(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 am

A bath had been nice after all her work, one of the local bathhouses being quite fancy. Smelling fresh, her long dark locks pulled aside in braid that a few stray curling strands escaped from, Lakshmi stretched as she moved slowly but purposefully along the street. Wearing a kimono, an odd sight for her, she made her way down the street while waving to a few people.

Her bi-monthly visit out into rukon was today, where she taught a class on basic first aid and did check ups at local clinics. Not many shinigami knew about this and not many out here knew what she was either. Always wearing normal clothing and keeping her energy dampened, she only taught things that you could do without spiritual energy. First aid, birthing instructions... She left information in the form of scrolls in areas where they could be read as well.

Her icy eyes were warm for their color as she finally reached her destination, a curry stand that she rather adored. She barely had to push aside the bit of cloth that separated it from the street, her height not that much despite her looks. With a chuckle and wave, the owner waved her to her usual spot and grinned. She gave him a smile back and took the offered seat, next to another person there eating. "I'll have the usual, Gramps."

Today was a good day. Curry, work and a nice hot soak free of emergency calls? She doubted it could get better than this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 pm

'Ahhhnnn...Maybe animals do care if they see people in the nude...' The man of dual-colored eyes was certainly asking himself the important questions, albeit asking in his head as he took a bit from some recently ordered dumplings. 'Most don't seem to care...maybe most of the ones that don't care are perverts? Ehhh....' He shook his head slightly. No, he was just over thinking experiences from a few days prior; having made a dog friend only for that friend to bolt as if it'd been struck by lightning the moment he'd meant to bathe himself after they'd both gotten into a mess of mud.

Giving a bright smile, he shook the thought. No need worrying about it. Perhaps the dog had just been a special case. Having been caught up in his thoughts, he'd not even realized a shinigami, though dressed in casual attire, had entered the building for food of her own.

These dumplings sure were good, the flavors were perfect. Had he been a dog himself his tail would surely be wagging...or would a fox been more appropriate? "Like always, this place is top quality." He said happily to himself after swallowing his most recent bite.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:01 am

The off-duty Taicho swung her legs, they were too short to reach the floor, in time with a tune she played in her head. Today was an especially good day now. It hadn't rained either and the sun still shined, so that was an added bonus!

Turning to the person sitting near her, she seemed to have found someone who loved this food as much. He was rather handsome, especially with that happy smile as he ate. She couldn't help admiring the looks of him, but turned away after a few seconds. It wouldn't do to be seen....doing something like that. Lakshmi brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face. He suddenly spoke up, a nice voice, and she turned startled.

He looked...like he would have a wagging tail if he could. That was how happy he was from this food. Covering a small blush on her darker toned face, she couldn't help grinning at how free he was. It startled her into speaking her mind. "It really has the best food in many districts, I am glad someone else enjoys it so much. Its one of the few places I get real curry! Hehe, sorry I am rambling."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 am

Kaimu glanced over to the source of the voice, returning her words with a nod.

"Mhmm, every time I come here the food's always delicious." He smiled, "Hehe, it's fine, it's fine. You're not rambling."

The curry here was also very good, he'd had it on occasion whenever he wandered here. This time he was just enjoying some dumplings for now, the idea of possibly returning tomorrow or so for a different dish a high possibility.

'Idiot...'

'Mn?'

'Don't you sense it?'

"I've had the curry before too, I really love it." 'Sense what?'

'It's suppressed but there. Shinigami.'

'E..Eh?'

'Tch, too busy stuffing your mouth and thinking about some mutt...'

"You're right too, the food here really is some of the best in the surrounding districts."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:56 am

"So you come here often then?" He seemed fine with her speaking to him and it wasn't like she didn't have to wait a bit for her food to be prepared. She tried to self consciously brush back a few loose curls, they were drying and tickling her face as they did. Braids never really worked for her, too many little hairs that escaped and annoyed.

"If it brings a local like you back a lot and brings me all the way out here, someone should make a plaque to commemorate it." One long finger with a well taken care of nail came up to her lip as she thought for a second about how she could do that. The curry really was perfect. After a few seconds she realized she had been talking but...hadn't even introduced herself. "Oh! Where ever are my manners. I am Lakshmi. I should let you enjoy your food instead of bothering. I was just rather pleased to... Oh bother."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:12 am

Kaimu gave a small chuckle, "I wouldn't say local but I do come here a lot...I travel a bunch."

'Pfft.'

A plaque? The curry certainly seemed famous enough around here, and it definitely lived up to expectations; before he could agree she stopped her train of thought to introduce herself.

"It's nice to meet you, Lakshmi-tan~!" He responded in his usual playful and happy tone, "I'm Kai."

He stopped short just before he finished his full name, as it due him no good to just go blabbering it to shinigami, even if they seemed like a good person. It was there job to bring in rogues and enact justice, bringing him in would all just be a part of her job...

