(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Muika's Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Muika's Cabin - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:35 pm

The story felt unreal to Iyuki, it would have been unbelievable a few years earlier. Living in the light with a normal family made things like this seem impossible. Life outside the protection bubbles of normalcy taught you otherwise. People died, were eaten by monsters, killed....Even spirits weren't safe.

Still, for this to have happened to someone he wanted to be friends with... It felt... wrong. Iyuki had had to stop bowing half way through, and was left standing there wondering if he should comfort Lady Okura or himself. He had gotten way over his head in this case, on this job and in general right now. He had possibly led those awful people right to her, all for a bit of cash. They wanted her. She had said he was safe from their usage, but what if they took him too though? They had similar powers... Yamato had that same coloring too. The wild man could be at risk as well, all because of his greed.

Biting his lower lip, Iyuki ran both hands through his hair and pulled slightly. "I can't even begin to apologize for this. You, me, all those others... I have fucked things up so bad!"

His usually calm voice was tinged with anger and regret, both at himself and his polite talking stopped for now. He walked over to Lady Okura, kneeling and putting a hand gently on her shoulder. Iyuki was worried about giving her a hug for now, seeing as her memories were near the surface. A man touching her too much was the last thing she needed.

"Should we stay here? Is it safe? Could they have followed or traced me? I had dropped a few bugs and lost their tails they sent, but maybe they had other ones less obvious."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Quote :
"I can't even begin to apologize for this. You, me, all those others... I have fucked things up so bad!"

Wiping her eyes, Muika shook her head. "It's...It's not your fault. Like I said...I've been dealing with them for a long time now. You were just dragged into this mess without knowing what you were getting into."

She took a few deep breaths, jumping slightly out of surprise at the feel of Iyuki's hand on her shoulder, but she didn't fight it. He was trying to be nice to her, not everyone was bad, not everyone would trick her like Seiya, but despite knowing that it was still hard to let people in.

Quote :
"Should we stay here? Is it safe? Could they have followed or traced me? I had dropped a few bugs and lost their tails they sent, but maybe they had other ones less obvious."

"I've managed to avoid them for a good two years here so far...so I guess it's safe. We're pretty far out from the main city." She glanced at Iyuki, looking him up and down after he'd mentioned the possibility of being bugged. "I don't know about bugs or trackers, just in case you should check your coat."

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:03 am

Despite her kind words Iyuki felt awful. He had to make it up, even more than he had by now.

Grabbing his glasses and double checking for any off colors, Iyuki saw nothing in his pockets or on the fabric as he also went over the areas with his hands. If they had a special power or a wire on him, it would show up. Everything was its usual colors...

"Lady Okura, it seems they did not succeed in placing a tap on my person. I believe they think the money was too much of a lure and their lies too solid for my abilities."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:18 am

Quote :
"Lady Okura, it seems they did not succeed in placing a tap on my person. I believe they think the money was too much of a lure and their lies too solid for my abilities."

Muika nodded, thankful they hadn't bugged him. It'd make finding them much harder once they realized he wasn't going to go through with the job.

"That's good." She said, giving a sigh as she turned her gaze to the window. It was dark, she wasn't exactly sure of the time but it was late.

She moved from her seated position on her mattress to stand, her feet lifting as she moved the two blankets from under her feet and handed them out towards Iyuki.

"Here. It's getting late..." She said before moving to grab one of her two pillows to also hand to him. "I...I won't here any arguments, I don't need the blankets." She said, almost hoping she wasn't sounding too harsh.

She didn't want Iyuki sleeping outside and the floor was uncomfortable by itself. So with one blanket he could place it down to sleep on while using the other to cover himself.

She wasn't exactly keen on sharing her living quarters but it couldn't be helped. She forced it into her mind to tell herself it would be alright for Iyuki to be here, that he wouldn't try to hurt her. She wanted to believe him, it would just take time to do so.

Before Iyuki could have the chance to argue about using both blankets, Muika let go of them and lied down, her head resting on the one remaining pillow with her back turned to Iyuki. She doubted she'd be sleeping much tonight, but she needed to at least get some rest.

