(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Those Precious Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Those Precious Memories Empty
PostSubject: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:54 am

Kaimu gave a yawn as he made his way back home, glad he'd been able to...properly talk with Mia. Tears had been shed, and they'd had a rather upsetting at times, but important discussion.

Mia was reassured, he was reassured... They had gotten a better understanding of one another. They had not had a chance to really talk like that...so...despite...everything it'd been good.

He had...wished she hadn't seen what she'd witnessed though, of all things... of all things in his life she could have seen those bubbles had forced her to witness that day...

There was...nothing he could do to help that, but at least...afterwards they had been able to talk...

Entering the mansion, his first destination was the bedroom, he didn't focus his signature or anything, nor did he attempt to seek out any others. He wasn't sure how long it would be until Lakshmi got back, but until she did he'd head up to their room and just let himself crash on the bed.

No sleep just yet, but at least he'd be lying down.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:04 am

Lakshmi hurried home. There was work waiting for now, but it would wait. She could not let Kaimu stay along for too much longer and there was a small break. He had been checked out and shown he was okay physically and somewhat mentally...

However getting alone time with the man had been close to impossible for more than a few I love yous and kisses. Reassurance he had returned to her and that he was still alive and well... That was all she was allowed before important work on figuring out those Bubbles had taken precedence.

For now there was a break required for all those who might be called to examine the source, she had some time before then and the woman rushed home quite unusually. Flashstepping to her front door, she rushed in as she felt Kaimu here. He hadn't been with Mia... It was a shock to her... But she accepted it.

The Captain rushed up the stairs, hurrying to the bedroom he might be in... It was where she sensed him but was he awake or not? Lakshmi hoped that she wouldn't wake him as she opened the door and peeked in, breathing a bit hard from her exertions... The uniform was covering the...change in her body for now... Luckily.

"Kai, are you awake?" She called quietly, peering into the darkened room before stepping inside and closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 am

Kaimu had let himself fall to the bed and bury himself under the covers once he'd gotten to the room, a large sigh of relief escaping him now that he could lay down again. It was awkward attempting to rest in Shirakawa's bed, but he had done so to not worry Mia...

It was just a matter of location, that was all...

Home though, he could feel comfortable lying here because it was his own bed he was lying in. He was free to bury himself under the covers, and even drop his face into the pillow without a single care.

He didn't really fall asleep though, but he was content for now to just lie here...

Eventually a familiar presence was recognized, and as he heard Lakshmi's voice his face turned from the pillow to peek over towards her. "Lak-taaan..." He gave a tired call, though it wasn't like it was pitiful or anything, he just wanted her attention. "I'm awake."

Lakshmi was here and not working so he was to take up all of her break time.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 am

Lakshmi had to smile at the nickname and shake her head as she moved towards the bed. She should take the uniform off and relax more but that was impossible right now for more than a few reasons. "I guess you are then... You should be sleeping, shall I use a spell to help you rest?"

She had reached the edge of the bed and gently settled her hand against his head as she played with his hair. Why wasn't he asleep? He should be resting... instead of getting worried though, she sat on the edge of the bed with her body turned to avoid his eyes seeing the newest development. "It is what I am here for. Sleeping spells and cuddling, at least for a few hours... We may end up having to deal with something so I could be called out."

The captain had assumed he'd be with Mia though and tilted her head. "Did you see your daughter? Is she holding up as well?"

The calm Lakshmi was exuding was fake, she was torn up inside though her worries were being soothed just by his proximity now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:49 am

"I don't need a spell, I think I'll be able to rest fine in a bit... just got back a little while ago." Kaimu answered, his head leaning slightly into Lakshmi's touch as he felt her hand move into his hair.

For now he'd just been relishing in the fact that he was home and lying in his own comfortable bed in sort of a daze, though he had not fully fallen asleep.

Feeling Lakshmi sit down, his own hand went out to clutch some of the loose fabric of her uniform, it was comforting; she wasn't lying down with him, so this was the most he could do with her facing away from him...

He didn't really care if the action was childish.

