(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 1:51 am

"It's perfectly fine, I like talking with others so I don't find you bothersome." Kaimu responded, "plus good thing about being a wanderer for the most part is the extra free time. Hehe, so you're not taking up too much time, I've got plenty to spare."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:01 am

"You are kind." Lakshmi bowed to Kai, and as she looked down she saw a partially hidden... thing near his feet. Could it be a sword? She bent down and reached for it, but pulled back after a second. It wasn't polite to touch other's items no matter how curious.

She looked up at Kai, gesturing towards the thing down there. "Is that a sword? Are you a wandering swordsman or fighter?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 am

'Tch, shit. No! Moron she's-! '

When he saw her about to reach for his sword, he mentally panicked but she pulled back at the last moment to which he gave a mental sigh of relief.

'No means no, lady.'

"Aha...I have it for self defense really. Some districts may be nice and pretty but there's always a few bad eggs roaming around that'll want money or to just pick a fight. So I felt it was best to invest in a sword for self defense."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:17 am

"That is a good idea. Its always good to have protection." Knowing she was being talked about, a bit of chain slipped out of her sleeve and partially up her hand. Lakshmi quickly covered her hand, trying to push her zanpakuto back up her sleeve. Megami was acting up for some reason. It wished to see the sword.

Kai was kind but she might be pushing the boundaries of newly bonded over food somewhat, Lakshmi asked politely to get her zanpakuto to stop slithering around under the layers of her clothes. Hopefully no one noticed such slight movements. "Can I see it? I know a bit about swords. They are rather interesting to me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:34 am

"See it?" He glanced down at Kuroshi, who was groaning in agitation, obviously angrier than he usually was. If he let her saw it there was a chance she'd realize it wasn't just a normal sword...on the other hand running and excusing himself would be highly suspicious...

He picked up the wrapped up sword, holding it in his hands as he spoke.

"Sure, I don't mind." He said, his tone the same as it had been but he was mentally panicking. "But ah...could we perhaps do this outside? It might unnerve some customers here to see a sword in a nice place like this."

'What!?'

'Running now would be suspicious.'

'So you're gonna let her touch me!?'

'Take one for the team, Kuro-tan....If things go bad I'll grab you and run.'

'....Tch...'

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:52 am

"I didn't even think! Of course, yes we can." Lakshmi held a hand up to her mouth, surprised for a few seconds before she realized what she had asked. Opening a blade in here? It would be odd...

Still Lakshmi really needed to find out why Megami was acting in such a way. The zanpakuto was quivering and almost surged as she took the wrapped sword in her hands. It felt perfectly weighted, a good sign. Holding it, she smiled as they headed outside the small place. He was...rather nice. Not many would have let her see his sword. Once out in the street and a bit aside from the restaurant, Lakshmi unwrapped it and smiled at the hilt and design as she looked at it.

"Oh Kai-kun its lovely. I am so sorry for bothering you with such an odd request like this. May I unsheathe... h-huh!?" As Lakshmi spoke, the chains under her shirt surged up, wrapping around the sword's hilt and length. Her eyes turned to ice as she bent over, trying to hide what had happened... Kai probably had seen but... others she could shield from view. She turned towards a wall, fighting down panic.

"Megami let GO what are you doing?" She whispered lowly to the Zanpakuto, not panicking in the least but trying to get it to release before Kai thought she was trying to steal his sword. There was no helping it, but her one hand was trapped along the blade as her zanpakuto quivered slightly. "K-Kai can you help me? I'll explain in a minute but... I can't get my hand free."

Her voice was low and hurried, though she was still rather calm as she could be about this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:12 am

He followed her outside, listening to Kuroshi cursing him along the way as he did so. He watched her examine Kuroshi, complimenting him as she did so to which Kuroshi scoffed at.

"Ehehe, thanks, I try to take good care of it." He said, scratching the edge of his chin lightly as he attempted to ignore Kuroshi's constant complaints.

Just when she was was about to unsheathe it something happened, and he could tell it wasn't from Kuroshi's doing.

