(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] Empty
PostSubject: All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]   All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:47 am

It was warm in here. It was finally warm.

She felt the heat on her body. It covered every bare inch of her, it was so warm. A smile, real and pure as she stepped from the building.

Despite the hour, the only sound along this stretch of street was a steady drip and a small breeze. Everyone who would have been outside at this time of evening were hiding in buildings. The doors were shut, shuttered and nothing came from them.

Her reputation preceded her, but they merely thought she did what she wanted. It was pleasant to be warm, but her orders hadn't been to destroy them all like the last few times.

Messages could be sent with a house instead of a street.

Blue eyes looked up at the sky, the only color that wasn't the dark red of drying blood on her body. The warmth was leaving as she walked down the street, a beautiful moon shining down on Aoi. She would be allowed to find more soon, possibly. They were kind to her there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]   All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 8:46 am

The bodies around hers were warm. After the cold, the long cold, this bit of warm made her happy. She had always been cold, there was nothing warm in the world. Her first memories, though they would fade with age, were always cold.

Warm was something she had no experience with until she had been taken in. Once you felt that small heat though, your body craved it. Your soul. No warmth reached her inside though. Nothing touched the core of her.

She knew she was her, she knew she had red dangles around her face. It was hair, but it clumped together. Now she could move on her own, so she could seek warm. However the warm was always taken away.

They gave it back when she listened, but never for long. Maybe if she had it long enough, if she stayed like this, she could absorb the warm into her core?

She's just laying there in the bodies. We should take her back!

LOOK at what she did. The girl is just laying there in them. She tore them to pieces... Do you want to touch something like that?

N-No... But I am more scared of them than her.

As the voices outside the room argued, the warmth slowly left. As she stood up, a squicking sound was heard as the blood and bits she had been in pulled away from her body. Once she was out of the room, she stood in the doorway with her blue eyes looking up. Her head barely came to their waist and they just stared as she spoke, the only colors other than red on her the blue of her eyes and a splash of white skin near them.

"We go back now, don't we."

It wasn't a question and the too young voice for such tone made them nod their heads. She held up her hands and with identical quivers they both took one and led her out.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]   All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 9:26 am

NSFW (Deals with sex):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]   All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All for Heat [Aoi's Broken Memories]
Page 1 of 1