't embellished it, and didn't even seem all that upset... Though its possible after all these years he probably got over it or made more than enough new memories. As Rin showed her his scar, without thinking Aoi grabbed the wrist and hand, bringing it down to her as she pressed her lips against the scar with a small kiss.

"She must love you so much Rin Rin, you should cherish her always. I am sorry about what happened to you..." Her breath probably tickled his hand as she spoke, still softly holding it near her mouth. She still cried silently, more for Ruka than anything. It must have been so hard for her too. "Tell me about your books? I bet they are amazing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:16 am

He was stunned speechless at the kiss, so much so he'd almost missed what she'd even said, as soon as he could manage he attempted to shake off his shock, slight-jaw dropped expression and attempted to compose himself again as if he hadn't noticed.

"Mm, which is why I try not to worry her as much as possible. She's worried over me enough, so now I want to make her happy and make up for the lost time." Rin explained, thinking back to yesterday's conversation about whether or not to tell Ruka about his abilities and hollows...in the end he figured it would just leave her with never ending worry over him and she didn't need that. Not now when they'd finally established a good and normal life for themselves. "My books? Well they're mostly romance, despite lacking experiences in that area personally. I used to tell stories when I was still hospitalized, the female staff seemed to really enjoy them and soon after I started writing them down on paper. It helped me pass the time, kept me entertained, I never really imagined I'd actually publish anything back then. But yes, they're mostly romance, some containing fantasy or mystery elements to them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:25 am

Aoi stared up at Rin the whole time he was shocked, more than a bit confused by his expression. She nuzzled the hand with the scar and then realized she had covered it in her tears. Oh no! As Rin spoke of his stories, she listened, but lifted her shirt edge up high enough to wipe the tears from his kidnapped hand. It showed off her rather toned body and belly as she did so. He was lucky she didn't just take his hand and wipe it on her shirt...

She wiped the other side of her face while he continued. "You should let me read them too... I think I'd like your stories a lot, since you are so kind. They would remind me of you when I am away. Whats your favorite? Also where's your favorite place to wander here? Was it...that bench... that is gone...now..."

Aoi looked a bit ashamed and couldn't look Rin in the face as she slowly turned more and more beat red. "Your turn! What do you want...To know?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:34 am

When she lifted her shirt, Rin immediately diverted his eyes from her, which he was learning after a few instances when to get ready to look away. "My published books are in the small library we have, I have copies if you'd like to have some." He offered, "Favorite places? Mmm, I don't necessarily have any but if I had to decide it may be in the park, you can sit under the trees there for some nice shade, and there's a pond nearby. I get so caught up in my work sometimes the noise of other people there just goes away, which can sometimes cause problems for me if someone's trying to talk to me..." He added with a bit of a side glance, slightly ashamed at that quirk of his.

"Hmm, you keep mentioning barracks, and I think I heard you mention a squad once." Rin questioned, "What's the deal with that? Are there other squads, do they professionalize in different areas? What's your division like?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:51 am

Aoi had dropped the shirt where it was, leaving her belly exposed as she didn't notice Rin's reluctance to look. She thought he was just trying to think and let him "If I can borrow a few whenever I visit, that would be nice. I don't think I can take them back with me to be honest... I'm not solid, merely made up of spirit particles, but your books are."

She perked up from the slight gloom that was what came about when she talked about being a spirit, when he mentioned a pond. "Do you think its safe to swim in? Those trees were nice for my stretching, though you ended up on a bench without noticing me... Aha! So thats what you mean, since I experienced that not paying attention first hand. You are very cute Rin Rin, getting distracted like that." Aoi poked the end of his nose, giggling.

Erm... It couldn't hurt to tell him, he was one human and all. "Well, you see its divided into thirteen of them. Each one does a different job, but we all get the same basic education from the start. People tend to specialize early on so they can try to get into a good Division easier. I ended up in the division that runs the school because I had a knack for teaching others combat survival techniques, but was recently moved to the division that handles all Huma-I mean living world affairs. I am technically the new second in command, a Lieutenant, however I was out of practice so... I was sent to learn a bit more about things from a crash course of spending time here for a while. I'm not sure what my new division is like... The captain is truly a kind man, he hasn't even said anything about the rumors passing through the squad about me either! My barrack rooms are nice, though with my new salary I could afford an offsite apartment..."

