(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:25 am

Aoi's breathing softened, her body laying against Rin's more and more as she started to fall asleep. It was just too nice, being held like this. Her voice was sleepy as she tried to fight this feeling, not wanting to sleep again since that meant tomorrow would come faster. "So warm... and comfy...I'm gonna fall asleep if we stay like this."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:45 am

Rin gave a soft chuckle, "Wouldn't you rather lie down on a bed though for sleep? Much more comfortable...though I see why you feel that way, this is quite nice."

Though he was still in his usual clothes, those weren't the best to just fall asleep in...despite having done so before. It was a mistake he'd rather not repeat...Which reminded him, if Aoi was staying the night then what would she sleep in? He didn't really see if she'd brought anything other than those books...Well, if she didn't she could just use one of his shirts like before; so it wasn't a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:15 am

"Mm, but I don't want to sleep yet. If I do it means I have to spend less time with you." Aoi nuzzled Rin's neck through his scarf, moving it away so she could get at his skin. "The bed would be more comfy... Can I borrow pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:20 am

"True." Rin replied as Aoi worked at his scarf, moving it to gain easier access to his neck; wondering if she'd momentarily forgotten it's sensitivity or if she was moving in on it because she did remember.

Once he felt her against his neck, the scarf out of the way, he didn't know what compelled him to do so but his hand moved from her head momentarily and situated the ends of the scarf around the back of her neck; so essentially, they were sharing it.

"Of course, I don't mind." Rin replied, smiling. "I have shirts you can borrow if that's preferable to you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:38 am

"Huh?" Aoi was started for a moment as Rin wrapped the scarf around her too, before she hugged him tighter for a second. Her smile was big as she gave his neck a kiss. "Aaah, sharing your precious scarf with me. How nice."

She nuzzled his neck, showing her happiness. Another kiss as he offered a shirt, since he was a sweetie. "Mhm! I'd like a shirt, I don't like to have things on my legs when I sleep though. Do you have button up ones?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:43 am

Rin's hand that had placed the scarf went back around her, holding her as she hugged him tighter. "It looks nice on you, now that I'm seeing it." He chuckled, "and I do. It'll be a bit large on you but...I suppose that would make it comfier."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:07 am

"But its yours. I could never wear it myself." Aoi wasn't sure if the color matched her or not, but she wasn't moving at all from his neck. It matched Rin well, but he was darker than she was in hair... Her red was kinda of bright. Did it match it at all?

More neck kisses! She appreciated how helpful he was being and thanked him with such. Aoi was a bit careful of the hicky she had made earlier on him, hoping it didn't hurt him even in her excitement. "Thank you Rin! It would hang off me lots, but yes that should make it super comfy."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:20 am

"Yes, it is important to me; but I was giving an opinion, even if you can't really I still think it looks nice on you. It's rather nice sharing it...I've seen some couples do that before during the winter, so I figured I thought to try it...even though it's not cold. I'm glad I did, it's cute."

He wasn't able to keep himself from stiffening before letting out a breath as Aoi gave him more kisses on his neck. It really was dangerous to not have his scarf all the way on...but in this case however, he supposed it was alright.

"It's not a problem, ah if you'd like to we can change now." He suggested, "Might be a bit nicer and more comfortable. Then we can come back here or stay in my room if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:10 am

"O-Oh. I am sorry..." Aoi felt a bit sheepish, but Rin's idea was a rather cute one. It was a good thing she was hiding her face, she turned bright red at that idea. "I'd...like that a lot Rin. I'd like to share with you your scarf again. I-In public too, when it gets colder. Since it looks cute."

Aoi kissed his neck more, still innocently enough, since she just felt like being affectionate. "Mm, but my gigai ran off, probably to get more sentucky chicken... So you'd have to see my real form in it."

No matter how much he said it didn't bother him, Aoi still was a bit shy about her scars. They were huge but... it bothered her. However she had a perfect idea. "We can go now! But you have to carry me again, shiro-usa. That way I can snuggle you more."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:21 am

"I'd like that too." He replied, "I think it'd be nice."

