(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:13 pm

"The worlds are connected but the Soul Society is... quite a bit ahead in some ways, though behind in others. It makes my education on things here rather awkward, since most of our items run on different forms of power or we lack things like cars." Aoi watched Rin intently, wondering how he would react to her words about the afterlife. She wouldn't hold the information back but... she still felt bad since she was pretty much talking about his inevitable death.

"Now watch!" Aoi stepped back with a big smile, bending over almost entirely backwards as she placed her hands on the ground. She then slowly lifted her legs one by one up until she was holding herself up only by her hands. Then she lifted her one hand and spread her legs. "See? I can do all sorts of things like this. I can even bend myself in half and stuff! I could show you~ But that's why I make a good person to practice with in the bed, since I can mold to your body easy."

Aoi didn't realize it could be taken wrong, thinking about the rope stuff from earlier. And also that it made no real sense otherwise, but her thoughts were so jumbled together at the moment she kept mixing them up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:37 pm

Rin watched, and he'd never expected someone like Aoi to be...well...that flexible. Then again, the world was full of surprises, and he guessed it was only natural, considering her job and the fact she was constantly battling hollows and such, being flexible would be handy in combat.

"E...h..." He really couldn't get anything more out at the comment about the rope, bed, and molding into his body...he supposed...she didn't realize the implications of that comment but...his face was still slightly redder because of it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:50 pm

"Is it really that surprising how flexible I am?" The red head flipped back over to her feet with a quick push off from her hand, landing perfectly. "Tadaaa! I could show you more if I had... room to jump and also things like poles or trees. I was a ninja, my specialty is quick movement and assassinations."

"Tomorrow we can start your training. You should start stretching too, its easier to dodge and move around with more flexibility." She spoke as she moved right up to Rin, probably invading his personal zone again but... She had to test this. "Sorry Rin, please forgive me."

Wanting to know if in her true form it felt the same, Aoi stood on her tippy toes and kissed Rin again. It wasn't a super quick kiss, but neither was it super intimate. A short pressing of her lips against his. She pulled away after a moment, pressing her hand to her lips. "Huh, it feels a little different. Tingly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Rin gave a small nod, seeing it'd be fine to start tomorrow, he'd try to wake up earlier for a warm up then before it actually began, have a good breakfast to get his mind going, and he'd be set.

While he was in thought, Aoi moved towards him again, close like they'd been when under the blanket. Just what-?

Quote :
"Sorry Rin, please forgive me."
'Sorry? For wha-ah!?' It wasn't long a long kiss, but it wasn't a short one either, and it'd caught him by surprise like the previous ones had, though instead of going into unresponsive shock like before he'd been able to manage control over himself, though his face did redden.

"T..Tingly?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:16 am

"Yes. Tingly. I think its because my spirit form... I thought it might feel different..." Aoi kept touching her lips wondering at it as she stepped back, heading for her gigai. Her face showed confusion as she didn't really pay attention to her surroundings.

She entered the body, more than a bit mopey now that she knew the relaxing was over. She'd accomplished all the stalling she could do... Walking up to Rin, she was holding out her hand. "Can I have my soul candy now? I have to leave shortly, I've been here far too long Rin Rin."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 am

"Of course." Rin replied, handing Aoi back her soul candy like she'd asked, "Your clothes should be done by now, if you'd like I can go and get them for you."

Plenty of time had passed, they were no doubt dry by now, he still needed to clean his own clothes though, but he'd saved them for later since they required delicate handling while cleaning.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:38 am

"Erm no! You...keep them here. As a token of...friendship!" Aoi turned the brightest red humanly possible (even somewhat off the human scale), matching her hair as she waved her hands vigorously. She had forgotten about the clothes and really just wanted to leave before she was stuck here any longer... She was going to get in trouble if she spent anymore time and the clothes would only give her more excuses. Besides she didn't like how her lips still tingled, and so with a frowny sad face, Aoi took off for the curtains at a dead run.

Sliding behind them, she'd attempt to open the window and jump out from there, trying to escape.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:42 am

Well this was...unexpected. Rin wasn't quite sure how to take the...token of friendship but he didn't say no, he was surprised by how quickly Aoi was trying to leave, she really needed to get back that badly? He could only assume getting back on time was a strict rule to be kept.

It seemed though...she was having trouble with the window...

"Ah, the latch gets caught sometimes." Rin said, walking over to her and helping her with the latches to the rather large window.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:49 am

Aoi stopped moving, the shame too great, as she let Rin help her open the window... The latch... got caught and she couldn't get out fast enough, and now he was just being helpful and letting her escape out the window like... well a silly idiot.