'Kai? That's you're cover?'
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:37 am

"Aaah! I won't wonder that I haven't seen you before then. I only get to come out once in a while when I am not working." Lakshmi sighed and leaned forward to lay her head on the counter. This man was too adorable, she was glad her skin tone hid her small blushes but still she had to hide her face when he called her tan.

Using her braid as strategic cover, she spoke from the counter. "Its a pleasure to meet you too, Kai-kun. Lakshmi-tan...is a mouthful though. You can call me something shorter if that'd be okay!"

As she spoke though, 'Gramps' came over and set a steaming plate in front of her with a wink. He was old enough to realize a bit of Lakshmi's plight. "Ahaha, here you go Doc. If I had known you were coming today I'd have made it much spicier."

Setting out a few spicy add-ons for the taicho, he waved and went to deal with other customers. Lakshmi forgot her embarrassment and sat up, putting some of the spices over the curry she smiled, warming her icy eyes. "Thank you. I bet it still is as good though."

She took a few happy bites, before asking Kai, "Where do you travel? All over the Rukon? Oh dear, this isn't too personal is it? I am just... Ah my curiosity gets a hold of me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:43 am

Kaimu thought for a moment, "Hmm, then how about Lak-tan?"

Soon after saying that, Lakshimi's food arrived and she was all too happy to receive it. It looked good, just like it always did. As she prepared the extra spices on her curry he took another bite from his dumplings just before she began speaking again.

Doc? So she was a medical shinigami? If she was suppressing her energy she was likely of the higher rankings.

"It's not too personal, not at all. I like wandering around district to district, sometimes I come back to the ones I especially like." He replied, "so you're a doctor? Ah, sorry just an assumption I came to."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:58 am

Did Kai always add Tan to things? She had thought he'd just drop it... She was too flustered by this person, what was wrong with her. Hiding behind her braid again, she leaned down and gave small affirmative sound as she stuffed her face. Maybe if she pretended she was just really hungry she could get away with that. It wasn't a lie persay. She was. It was just a falsehood.

Like the one she'd have to use now. Her story was already set, so she just rubbed her head and finished the bit of curry in her mouth before speaking. "That sounds wonderfully fun. Seeing new places, learning new ways... Oh its not a bad assumption! He did call me doc. I just run a clinic in one of the nicer areas of Rukon and come out these ways to help others when I have time."

The older gentleman who ran the place came over and slapped a pamphlet near Kaimu with a proud smile, almost as if she was his daughter. "Don't let her modesty fool you, she really is a grade A medical professional. Gives us these homemade pamphlets free of charge, along with check ups for them as can't afford it normally. She runs herself ragged on the days she comes by."

It was worn around the edges, written entirely by hand. 'Basic first aid protocols' was what the title was. Lakshmi quickly grabbed the pamphlet and pushed it back towards the older man, a bit panicked. "Gramps! S-Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:05 am

So she was keeping quiet about the whole shinigami thing...

He was fine with that. He wasn't exactly being entirely honest either. He was just about to say something before a pamphlet was slapped down in front of him, the owner of the establishment speaking proudly of her as if she were family to which Kaimu couldn't help but smile at. It was sweet.

"Woow~ Impressive! It must be a lot of work, though I guess it pays off if you get to help people." He replied, smiling brightly as Lakshimi became flustered by the owner's praise.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:15 am

"Its not impressive at all Kai-kun! I just... do small things. I can't really help everyone so, its just what I can do." Lakshmi stumbled over her words, her accent showing a bit more. She spoke softly but quickly, tapping her fingers on the counter in a sort of nervous tic.

The owner smiled broadly, glad to see the normally impeccably calm doctor a bit flustered. She always got like this when a pretty face talked to her at this place, and it made him happy to see her relaxed. He covered half of his face and mouthed 'too adorable' obviously at the young man before turning.

Which was good because Lakshmi had tossed the pamphlet at him, hitting him in the back of the head instead of right in the face. She looked shocked at her actions and tried to bow as she apologized. "I am so very very sorry! I don't know what came over me!"

"I know what did." He just laughed and grabbed the pamphlet, putting it back into his clothes as he went to finish orders.

Taking a deep breath, she tried compose herself and put a small smile back on as she spoke to Kai again. "Ahem... S-So! Have you seen anything interesting? In your travels?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:29 am

"Still, even the smallest things can make a huge difference sometimes."

She was fumbling with her words, obviously flustered, but it was a cute flustered. When the owner had mouthed at Kaimu he grinned back at the man. As soon as the pamphlet had hit the back of the owner's head Lakshimi had begun apologizing.

Kaimu couldn't help but laugh a little, "You two are like family, it's nice."

It reminded him of how he and his brother used to be, both of them going back and forth at teasing each other at certain times in their lives. It was nice seeing other people be that way with people they considered close.