At the mention of her gigai Rin did recall not having seen it around when they'd returned. He wondered if Aoi would get into any kind of trouble letting it run around like that but Aoi seemed...alright with it, so he didn't voice the concern.

Her real form? It took him a moment but he realized she was probably worried about her scars. He understood the concern, even though he'd told her he didn't mind them that didn't mean she didn't mind them. Moving one of his hands to her head again, he went to pet her head like she liked in an attempt at comfort. "It's fine, I promise. If you'd feel more comfortable with your gigai though we can try to find it or wait for it come back." He suggested, his voice soft before giving another smile at her request to be carried. "If I pick you up in here though your pillow home might collapse, you worked hard to make it. I don't mind carrying you though, obviously."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:33 am

"Then we shall!" One last kiss planted on the marks she had made earlier that day. He'd probably be annoyed if she teased him too much again in this manner.

Rin's understanding made her smile, but she shook her head, though not too much as she was enjoying the petting. "Nuh uh, it could be gone a while. I will just... I will be fine. I can do it."

"I didn't work that hard. Besides, its best it goes out a good death. Pillow homes don't last forever... a-and you said I could..the whole...house. In a way... So..." She still wasn't used to the idea, but... she could accept it for now, even if her voice ended up making a mess of her words. "You can destroy it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:16 am

"If you're sure." If she was alright about not wanting to wait up on her gigai, then he wouldn't argue against it. She still seemed unsure, but pushing it wouldn't help.

His smile returned when she spoke of giving the pillow home an honorable death, almost wanting to laugh. "True, I did say that." Even though she hadn't been able to quote him, he got the gist of what she was trying to say. "Alright," He began, careful situating himself to gather Aoi in his arms; minding the pillows. "We'll give it an honorable death then."

Saying that, once he knew he'd pick Aoi up properly he stood; the pillows scattering as the 'roof' of the home was broken. "Now, off to get pajamas then."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 am

Aoi was utterly sure. She felt... she had to try at least. It didn't bother him, and well... it was something she might want to try working on. She gave a strong nod, at him saying that, her voice a bit weaker than usual. "You hadn't forgotten, had you?"

Still, a smile reappeared as he moved to grab her. She giggled at his words, realizing a bit how ridiculous she had sounded...but not caring. It was Rin, he just accepted it and seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. "Goodbye fort, I shall make you once more when the time is right."

Aoi gave a mock salute as he carried her from the rubble of the pillow house, though she couldn't hold back the giggles welling up out of her mouth. She gave his cheek a kiss, holding onto him and his scarf gently. "I get to wear shiro-usa's clothes again! ...I still need to return the others... Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:01 am

"I haven't forgotten, but I chose not to say anything." Rin replied, trying to choose his words carefully as he carried back towards his room. "If it's something you feel uncomfortable about, I don't want to make it uncomfortable for you by talking about it. They don't bother me, but they do bother you; so I won't push you into not hiding them if you don't want to."

He wondered if that was worded right, or if he'd even answered they way she'd wished him to. He was speaking honestly but his thoughts were...rather difficult to put into words. He didn't want to push her or make her uncomfortable so if she wasn't comfortable out of her gigai and wearing things that make her scares visible than she was free to cover them. He remembered how she'd been worried when he first saw them and remembered how he'd tried to reassure her. It was what he was trying to do now but...he didn't feel his words were coming out as well as they had before and even then he hadn't been sure he'd spoken correctly.

Entering his room, he approached the newly made bed and gently sat Aoi down on it before giving her a soft smile as he leaned forward; placing his hands on either side of her on the bedding while resting his forehead to her's. "I don't really know if my words came out as well as I wanted them to but...just know I want you to do what you feel is best, what will keep you comfortable. I don't want to push you if you don't want to be and I understand you worry about them showing. I won't think any different of you whether they're showing or not. You're Aoi, my cute, shinigami lover."

