(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:21 am

"I see..." He'd never encountered one like she was explaining before, just the mindless ones that attacked without care. "I'll be sure to watch out then."

He noticed her mood deplete, realizing what she'd said earlier hadn't exactly been the best thing to say. "Ah, don't worry about it too much. My feelings aren't hurt or anything." He replied, "Frappuccino? Ah I can confirm that they are, if you'd like to try one I can show you where. So if you have to go now you can visit next time you're around. There's coffee shops everywhere nowadays, it's hard to miss them when you're walking around the city." He added, giving Aoi a kind smile as he returned his weapon to it's original form, wrapping the scarf loosely around his neck as it'd been before before he picked his notebook up again and held it to him.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 am

Aoi didn't want to go though. Her butterfly fluttered around, but wasn't signaling it was time to go back... However it wasn't like she could try anything while she was here now. She was in spirit form... This wasn't the best way to experience the human world.

She turned slightly red and pushed her fingers together, her voice going soft as she looked down. "Um... I can come back tomorrow... I'll bring a gigai... If you can show me things... I would appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:35 am

"Tomorrow? Sure, I should be free then." He replied, "We can meet at the bench we were at earlier if that's easy enough for you?"

He'd need to leave before Ruka could question what he was doing, or she'd make fun of him for it sounding like a date when it wasn't and he'd never hear the end of it. "Any specific time? Or would noon suffice?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:38 am

"That should work great, thanks! This is kind of a relief. I've been worried about blending in in gigai so this might help to have an expert on hand." Aoi's blush disappeared as she spoke, relieved. "Noon should be good as well! I'll be around before then working but I'll meet you there."

Aoi stepped up into the air and then realized, Rin was going to be stuck out here alone. She held out her hand and arms. "I'll take you back now, I'm sorry about all the secrecy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:44 am

"Mm, then we'll meet there then at noon." He agreed, he was about leave himself when he remembered he wasn't exactly sure of how to get out of here, but his concern didn't last long as Aoi offered her hand to take him back. With a tight grip on his notebook he took her offered hand. "It's fine, everyone has there secrets, and you're bound by your job to keep them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 5:50 am

"Its.. a way of life... Errr Death. I think. Hehe." Aoi chuckled kind of awkwardly, remembering to be sensitive and lifted Rin up with her and headed back to the bench. She set him down and sped off into the air in another direction, back to her home presumably. "Goodbye~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:01 am

-The Next Day-

"Ne~ Rin-Rin, so what are you planning for this date?" Ruka cooed as she walked with Rin who held an obvious expression of discomfort. He'd been caught just as he was walking out the door and hadn't been able to fabricate a story before Ruka had caught on.

"It's not a date." Rin responded, "She's new to town and I'm just showing her some of the coffee spots."

"Fufu, sounds like a date to me." She said, raising her hand to poke him in the cheek as she grinned up at him.

"It's not." He said, lightly swatting her hand away while his other hand adjusted the grip on a black messenger bag, which held his notebook, some pens and pencils, and his laptop in case he gained any sort of inspiration.

Ruka gave a small giggle in response, obvious she was having too much fun with the idea of her brother socializing, with a girl no less, which made things even better in her book. She was beginning to think she'd never get to poke fun at him for those kinds of things, now the chance had smacked her right in the face and she couldn't have been happier.

Rin on the other hand felt embarrassment, his twin sister walking with him to meet Aoi. He felt like he was a kid with a chaperon...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:10 am

"Rin-chan!" A flash of red hair and bright blue eyes were all the warning Rin was going to get before a small young woman skidded up to him and gave him a hug. Aoi looked up from his chest with a big grin, proud of herself for managing it in the heel on the boots. They weren't large, but she had had to practice quite a bit before she got the hang of it... Oh top of that she had spent the night watching some series that others had lent her to help her adjust to human world. Through actions in that show, she had assessed that hugging males as a greeting was the proper form of hello after becoming aquainted.

The light blue sleeveless turtleneck hugged her body nicely and she wore somewhat tight dark blue skinny jeans stuffed into the long brown boots. All in all she looked like a normal human girl, about 17 or so, especially with the big grin she had on her face. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to contact you. The bench where we met had an unfortunate accident this morn-Oh! Hello. You must be his sister! Are you going to help me learn about frapochinos? And Pizza too? I am Aoi Murahana."