"G...Goodnight." She said, albeit a bit awkwardly as she wasn't accustomed to the word or the act of telling it to another person.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Iyuki noticed the look Lady Okura was giving him and accepted the blankets. He would have to choose his battles with this Lady. He could always put the one blanket on her while she slept, especially if she got cold. A short bow was given to her as he shuffled the blankets. "Thank you My Lady."

As he laid out a comfortable bed for himself near her bed but not too close, Iyuki murmured back to Lady Okura. "Goodnight and thank you again."

He laid there on the floor, fully dressed and using one blanket as a bed and the other for its intended use. It was too warm, way too warm, for him to have this on. Either he undressed (not possible) or he gave the one blanket back. Sighing, knowing Lady Okura would get grumpy, he pulled the blanket off and threw it lightly over her.

"I am too warm to have two blankets. Tomorrow I can get my own as well as proper sleeping clothes, so there is no need for me to have both of yours."

It made him wonder a bit about Yamato, and where he was sleeping. Maybe Iyuki could grab him some clothes?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Quote :
"Thank you My Lady."

"Goodnight and thank you again."

Muika simply nodded as she shut her eyes, listening as Iyuki shuffled around before finally settling down himself.

Though she hadn't let it bother her as much as she'd let it before, she still felt...weird being addressed by those titles. In her opinion she was anything but a lady, after what she'd experienced and been forced to go through she could only think of herself as filthy, tainted, and broken; none of those words fit in with such a title.

She gave a small breath, moving her head slightly against the pillow as she lay there in silence, letting the night pass her by. It wasn't long before she heard shuffling again, but she made no move to show she was awake.

Quote :
"I am too warm to have two blankets. Tomorrow I can get my own as well as proper sleeping clothes, so there is no need for me to have both of yours."

She felt one of the blankets being draped over her as he spoke. She hoped he wasn't just being polite, she had no way of telling whether he was lying about it being too hot or not and therefore had no way to argue back.

--

Muika opened her eyes to face the dim light of a new morning shining through her window, the sun barely up as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings. She hadn't slept much, at the most she could probably assume an hour or so.

She'd been awake most of the night just thinking, thinking about what had happened earlier that day and reflecting on all that she'd told Iyuki. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn't of said a thing, wouldn't of breathed a word of everything that she'd experienced throughout the majority of her life so far. These weren't normal circumstances though, she knew that and she'd been left with little choice.

Giving a sigh, she moved into a seated position, looking over to see Iyuki still asleep on the floor. Quietly, she stood on her bed and swiftly moved off of it, careful not to make a sound to wake him up as she went outside.

Once outside she immediately headed towards the pond, wanting to wash her face and erase as much evidence of her lack of sleep. As she gathered the water in her hands, her eyes caught a few droplets escape, landing softly on the red gem than dangled from her wrist before splashing what was left in her face.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:05 am

Yamato stopped his patrol about a couple of hours after he killed the harmless owl and took rest on a thick tree branch high about the ground, rifle grasped tightly in his hands close to his chest, ready to counter-attack if necessary. He slept soundly despite his anxiety, the work required to run and cover his patrol made him weary enough eventually.

While he didn't have a modern conception of time in terms of numbers, his eyes opened in direct response to the early sunrise. Yamato wondered what was in store for him, as he started his way back to the cabin. It was as though his legs were moving faster than his mind.

The others would hopefully be more rested after been given the night alone together. While he considered himself not the brightest of the stock, Yamato knew he could take a hint. The more he thought about Iyuki's manner and speech, the more he thought that Iyuki wanted to impress Muika with the promise of a new comfortable life. Iyuki might be a runaway, but he still looked quite, Yamato couldn't think of the right word.

As he entered the clearing in front of the cabin, Yamato looked around and saw Muika at a nearby pond washing her face, but Iyuki appeared to be inside. Yamato knocked at the door quite fiercely, not out of malice, but because Yamato was unpracticed in subtlety.

When he entered the cabin, he saw Iyuki still in his clothes covered in a blanket.

I guess they aren't that familiar with each other yet. Yamato mused.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:43 pm

A loud knocking sound followed by the door opening brought the young man awake and he scrambled out of the blankets. Actually, he attempted to escape his covers. Instead all he did was roll himself and the blanket up into a strong prison of softness, and ended up near Yamato's feet. Wiggling, Iyuki got one hand partially out the top while he avoided looking at the older man's face.

