(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 am

Well... He was all set to head out whenever Lakshmi was.

Kaimu let out a small breath, leaning back against the wall and letting his eyes shut for a moment.

They would be heading out into the Rukon to...his old home. He had believed Lakshmi would show interest in the idea and she had, they would be heading out to visit his childhood home out in the districts...even if it was rather far out...

Well, he did still have the garganta device for quick travel so they didn't need to worry about time.

He wanted to go to, of course; there were plenty of old memories there, and...well it'd been a long, long time since he'd last gone. He had gone sometime after going rogue, in a sense to admit his guilt on not being able to protect Tatsuo, Haruki, or Shiori....for running...everything.

After all that's happened now...he felt it would be good to go again, not leave the place tainted with guilt as he'd left it.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 am

Lakshmi had worried over her clothing, wondering if her clothes were too expensive for a trip as far out into the Rukon as Kaimu claimed it would be. Even her plainest of kimonos were too expensive... And yukatas? She might as well wear Kaimu's for how many she actually owned herself.

Besides the ones she had were far too...too tight in some ways. Annoying... So despite how important it was to go, the woman taking a day or so off just in case, Lakshmi had found herself stuck trying to find something to wear once more.

It...was silly how inappropriate her clothes were for most activities with Kaimu. She couldn't seem to look not-rich... Sighing though and picking out a hanfu she might be able to pass off as something just a twinge abnormal and not entirely weird, Lakshmi quickly donned the much comfier clothing.

Stepping from the closet, she turned off the light and shook her head softly. "I am sorry Kai. This is the best I can do it seems. Are you ready?"

Lakshmi moved to her dresser to grab a coin purse she could slip in her dress, just in case, she attempted a not-worried smile and failed. How would he deal with returning? She hoped it wouldn't be too hard on him as the woman stepped up to her lover.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:51 am

Kaimu looked towards the closet as Lakshmi spoke up, his eyes opening to see her step out and move to the dresser.

"It's just fine, the house is a bit out of the main district anyway so...we won't really go into the district too far in unless it's necessary."

If they planned on staying overnight or anything, there was an inn nearby that wasn't too far into the district, so they could avoid eyes if she wanted.

It wasn't the poorest district, but it was still not the best... The Thirty-Sixth District, North of the Seireitei... Past the Fiftieth souls couldn't even be seen wearing shoes the districts were so poor... Luckily, he had been fortunate enough to not be born that far out.

"We'll be going to the 36th District, North of the Seireitei." He informed as Lakshmi stepped over to him. He hadn't exactly given her the number yet...it would...certainly be best to. "I say the garganta device is the easiest method?" He questioned, with some amusement as he gave a grin.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:28 am

"All right. I do not mind the attention, but I assume you do not want any?" Lakshmi was well used to odd attention, her skin and looks drawing them when she went out into the Rukon anyways... One was used to it after centuries, though with someone as stunning as Kaimu at her side she bet they made quite the pair anyways.

Wincing a bit as she heard the number, Lakshmi reached out to take Kaimu's hand before twining her fingers in his. Her pleased smile disappeared, replaced with a thoughtful frown. "That far out, oh? It sounds... rather painful. I am sorry..."

The deeper one went, the less they had in the Rukon... It wasn't the worst district, but it was not even close to a nice one by far it seemed. He wished to go back though and she would make this pilgrimage with him. Determination shone on her face and in her eyes, smiling once more despite the worry over this man. "We are ready whenever you are Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:34 am

"I'm not overly concerned, I'm just thinking of comfort means for the both of us..." He explained, giving more of a genuine smile as Lakshmi took his hand.

Pulling her hand up as she twined their fingers together, he gave a kiss to her hand as saw her frown.

"It...wasn't as bad as you might think, hard...yes, but...we lived close to a river so there was fishing as an option."

He had been...very terrible at the chore at first, but obviously he was quite good at it now!

At her word though, he reached into his yukata to produce the garganta device, opening a portal for them. It was impossible to walk that far, he didn't even entertain the thought of doing so really...there wasn't a need with this device anyway~

"Let's go then." With a squeeze to her hand, he gave another smile before leading Lakshmi through the portal with him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:16 am

"...I am used to stares and looks and other such things." Lakshmi just chuckled at Kaimu's words, he seemingly wasn't worried about such things and thus she wasn't then. It wasn't like she hadn't dealt with worse before... At least he was smiling more truly.