"...thank you..." Aoi mumbled this as the window finally opened, diving out of it into the...afternoon. Not as dramatic as the night but it would do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 am

He stood there for a few more moments before letting out a breath and closing the window. He supposed now was a good time to get his own clothes washed, especially his scarf. Aoi's clothes however...well, he had no earthly idea what he'd do with those. Perhaps, fold them and have them for Aoi for whenever she came back. He didn't want Ruka finding them though and start making...assumptions, so they'd be kept in a drawer in his room or something. It was the safest place anyway.

"While the clothes wash I suppose I should clean up here..." The pillows needed rearranging and the blankets folding. That decided, he picked up the remote and turned off the television before exiting the room to continue with the laundry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:28 am

MEANWHILE ON THE STREET

As Aoi headed back to her designated entering and leaving spirit world entrance (in reality she left her butterfly there with orders to stay...), people gave the barefoot barely dressed girl a few odd looks. She kept reaching up and touching her lips, worried about the tingles. As she walked by a large window, Aoi noticed someone inside painting. A familiar someone, who looked like she was enjoying herself fully. She even had some paint on her face and smock!

Aha! This was someone she could ask, so opening the door to the art shop of some sort (Aoi was pretty challenged when it came to doing things like this so she wasn't sure WHAT kind of art shop it was) the red head hurried inside. She didn't know what kind of sight she made, wearing no shoes, shorts and shirt a bit too big for her and her trademark hair disheveled. She had the brightest smile on her face as she ran up to the woman. "Ruka! Oh wow I found you, this is such a coincidence! I have a question!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:35 am

"Mm?" Ruka knew that voice..., "Ah! Aoi-cha-aah..." She was quite surprised by the girl's state of dress, remembering she definitely hadn't been wearing that when she'd seen her this mor-...wait...those were...'!!!'

Supressing her intense desire to ask the girl her own gossipy questions, Ruka held back, seeing as how Aoi had been the one coming in here with questions herself. How the girl had found her Ruka wasn't sure, but she was glad to see her.

"Question? Sure, Aoi-chan, what is it?" Ruka asked, putting down her brush and moving off to the side where a beige sofa sat for when she or anyone else needed a break. Once seated, she patted the spot next to with a smile on her face, "Did you have fun today with Rin Rin?" She asked politely.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:43 am

"Hehe, sorry to surprise you Ruka-chan." Aoi's smile grew even wider as she sat right next to Ruka, curling her feet up under her body as she leaned a bit back. The couch was soft and comfy, much better than the floor she had been on for the past few hours. She wiggled her butt a bit to make herself comfy and then hmmed to herself, thinking how to word it.

Looking at Ruka, the woman would probably notice a slight blush to her face as she tilted her head. "Well, its weird but... Do you know what it means when you kiss someone and it tingles a lot? The first few times it wasn't a problem, but then Rin Rin stopped sputtering and freezing up and now... They still tingle from it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 1:53 am

'K-kiss!? Did she just say-? A few!?' Ruka was mentally grinning, though she could have a grin on her face now, she wasn't sure. "Neee~ So Rin-Rin got kisses from Aoi-chan~!" Ruka was almost that of the equivalent to a swooning fangirl, but she was containing herself, for the most part. "Tingly you say? Fufu~ Well Aoi-chan if I didn't know any better I'd say you're feeling a little something towards Rin Rin...a crush...perhaps." She said ending with a delighted giggle.

How had she ended up in Rin Rin's clothes though? Aoi was only mentioning a few kisses but her outer appearance would obviously make someone think more, but Ruka couldn't be sure, as Aoi seemed so innocent right now, asking questions about why she felt this or that after a kiss.

She then recalled what Aoi had mentioned about Rin, about how he stopped sputtering and freezing up, which left Ruka with an amusing image, and she couldn't help but let another giggle slide from the mental image.

--

A cold shiver ran down Rin's spine, causing him to abruptly stop with his vacuuming of his room.

"Hmm?" He looked around, not sensing or noticing anything before giving a small shrug before he continued with his cleaning.

Last edited by Rukuya on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:06 am

Aoi listened and nodded enthusiastically when Ruka repeated what the girl said back. "Rin did get kisses! But Rin Rin was so... He almost stopped breathing and was making weird noises the first time. The second time didn't bring him back to normal either so I tried kissing his neck and he broke. But later when I kissed him before I left, I got tingles and he didn't fall over this time..." Aoi looked so upset as she leaned forward towards Ruka. The kind woman seemed to know all the answer, Aoi would explain everything to her and hope she could sort this out. She had to think for a second what crush meant in slang terms, her face blank for that period of time... Before it turned beat red. It meant you liked someone! Not like friendly, but in a more romantic sense!