This was awful. First he had a nightmare and now he was trapped in his blanket. He felt around the edges and tried to hide his red face. "G-Good morning Sir Yamato."

Well Sir Yamato wasn't skewered, so that meant Muika wasn't around either. Iyuki rolled himself slightly so he could see to be sure. His blue eyes noticed that she was definitely gone... "I see Lady Okura has left. If you would be so kind... could you help me out of this. I seem to have...wrapped up myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Muika looked behind her slightly, sensing another presence to notice Yamato had arrived and by a guess she assumed he was speaking with Iyuki. 

Finishing up, she dried her hands and stood, stretching a bit before she began walking back towards the others.

"Morning." She greeted, though it came out practically in a monotone, as she wasn't accustomed to morning greetings or greetings in general just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 2:44 am

Yamato chuckled softly, and nodded. "Good morning." 

Yamato knelt by Iyuki and without hesitation rolled Iyuki around until he found an edge. His sandpaper hands clasped the blankets. He tugged back on the sheets to 'unwind' Iyuki a bit before untying the rest of the tangled mess. He wasn't concerned about personal space at all. Yamato's rough handling of the situation, however, somehow managed not to rip the sheets.

When it was done, Yamato stood up and scratched at his hairy chin. "I suppose we should go have some breakfast before we head off." Yamato didn't need a breakfast, per say. As a wanderer, he hunted and ate whenever he wanted, but he remembered the old tradition of sitting round a table with the family. 

Like on Sundays, after getting a fresh batch of eggs and a bottle of milk from the milkman... pancakes. Pancakes. Suddenly that word stuck clear in Yamato's mind. He turned to Muika very suddenly and asked.

"Do you have pancake mix?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:49 am

Iyuki felt a relief so great he just smiled and patted Yamato's shoulder once he was again vertical, his other hand holding the blanket that had so trapped him in its confines. It felt too nice to have companions again, ones if he couldn't trust utterly yet...felt right.

Breakfast sounded amazing and thinking on it Iyuki decided if she didn't have it, he would definitely run into town and grab those, along with a few other things. If they could wait the while it'd take him to get to his bike and head in and back. "Good Morning Lady, I trust you slept well? And you Yamato? If we lack supplies, a very quick trip into the town could prove easy for me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 am

Quote :
"Good morning."

Quote :
"I suppose we should go have some breakfast before we head off."

Quote :
"Do you have pancake mix?"

Quote :
"Good Morning Lady, I trust you slept well? And you Yamato? If we lack supplies, a very quick trip into the town could prove easy for me."

Muika shook her head, "I slept fine." She said in response to Iyuki, although that wasn't entirely true.

"Pancake mix? I don't." She replied, "I normally just go into the city for food."

She couldn't really keep much here, not that she was really a good enough cook in the first place, due to either not having anything to keep it cold or not having the proper tools or knowledge to cook certain things with; pancakes being one of them. She mostly kept nonperishable things in one of the crates, or various, cheap, canned goods that that took a long amount of time to expire.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Yamato's excitability concerning a "rare" pancake breakfast died down considerably because of the sombre social atmosphere. He had been so accustomed to satisfying his own id, like with the owl. There was no accountability anymore, even when animals died. He knew he was already guilty in the eyes of God. He avoided the question of how well he slept because he had been sentry to danger, although no danger had come.

However, the growing feelings he had for these two individuals made him start to feel as though he were part of a wolf pack, and even that had a natural social structure to abide by. Iyuki was already establishing himself as the alpha wolf, gaining the female's trust first, which was alright with Yamato. Yamato couldn't accept, however, that Iyuki be the sole provider of resources, neither as a wolf or a human being. He had to make clear that he still had use in the pack, and that his deer tribute wasn't all he had to offer, or else he would risk alienation and not gather at least a few answers about the nature of his 'colors' that Iyuki mentioned when he overheard the conversation last night.

