(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Muika's Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Muika's Cabin - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:44 pm

"Mm, plus I'll protect him as much I can from Seiya too. Wow! I have a bunch of people to protect. I've never had that before." Aoi muttered to herself that last bits, wondering how she would deal with everything and do her job, and see Rin.

Aoi watched the wheels turning in Muika's head, realizing how much the girl just kept inside instead of letting out for others to see. She was fine with that, she had her own worries and Muika was strong enough to handle herself and her feelings. Still she agreed wholeheartedly with the sentiment about Seiya not having the right. "No, but it won't stop him."

If Muika knew how long Aoi stood around anyways, because she was full of energy, the young woman might be shocked. However, a brilliant smile overtook Aoi's face as Muika offered her bed and she bounded over to it. Plopping down on it, she glanced over the books on the bed, pulling the cooking one to her and opening it. "Studying hard I see?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:48 pm

"Th-That's just because I want..want to help out more!" Muika replied, now recalling the books...though she was mostly embarrassed by the comment rather than the books themselves...except maybe the relationship one. "He...He does most of the chores himself and...since I'm bad at most of them...I-I feel a bit bad...not being able to help..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:53 pm

Normally Aoi would jump at this chance to tease, however... She knew how the young woman felt rather well. Glancing up, her normally playful and mischievous eyes were soft. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm not teasing or anything. I meant it seriously Muika."

"Its...weird not knowing how to do these things and they do. You feel like a burden when its something so simple they already know, and you can barely do anything to help. Even if you help in other ways... you want to be able to do these things too." Aoi picked up a cleaning on and looked it over, amazed at what you needed to do to keep a place spotless like Rin's.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:59 pm

"Y...Yeah...I can pick stuff up and help keep things organized but when it comes to stuff like dusting and being more thorough I'm nowhere near as good...Don't even get me started on cooking...I mean, Iyuki likes doing these things but even if he enjoys doing it I still feel bad for not being able to contribute much."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:06 pm

"I'm only allowed to cook under severe supervision in my division. Captain Masa... he somehow knows when to show up to help me out." Aoi admitted, looking at the cookbook. "Mm! But its a good start, learning how to do small things. I'm sure you'll get better in time. And even if he likes doing it, a little bit of help probably would make him happy. Means you are thinking of him!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 pm

"Ah...I...If I cook I might burn the cabin down..." Muika admitted, glancing off to the side at that; a bit embarrassed to say so. She nodded though, after a moment in response to Aoi, "Mhmm...if I can get better at at least...cleaning then I wouldn't feel so guilty and then maybe...maybe it would make him happy."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 pm

"...That would..be bad...maybe start with things like...sandwiches." Aoi could see how that could be awful, they had so much stuff packed into this place... Everything the two had would be gone. To..be perfectly honest Aoi's skills were no better so...

"Yes! Exactly. Aaah Muika you are so adorable I want to hug you." Instead, since it would require moving the books, Aoi hugged herself and smiled. "You are so cute and I bet he is too! It makes me happy!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:29 pm

"Mm." Muika nodded. That would be simple...it didn't require actually...cooking just...putting things together. She couldn't mess that up...right?

She felt her face redden at Aoi's compliment, her eyes instinctively moving down to look at the mattress she sat on. "Sorry he's...he's out right now. You missed him by a bit..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:31 pm

"I'll have to meet him properly next time, Rin Rin didn't do a good job of teaching him about things I bet." Aoi smiled as she hopped off of the bed, stretching slightly as she glanced around the room again. "...Say, I don't see another bed. Do you guys... share this one?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:40 pm

"A...Ah well, he used to...to sleep on a futon but after...the...becoming a...a couple thing we..." Eventually moved to the bed, or more like after the first night...even if it wasn't something that usually happened that...that fast. She still felt a bit embarrassed at that thought...not really having known or well, still not fully know, what was considered 'normal' for relationships when it came to those things...they didn't have to be completely normal, obviously but...but an outline was helpful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:48 pm

"...How long? How do you stand that without sex?" Aoi was amazed at this show of willpower, how did they do this without being super tempted? Only yesterday had she even seemed to think about this, so the shinigami was confused at the human pair.

Aoi hadn't been able to contain her attraction to Rin for long at all. Their first official day as a couple had ended with him moaning under her. Giggling at the memory, she tinted a bit red.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 pm

"B-B...Because even with...with this we're still nervous sometimes!" Muika managed to get out, her face burning. At the most there was hair playing and cuddling...and...sometimes...the way Iyuki was when he was just waking up...but yes, hair playing and cuddling! That was mostly it!

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:09 pm

"...Too nervous...for sex..." Aoi tried to imagine Rin and a female Rin trying to have sex and fell to the floor in laughter. She rolled there, her laughs escaping her with no way for her to hold them in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Her face continue'd to burn as Aoi began laughing, falling over onto the floor as a result where she continued laughing. Muika on the other hand wanted nothing more but to hide her face, stuff it into her pillow or use her hands or something, thoroughly embarrassed over this and her previous thoughts.