"Ah, well...there's lots of neat little shops I like to go to, sometimes I work at them and help out of it's needed which also helps me earn some food money. There's lots of beautiful scenery too if you're in districts near lakes or forests..." He thought for a short moment, "the last district I was in I got to play around with a dog. That was really fun."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:41 am

"The Ripple effect? Using such theories against me..." Lakshmi couldn't help but smile, it wasn't a real theory but something people followed nonetheless. And it was rather logical... She was a sucker for logic and logical ideas or assurance. "I shall accept your words, Kai."

"Oh! I mean Kai-kun. My apologies." Now she was making more of a doofus out of herself, how could she have forgotten the honorific? Such a slip up... Pushing her braid over her shoulder, she nodded at his words. "Gramps always makes sure I am fine when I come out to this area to work. I'm rather taken with him, despite his busybody nature!"

Laughter came from back. He had heard.

"Are there lots of little shops?" She never had time to wander and look at shops or anything while out doing her rounds. There was too much to help with and never enough time to make things all better. No matter how much she visited or worked. "What is it like working in them? Do you put things out? Or clean?"

The taicho was very curious and her eyes lit up as she finished her curry, placing the plate a bit further back on the counter. She turned in her seat and leaned a bit towards Kai, wanting to hear more stories. "Where are the lakes and forests? And what kind of dog? Was it cute? Do you not get to play with animals much?"

Questions tumbled from her mouth, before she could help herself. A hand came up to her mouth and she looked surprised and a bit bashful. "Oh forgive me again. I ran my mouth too much again. Please forgive me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 3:51 am

Again Kaimu couldn't help but give a chuckle, "It's really no problem, I'm happy to answer your questions, Lak-tan~! Hehe."

"There's usually a few nice little shops in every other district or so. I mostly cleaned and restocked things when I work in them. I also helped move things around since some of the shopkeepers I've worked for are rather elderly, so it's hardly for them to lift the heavier stuff. There's also sorts of neat little trinkets, sometimes the people that run the place make their own little decorations to sell like vases or pottery animals. Some of the things are really pretty."

"The lakes and forests are usually on the districts more outward from here, though there's a nice lake a few districts away. The grass was really green and fresh and the sun sparkled off the water beautifully."

"There's animals roaming around but sometimes they're not exactly sociable, so if they're not comfortable around people I'll let them have their space. Ah, hmm... well the dog I think was running around. It wasn't like the dogs you'd see here in the districts. It was well kept, properly nourished and healthy looking, and she had really pretty white fur...though she got it dirty with mud."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:12 am

"That... is relieving Kai-kun." She smiled gently, still a bit flustered by how such a cute person was sitting near her and being so kind. If Lakshmi had been prepared, she might have been able to push off such feelings. However on today of all days, when she had been at the height of relaxing... Fighting off such things with business talk or such a division helped.

"So you do such kind things too. You would have had me believe I was someone who did good, while you help out much more I bet." She let out a small sigh, closing her eyes for a second to try and picture such things. Lakshmi had seen such shops from the outside, but going inside... Would it be soothing to just go help out at such stores? Would she be any good. "It sounds whimsical, like in a story. Like tales of travel, green grass blue skies... I haven't traveled like that in centuries..."

The last part was whispered in such a longing tone.

Still, stories of animals had her wishing for more and her eyes opened as she listened before laughing sweetly. "She sounds like a certain...dog...I know. Fluffy, obnoxious and yet too cute to not humor. Always conning someone into something, like mud baths or stealing objects to make you chase her."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 4:18 am

"Ah, I don't do that much." He tried to wave off, with a smile. He didn't really think he helped all that much, but he supposed it was enough if the shopkeepers he helped were happy and satisfied with his work in the end.

"It's fun to travel, to see all sorts of new things, meet new people...It's really fun!"

Kaimu had to cover his mouth with his hand to hide a amused grin, "Well the one I ran into did lead me to a mud puddle. She really seemed to love them a lot."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 am

"Aha, now you know how I feel when you said those things." Lakhmi raised one eyebrow, her finger pointing a bit at Kai. He had...such pretty eyes and she found herself staring for a few seconds before looking away. Oh bother bother bother. If she had been working this would be no hassle. Why couldn't she do this normally?

"It does sound like it! If I ever get free time away from the clinic... Even gigi gets more time off than I do and she runs everything...." Slipping off of the high seat, Lakshimi stretched a bit and yawned, the warmth from the bath still with her even now. Still at his words about the dog she felt a twinge. She had heard stories... "That...sounds like Yuzuki all right. White, samoyed? They are fluffy. Did she seem...very smart? Absolutely adorably implacable?"