Lakshmi felt heat rising to her cheeks at Kaimu's action, his kiss sending sweet tingles down her hand and wrist as she looked away even with her hand squeezing his in response. "I-I see. Well, I-I mean I will see then. I suppose I just feel a bit bad, for being a princess in comparison... And actuality..."

"Maybe you should show me your hard won fishing technique this time then as well." Not even blinking at the illegal device by this point in time, Lakshmi followed after Kaimu with a small grin now. He seemed lighter hearted than she expected really and it was making it easier for her to tease.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:25 am

Lakshmi was concerned, but...while Kaimu had bitter memories there, there were also happy ones; he wouldn't purposely hide any of them from her...but he felt it was best right now to hopefully reassure her with the happier ones.

Once they were there...

Ehhh~? His fishing technique?

"Perhaaaps~ Forgive me Lak-tan if I'm a bit rusty~" Kaimu teased in return. "There hasn't been a need to fish for myself after all~"

He'd perhaps become just a bit spoiled, but for now he was simply teasing as he looked back to her and winked.

Reaching the exit of the portal, he stepped out onto a rather secluded, tree-heavy dirth path. Farther down there wasn't much but more trees to see, along with the small sight of water farther ahead, on the other, it was another longer path of sorts that led back to the main district.

With his hand still holding Lakshmi's, he led them down the path away from the district.

"This waay~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 am

"I suppose since I am the cause of the rusty fishing skill... I can deign to allow you forgiveness for your lack of amazing fish catching talents~" Lakshmi teased right back with a finger on her lips, loosening up from her tense state and worrying less as Kaimu flirted with her.

It wasn't a long walk but the teasing was quite fun and she could never resist doing so to him. Especially as he winked, causing her to laugh brightly inside the weird tear in dimensions. "I could give you some incentives to push your skills back up to par. If you need to fish again maybe you will be able to~"

As they stepped onto a dirt path, secluded in the trees it seemed, Lakshmi's curious eyes took in everything around them. They were headed away from what looked like the district proper and out into the more empty part, from what little she could tell as her head turned to glance back at the receding district. Her voice was soft and distracted but she followed along, being led by his hand and voice while her eyes looked around with immense curiosity. "I'm coming, I'm coming~"

Luckily he knew better than to let her go in a new place and area, she could get easily distracted and spend hours pondering over simple things...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 6:03 am

"Eeeh~?" If he needed to fish again? He was honestly curious at what incentives she was getting at. There were food shops in the main district, did she plan on refusing to eat there?

He gave a chuckle though as they headed down the path, this light heartedness was good, and enjoyable. He had been feeling a bit of concern about coming here, but being like this with Lakshmi was also helping him.

With a quick glance back as they walked, he noticed Lakshmi's curious eyes scanning the area and he couldn't help but smile at the sight as he looked ahead again.

If he called her cute she'd certainly have a word to say to him, fufu~

The house wasn't in plain sight at the end of the path, as it was a bit off to the side, still a bit sheltered by the trees but not completely so once they reached near the edge of the path where it split off somewhat.

To his left he looked down a much shorter path were the old home was in sight, the front completely visible from their perspective.

It wasn't large, perhaps just a bit...smaller than average. It had been enough to fit at least four people if pairs of two shared the bedrooms.

Well...it'd eventually been three people.

There was a wooden porch that went around the area of the house, giving it the traditional feel as Kaimu led Lakshmi down the path to it.

It looked abandoned, and it was... No one was here anymore.

Considering how out of the way it was, everything that he and Tatsuo had left behind....most of it still remained. They'd given the futons and such away to other members of the districts that might need them, as well as a few other things.

When others had a need for them, it was wrong to just toss the things out...

"Hn...." Kaimu's eyes scanned over the old building, looking down and going upwards before letting out a small breath. "Looks old."

There was bound to be dust... They'd have to be a bit careful then.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:19 pm

"I could... refuse kisses until i am properly fed with special Kai hand caught fish~" Lakshmi taunted softly, wondering quite a bit if Kaimu would fall for her bait. He seemed happier at least, though she missed the look he gave her while her eyes scanned the area. So this sort of place had been his home?