"I'll come with you." He chose to keep himself out of the trouble that Iyuki and Muika were in, but doubted that distance would last for long. He wanted to coax Muika to come, so that she could establish a bond with Iyuki as a potential mate, but that would negate her say as a wolf pack member. "I have a certain knack for..." Yamato moved his hands up and down with palms up like a wobbling scale trying to think of the right word. "knowing good product, that you may find useful." [the word he was looking for was 'appraisal'] Besides that, Yamato also wanted to learn more about the area, and the advantages he could exploit if any battle came.

When Iyuki said going to town, Yamato thought like rural town, like the one in Hayato. Yamato didn't know the full extent of full blown cities yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:46 am

Iyuki felt a bit odd, looking at the two who seemed so solemn now. The whole thing was a disaster waiting to happen, but Yamato wanted pancakes and Lady Okura didn't seem too happy. She might feel better if he made a delicious breakfast for everyone, with his cooking skills that the other two seemed to lack severely.

Maybe he could be useful then? Taking care of things... Like housework, food, shopping... If he could get a nearby job too he could afford to spiff this place up to show his appreciation for Lady Okura's protection... and Possibly Yamato's too. The odd man seemed more than capable of handling a fight or hiding, and if it came down to it Iyuki felt that Yamato could hide them quite well if Lady Okura couldn't protect them.

He didn't doubt her strength, but he did realize that the monsters were probably prepared for her and could send out more than they could take... He can't help with that, but he can help with everything else. He can help Yamato too, the man needed a friend and someone who could make him feel more at ease in situations... While Iyuki was a quiet person generally, he could be more outgoing if he chose and if there was a need. And with these two, it would be bad to stay too quiet.

"If we leave now, we can work up a wonderful appetite before I make us all breakfast. Pancakes are a western treat, but my mother loved them so I know how to make them well. Please, trust in my breakfast, Lady Okura and friend Yamato! I will make the best one there will be, once we gather all the items we need from the city."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:18 am

Quote :
"I'll come with you."

"I have a certain knack for..."

"knowing good product, that you may find useful."

Quote :
"If we leave now, we can work up a wonderful appetite before I make us all breakfast. Pancakes are a western treat, but my mother loved them so I know how to make them well. Please, trust in my breakfast, Lady Okura and friend Yamato! I will make the best one there will be, once we gather all the items we need from the city."

Muika gave a small nod, "I'm fine with that." She hadn't outright stated she was going but she figured it was obvious she'd be tagging along. "I don't know how much of a help I'll be though, I'm not really good at cooking or buying things." She only ever bought necessities, or what she could afford of them anyway from the jobs she took on. The next thing she planned to buy was a portable stove, those weren't big and she could keep it on the counter, they didn't require plugging in either which was a plus since she lived out here.

"Oh, right. One second." She said, dismissing herself from the two for a moment to enter the cabin. She went over to her mattress and lifted it up just enough to reach under it to pull out her wallet. There wasn't much in there, but wasn't going to just stand by when she could at least help pay for whatever they got.

After having retrieved her wallet, she exited the cabin and returned to Iyuki and Yamato. "I'm ready whenever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Quote :

Being called 'friend' instead of 'sir' caused an uneasy feeling to stir within him. He hadn't had a friend since Nen, and that was ages past, but he welcomed the feeling as a positive one. Yamato bowed his head in appreciation, although he had given up the idea of pancake breakfasts when Iyuki reminded them they were a Western thing. He couldn't know if where they were going would have shops that would sell the stuff, or good maple syrup for that matter.

Quote :
"I don't know how much of a help I'll be though, I'm not really good at cooking or buying things."

Yamato was a bit irritated to see Muika always seem to sell herself short, during their time last night by the campfire sharing stories or talking about the day's plans now. He readjusted his leather belt and double checked that his tools were secure. His shoulder rolled to re-align the rifle to cross along his back. He turned to Iyuki. Muika skills would be known in time.

"Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:08 am

[THREAD CHANGE - City Life, City Trouble]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:39 am

That super secret hideaway of Muika's was easily found, especially following the young woman's signature power. If Seiya had wanted to track her, he would have been lost... and there was nothing on any of her items or anything extra put in her bag. Aoi double checked everything, even taking her clothing off. In fact, long before she reached the lair of Muika, she had left her gigai and sent it for some chicken. Anyone trailing that would be rather confused, as now in spirit form the Shinigami sped through the trees in a beeline for the house.