She turned and gave Kai a small sheepish grin. "Would it be any trouble if you could tell me more? I...am rather interested. In stories! Not your eyes. I mean..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:16 am

Kaimu laughed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "Guess I do."

"Mhmm, I'd say that describes the dog I saw perfectly. She was really smart. Someone called her Zuzu, but I suppose Yuzuki is her real name? It's a nice name."

His eyes? He mentally chuckled, but didn't voice anything; not wanting to embarrass her.

"I don't mind, what do you wanna hear about?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:43 am

Lakshmi was... oh no. He was doing a head rub. How come she reacted like this when it wasn't business? She could only think that over and over and over again. Why couldn't she revert to work state? It would be much better if she could just distance herself and think! Curry stand Gramps must of known this... that was why he had given her that look and teased.

She felt awkward discussing one of her patients with the other man but... Well if she could pretend Yuzuki was just a dog it might help. Spirits knew she sure went with that doge persona enough to be a problem. Still the young woman needed an outlet...though... Kai didn't seem the type... to well... Oh bother. "Y-Yes, Yuzuki is her real name. She gets around. Her...family really gets worried when she leaves like that though. They miss her, but she is a master at escaping..."

Lakshmi kept her eyes anywhere but his eyes, glad he had missed her comment. She latched onto the new topic with glee, trying to think. "I don't know... silly stories? Or happy ones? Or even ones about pretty places."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:49 am

"I see, though I suppose as long as she comes back and doesn't get lost all is good. I guess dealing with her after mud puddles though are a downside though." He laughed.

Stories...Let's see, what would be good? He thought for a moment, before he came to something.

"Ah! There's one district, probably a few days walk from here though, that a lot of cats living in it. They were rather tame as well, it was really neat to see all of those cats living there in the area and the people too! The kittens were really cute and playful!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:11 am

"Or when she shakes all over freshly cleaned sheets." That was a grumbled mutter, Lakshmi's eyes fading as she remembered all the times Yuzuki had decided to shake all over her laundry. Or steal it and drag it through the streets. She hadn't tried in a few months so that... probably meant her relief was short lived if the noble was running around loose in rukon. Maybe she should warn Kai? "Erm, Kai-kun? Be...careful with her. Her family would be rather upset if something happened to her."

Her eyes widened though at his story, her mouth dropping slightly. "They were that tame? How...wonderful..."

Her voice was awed and she looked up at the rather tall man with adoration. For the tame cats, not him most likely. "There is such wonder in the world... You are lucky to have seen such things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 am

Kaimu gave a nod, "Alright. If she comes around again I'll be sure to make sure she doesn't get into any major trouble."

He couldn't help but be amused at her amazement about the district he'd just described to her, still he managed an answer. "Mhmm, there was even a little shop where you could buy things for them to play with them with. The locals of that district were all very nice as well, it was a great place to visit. Very relaxing and fun at the same time!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 6:59 am

Lakshmi nodded at his acknowledgement. She felt a bit better knowing someone was looking out for the rather sheltered brat out here in the rukon. Even if it was only one small person... Yuzuki needed all the help she could get.

Her hair dried more and more, sending more unruly curls to sprout around her as if growing. They were still in the curry stand, Lakshmi standing there like some sort of odd person. She patted her hair down a bit, self conscious over this. Why was this happening out here of all days? It rather late in the day and she was all done with her work... Why was she sticking around here?

Cute eyes Kai. She really was a sucker for cute people.

The idea of the locals selling items to play with the cats made her smile, though she tried to cover her face a bit. She was too enthusiastic about this idea. Calm yourself! But Lakshmi wished to visit the district... Even if it took into the night. "Kai-kun, could you tell me where to find this place? I would dearly like to go."

"...Oh! Not that I mean you have to show me or anything of the sort. Oh dear... I mean more that if I had directions, I could go there and be back... Bother! I am talking too much again." Lakshmi grew more and more flustered as she kept rambling, and bopped herself on the head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:10 pm

"It's a few days walk from here, a little ways west from here. It's number was District...44 I think." Kaimu chuckled. It was a few days walk, but for a shinigami that knew shun po it wouldn't take long to get there at all. "Ah, and it's fine, you're not talking too much at all."

That district was rather welcoming, much kinder than most he'd ever been in so he figured Lakshimi would have a good time if she went. He would show her, but the quickest way being shun po...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:45 am

"A-Ah. That is a bit too far." Lakshmi's eyebrows drew together as she looked down. She had truly wanted to see such a district and maybe make it one of her stops. But it was too light out... She couldn't hide what she was in such daylight.

She sighed, rather sadly but still put on a smile as she lifted her head to show Kai she was fine. "Its a pity then. I will have to find another day to see such a sight. I wonder if they need a doctor to help out sometimes? You are too kind! I know my faults, and talking too much and rambling just like this is one of them."

"I am dearly sorry for all the bothersome time I've taken from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next