She glanced at the fork in the unworn path and blinked as she turned to the left to see his old home. From the front it looked okay, tiny. Very tiny from her perspective. It was traditional but it had a porch... And at least no obvious neighbors as far as she could tell.

It really was far outside of the main parts of the district, tucked away nicely by a river it seemed...

"It looks surprisingly well kept for a few centuries of neglect..." Lakshmi murmured as her eyes glanced over at Kaimu instead of the house now. He seemed mellow again, potentially bordering on sad and she squeezed his hand in reassurance. She was here with him to help him and learn more, whatever he needed her for she would support him on...

"Hm, not as well kept as you though." The innocent reply was given in an attempt to distract him from any miserable memories he might be having. "You are holding up a little better it seems, than your old family home."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 10:34 pm

"That's cruel Lak-tan...~" Kaimu mentioned, glancing from his home to her for a moment after she'd spoken.

Her eyes were on the house looking over it just as he was; at least the place wasn't completely broken down. He was glad he was intelligent enough to suggest they stay at an inn, if he were to encounter a more nostalgic version of himself that wanted to stay here he would have wanted to punch the man for thinking of such an idea.

An inn was much, much more appropriate for comfort.

This place was much too-

W-What was that!? At Lakshmi's comment his eyes went to her again, his expression that of what it typically resembled when he was on the verge of whining. "That house is much, much older than I am, Lak-tan! I am much younger!"

That house was a good few centuries older than he was!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:23 am

"It's more cruel to deny me the sight of you fishing half dressed and covered in water. Now that would be pure cruelty, denying your pregnant...pregnant...w-wife... fanservice." Lakshmi might as well get used to that term. She...she would be marrying him. Even if the details were not set, even if it was too new... Even if... it was...

Speaking about it openly was the first step and unlike the pregnancy that was now much much more apparent, this could potentially help them get used to it. Or well her. Kaimu seemed entirely fine.

The house though... She was glad of his offer of an inn, unable to deny him anything at this time she would have gone along with his wishes on this. It looked better than it should, but still nowhere she'd want to stay overnight. Cleaning it would take time and energy. Though maybe if she sent word to the little daughter of his, she might fix it up. That was a thought.

A gift for Kaimu.

His glance over was priceless but Lakshmi gave him some latitude in her words. She sighed and brought her hand to her cheek, leaning her head against it and looking out over at the house. "I suppose we both must match then, your old house and this old woman. Both loved by you, but also much too old for such a kind young man."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 3:52 am

"Fuuu~" Kaimu puffed out a cheek at Lakshmi's teasing, even with the use of the...term they were getting accustomed to. It was best to get used to that, even if most of the arrangements would be done privately. "Fiiiine~ I won't deny Lak-tan such a sight; you wanted to see my fishing skill's then I'll demonstrate later~"

Well, she had full confirmation she'd get that now...

The river was nearby, and the water would be nice and cool in this weather... There should definitely be fish swimming about.

E-Eh!?

"Eeeh~? This building is older than the both of us, Lak-tan! My mother even grew up here for at least half of her own life!" It was a very old house, it was a miracle it was still in as good shape as it was... He almost had to wonder if any of the residents had stopped by to give care every now and then... "We're both plenty younger than this place!" He added, giving a look that basically gave a "Hmmph!" after giving his statement.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:33 am

Lakshmi took one look at Kaimu's puffed cheek, giggled and reached up to poke it with her finger a few times to get it to deflate. "Half naked fishing skills. Do not forget."

That was vital to her wishes! If Kaimu wasn't going to strip for her there wasn't even a point now was there?

"...You really did have a dynasty out here, didn't you?" His words though, as teasing and whining as they were...brought her focus to that thought. She stared more and shook her head as her eyes took in the building with more awe... "That is rather amazing..."

"Haha, come along silly cute man. I was teasing, show me your home!" Lakshmi looked back to see the hmph look, chuckling more and more again as she caved on the teasing about his age. This had been what he was bringing her out here for... She took a few steps closer, tugging Kaimu along behind her just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 am

"Right, right~" Kaimu smiled; "I won't forget, after we explore the house some we can do that."