"We talked, she is getting proper rest as well... She... She is holding up..." There was some reluctance in his tone, his mind venturing back to what they had discussed as they'd shared what they'd seen... Mia had gone through a lot more than he had...she needed the most rest...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 pm

"Ah..." Lakshmi nodded as Kaimu explain, moving further onto the bed to allow him more comfort. His hand had clutched her clothes... How sweet, but that told her quite a bit about his state of mind. He would need more comfort than this and her fingers played with his hair more and more as she moved closer. Maybe if she leaned over the untied haori would cover up the larger stomach... He had seemed a bit out of it so that was a bonus really.

"That is good to hear... I doubt either of you can recover immediately you know. Masaru should be there now, getting his own rest so that should help her as well." Even if Kaimu didn't... didn't appreciate such a reminder, it was good for him to know that even if she was merely holding up, Masaru should be able to soothe her too. She wouldn't be alone...

Kai didn't need to be left alone either. She turned on the bed, on her knees and carefully leaned over to kiss the top of his head for now. Her eyes were soft as she watched him, carefully assessing his condition while also wanted to be more reassured that he was here and alive... "How about you, Kai? How...how are you doing?"

Just from this she could tell he was shook up, upset and exhausted... but it'd be good to hear it with her own ears.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Kaimu remained where he was, lying in bed as Lakshmi moved closer to him, his eyes shutting for a short moment as she leaned over to kiss the top of his head.

"I'm just tired...just a little rest is what I need, aha..." He replied, giving a rather tired laugh after he'd spoken before smiling up at her.

Mia would be alright... He knew, Shirakawa was there, and so was Nozomi if she needed anyone. Mia would be perfectly alright... It would take time to recover and such... Lakshmi was right, but...but they would be alright...

"Mia... She was telling me what she'd seen..." This was something... he felt important to say, to Lakshmi...it regarded him as well... "She'd witnessed that day... when I ran..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:44 pm

"Then rest... I am here now so you can." Lakshmi couldn't resist it now that she was closer and moved herself to lay down on the bed next to him on her side. Her hand stopped the teasing of his hair as he smiled and she returned that smile with one of her own. Her head settled on the pillow next to his, the smile still there until she heard his next words.

That smile faded and she took his hand in hers, worry shining out those eyes now. "Oh no... Did....did she see your...your family then...?"

If she had seen them all die... No wonder Kaimu was like this when he came back. She moved her head up to his, inches from his face as she watched him for reactions as she forgot entirely about the problem of her stomach. "Did you...did you begin to remember again? Are you okay...?"

He didn't need those memories surfacing... From initial reports gathered it had seemed they went back in time to someone else's life at a certain point. Mia had went to Kaimu's then at that point... Did that mean Kaimu hadn't gone to those? "Does that mean you two went through different places and situations?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 pm

"She...saw.... She saw Tatsu..." She'd seen him try to stop his brother, seen him fail in doing so, seen him flee, seen him witness the news... "She saw Tatsu, saw me trying to stop him...I ran after I failed, and then she tried to heal my injury from it before...she saw me overhear the news of their..."

The news of their deaths...

She'd seen him completely break down, break down utterly...

He attempted to move a bit close to Lakshmi as she lay down next to him, taking his hand in hers. He was fully focused on the attention she was giving him, needing it. It helped calm him, and make him feel better...

"I remembered...after she'd explained a bit; she was upset, and we talked... She had been worried...just because she hadn't been in my life...for very long that I didn't love her as much...

She said she would have changed things if she'd been able, even if it meant her never... I couldn't stand to hear that...so we talked, and I reassured her that she was wrong..."

Kaimu explained the events of the day, what he'd done when he'd gone to see Mia...

"We both experienced...different things..." He answered; "She witnessed Shirakawa at a younger age, a friend that is apparently an arrancar rather than human, and...my own past. Meanwhile, I saw and experienced a day with a younger Mia...and then afterwards...aha...I saw a very shy, but very cute Lak-tan~"

His teasing was a bit weak, but he meant it; there was something...