Aoi detached from Rin and hugged Ruka, noticing the family resemblence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 am

Ruka's grin couldn't have been any bigger as she watched the girl come up and suddenly hug her brother, snickering at Rin when he shot her a dirty look before Aoi had the chance to look up at him.

"Ah, I see, I was headed there now but I guess there's no need to-"

It was then Aoi had taken notice of Ruka, who returned her hug with a kind smile. A musical laugh escaped her after the questions, "It's nice to meet you, Aoi-chan. I'm Ruka, Rin's twin sister. Oooh, I think I should leave that up to little Rin-Rin~" Another dirty look, which Ruka winked at back to him, sticking her tongue out teasingly. "Plus I have work to get to, but Rin-Rin knows all the best spots I can assure you!"

"It was lovely to meet you, Aoi-chan." Ruka added as she stepped back, "If you ever get the chance though you should stop by our house whenever you'd like! It'd be nice to have visitors, perhaps Rin-Rin can show you where it is." She said with a giggle, which by now Rin was starting to question whether or not he actually did want an early death.

"I'll see you later, be nice to her Rin-Rin!" She said as she turned heel and walked off, waving goodbye.

Once she was gone, Rin let out a heavy sigh. "I...I"m sorry about her. She caught me when I was leaving and wouldn't let me hear the end of it. Though, I guess siblings are meant to act that way, she was happy even if she was letting her imagination run wild."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:31 am

"Thank you Ruka-chan, I shall put myself in Rin-Rin's capable arms!" Aoi smiled brightly, this was so nice. Ruka was so lovely and sweet, Aoi wished she had a sibling. Her starry eyes of admiration completely missed Rin's glowers or angry vibes. She was enthralled with Ruka. "Good bye and good luck! Thank you so very much Ruka-chan!"

As the sister left, Aoi let out a happy sigh. She waved to Ruka until she couldn't see her anymore and then did a heel turn to face Rin. She could barely contain her excitement, it was almost like she was vibrating quickly as she stood there. "Oh, I would like to see your house Rin-Rin. Does your bed have straps to hold you down? It would fit the whip theme... Can I come visit? I wonder what it would be like to be tied up on a bed, how is it?"

As Rin spoke, Aoi reached up and put her hands on both cheeks before sliding them into his hair. It felt just the same as before and she giggled as she thought about her reply. "Well, she loves you a lot. Don't ever apologize for her okay? Ruka-chan doesn't need it, she shines so brightly. Now you promised to teach me the ways of things. I don't want an emergency to interrupt this fun."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:37 am

Quote :
"Oh, I would like to see your house Rin-Rin. Does your bed have straps to hold you down? It would fit the whip theme... Can I come visit? I wonder what it would be like to be tied up on a bed, how is it?"
"E...Eh?! Ahh, no my bed...is just a normal bed." He answered, wondering if she was ever going to get past the whip kinks. "If you'd like, I can show you my home, it's nothing special." He said as Aoi moved her hands to his cheeks and up to his hair like she had yesterday.

"Right, showing you around. Would you like to try the frappucino first or pizza?" He asked, remembering her mentioning pizza when she'd been speaking to Ruka.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:45 am

The shinigami was never ever going to get over the whip kinks, but its possible she might forget to make them sometime. Now was not that time, as Aoi looked pensive. Her face brightened after a moment's thought though. "Oh! Well I can get you straps. That could make your home extra special. I have heard there is rope at the harduware stores... I know how to tie a few knots and can show you if you like."

She giggled and moved her hands to take his, putting them on her cheeks in return."I like houses, I've not lived in one in years though... I mostly stay in either the barracks or dormitories. So you should show me your house! I can then get the right length you'll need too."

"Then... Wait can't we get both at once?" Aoi tilted her head in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 am

He didn't resist when Aoi moved to place his hands on her face, although he was unused to the gesture, she was happy and that was what mattered. "You really don't have to do that." He replied with a small, nervous chuckle. She seemed damn determined to get him into the whip-kink appreciation life.