They could do the exploring needed hear, let Lakshmi see his old home, he could fish, and then afterwards once it was later they could head towards the inn.

Hn? A dy... Well as far as he knew this place had been here for awhile when it came to his family! This district wasn't the best, but it was home!

"Perhaps..." He answered, his eyes scanning over the house just before Lakshmi began walking closer towards it as she tugged him along. He couldn't help it, a chuckle escaped then as he followed. "Alright~ I'll show you then? What room would you like to see first?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:04 am

"Better not..." Lakshmi felt that Kaimu underestimated her wish to see this and grumbled her reply half heartedly. He didn't understand it was a perfect combination of half dressed, wet and working Kaimu that was much wanted and appreciated! How was she not supposed to get excited over that?!

As Kaimu followed, Lakshmi allowed him to overtake her pulling, letting him be the one to lead her inside as she stepped up onto the porch. He really should be the one to lead her inside. "Anything? The main rooms probably would be best and work our way up? That way we don't miss anything."

If it wasn't obvious from her words, she was a bit excited. Her family home was...was off limits to her now. She hadn't...really ever explained how off limits or what her life had been before the bubble time he had seen. But here was her chance to learn more about his... She wished to so dearly, this was a good opportunity...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 am

"The main rooms first then~!" Kaimu's smile was bright s he led them to the door, sliding it open with surprisingly little difficultly despite the building's age and looked inside. It was daylight, so the inside of the main entryway could be seen rather easily, as could the rest of the house thanks to the windows.

With Lakshmi's hand in his he walked in further, leading her into the main room where lounging would normally take place, along with eating whereas there was another sliding door that led into the kitchen area that was currently open.

Obviously, there were no modern kitchen utensils or anything like ovens or stoves like they had today.

The rooms was lacking most furniture a table and some old seating cushions being some of the things that still remained, one low table for eating, and four cushions.

His eyes were still scanning the area about them, looking over the place that he hadn't seen in centuries.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 pm

"Of course!" They'd be the easiest and Lakshmi laughed as Kaimu slid the door open, noting how easy it was to open the door and wondering why... He'd been gone centuries...

She entered behind him, looking around the rather well lit rooms and smiled as she took it all in. Squeezing his hand as her ice blue eyes looked around at the lounging room, she took in every detail and thought as she did so. "I wish they had cameras then or you could have gotten a painting... Seeing you as a child would be quite adorable."

Her voice was soft as she examined the older cooking areas, the most interesting thing as she had never used such herself. She peeked around the open door, attempting to see in there more and wondering...

"Is it less dusty than it should be?" The Captain almost let go of his hand, but instead tugged him towards the table and mysteriously still fine cushions... "It seems so well preserved..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:13 pm

"I was quite adorable~" Kaimu stated, smiling as Lakshmi spoke of wishing to see him as a child. What? He wasn't shy about himself in the slightest, and she knew~ Of course he'd been an adorable child~

Cameras would have been nice, paintings were a bit out of their price range back then.

"With our budget paintings were a bit too expensive, unfortunately; it would have been nice though... I agree."

The kitchen area wasn't much, there were a few buckets within the room, as well as wooden trays, and a couple of bowls that surprisingly hadn't been taken yet. There was a door that led outside, the river visible through the many trees thanks to another path.

Kaimu allowed Lakshmi to tug him towards the table, and the cushions still lying about; "Yeah... I guess some of the others in the district that were close to my mother kept this place clean. That or my father... They both had friends over in the main district that often stopped by...so I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones keeping this house clean...or their kids if they had any..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:31 am

"I don't doubt you were..." If Kaimu was this adorable now how could he not have been entirely precious as a child? Lakshmi just grinned in amusement as the man with quite the ego spoke, trying not to laugh too hard at him. There was shy and then there was confident and then after that was Kaimu.

It was undeniably incredibly attractive to her though, because his confidence also carried over onto her. He was quite confident in most things~ Including his love and adoration.

"Maybe next time one of those mystical time traveling bubbles appear I might get stuck in one and be able to snap some adorable pictures. I'm sure your children would love to compare themselves and you..." Lakshmi trailed off as she continued to examine the house, wondering why it was so well kept and just still had usable items. A soft frown appeared as she looked around, the kitchen having...clean bowls?