'Tch, I think her Zan's going nuts! Fucking thing's like a hound! Trying to sniff me out...tch.'

"Y-yeah sure." At hearing that along with Lakshimi's request for help he moved to assist her, helping her unlatch herself from his blade.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:33 am

Its a Zanpakuto.

The words, clipped short and with that odd echo could only be Megami. Her zanpakuto coiled around the hilt, keeping the sword in the sheathe like a snake with its prey. Lakshmi's face registered shock, though she stifled it after a second. "I don't care if it is a zanpakuto, this is rude. Let it go Megumi."

The senior captain growled, while the chains held on. Even with Kai's help she could barely move the chains... It seems she'd have to revert to using her powers.

Aren't you curious? Why would he hide this?

"Probably the same reason we are keeping ours hidden. People don't always like shinigamis. One second Kai-san..." Lakshmi's accent came out in full swing as she grew more frustrated with the stubborn chains, too grumpy to talk to the spirit in her head. Holding her fingers out, she looked around quickly and made sure to hide her body. Out of her fingers, towards the chains, came ethereal chains of her own. With Kai there to hold the sword, she ran the pure energy under the chains of her weapon. It quickly loosened, sliding back up under her clothing with a few rustles. She let go of the sword, dropping it like hot iron and holding her wrist and hand where bright red marks were at from how tightly the chains had been holding.

Doubtful.

Giving a rather sheepish grin, Lakshmi realized her hair had come undone from its untied braid in her struggled and was now fanning in gentle waves around her. "I am sorry for that Kai-kun. I didn't know that would happen I swear. This is rather awkward now, I admit. I am sorry."

The captain had no idea what to do to make this less... odd, so she gave Kai a formal bow. What could she say? Was her zanpakuto right? Did he have ulterior motives? Well, all she could do was wait and see how he reacted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:41 am

He watched as Lakshimi unleashed some sort of power of hers to help loosen the stubborn chains that kept her from letting go of his sword, and eventually it worked and she dropped his sword as if it were iron-hot.

'Tch.'

"You're...hand's alright, isn't it?" He asked, picking up his sword from it's place on the ground. "I...It's fine, that couldn't have been predicted."

He didn't quite know how to word anything about what had just happened, despite knowing it was probably odd he wasn't questioning it. Still, Kuroshi was back in his possession now, so if he needed to run he could do so without worrying about his sword now. For now though, he needed to be cautious.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:50 am

"...You are worried about my hand. My hand." Lakshmi moved from the low bow to a standing position, putting a hand on her forehead for a few seconds as if feeling for a fever. She brushed the now loose hair away from her face, gave a small smile and looked around again. No one paid them any mind, the few on the street at this time.

Putting on finger to her lips, she "shhhed" Kai with a playful wink, before holding out her hand that looked like it hurt. Then, taking her other hand, small almost threadlike chains shot from the fingers and wrapped around the injured limb. It was a masterful display of energy control, and soon the red marks disappeared as the chains sunk into her hand. "I am the Taicho in charge of the healing division. If such small aches bothered me for long, I would be rather awful at my job. You didn't get hurt did you, Kai? Or have any such problems you need me to look at while I am here. As payment for my embarrassing display."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 am

'She's a captain!?'

'She's a captain...'

"Ah, I see...It's good that you're alright then." Kaimu replied, giving her a small smile, "Ah I'm fine, I'm not hurt at all."

He hadn't expected her ranking to be the captain, while he had known she'd been suppressing her reiatsu he hadn't figured it was to that extent. So it was a bit of a surprise to him, but she seemed...fine for now, not hostile towards him...then again he didn't know for sure if she'd managed to figure him out yet or not; only that her zanpakutou had obviously sensed something.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:06 am

"That is a relief. I'd...rather they all not know of my powers as much as possible. Gramps already suspects something, I've been coming out here for at least thirty years now. More often lately and it seems he treats me oddly sometimes..." She sighed slightly but covered up the small burst of sad she had felt with a smile towards Kai.