"Aha...sorry...I freaked you out back then."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:05 pm

The young woman had seen her own uncle...die... Lakshmi felt the pain Kaimu must be feeling, though his was so much worse, at that thought. The reminder of the feelings he'd felt on the day they'd all died couldn't have helped him either... Or knowing she'd seen him collapse and break down as well... his hand was brought up to her cheek as she nuzzled it and held it there. She reached out with the other though and held her arms open. "I am so sorry love... Come here..."

There was nothing else she could say. She couldn't... it would cheapen his pain and hurt him or his daughter more. The fact that it was hundreds of years ago didn't matter, it was fresh again... "You do love her though. You love her absolutely... I am glad she knows now, but even I could reassure her of that too. She...she is too important to be allowed to disappear...to you and to Masabutt... Maybe I should reassure her as well."

If she were to not exist, both men would be...be so changed and not in a good way. They needed her more than she knew. Lakshmi felt the urge to speak to Mia now, but Kaimu needed her so badly.

She sighed though as he spoke, storing that information away in her mind for later writing out. Mia had experienced three while Kaimu had two and... And... "H-Huh?"

Her?! Lakshmi blinked and stared. A shy and cute... "M-Me?"

Freaked her...out...? She...was...shy and... When she was in...sc-school...

As recognition burst through her mind, she experienced the odd sensation of memories coming back in full force. That...That day... "C-Curry bun day!? Y-You! You...were the..."

She...was...had been so young and...so dorky... oh no no no nonononoooo. Lakshmi flushed deeply. Should she...bury herself in the blanket and suffocate?! Nooo! Distracted, she was not thoroughly distracted.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Kaimu moved closer as Lakshmi asked of him, cuddling right up to her; he had yet to notice the difference in her body, fully distracted for the moment.

The pain was fresh, all those centuries had...numbed him of it somewhat, but now that it'd all been brought back...they felt like fresh wounds.

"Mm, I told her that... that neither I nor Shirakawa would ever want that, wouldn't...ever want to hear her talk that way; I was able to get my side across... I don't know if she knows about Shirakawa though, even I'm not blind to it...she thinks he'd be fine, but I doubt that..."

Mia had believed even if she'd disappeared that the boy would be fine, but while Kaimu was distant of the other male, it was plain as day how attached he was...

Hm?

Aaah... Lak-tan's memories were resurfacing.

Curry bun day, that's what she remembered it as? Cute...

"Aha... You were cute, even though you were scared of me at first, you were cute..." She'd thought he was husband~ Fufu~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:26 pm

Lakshmi's arms wrapped around Kaimu, her hands going to his back and hair as she petted him and rubbed his back lightly. Soothing was needed for him...

"I hope she understands... You are her precious father, so I can understand what she would want...but... Her disappearing isn't any sort of answer..." Lakshmi kissed Kaimu's head as she continued, a bit bluntly. "He wouldn't. We used to drink together after I molested him drunkly, we drank to forget our stupid scars... I haven't drank with him other than one incident since they started dating you know. She's too good for him to be allowed to disappear... Neither of you would be... I'll protect her and speak with her too... Those sorts of feelings stem from things, that are deeper than...than could be healed with just one talk Kai..."

She had seen others like that. She herself was like that. Not that Kaimu needed to know it right now... But Mia wasn't allowed to disappear for Masaru and Kaimu's sakes, even her own.

However the distracting topic of her utter humiliation and ruin was a good one! Or well a distracting one... It pushed aside all else for the moment and she stuttered a few times before being able to reply.

"I was not cute! I was never cute. I-I do not know where you are getting or making such assumptions from! A-And of course I would remember that day! I was horrified at myself for months. Why did I throw curry buns at a handsome young man!? It was so painful I couldn't...look or go near that poor man even to apologize... and he was you!