"But to leave useful items... I did not think there were many in the Rukon who could afford to pass up the use of these. Your... father? Would he still be around then you think?" Examining the table and cushions for clues, her curiosity decided to run rampant as she got a rather familiar look in her eyes. Either it would run its course through her or else she would spend hours and days attempting to figure the great mystery out, Kaimu had had to learn by now. She let go of his hand to pick up some of the cushion, attempting to test how dusty they really were...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 3:42 am

Kaimu simply grinned at Lakshmi's response; of course he'd been an adorable child! It was good to have her agreement on that, because she was completely right to believe so!

His eyes returned to her as she looked around, speaking about the bubbles; eh...next time? "I would hope there wouldn't be a next time, considering all that happened, aha..."

It was light teasing, and he almost had to wonder how a younger him would react to suddenly getting his picture taken so suddenly... He couldn't even imagine it... Cameras didn't exist back then and then Lakshmi just suddenly cooing at him in adoration?

"It is strange the place hasn't been entirely cleared out..." He agreed, before shaking his head; "My father's dead... The...only one still around is... Tatsu's dad, most likely. My father though made lots of friends...so maybe they're still around..."

E-Eh? Lakshmi had let go of his hand to pick up one of the cushions...and.. O-Oh no... Oh no- "L-Lak-tan those are probably really dusty!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:21 am

"One should always look for the silver linings in any horrific, world altering situations. Also the humor." Lakshmi teased right back, smiling all the while before she replied somewhat seriously. If he was truly worried... Well it would be best to assuage that right now. "Considering what I've learned from the research so far though, it is unlikely for them to ever occur ever again. I promise, even if I can not reveal why not at the moment."

A-Ah yes his father was dead... But she had been confused by his response and referred to the other man who was his brother's father as such. Lakshmi just coughed softly into her hand and looked away as embarrassment overcame her. "M-Maybe. Though you'd think they'd use the house to keep it... well alive. Houses do better when people live in them... Huh?"

"..." Lakshmi had lifted the cushion, it was dusty but not nearly as much as it should be. It... wasn't that bad really and she shook it softly to get some off, despite it causing cute little sneezes out of her. With one eye open as she held it as far from her body as possible, her other arm came up in a shield for her face. "...Kai, your home is a wonderful mystery. How in the world does it still exist like this... Preserved... Like a mausoleum."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 4:57 am

It won't happen again, or well...it was unlikely it would ever happen again... That gave him some relief, even if Lakshmi couldn't explain to him exactly what the research showed just yet.

He trusted her word on it.

His hand moved up to his mouth as Lakshmi became embarrassed at the misunderstanding, resisting the urge to chuckle; she'd just misunderstood his words...it was alright.

T-The cushion though-

Did...not have as much dust as he'd expected on it. Well, there was still dust! At least Lakshmi was holding it away from herself...

"I guess it is...a mystery." He agreed after a moment; houses do better when people lived in them...though no one lived here, it was just tended to...but no one lived in it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 am

Lakshmi did noticed Kaimu resisting a chuckle, her eyes darting away from him in a minor almost immediately gone pout before the mystery of the abandoned? house caught her fully. Blue eyes sparkling almost, she bent to examine where the cushion had sat for signs of less use or dust settlement. "Hm, how fascinating. Do you see these markings? It really is quite amazing... Even a house tended to for centuries would not last like this without quite a bit more than you would expect."

She couldn't stay bent for long though and straightened, rubbing her back as the motion had unexpectedly bothered her growing stomach. Turning to Kaimu, Lakshmi could barely restrain herself from heading up the stairs immediately. "There is much more to discover here! Please, Kai, lead the way... I wonder what else we will find..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 5:25 am

"..." Kaimu looked as Lakshmi asked him to, listening to her inquiries about the mysteriousness of this house. It was...strange, but he couldn't come up with any answers for her other than the district members tending to it.

Which...didn't seem to be enough.

M-More to discover!?

"Ah, well..." His eyes looked around, glancing over to the stairs; "The bedrooms are upstairs; there's two of them... My mother's and the one Tatsu and I stayed in."

He began walking, knowing Lakshmi wanted him to lead the way. The first bedroom he'd lead her to... his and Tatsu's room. It was the first one they'd come up to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Memories   Old Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next