Reaching the edge of the clearing, Aoi called out to warn the young woman she was here. "Mui-chaaaan! I am here! With news! Its not the greatest, but it doesn't suck either! Did you bone Iyuki last night? Or are you still waiting?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 6:52 am

Muika had been busying herself with books she'd borrowed...only reading them when Iyuki was out because if he knew she'd be way too embarrassed! She just wanted to...to know how to help around more with things but since she wasn't that...handy with most household things it was difficult. He insisted on doing most of the things, his butler persona taking over when it came to chores.

The books she had now, scattered about the bed were guides full of tips on simple cooking, cleaning, and maybe even a short one in there about relationships because she wasn't exactly in the know-how of what was normal or at least close to it with how she should be...acting and such...

At Aoi's voice though, she'd been shocked from her reading; the book falling on her bed where she sat with a soft 'thump.' News? Not great news? News that wasn't great but wasn't completely bad? BONE!?

A small squeak of sorts escaped her at the final questions, her face igniting in a fiery heat as she stumbled to the the door; some of the books having fallen on the floor in the process of her rushing.

She opened the door, "It-It's only been a-a night!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 am

"AHA! In one night of hot sweaty relationship building, things can change." Aoi gave her a thumbs up as she bounded up to the girl. Jumping, she hug-tackled the poor young woman, clinging onto her and nuzzling her head.

"Mui-chaaaaan I missed you! I am back!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:04 am

Another squeak of sorts escaped her in response to Aoi's words as the shinigami jumped her, causing her to stumble back a few steps while in the process of dying from embarrassment....and what was with her being called Mui nowadays anyway!?

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:13 am

Aoi continued her nuzzles of Muika's soft hair, giggling as she had missed her new friend already. However she had news to impart! Important news that would probably make the girl unhappy with the shinigami. However Aoi... was Aoi. She could not help who she was and what she did.

"I met Seiya~ And I made friends with Lil Ai-Ai. He's rather sweet, in a sort of Rinese kind of way I think. His nose is healing fine, but I'll have to apply a spell to it if I see him sometime soon. I feel a bit bad... Bad news is Seiya is a creepy fucker with a fetish for you hard. Seems he likes how emotionless you were and it got him all bothered by this."

"Good news is! He knows he's screwed~ Imma kill him no matter what happens, if you decide to leave off revenge. He's a crappy kisser." Aoi cooed as she continued to huggle Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 am

What?

What!?

Wait, wait, wait, what!? She'd...She'd gone and met Seiya!? She'd just strolled in there and...!? Not to mention...friends with...Ai...Ai...? Aito? Aito of all people!? That asshole of all people!? Sweet!?

She knew that about Seiya, so it wasn't exactly hard to comprehend...although it was a little unsettling to hear, especially when terms like 'fetish' was used even if it was accurate...

Knows he's screwed? Even if he knew something like that he wasn't just going to stop. He'd likely use her own indecisiveness to his advantage if that was what was stopping Aoi...and what had she said about kissing!? A pang of disgust coursed through her at that...she'd...kissed him? Why?

"I...I don't exactly...know if I can believe you on the whole...Aito being sweet thing..." She replied, glancing off to the side. "The...The Seiya stuff is believable...though even if he knows he's screwed I doubt he'd just give up...He's head's too big for that...and...and what do you meant he's a bad kisser? Why...Why would you even want to kiss him?"

Aoi was strong, so Muika already knew a normal human like Seiya couldn't of forced something like a kiss on her. Aoi would have probably gutted him without waiting on her decision then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:00 am

"He hides it, or tries to. I think he's hurt just like you, but deals with it differently. He's not as brave by FAR, thats for sure. I offered him a way out as of right then, but he wouldn't take it. He'll have to ask if he wants free now~" Aoi yawned and pulled away from Muika moving so she could talk to the girl. They were slightly inside of the cabin now, but Aoi wasn't paying attention to her surroundings.