"Well, there are pizza shops and coffee shops, which are separate, usually you can get types of pastries at coffee shops to go along with frappucino's and other drinks. Pizza and coffee drinks aren't commonly mixed since one tends to have a spice to it while the other is sweet, but there are some people who eat them together."

"So on our things to do list there's coffee, pizza, and my home." Rin read off, mostly to himself. "If you'd like we can get the frappe to go and then head towards one of the pizza places, treat the frappe as a dessert of sorts if you'd like. It's your day though, so we can do it in whatever order you'd like."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:01 am

"But... I want to do it for you Rin-Rin. If it can help you, I will tie you to the bed and help make your dreams come true." Aoi's eyes blazed with an earnest desire to make Rin feel better about his barely concealed kink. He had listened her and was now teaching her the Human's way of life, this was the least she could do. He didn't have to be so shy, she would not judge him for this. She could teach him safe knots to tie in the rope so he wouldn't hurt himself, and how to properly tie up another person the same way. She had been a ninja only a mere 100 years before.

"Oh... Rin-sensei! I am learning so much... So coffee shops... Are where those go... And Pizza is found in parlors..." Aoi pulled a small notepad out of her pocket and scribbled on it with a pen. She may have been out of touch with odd phenomenon like foods and such, but useful things like pens and pads of paper Aoi latched onto like a leech. "If its not too much to ask... Could we get the drink first? Your plan of grabbing desert then too sounds wonderful... Lead the way Rin-Sensei! Also don't forget the warehouse stopping to add to the list."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:13 am

'I don't have whip kinks. I don't have whip kinks. I don't have whip kinks.' He repeated to himself mentally, though he figured even if he voiced his thoughts they wouldn't be heard.

Quote :
"Oh... Rin-sensei! I am learning so much... So coffee shops... Are where those go... And Pizza is found in parlors..."
He watched as she jotted this information down excitedly. He supposed her excitement was understandable, if he were in a new world he'd be filled with curiosity and the urge to learn more about it as well. Though he'd never been referred to as sensei before.

Quote :
"If its not too much to ask... Could we get the drink first? Your plan of grabbing desert then too sounds wonderful... Lead the way Rin-Sensei! Also don't forget the warehouse stopping to add to the list."
"Sure, do you know what kind you want to get? There's actually a lot of flavors you can get them in. The most popular one's right now are mocha with caramel ribbon shredding and double fudge mocha." He was prone to the former, but both were good. "There's also the common ones, mocha, caramel, vanilla, or coffee flavored."

Having said that, he began walking, leading the way towards the closest coffee shop. He'd mention pizza and it's various toppings after they got the drink, as coffee lingo could be difficult to grasp at times.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:25 am

"That sounds so wonderful..." The last part was almost whispered as she spoke in amazement. Over the years she had had caramel before and loved it... But Aoi's withdrawnness in the Seireitei led her to be estranged from others. As did her skills in murder... Any who saw her fight with full abandoned soon grew a bit scared of her and well issues turned into habit and she never really followed anything other than work...

But now she had to learn. Those Souls she was supposed to save needed her to learn to practice such ways again, and she was learning with all her might. Rin was helping her in so many ways, which was why she felt this overwhelming debt that grew towards this human she might be able to call friend.

"Can I get... Vanilla caramel? I love vanilla... I've tried chocolate before too. Are the pastries filled with sweets too? I love salty foods and spicy foods." As they headed for the coffee shop, a wonderful smell made her close her eyes and sniff the air. She held onto Rin so as to not get lost, but it was such a nice scent... She would follow it anywhere. When she opened her eyes as the scent grew stronger, Aoi gasped. It looked so small... BUT THE CONFECTIONS IN THE GLASS CASE. She let go of Rin and stood in front of the case.

"I want...them all..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:31 am

"I'm sure if you requested it they would make it, they tend to do that at coffee shops." He replied, "The sweets here have a lot of variety, cakes, muffins, cake-pops, fudge-" Though as he was speaking he noticed she'd already found the confections and was now ogling them. "Are you wanting any specfic ones? I can get them with the drink."

He figured he'd get himself a drink as well while they were here, possibly keep it simple with caramel.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:38 am

"Can I have the maple scones and some lolipop cakes and that fudge looks yummy and..." Aoi was smiling brightly, her body quivering again. All of it looked so good. She could pack away the food too, as Rin would soon find out. So much looked good and her sweet tooth ached for it all. But she had to keep it simple.

"They can make a special drink just for me? I'll have vanilla caramel deliciousness." She was in awe of this mystical magical place, called a coffee shop. Aoi wanted to go here everyday and she hadn't even tried anything yet. This was the best day ever... She would vibrate the whole time he ordered. The whole time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:45 am

As Aoi was focused on the confections, and naming off what she wanted, Rin repeated the words to the cashier, ordering their drinks afterwards. Once it was all rang up, Rin paid what needed paying and all that was left was to wait on their order. Aoi's confections were boxed first and handed off to Rin, who in turn handed them to Aoi. "Here's the cakes and stuff, perhaps save some for after the pizza? That way you can enjoy it later."

He hadn't bought himself any cakes, but he did hold a small bag with a confection in it for Ruka that she was fond of, which he slipped into his bag to give her later.

It wasn't long before their drinks were ready which he took and handed Aoi her's, "One caramel-vanilla frappe." He said as he handed it off to her before taking a sip from his own drink.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:52 am

"Of course! I shall save...some." Aoi waited until Rin wasn't looking and peeked inside the box. Smells better than many she had smelled in a while came out of this box. It was as if some sort of deity truly existed and blessed this box. She reached for one of the lolipop cupcakes and took a bite as they waited at the counter.

The flavor burst! The taste, the AROMA AAAHHH. Aoi's face was blank as her mind processed this delicious snack. Oh... She snapped the box closed and stroked it. "You can wait for later my sweets...Its done? Haha! I am excited."

She moved right up to Rin, took her drink and saw what he was doing with his. Aaah that is how you drink it... Aoi brought it up to her lips and took a sip, closing her eyes as she did. Oh yes... this was delicious too. She giggled and kept giggling as she wrapped her arm around Rin. No WAY was she losing him to anything now. He was now the drug dealer to her sweets and frappe addiction, yes... Her hair covered her face, so it could be construed as the light shining through it but there might have been a faint pink tint to her cheeks as she looked down at the drink. "Thank you Rin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:28 pm

By her reaction, she seemed to enjoy the sweets and her drink, he was glad about that figuring if it'd been a let down after she'd been excited about it for so long she'd be upset. "I'm glad you like it." He said as Aoi took hold of him again and thanked it. "It's no trouble at all."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 pm

The smells were getting to her so Aoi knew it was time to leave. She was starving and hadn't eaten anything today, though she wasn't sure how gigais worked. If she ate in this body would it assuage her soul hunger? Well, she would soon find out.

Her blush gone by thoughts of whatever it was. Pizza? What was it even? "Can we go eat now? I might eat these all if we don't hurry..." Her stomach might have rumbled, but Aoi wasn't sure as she was preeetty sure gigai's couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:33 pm

"Sure, do you know what types of toppings you want on your pizza?" Rin asked as they exited the coffee shop, "Pizza is another thing with a lot of variety. It's mostly cheese and sauce but you can add stuff such as pepperoni, sausage, beef, tomatoes, bacon, pineapple. Those are the most common things people tend to put on them anyway. That or you could simply order it bare with just cheese, or extra cheese."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:51 am

"Um... cheese. Do they have hot peppers too? And sweet peppers. I also love meats... So all the meat?" Aoi had no idea what he meant by cheese and sauce covering something. And toppings? Her eyes glowed as she tried to figure out what would taste good on it. Maybe...

"What do you like on it? Maybe I should try something safe before experimenting first. Thats kind of putting the cart before the horse and all. So get what you want and I will eat it." She never let go of his arm as they walked, making sure to not lose herself. There was way too many people around, she didn't want to get separated. Aoi had to pay him back for all this!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 am

"Mmm, I sometimes get steak or bacon on mine." Rin replied as they walked, he figured though, since Aoi was new to pizza he might order half of the pizza plain and half with the meat, and order some of the toppings on the side so Aoi could experiment. It seemed like a good idea anyway.

It wasn't much longer until they reached the establishment. It had seats and tables and booths inside for customers to sit and enjoy their meals at while they were still hot.

"Pick a table and I'll go and order. Anywhere is fine." Rin stated, "Well eat it here so it'll be nice and fresh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next