It was a little embarrassing saying the term but it wasn't something he usually said, he hoped that maybe, he'd helped reassure her at least a little. Those worries weren't something that would just disappear, it would take time and patience but whenever she was feeling worried about these things he knew he'd try his hardest to at least ease her concerns at those moments in time.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:26 am

"...I am so awful. I push you into things a lot don't I, even if you aren't comfortable with them..." Aoi...couldn't help but feel really bad about how she did things. Even though he was patient and waiting, she pushed him. Rin would just accept it all, letting her do such things...

She hid her shame filled face against him, knowing she didn't deserve such treatment but wanting his comfort anyways. It was a short walk to the room and as Aoi was placed on the bed so softly, she looked a bit confused by Rin's position. Her head raised up so she could look into his eyes, smiling with a slight blush.

Her hands moved to his cheeks, softly holding his head there, while she just smiled for a few seconds. Maybe her cheeks were a bit red from hearing those words said outloud, along with her name, but... she couldn't be flustered, only happy. "...But I will. Because I want to not feel shamed around you for something so ridiculous. I want to be better and make you as happy as you have made me, and not have you worried over things like hurting me about this. My silly human Rin."

"I...really care about you you know..." Aoi's eyes glanced away as her blush grew, unable to keep his gaze for those words. It felt like something odd she was admitting, that she really cared. That it wasn't something that was just fun. She wanted to be...better for him. Not change herself to suit him, but be more respectful of his wishes and feeling. "I...want to ease your hurts and worries too... so let me too. If I can do half as well of a job as you, I might be able to become a decent person."

She was a bit too flustered about speaking of strong feelings like this while he hovered over her, so she stuttered out a response. "U-uh...just um...pick what you'd...want to see me in... I don't care if its too short. You know... I like...you seeing me...naked..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:09 am

"You're not awful, some of those pushes I need so I willingly oblige." Rin replied, "It's alright. You don't have to worry about pushing me so much. It may be hard for me sometimes to...grow accustomed to certain things but that's just because I'm new at this whole thing but I'm happy to try."

Most guys he figured were able to...grow used to certain things better, or fully jump in the deep end with and just get used to it just like that. He wasn't like that though, he knew, he got shy, he got nervous, and most of the time froze up. He was getting better though, slowly but surely and he was thankful for the pushing because without it he wasn't sure if where he'd be without it.

"It's not ridiculous, it's...hard to get used to things like that and while I may not be able to relate exactly, I understand your anxiety about it. It's not something you can just rush into getting used to but I'll be here to help you every step of the way." At the mention of her wanting to help him, he felt a bit guilty; but it didn't show on his expression. He'd told her most of the things he feared, feelings he hadn't shared with anyone else...but he hadn't really said anything to the full extent. He recalled the night he met that hollow, the things he said then about himself...feelings about himself that went a lot deeper than what he'd told Aoi.

One day, when it was appropriate to...he wanted to be able to talk to her, right now though...he was still afraid to. He was afraid to let her know the full extent of things, how he viewed himself, how he had felt about his life up until a certain point, all of those poisonous thoughts...he didn't want to scare her though, or upset her...and those feelings would do exactly that.

"I promise, I'll let you help me." He continued, though he had to avert his gaze much like Aoi had at his next words. "I...really care for you too, and whenever I need help, whenever I'm in a bad way you'll be the first to know, or well, likely the only one to know." He gave a small chuckle at the end, trying to lighten up his words by trying to joke a little...even though it wasn't exactly a joke. In truth, Aoi probably would be as long as she wanted him to come to her about things. He never confronted Ruka with such problems, he always felt guilty considering he'd done nothing but worry her for most of their lives...and he still did, he knew that. He didn't want to make her worry anymore than she already did. He didn't want to make Aoi worry either, of course but...she'd already gotten half the story and now it was becoming hard for him to keep his emotions as bottled up as he had since then.

His face reddened at her final words, but he smiled anyway. "R-right, I'll get that. Be right back."