Aoi had a sad smile on her face. "They've been mostly kind, helping me along and learn what there is to know, I am actually pretty sheltered for a Shinigami. Most others know the human world a lot better, so please don't think this unworthy one is a good representative. Aaah! I rambled, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:00 am

"I see...Wow, second in command, that's truly a respectable position. I'm sure once you'll get back you'll be able to get accustomed to your new division in no time then, if the captain is as kind as you say he is."

"Don't sell yourself short, you're still learning and I'm sure with more things experienced here you'll become the ideal representative in no time. You've already learned a decent amount from your time here, and if you need extra help you can come to me. I may not be the most knowledgeable but I know enough."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:09 am

"Hehe, I bet you didn't see that one coming. I take my duties seriously you know, but it has been nice to relax." Aoi grinned and sat up off of Rin's lap, turning to face him. Luckily for the flustered young man, his shirt fell back down to cover her belly. "You've been so kind and gentle, teaching me so much... Not many have done as much for me as you have in so short of time. Anything you need of me, just ask. If you have more questions or...Aha!"

Aoi realized something she could give him, he was a young man and all. Leaning forward, she entangled her hands in his hair and pressed her lips against him. The rest of her body followed suit as she leaned against him, pressing him over onto the excess pillows laying there. She was now on top of him, and pulled back long enough to speak. "I know I am not anything, but if it would make you happy I could do this and return some of my unworthy debt."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:19 am

What.

What.

'WHAT!?'

Rin wasn't even aware of anything aware of anything around him anymore, too in shock to talk or even think for that matter. This had taken an unexpected turn, a highly unexpected turn. He felt dizzy, perhaps due to all the blood flow to his head due to shock. Was this it? Was he going to make a complete fool of himself by passing out here? He already looked like a complete fool and by being unable to respond probably hurting her feelings.

He was only able to manage a few stuttered noises once Aoi had pulled away before his hand came up in attempt to hide a good half of his face, specifically any part flooded red as his mind struggled to straighten itself out so he could compose himself as usual.

[OOC: *dials number* yes, hello i need a repair man]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 am

Rin turned bright red. She had rarely kissed before and therefore Aoi wasn't sure if this was normal or not. So she moved a bit so she was straddling him, leaning over him as he sputtered and tried to cover half of his face while she attempted not to giggle. It was so cute but she didn't want to hurt his feelings by laughing and making him feel bad.

So to quiet the laughter in her, and also to try and help him, Aoi gently removed his hand and kissed Rin again. This time it was a bit longer and less chaste than before, while still straddling his body...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:40 am

It didn't help.

As Rin's mind was just starting to straighten itself out it once more became a jumbled mess, causing him to continue giving out nothing but unintelligible stuttering. Did she, did she not understand what she was doing to him? Probably not now that there had been a second kiss, Rin had barely even begun to wrap his mind around the first.

How was he even going to begin to explain his behavior? His reaction? Was it evenly humanly possible for him? At the time being, it wasn't. As he continued to do nothing but be a shy, flustered, mess of a man greatly contrasting his usual, calm, focused, self. He was twenty-four years old....twenty-four....

[OOC: *internet dial tone*]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:45 am

Aoi pulled her head back, and moved her hair to the side of her head. She didn't moved from lightly sitting on him though, merely peered at him in confusion and her eyebrows drawing close together in worry. Reaching for his hand, she lifted it to her cheek and nuzzled it as she spoke with more than a hint of fear. "Rin? Are you okay? Answer me please, you are stuttering so much... Did I hurt you?"

(OOC: the number you have dialed is no longer in service or is out of the service area, please wait and try again.)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:52 am

"Y...Y...Yo...u...Y" Words. They're called words. Now to just learn how to form them. "You...J-ju..just...kiss..kissed...m...m."

That was...close to a complete sentence. Which was an accomplishment for Rin given his state of being. A rather huge one at that, almost deserving of a noble prize. "Yo...You just....ki...."

That part was already out in the open, now Rin just needed to keep going, but, what more could he say right now? He wasn't even sure himself, as he was barely able to form a complete thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 am

"Oh no, was it painful? Did I harm you? Is that what you are trying to say?" Aoi was worried now and her delicate lips were in a definitely worried frown. Maybe his lips were hurt or some sort of mouth injury. She let go of his hand and moved both hers to his face again, gently touching and and feeling the skin as she leaned forward a bit to make it easier on her back.

"Does it hurt here? Or here? I am so sorry Rin. I didn't know it would hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:04 am

Unable to form many coherent words, or well, anything trying to explain why he was in the state he was in and it not being because he was hurt, Rin managed to slowly shake his head 'no.'