She waved her hands around in denial, eyes closed and beat red as if she could hold off Ruka's words with her movements. "Uwaa! I can't, I can't get crushes and I've only known him a day! He did...admit I was attractive..."

Aoi stopped waving as she remembered that... but then brought her hands to her face as her head shook back and forth. "Aaah and now I am a weird person who stole his clothes that he so graciously lent to me after mine got soaked from the pool..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:18 am

At Aoi's description of her brother when he'd been kissed, Ruka was having a difficult time keeping it together, using her hand to cover her mouth to muffle any laughter that might escape her.

"Ahh, Aoi-chan~ Romance can work in mysterious ways." Ruka said, swallowing her amusement to help the girl with her dilemma. "A crush can happen if there's a good connection, if the two people get along. One can develop after a few weeks, a month, or even a day, it's just something that happens."

"Whether or not you choose to pursue it though is your choice." Ruka added, though noticing one of the comments Aoi had made. "Rin Rin said that? That you were attractive?! Ooo, I didn't know he had it in him." She commented with another giggle, "Aoi-chan I can't argue with him though you are are cutie." She ended her sentence with a friendly wink. The girl was beet red, it was so adorable to see her worrying about having a crush, presumably her first one, it made her happy she was getting to help her come to terms with it.

"Ahh, so you went swimming? Did you have fun? Next time we can get you a proper bathing suit so your clothes wont get soaked. Oh, I'd be happy to help you get one if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:38 am

"Oh Ruka-sensei! You must teach me all you know of romance. I am such a novice, I require your patient teaching." Aoi was still blushing and her eyes watered as she reached out to hold Ruka's hands, beseeching her to give her lessons. Help Me Ruka-Sensei, those blue eyes screamed.

Her eyes dimmed a bit as she realized the next words meant something she was unfamiliar with. "I could...Not pursue the feeling?" She was confused, it had never crossed her mind that this was possible... and honestly it was probably the best option in this case. He was a human, even a fullbringer, while she was a Shinigami. She could never stay here with him, he could die long before her unless a hollow got her first... He could never go with her... The logistics were scary, so Aoi pushed them aside for a moment with a shake of her head. The shinigami would stay by his side for now, it wasn't as if he felt anything for her back.

"I...Shall. I shall pursue it, Ruka-sensei. Do I have your permission to court Rin Rin, Ruka-sensei?" Her eyes were determined but she gulped and was so red there was probably more blood in her face than anywhere else, before nodding at the attractive comment. "Yes, I am rather innocuous looking. It makes it easier to do my job! I think he said it to stop me from kissing him, he seemed tired of having me on top of him..."

Aoi giggled a bit at the pool stuff, though she frowned a bit. "I don't think...fun is a word or what happened. He did not warn me of the custom of wearing something in the pool, so I ended up making a fool of myself and stripping. He then fell in and almost drowned from all his clothes because Rin Rin is silly and wouldn't open his eyes for fear of a glimpse of me. I had to drag him out... I would really appreciate your help in finding one so I do not endanger him anymore Ruka-sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:48 am

Ruka swelled with pride at the girl's eagerness to learn, she even wanted to pursue her crush, Ruka felt like a parent meeting her daughter's suitor...ah well, that wasn't exactly right. Rin was her twin brother after all, it was hilarious to her though that he was the older one, hearing about how flustered he got over someone giving him affection.

'On top of him, fuuu~' Her thoughts wanted to run wild and she wanted to know more but out of respect for Aoi and her brother she kept quiet on the questions. "Rin wouldn't just say those things for something like that Aoi-chan, if he said you were attractive then he meant it. Rin wouldn't lie about something like that." She commented, using her brother's name instead of the silly nickname to show she was serious about that, her tone though, remained kind.

"Ahh, I see. Rin Rin's clothes would be quite heavy if he fell in, I can picture it though, him not wanting to open his eyes. I may tease him a lot but he's a gentleman through and through." She smiled, "and of course we can get you one to fit your cute image or we can get one to tease Rin Rin with if you'd like. Fufu~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:58 am

"Rin is really honest... I just don't understand how someone like me can be seen like that. Its...confusing. But... I must take Ruka-sensei's word for this." Aoi pouted, looking out the window as she let go of Ruka's hands. The sun was sinking more and more, making Aoi worry about how much trouble she'd be in if she arrived too late. Though...there wasn't a set time she had to go back. So a bit longer wouldn't hurt.