You were there... In school with me and I had no idea... Oh my spirits... Kai! I-I was just...shy! Y-You mean trickster fox! Aaaah I thought you were my future husband! Aaaaah!" Lakshmi felt as if she would die from embarrassment... How... How come... that had happened... "I fell out of a tree...you caught me but I fell... I-I... ah...."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 pm

"One talk...probably isn't enough, I know... I tried, I tried to explain... I can only hope...she understood even just a little bit." It'd been an upsetting talk...but he'd hoped she'd understood even a little.

It might be...good for Lakshmi to talk with her, let her know even further how important she really was. Mia might not see it, but her disappearing would do much more harm than good...

Lakshmi had been cute though, she could deny it all she wanted, but she was wrong.

"Well your thoughts weren't entirely wrong~" He replied; "We're not married, but we're as close as can be without any of that stuff, hehe..."

She'd met him, and thrown curry buns at him; she'd really worried that long about it?

"You were definitely cute though, I promise I didn't mind when you did... I ate every one of 'em... My birthday had been around then, so it was a nice gift..."

He'd eaten every one of them...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:43 pm

"Hopefully... I'll tell Masa too. He can remind her constantly..." Lakshmi felt that that would help too, Masaru was the closest to her it seemed and if he... knew... He would protect her. Lakshmi for sure was helping at least. She had to understand.

Kaimu however was not content with the serious talk and continued to ruin her with memories of her student life... "Aaah I called you handsome and...and... Oh bother! Kaimu Miura I will... I will... I will toss you in the pool! I will toss you into a pool just for that!"

Those words, while true, were even worse and not what she had wanted to hear! Lakshmi vibrated lightly on the bed, her eyes shut tightly as she stopped her soothing pets and back rubs to cling to him and whine.

"I don't know if that makes it worse or better..." Lakshmi groaned, growing flustered more and more at that thought of him eating it all after being given it... So what if she was sleeping with future him! P-Present him! She was beset by those memories and feelings and knowing...he'd eaten them... "W-Wait you thought I was cute then too!? A-And birthday... Aaaaah Kai! You probably thought it was some weird gift and I just... Uwaaaaaaaaa! I had no idea what possessed me to do that and I worried I offended you even though we'd never met but I'd met Haruki and..."

Those feelings and memories were fresh in her mind now... Haruki had been a noble, if minor, so of course they'd met... And knowing it'd been Haruki's friend... She'd wondered if he'd... been upset... and... Aaah...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 8:51 pm

"Eeh, toss me in the pool?" The weather would soon be getting cold though, what if he got sick~? He needed to be properly prepared for swimming, just tossing him in wasn't good...

Her reactions heard a chuckle, even if it was a tired one as he felt her begin to cling to him. He attempted to nuzzle her head, more so meaning it as an affectionate gesture right now above all.

"It was a sweet thought, I don't really care about that stuff...whether it happens or not, but it was really cute that you thought that..." She'd been so innocent then, her first thought among figuring him out somewhat that they were married in the future, aha...

He shook his head as she began to worry about the curry buns; "I thought it was nice, I like curry buns so I ate every last one of them. I was happy to have received them, even if I didn't know who you were then... Thank you, Lak-tan~"

She'd met Haruki...well, Haruki had been nobility, even if she had been one of the lower-ranking clans...so it was reasonable to assume Lakshmi had met her...

It hadn't been strange though, he'd like the food~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm

"Y-Yes! T-Toss... Of course I would...assume marriage... I-I was... not sweet! I just... Th-Thought I would...end up married and..." Lakshmi pouted, hmphing as she looked away. How dare he tease her over that thought! "N-Not... a spinster who slept with anyone who showed me affection... Hmmmmph!"

A tired chuckle told her he was feeling a bit better at least and her pout disappeared as she decided it wasn't worth it... She'd not toss him in the pool immediately... He was tired and needed rest, but he was enjoying himself a bit at least. "I-I know you don't...Marriage is just...entirely scary to me. I can't...being bound to someone forever legally..."

"...W-Welcome... I guess... if it made you happy then I can...can accept it..." Lakshmi's voice was soft as she let the fight fade from her. He had liked it... well that was a relief... Though that begged an odd question as she looked at Kaimu, her eyes shining in a bit of wonderment. "What would have happened had I gone back? Had I apologized... Would I have met you sooner? What...kind of future would that have been I wonder..."