"N..N...Not...It..." He stuttered. How could he get this across? How? In his current state he had no way of doing so. He needed to tell her he wasn't hurt and then explain the situation further. Until he had time to recover though it seemed he wouldn't be given the chance.

His hand moved slightly, feeling something that wasn't fabric under it, but something plastic...the remote. After all that'd happened he'd completely forgotten it. Reflexively and without meaning to, his finger pressed down on the buttons, one of them being the power button, clicking the flat screen on thanks to an open spot in the blanket fort.

The channel was something Ruka watched, since she used this room the most, the channel being some dramatic romance, not that Rin could really understand or comprehend he'd even turned it on in the first place.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:17 am

Aoi was worried as Rin was showing such serious signs of injury here that she startled a bit when the TV flicked on. She knew what TVs were, having been introduced to similar things as the years when on in the Seireitei, but the issue at hand was the sounds she was hearing from TV. It seemed like one of those noneducational series was on, and she turned slightly so she could get a glimpse of it. What she saw made her laugh and she clapped her hands together in total understanding.

Rin was just...utterly embarrassed by this! He wasn't hurt... the woman on TV was acting like him, stuttering as the man she loved kissed her. It was a good thing she wasn't a person who could be loved or anything such thing, but it did explain a bit. He was rather shy, so maybe he just couldn't say anything right now because his shyness had overridden everything else. Maybe he was too embarrassed by lip kisses, she'd have to work his way up.

"Its okay Rin." Aoi leaned forward again, this time laying on top of him and kissing his cheek and moving down his neck as her hair brushed against him. "See? I won't kiss your lips again. Is this fine?" She whispered that near his ear, hoping to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:28 am

Was this it? Would he literally take a hold of death's hand due to embarrassment overload? He was a twenty-four year old man, this is not the way a twenty-four year old man would act. He was a thirteen year old girl. That was it.

At the kiss on the cheek his reaction wasn't as strong but at the feel of anything on his neck he immediately froze up again, it being rather sensitive to anything other than his scarf. The whispering in his ear wasn't much of a help either as it only stalled him more.

It was too much, for someone with only written experience he never imagined he would react this way to the real actions. He was a pathetic, sad, sack. This had proven that it didn't matter how much knowledge one had when it came to actions such as these, it couldn't prepare a person when it actually happened to them...Whether there were or weren't romantic implications, and by knowing Aoi for at least this long he was pretty positive there weren't, but that still wouldn't calm his reactions to such actions any less.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:33 am

"Rin Rin... You keep breaking... Here, does this help?" Aoi sat up and crossed her arms, sighing as she tilted her head to the side. Moving off of his body, the apparently awful at this redhead pouted and played with Rin's hand. She traced his scar with her finger, watching and waiting for him to recover somewhat. He obviously wouldn't accept this kind of repayment and was angry at her.

"Should I...call Ruka? I know how to use a regular phone, she could come over and help you if its so awful Rin."

Last edited by Solar Sarai on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:41 am

After some time, his breathing evened out and his thoughts became more intelligible to him, he was beginning to be able to form sentences again, at least mentally, that is. At the sound of his sister's name though he immediately sat up.

"No, no n-need for that." He said, knowing Ruka would never let him live such an experience down, ever. He'd never hear the end of it if she found out. He would be forever shamed and forced to walk a life of endless teasing. Ruka wouldn't do it on purpose, wouldn't hurt his feelings on purpose, that he knew, but it was still too great of a risk to take.

"I...I'll be fine. I'm an adult, we don't need...we don't need to involve Ruka." He was an adult, that was right. He could handle and get over this himself, he was already recovering now, so eventually he'd be perfectly fine.

Letting out another breath, he composed his outer emotions, at least appearing as if he was full back to his usual self now.

"See, just fine." He said, giving Aoi a small smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 10:49 am

"Okay.. I'm just worried, you seemed so hurt earlier. I thought Ruka would help..." Aoi reached out and placed her hand in Rin's hair like she had been for the past two meetings. It was at his words that Aoi realized a huge mistake she had made. She hadn't asked him if he wanted to be kissed. What if he was someone who liked MEN!? Had she traumatized him for life?

Aoi yanked her hand away, angry at herself and stood up quickly. However that pulled at the fort, knocking over the pillows on one edge while pulling the blanket up. This caused the whole thing to collapse, while the redhead tried to apologize profusely, beat red as the fort she stayed under the blanket. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you without asking. Oh no that was so rude. I thought you liked girls and would be fine, but I didn't even think. I am so sorry Rin-san!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next