He was cute and a shinigami... Oh no, she was in trouble. Holding her hands up in front of her in a sort of prayer, she closed one icy eye and kept her smile on. "Could you not tell any of the others? Gigi would be upset if she knew I was working on my days off. Oh where are my manners. I am Lakshmi Mehra. What division do you hail from?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:27 am

"I see...I guess the discovery of a shinigami here could raise some attention, particularly of those wishing to just brawl, so I can understand wanting to hide that."

With her final words, she revealed she'd figured out he was a shinigami; her zanpakutou must of having informed her on the discovery when she'd been holding Kuroshi.

'Gh...'

"A...Ah...well..I'm not exactly...ah...in a division..." He admitted, looking off to the side as he basically let the cat out of the bag. If he gave her fake information she would probably tell he'd lied and that could mean even worse news for him in the long run. "I guess with that I should also add that 'Kai' isn't my full name...My name is Kaimu. Kaimu Miura."

'Idiotic runaway...'
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:40 am

"Some places or people won't accept help from shinigamis either... It can be a huge hassle, so I keep it rather contained. I'd...rather not hurt others if I can help it." Lakshmi seemed rather put out by such things, her smile falling into a slight frown. She could understand all of their feelings, feelings of despair and feelings of unease at such people. The shinigami had it all and the rest were stuck living off of the scraps.

At his words though, her eyebrows drew together. He... It took a mere second for that news to hit her fully and for her to understand the implication. He was a rogue! A shinigami who had left or fled charges... Surprise tinged her face as she held a hand over her mouth.

He hadn't seemed unkind but...then some people weren't until you were alone. However his care about her hand, his stories about helping... If he was a killer, she would know. She had been around a while, and shinigami killers or unstable ones were well known.

She could feel megami's smug silence in her head before it disappeared and she decided to finally speak. Her voice was serious as she looked up at the taller man. "You are taking a great risk in telling me this Kaimu Miura."

Then Lakshmi smiled a bit sheepishly. "Grandma Setsuna would take you in, but... I am merely the healing Taicho. Its not my duty to bother with runaways. I guess... I never met a Kaimu Miura. Just a kind traveler named Kai with pretty eyes. Oh! Dear no. I didn't meant that last part. I mean I did but not in that way."

She had herself all flustered again. Pretty people really did effect her so oddly. And he had been so kind...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:46 am

"I realize the risk, but I'd rather not lie and give false information to someone being honest with me. On a more selfish note I also think giving false information could end up biting me harder if it were to come back on me, especially to those that have been kind to me.'

'Disgusting trash.' Kuroshi scoffed, "one day that kindness of yours will get us both killed...or worse caged.'

"E...Eh...So the...Soutaicho is your grandmother...man, I've really run into quite the corner then, though I guess since you don't see it as your job to bring rogues in I shouldn't worry...that much." He tried to wave off with a sheepish chuckle.

Though a real chuckle escaped him when it came to the eye comment again though.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 4:58 am

"That...is rather silly. Sweet, but silly. Its going to bite you if someone who is from one of those divisions is out here. Like the ones who do patrol the Rukon." Lakshmi couldn't believe this man. Was...he even real? Here he was on the run, from shinigami like her and...he just felt bad lying to her to stay out of jail.

He...was really kind and ridiculous. Though this put Lakshmi more at ease and she definitely relaxed. Her decision to not try to take him in was a sound one, if only justifiable in her own head. She could get in trouble for this... His words made her laugh though, a real one and she shook her head. "I don't see it as my job.... and I also don't wish to take you in. Do you want a solemn vow from me?"

Reaching for Kaimu's hand, she bowed over it formally as she held it. "I, Senior Taicho Lakshmi Auna Mehra, so hereby give my oath that I will not turn you into authorities for your rogue status. Unless you do try to hurt or kill me or those not in defense of your life and freedom. Does...this promise work for you?"

Still bowed, she looked up slightly at Kaimu.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:09 am

"I guess it could, hehe..." He admitted before Lakshimi began speaking again.