"Mm...W-We...we're just...still...get embarrassed...about-about just this...and considering..." She again tried to just say they still got embarrassed just over sharing a bed but her current embarrassment was strong and prevented the words from coming out smoothly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:04 pm

"Its super okay! To feel like that!" Aoi was still laughing, though it calmed down enough for her to speak. How was she to explain to the poor friend her imagery in her head of two Rins freezing and freaking out. They also had bunny tails for reasons Aoi could not explain with any degree of success.

She could try. "Just...picturing...two Rins, with bunny tails and one a lady and....its the best thing I've ever thought!"

Her laughter got worse, tears streaming from her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:08 am

Two...Rin's? Two Rin's with...bunny tails and one of them female?

It was certainly a strange image, then again Muika didn't even know Rin so some of the amusement may have been dulled due to that. Though, from Aoi's perspective she supposed could see the humor in the mental image.

She let Aoi laugh while she changed her seating position; moving her knees to her chest before resting her chin on it, her arms going around her legs. She gave a small smile, though when she realized it she put her head down some to hide the lower half of her face; a twinge of embarrassment coursing through her for hiding it...She'd promised Iyuki she'd smile more but when it came to smiling around anyone other than him that urge to hide it tended to outweigh her desire to keep it showing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 am

Aoi finished laughing, looking sheepish as she brushed her hair back into some semblance of niceness. The curls got away from her more often than not. Looking at Muika, Aoi realized the girl was hiding a bit of her face but... Well if it made her feel better.

"Sorry sorry! I might take my leave now, okay? I need to get some things done unless you need me to answer things for you?" Aoi was looking at the girl hopefully, maybe she had other things she wanted to know? It was nice to be a sensei...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 1:52 am

"Ah, it's fine. Really, I was just...s-sorry...I promised Iyuki I would...smile more but even though it's easier to do around him it's still...hard for me to do around others so I hide...hide it." She admitted, glancing off to the side for a moment.

"You don't have to leave yet if you...you don't want to yet but if you have things to do..." Muika glanced over at the scattered books, her embarrassment returning a bit...

"Um..." Unconsciously, her eyes glanced over at the half open book on...relationships...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:05 am

"Mm, thats good to practice. Smiling is good." Aoi walked over and ruffled Muika's hair, wondering at the young woman's words what she truly wanted the shinigami to do. She seemed to be Rinese speaking again, so maybe that meant...Muika wanted Aoi to stay longer?

Her glance at the book made the small redhead smile as she sat down, picking up the book and flipping through it. "Ooooh. Do you have more stuff you wish to know about like this then? I have...to give you a warning, I'm better at the sex parts than the actual normal stuff. Rin's better at that... balancing me out."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 am

"Mm...w-well...it's not really...specifically about...that stuff but..." Muika glanced down again, her fingers tapping against her legs. "I-I have a kind of...habit of curling up...kind of close to how I'm...I'm sitting now...I've been able to...keep myself from doing that but it's hard so...do you think...there's an easier way? I don't...want to bother him or make...things uncomfortable...I mean it's not a big problem but...."

She usually faced him when it was night and she'd been doing already in not...doing what she'd just said but it was hard. Perhaps she was thinking too much on it? Turning over...had crossed her mind but...as embarrassed as she was to admit it she liked...liked facing him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:29 am

"Oh! Have him curl up around you. Iyuki could wrap his arms around you from behind and mold his body to yours so you still are cuddling... You should ask him about it, you have to talk with him about all sorts of things to make sure this works." Aoi's smile was soft as she explained, the hand ruffling the hair turning to petting. "Knowing both of you, he could be sleeping how he is now to make you happy, not knowing you'd prefer another way? Its hard, but talking is really the best option for these things. It is really nice to be held like that too..."

Rin and her didn't have that problem as much, what with Aoi blurting out everything she wanted and felt on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:34 am

"I...thought about that, though...I kind of...like facing him." Though sometimes in their sleep he somehow found his head closer to her neck rather than above her own head or something...not that she...she minded it, it was just a little embarrassing at first...

She should ask him though...Aoi was right, maybe he had ideas?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:44 am

"You could have him curl around you too, while you face him. It'd be easy for him to rest his head on yours and hold you close." Aoi thought about it for a brief moment, settling on that. Making a fist with one hand, she covered it with the other, trying to demonstrate what she meant. "If you both lay on your sides it could work nicely."

"...Does he have a really nice chest then?" Curious, Aoi asked. It couldn't hurt, she was curious if he had a sexy scar like Captain or something that drew Muika to face him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:50 am

"W-Well...he wears a...wears a button...." Having almost said it, Muika felt her face heat up if only because she recalled Aoi's love of apparently magic button ups. "He's...been working on getting stronger...and since he does...chores and stuff he's gaining..mu-muscle..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:56 am

"Oh dears...how have you two not exploded before this point?" Aoi shook her head, watching Muika's face light up again. It was adorable seeing and the shinigami let out a small chuckle. "Muscles can be sexy... Rin is rather lanky and wiry than anything else. I honestly prefer it, now that I think about it... When I lick his flat stomach he makes the cutest moans!"

"I wonder if your Iyuki would? Do you like his muscles?" More curious questions probably better not asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muika's Cabin
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next