Her head nodded as Ruka spoke about Rin's clothes dragging him down. "That's exactly what happened, I did warn him to be careful... Being a gentleman and getting killed or hurt for it is silly! So I must work around his chivalry so as to not kill him. Erm... what... do you mean by cute image or tease? I don't know which is...better...?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:08 am

"Aoi-chan." Ruka gave her a kind smile, putting on hand atop Aoi's head and ruffling her hair slightly. "You're plenty cute, but I understand how you feel. A lot of girl's sometimes think that way, I used to when I was younger, but with a lot of patience with myself, I managed to work past it. Maybe, mm, maybe someday you'll be able to get past those feelings as well, perhaps time, love, and friendship is the perfect medicine for you."

"Rin can be hardheaded at times, sometimes at the worst of times but we can always punish him for it later." Ruka smirked, "As for the swimsuits, for cute, perhaps a cute one-piece to make you look even cuter than you already are, as for teasing Rin Rin I mean getting one that will make him all flustered and silly again, make him break that usual sleepy face he wears, heehe."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:17 am

Aoi leaned into the hair ruffles, liking them a lot. It made her feel like she was apart of the world again, though her content smile turned to embarrassed as she turned red again. "L-Love?! Rukaaa-chaaaan. He doesn't even knoooow it can't be love."

"Punish him for... it..." Thinking about the dilemna, Aoi turned even more red and looked away. "Teasing. I like seeing him smile and blush too... I have to admit it makes me happy... If you think there is something I can put on to get that reaction..."

So this is what teasing meant in context, getting a reaction out of someone by doing something innocuous. She was learning through context clues yeah~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:25 am

Quote :
"L-Love?! Rukaaa-chaaaan. He doesn't even knoooow it can't be love."
Ruka grinned, using her free hand to cover her mouth to muffle a few laughs. "Who knows? Perhaps with time it can become just that."

Quote :
"Punish him for... it..." Thinking about the dilemna, Aoi turned even more red and looked away. "Teasing. I like seeing him smile and blush too... I have to admit it makes me happy... If you think there is something I can put on to get that reaction..."
"Oh there certainly is, Aoi-chan!" Saying this, Ruka leaned over her side of the couch slightly, her hand going for a basket that sat beside it. "Look at these, the two-piece ones would probably get a nice reaction." Ruka informed, handing Aoi a magazine, specifically, one for summer-wear and swimsuits, already flipped over the the two-piece articles.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:42 am

"M-Maybe.." More pouty lips from Aoi, she didn't want to think about love. That would fry her brain way too much, this crush stuff already breaking bits and pieces of her mind and smashing it. She accepted the magazine, curious about the bathing suit collection and oohed almost right away. They were so colorful! And rather showy by Rin's standards, that was obvious. "I think all of these would mess with him, he flipped out of his shirt riding up... What about this one? Its blue... I like blue..."

The one she pointed out wasn't too skimpy, but was definitely a bikini. It tied at both sides and the top for ultimate adjustment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:48 am

Ruka leaned over, looking at the swimsuit Aoi had pointed out, "Ahhh, I think that would look perfect on you! It'd sure get a reaction out of Rin Rin for sure as well." It'd be easy to acquire the swimsuit of choice, now they just needed to decide when they'd needed it. "So, Aoi-chan, when do you think you'll want to go for a swim in the pool with it? We can set up a play-day."

"Mm, I'll let Rin Rin know as well so he'll know to get his swim trunks out so he can swim too." Ruka commented, placing a finger to her chin, "It's been a few weeks since he last went swimming, not counting the little incident you told me about that is."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:52 am

"Hehe..." Aoi was still red, what was she DOING trying to get a reaction out of him? She had more important things to do, to worry about... But crushes were rather silly things by nature. Maybe if she got this out of her system... She'd feel better. Her emotions and mind would quit flip flopping...

"Oh... I am free in the afternoons normally... Erm for the next six days. I'm in orientation of sorts at my new job but soon I will be working a bit more on other things. I won't know until orientation is done though what I will be doing." She had afternoons free because she made sure to get all her paperwork and such done first, and then kept staying in Human World once she had cleaned out an area... There were so many places in this city that needed work, she might be able to extend her time here more if she asked... Swim trunks? Aoi didn't know what those were, so she flipped through the summer magazine to see. Oh! Men wore them and they..showed a lot of body. Rin was going to be beat red... Aoi was smiling just thinking about it.

"Um... the day after tomorrow would be fine... if thats okay..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax   Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duty First! But... It's Also Nice to Relax
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next