Her words surprised him, she was vowing to not turn him in...all formally too...it was odd, he hadn't had anyone act this formally to him since before he'd gone rogue.

Still, he reached out his hand to shake hers, giving a small bow himself.

'You believe her!? Even I thought you had more sense than that....'

'Perhaps she's like Norma-tan...another shinigami that's trustworthy.'

'Unbelievable...'

"I promise, I won't try any of those things...I have more sense than attempt those things towards you. You don't have to worry about me being a danger."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 am

To anyone who didn't know the Taicho, they would say she was swayed by his looks. In fact, Lakshmi was berating herself a bit about it, second guessing herself. But the more logical part of her was pushing back with several good points she couldn't ignore. He wasn't causing issues. He helped others out and had had no reason to lie about such things. His name rang no bells on the highly wanted lists. He hadn't lied even though it could have saved him much hassle and worry. It wasn't as if there weren't people out here who needed help.

She wouldn't reveal him. At his promise, she stood back up and gave him a small soft smile. "Thank you, Kai. I appreciate your promise in return."

Now that Lakshmi was standing there with Kaimu, she had...no idea what else to do. Should she stick around? Talk with him more? She could ask him why he went rogue... But that honestly felt too personal. It'd be odd and suspicious to just leave now, whatever would she do? She scuffed the dirt with her foot and looked down. "Oh bother..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:27 am

Kaimu smiled, "If you'd like, you can call me Kaimu since you know my real name now...I'd only shortened it out of caution."

He rarely ever even shortened it, only having done so in attempt to catch himself after almost giving her his full name. He hadn't been sure if she'd seen his name before listed, so in caution of that he had shortened it.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:49 am

"If that is what you wish, I shall call you Kaimu." Lakshmi dipped her head in agreement, still wondering what to do now. Could she ask personal questions? Her curiosity was itching, but she pushed it back under control. No no no... That would be highly inappropriate and...besides this was in somewhat public. If they were to talk, it would be better off in private.

Maybe it was best to proceed bluntly, giving a small half smile, Lakshmi ran a hand through her dark hair, pulling it to one side over her shoulder after. "I admit it feels awkward, but I would like to ask some things if you would answer. But out here probably isn't the best place for any of them, unless... you'd rather I go and leave you alone now. I would understand that completely."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 am

Questions? He had a feeling he knew which ones, but he wasn't bothered.

'Don't do it.'

"Alright, I don't mind answering your questions. Is there a specific place you know of for us to go or?" He could think of a few places but perhaps Lakshimi already had one in mind, in that case he was fine with that.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:00 am

"...I don't know any private places nearby. You truly don't have to, I can leave you to your day. You don't need to assuage my curiosity." Lakshmi felt like she was pushing the poor rogue into something. he was so passive about this. Was he just scared of making her angry? Her curiosity was strong but not strong enough to force this man into an interrogation.

"I can truly leave. And not bother you more. It wouldn't be bad, especially if this would be bothersome. Please don't feel like you have to do anything to keep me from saying things. I promised, and I will keep that promise!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:04 am

"It's not bothersome, not at all. I know some places we can go to talk to." He said, trying to reassure her as she began to think herself a bother. "There's a pond nearby, or there's plenty of abandoned buildings around, though they probably aren't the nicest looking of places."

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 am

"If it really is fine, I'll follow you wherever is safest." Lakshmi covered her mouth after her words, trying to keep the rambling she had been doing far too much lately under control. She berated herself mentally, not knowing what exactly protocol was called for in this situation.

How did one approach things delicately? Being a rogue shinigami wasn't pleasant... But she wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:20 am

"Alright, I guess the pond would be more open, and it's pretty close. There's better scenery too." He said before turning motioning to Lakshimi to follow as he began walking towards their desired location.

It didn't take long for them to get there, the sun shining on the smaller pond as it shined brightly on the districts below.

Kaimu sat down on the grass a few feet away from the water.

"Alright, ask away." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]   Doctor Callings and Curry [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Callings and Curry [Open]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next