Saying that he straightened himself from his position, giving Aoi some breathing room as he went to his closet. He took one of the black, long-sleeved, button-up shirts after removing his own top layers of clothing and put it on, only choosing to button two of the middle buttons before moving to grab himself a pair of pants to wear. They weren't just solid black like the last few pairs he'd worn to lounge in, these being black with a repeating blue, square pattern on them. They were obviously more meant to be used to sleep in rather than his others. Once they were on, he grabbed his clothing from the floor along with his scarf; placing it on one of the closet shelves before grabbing another button-up shirt like the one he was wearing.

"Is this one good enough?" He asked, exiting his closet and handing the shirt to Aoi after placing his discarded clothes in a basket to be cleaned tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:33 am

Aoi waited patiently for Rin to leave the closet. She... had quite a bit to think over from his words. While she had remained mostly silent as he had spoken, it was more out of respect for him than anything else. She...wanted her words to be right. She wanted to think for once before saying something. Aoi had smiled at his joke, though it hurt her heart. Ruka was stronger than he gave her credit for. Ruka had a large heart and a strong enough will, that while things like that would hurt her... it wouldn't break her. Rin could trust Aoi with things...not fully, but enough. Even if she tried to, it was too hard to ignore his actions sometimes. It drove him, even if it wasn't apparently to him. He'd let her in fully one day...or not. But Rin was letting her be here with him, and she could accept that for now. That he wanted he there.

Aoi admired these two stubborn and silly humans... She'd stay by his side for now, for as long as she could. She'd help him and maybe one day he could trust his sister enough to... well let her in too. Feeling a sharp pain in her head at these thoughts, the shinigami shook her head a bit. She didn't need to be thinking about this now. Rin and her still had time together, when she was off she could worry and think.

Her mouth turned from a thoughtful frown to a delighted grin as Rin walked out. She hopped off of the bed, and quickly moved to his side. Aoi was smirking a bit, looking at his pajamas. She...rather liked them, and she was appreciative of his mostly unbuttoned shirt. Her heads reached out and undid those other two buttons as she stuck out her tongue. Finally accepting the shirt though, she nodded. "I like how you came out, but this way is much better. Mhm! This shirt looks perfect."

"I like black..." Her voice was soft as she swifted undressed, her bodysuit peeling off of her. Bending down to strip it from her legs, she was quickly undressed. It seemed she wasn't wearing much under it, just some lacy panties so all she had to do once she was standing straight again was slip on the shirt. Aoi buttoned the three middle ones like Rin had almost, though she had to slide the arms down a bit to do so. After she finished, Aoi looked down at herself with a grin, then waved her arms slightly and spun. It covered quite a bit of her, but when she lifted her arms her butt peeked out the bottom. It was rather big on her and her hands hid inside the sleeves when she wasn't making sure they stayed out. Peeks of skin showed from the front and it split nicely when she moved...

"How does it look shiro-usa? Nice? Sexy? Or just cute." Aoi brought her covered hands to her face, eyes bright as she tried to hide a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

He was a bit surprised Aoi's first action upon approaching him was to unbutton his shirt, though, as an afterthought he figured he probably shouldn't be. He let it remain unbuttoned though, they usually came undone as he slept anyway so the job was already done.

It was a small improvement, but he'd only let himself avert his eyes for a short moment; mostly having done so out of instinct. Aoi was Aoi, and as she'd said she liked...him seeing her undressed. Besides, it wasn't like he hadn't already...considering...

His face tinted a bit at the thought, the red deepening a bit as she finished changing and did a few spins as if to try the shirt out.

"Ah, uhm..." She was asking him, he needed to answer, "I...I'd say a mixture of the three, though...mostly the second one and cute."

He gave a small, sheepish smile though was mentally wondering why he couldn't of just said the word. Perhaps him using the word 'sexy' didn't fit his image? Though, that was just a poor excuse...When he got down to it he just got flustered...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:58 am

Aoi, like a hawk to a rabbit, noticed that red tint on her precious Rin's face. Her smile had been cute and a bit happy before but now it turned a bit mischievous. He had admitted it! Even if he apparently couldn't say sexy outloud.