Would they have liked each other? Fallen for each other? Her curiosity was stronger, that was a bit too strong of a coincidence for her mind to not go back to then and wonder and think.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:40 pm

"It's okay, I never really cared about ending up married or not... so it's not like it's something we'd ever have to do." Kaimu replied, continuing to snuggle Lakshmi as she admitted her fears of such things. "It's not something we have to do, especially if you don't want to."

He didn't mind either way, it wasn't super important to him; he was already happy, he had Lakshmi, he had Mia, and soon he'd have even more family...

If she'd met him sooner...

"Mmm, I'm not sure... Perhaps, I was pretty different back then, but I would think my taste was the same... I think I would have enjoyed you being around me. As a friend and maybe more later on..."

He felt he would have enjoyed her company, friend or more so... It was possible...things could have developed into the situation they were in now...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 9:54 pm

"I am fine like this... I do not need that to know you are mine." Lakshmi did not want such things, though if Kaimu had requested it of her she would try to consider it. However he did not wish it either or had no particular interest... Therefore marriage was not needed...

Those snuggles helped her and she moved back to adoring him and giving him love... Her arms pulling him closer as she moved to wrap herself around him more before stopping. That... No... He was... touching...

Hopefuly this topic would keep him distracted from that...

"Different? You did seem...quieter. And you said you were. I was quiet different as you know... I was as shy as your daughter!" Lakshmi laughed softly, shaking her head and hoping it would keep him not thinking so she could pull away again. "I could not have made friends to save my life then. I do not think there was any future for us at that point, now that I am thinking... I would have just hid from you, you were still rather handsome. Too handsome for me to not be a stuttering mess around!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:01 pm

"Mhm, we're just fine like this..." Kaimu agreed; they didn't need anything to state that they were an item, they did that themselves. They were completely dedicated...

A small smile appeared as Lakshmi went about snuggling up to him properly again, moving close to him. Hm? Something...

Huh?

"I was...quieter, and you were quite...shy..." Something was...different...and the conversation was only half distracting him. "Still handsome, it's nice to hear you thought that even about the old me... I looked different then, kinda...hair was a bit shorter..."

Still longish, but in comparison to its length now...

What was different...

"Lakshmi...?" He was tired, and therefore couldn't think as properly as he'd normally be able to; her... were her clothes bundled between them, no...it would be softer...

Then...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

With Kaimu's approval of how they were, Lakshmi's relief was strong and she let out a soft sigh as that...that disappeared. No more worries she couldn't provide him with what he wanted. There was still the major problem of her stomach... her child...

"You were younger looking too... But definitely handsome. Not that different, you stil have your eyes and your face was still built to kill those who looked too long! Just a bit of a hair style change didn't make much difference and it did have a bit of a different appeal that short as well~" Distract distract distract... Failure...

Lakshmi froze as Kaimu felt...felt the difference. No... no good... He'd be worried... "Ahaha... N-Nothing...the matter. Y-You should be sleeping!"

Yes sleeping. She began pulling away from him, attempting to move herself back enough that he would forget it. Whereas the woman had been two or so months along previously...she was now... at least 4 or so... Those stupid bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Lakshmi's attempt of avoidance further added to his concern and suspicion. What... What was she hiding? She was definitely attempting to get him distracted!

She was even trying to pull away!

His hold secured on her, though it was rather weak in comparison to how he would normally hold her; he was exhausted still...

"Lakshmi... Wh-What's going on? What is it you're...huh?" His arm eventually felt the "problem" she was attempting to keep from him.

A hand of his moved to her stomach before his eyes widened; wh...what...?

"Lakshmi?" His tone held concern, it was...was like she was farther along, but...but how? How unless... "Lakshmi, a-are you alright? What happened?"

Even in his exhausted state his concerned showed through fully; she was definitely...farther along now for some reason! Was she okay!? Was the baby okay!?

What... What exactly had happened!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 pm

Lakshmi felt his hold secure but he was weaker than usual... Maybe she could pretend a quick bathroom break... Nope. She sighed and brought a hand up to her face while the other followed his hand down her body. Her hand settled against his on her larger abdomen and pressed lightly.

"We're both fine... I did thorough checks when I returned to the Division and minor ones before that. I just...appear to have aged a few months due to proximity to the bubble. Alexander was not adversely effected and I hypothesize that I wouldn't have noticed had I not been pregnant." Her voice was a bit weak and she tried to smile despite her hand covering her eyes so he could see.

"Other than being mysteriously four months pregnant, we both are rather healthy... Also I am also about seventy percent positive it is a boy... So congratulations, you get both a son and a daughter. It'll be harder to hide it now..." The pregnancy was coming out soon whether they wanted it to or not and now that it could be determined through her deep probing scans what sex it might be, she was rather affected by those thoughts. It definitely was real.

How were they going to tell anyone? They had thought...there was more time to do such things... Well it seemed it was all pushed forward now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Both...fine... Both were fine...

They were both fine, that's what he needed to keep in mind. Lakshmi would know, and with this he felt she would be one-hundred percent honest with him.

"I'll trust...your word; you're both fine, and that's what matters the most." Kaimu answered, attempting to let his worry calm itself now that Lakshmi had answered him rather than avoid this subject.

Those bubbles... They'd caused this, neither were hurt, and otherwise it wouldn't have been noticeable had she not been pregnant, but...

Fine... They were fine and healty.

A boy?

Lakshmi sounded positive, her checks she ran giving her some idea. That earned a smile, he could at least be happy with this.

"It'll...be harder to hide...definitely, I'm really happy nothing bad happened though, I would...rather sacrifice time than something awful happening..."

A heavy sigh of relief escaped him as he let himself properly cuddle up to her again, his exhaustion showing after that bout of worry.

"Boy then... Still too early to think about names, ne, Lak-tan? Aha..." He was joking, really this put them a head of schedule...and they would be forced to realize things...

They couldn't hide it much longer...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:50 pm

"I would not be here if there were anomalies Kai... I do promise. It is very very odd, I recorded all the data myself but it quite literally just aged both me and your child. There is no residue, no alterations... Nothing other than a healthy four month old child instead of a two month old..." His child... Lakshmi had to get used to that, she had to keep thinking it. It was a sure thing now.

There would, in a few months, be a child of her own living and breathing in this world. A child Kaimu had helped create.

It was sobering to think of and though she smiled it was a bit weak as Kaimu smiled at the news. He...should be happy, he really should. He was getting his family, a new one he'd built up himself. "I feel the same... When I realized what happened I almost panicked... I had not thought I had grown that attached to the idea of being a mother yet, but... I could not bear it, thinking it hurt them..."

Lakshmi's relief had already been felt, but she was pleased he was relaxing again and resting. Her hands went back to his body, allowing him free reign to feel her stomach as he pleased to get used to things. "Eh, I think this is about the time couples start truly and seriously thinking of names Kai~ Your son can not just keep getting called that. He'll need a name. Maybe you should speed up finding which room will be his in this house, hm? And decorating it~"

If he could tease she could too... Kaimu needed rest though and she hoped she had helped his worries enough to allow him to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:08 pm

They were both attached... they had attempted to not really think on it for so long, but already they had found themselves attached. In a few months, sooner than they'd expected there really would be a child here...

Their child, living in this place with them...

Lakshmi's teasing had him looking back to her, another tired chuckle escaping him; "I would want Lak-tan's help with a name at least... It needs to be something we're both happy with~"

A room...probably one nearby, well...definitely one nearby to their own room.

He could decorate the room as she wanted him to, they could decide what to do in that regard when they were both able to actually focus on preparing a room.

Soon, it'd need to be soon... so everything could be prepared when the time came...

A name though, that was both of their jobs! They both needed to find something they thought was good and agree upon it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Precious Memories   Those Precious Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those Precious Memories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next