"As for Seiya... Yeah, I really got that vibe on my second visit. Today I actually talked to him myself instead of scribbling on his walls like a spooky ghost yesterday. And why would I kiss him? You see, sometimes someone feels a really strong urge. Bloodlust. The urge to decimate someone to teeny tiny pieces while they scream, slowly over long periods of time. Ooor it can be focused into something else. There's a thing called hatesex, its rather fun. I channeled my rage at that awful slimy piece of mud into that and kissed him instead of pushing him out his stupid window. I was tempted again today, but I held it alll in. He might like it if I kissed him in normal form, ugh. I wouldn't want that."

Aoi shuddered a bit, continuing to relate in a very long explanation everything she had been thinking. Because Muika didn't speak much. "Best case scenario he decides I am too scary, though this is unlikely. I did try! I really did. I think he'll still come after you, but he's gonna be smart about it. He can't use Aito now though, I think he's my little buddy but he's also scared of me. Sooo he won't report you or Iyuki. Plus... I think Aito likes Rin's books, so even if he sees us together... Well he wouldn't report Rin. I'm gonna trust in his good heart. And the fact that I'll slaughter them all and string them up on the power lines if they even think of going near him. He's my weakest flank, but if...they do something to him... I will not stop until I get to watch them all bleed out like slaughterhouse piggies~"

"Also..you may find this amusing. I suuure do. Seiya's a biit jealous of your cutie. Aito had reported about the condoms when I had arrived yesterday. Poor Aito did not want to think about you and those, and Seiya was upset. Still is. He really...wants to destroy your happiness. I'll protect Iyuki as best I can for you when I am around, okay? I can't promise its much but... That asshole wants to see you broken. Mm, but you are strong. Even stronger than me. I think... he won't be able to touch you now. Not in the way he wants." Moving up to Muika, Aoi reached out a hand. "Your heart is stronger! Maybe it was Iyuki's help, but I think... you did a lot of it yourself. He couldn't help you if it wasn't something you wanted you know?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Quote :
"He hides it, or tries to. I think he's hurt just like you, but deals with it differently. He's not as brave by FAR, thats for sure. I offered him a way out as of right then, but he wouldn't take it. He'll have to ask if he wants free now~"

Despite what Aoi was saying, it was still...hard to believe. For years her and Aito had been at odds, had fought, and argued with one another. He was thickheaded, arrogant, and loud. It wasn't surprising to hear he'd turned Aoi down on the freedom offer...as inviting as it was, his pride wouldn't allow him to take the offer.

She listened to what Aoi had to say about Seiya, grimacing almost the entire time. She'd kissed him to stop herself from killing him? It made her sick just thinking about it, though, thinking about anything related to Seiya made her feel sick in general. It made her feel sick, angry, disgusted...

"I-It's fine..." Muika said in response to Aoi's statement that she'd tried. "He's too arrogant to just give up...I know that. Though...It-It's good though...He can't use Aito as a tracker. If Aito's scared of you like he is Seiya then he likely...won't attempt anything stupid. He's not the smartest but...once he feels fear...even if he doesn't show it he'll usually watch himself."

She still felt a bit bad she'd potentially put Rin in danger, though if what Aoi had said was true about Rin than he could likely take them if attacked or Aoi would be there to defend him. Still though, she hoped nothing like that would happen...

The news about...Seiya's apparent...jealousy was surprising...and also sickening to her. Jealous? He had absolutely no right to be that way. She didn't...belong to him and she certainly wasn't going to allow him to...

"He...He doesn't have the...the right to be jealous." Muika replied, looking down for a moment.

She wanted to gut Aito for even giving Seiya that information, it was personal! Even if he was Seiya's little errand boy it crossed the line for her when it came to teasing! Aoi said Aito had seemed like he really didn't want to know or think about it but still...it wasn't like he had to go into that much detail with his stupid report!

Pulled from her thoughts at Aoi's next words, she glanced down at the shinigami's outstretched hand. Strong? Her heart? She wasn't sure what to say in response to it, not anything much anyway...in the end she settled on a nod, a small one but still a nod.

Once all that news had been shared, Muika let out a breath and moved back to take a seat back on her bed; hardly noticing the scattered books at the moment as her brain reprocessed everything she'd just been told. She did however motion for Aoi to sit if she wanted to...since standing like that for too long could be uncomfortable after time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muika's Cabin
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next