A small pouty frown appeared on her face and the shinigami trailed a finger from her neck down between her breasts. She pushed aside the shirt so more skin showed, teasing a button in her fingers as if she would start undoing them all. "I... see. I am glad its sexy and cute too. Would it be sexier if I undid all the buttons and let it hang like yours?"

"It would be a suitable revenge on you for the pocky before... I couldn't eat that box without blushing! So maybe you should blush lots now that I remember, Rin. Or...would this be a reward?" The button was undone and she smiled more, her tone still very playful and teasing as she moved to the next.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:06 am

"I..I, ah, w-well..." She was undoing the buttons...she was teasing him in apparent revenge for that pocky game stunt he'd pulled at the mall. Still though, the thought that she couldn't even look at the box without blushing after that was amusing...

Not the time to be amused though! His face reddened as she undid one of the three buttons she'd originally had done, this was cruel....then again he'd been cruel with the pocky thing...but still!

As his mind raced he landed on one though...one he'd had himself not even two minutes ago...Straightening his posture, though his reddened face still giving away how flustered he was at the moment; he took a step closer to Aoi and reached out a slightly shaky hand. Looking as if he was going to fix the button she'd just undone, he actually moved to just undo the other two; though having to avert his eyes as he became a bit too flustered to keep up with his already failed tease-back. "Th...They'd just come unbuttoned while you sleep anyway..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:23 am

There was that stuttering blushy mess she wanted so badly to see in revenge. Aoi gave a small laugh as Rin seemed to be stuck on what to do or say... However it quickly turned to a gasp. His movement closer had been surprising and her arms raised as if to stop his own from doing up the buttons... But instead he...undid them himself. Her face flushed and her mouth parted as she instead let out a rather silly giggle.

The shirt fell open, hiding her breasts and sides but baring the middle to the air fully. She shivered, it wasn't cold. She looked up to see him looking away but...her mind was too broken to really respond in a teasing manner. "Y-You are right. And now we match..."

She reached up with a covered hand, to hide her mouth and blushy face. Damn him... He had turned her teasing around.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:42 am

"Y-yes, I suppose we do." Rin replied.

He shouldn't be this flustered, really, he found himself ridiculous. It wasn't like he'd completely undressed her, he'd just undone some buttons...Though, before he'd never been able to bring himself to do that...had he? She'd always been the one to undress herself, not him. Perhaps that was one reason why he in this state?

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:50 am

"...So...now we...lay down?" Aoi was a bit flustered herself, though it was from other things. Why did that part of her crave him just...taking the whole shirt off and kissing her? It wasn't as if it would stay closed when they laid down... no matter what something would show. Even if she admired how he looked it wouldn't be the same for him to her.

The part of her yelling MORE was beaten down by the part that wanted Rin to be the one to initiate the next time...so she wasn't pushing him. She bit the shirt and hand she had, unable to handle these thoughts without acting like she normally did. One rebellious hand went out and touched his bare belly, the fingers and then palm as it opened against him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:00 am

"Yea-..!" Before he could finish he felt her hand on his stomach. Having been looking away, he hadn't expected it and there fore had been slightly surprised by the touch. "I, I should probably out the lights first though..."

Taking a breath, he managed to calm himself some. He brought his hand up to rest on her head, petting it slightly before moving down to cup her cheek before leaning in, gently moving the hand blocking her mouth away and giving her a kiss; pulling away after a few moments. "I'll get the lights, you make yourself comfortable and I'll be right there."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:09 am

"Dark would be nice." Aoi's voice was getting stronger and as Rin slipped his hand to her head, she smiled softly behind her hand. However it moved and then moved her hand away from her mouth, she had a quick intake of breath. She returned that kiss, no matter how surprised she was, and nodded without a sound.

As he moved to deal with the lights, Aoi turned and crawled onto the bed. She felt bad about her reactions, so instead of getting under the covers, she sat with her legs splayed out to either side of her near the top of the bed. She bit her hand again, thinking about what she should do while waiting for Rin to get into the bed too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: