(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Muika's Cabin

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Muika's Cabin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:14 am

"Mm...Th-They're...nice..." Muika admitted, again looking anywhere but Aoi as she answered this; her face burning furiously. Wondered if Iyuki would what!? Lick her stom...

Her hands went up to her face, cupping the sides as she tried to shake the thoughts. Whether Aoi mean him on her or...or her on him! Either just...!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:29 am

"Ohh! I got you to think dirty thoughts about him again. Well, its good to have ideas about what you'd want to try. Rin is starting to take looots of initiative, so he must be thinking about things too. When you think about things enough they tend to burst over! So... it could be really fun for you both to keep imagining things like licking each other or kissing parts of your bodies. Especially since you find him attractive Muika." Aoi teased only lightly, being fully serious.

"I guess... since it was like this with Rin...it'll just take time to get used to feelings and thoughts like that. So when they happen and you get flustered, just remind yourself its okay? Since... you seem to want sex with him. If you didn't, I'd have different advice to give."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:33 am

Dirty thoughts...were perfectly normal. Dirty thoughts were perfectly...perfectly normal when in a relationship. Perfectly normal. Perfectly. Normal.

Even if they were insanely embarrassing right now...

Time...yeah, it'd just take...Time and patience. It was perfectly alright.

Muika repeated those thoughts in her head over and over, though still red thanks to the mental images that'd flash through her mind earlier. Still, she managed a nod. "Y-Yeah."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:46 am

"Mmm, anything else you want to know or information on?" Aoi sensei laughed lightly, stepping back from the utterly flustered Muika. It was obvious she might not be able to handle anymore... but she might want more information even now.

Aoi couldn't be sure, but if Muika wanted more... she'd stay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:55 am

There was...one thing she'd thought about getting advice on, but it wasn't something she felt she could let Aoi know either. She was concerned about...Iyuki finding out or her eventually telling him what her job involved doing.

It wasn't something that she could let Aoi know though, because then there'd be questions about where she worked, what more did she do, etc. It wasn't something she could get advice on without revealing what she figured to be a secret.

She was worried about Iyuki finding out...and she felt horrible hiding it from him but...she didn't want to worry him. If he knew her job involved...hollow killing...

"Mm...I-I can't really...think of anything..." She replied, "Th-Though you don't need to leave if you don't want to yet...I don't mind company...bu-but if you do have things to do it's fine."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:07 am

What...would she do if she stayed? If Aoi stayed at Rin's with nothing to do, they had sex and kissed and cuddled and did small things together like reading or him writing while she did things nearby. What...did one do with a friend?

Aoi was willing to find out and shrugged, sitting on the bed with Muika and leaning her back against the wall. She was blushing slightly, looking away. "...I'll stay, but I don't know.... I...am not used to stuff like this honestly. What are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:25 am

"Um...well...I think when...f-...friends...spend time together they usually talk about...interests or things with each other..." It still felt a bit strange using that term...especially since she didn't toss the term around anywhere near as often as a normal person would.

She knew there probably...wasn't much on her end at least that would hold much interest...or even be appropriate for what was supposed to be considered a nice conversation so...she'd definitely have to wrack her brain for things.

"S-Sorry...I'm not...really used to it either..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:36 am

"Huh... well I am good at...erm killing things. Its a good...hobby? I also love to eat sweets and...um..." Aoi's voice was unsure but she felt if she started saying things maybe it'd make them both feel better. "Well... I like sex a lot too... Wait I am good at gymnastics! I can stretch and move my body is rather flexible ways. D-Don't apologize... its good for us! R-Right? Learning together..."

"Rin would say that...and since...we both don't know what to do it makes it...much less scary than talking with someone normal who would be disturbed." Aoi muttered that to herself, but it was probably audible in the quiet of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 4:55 am

Muika nodded, a small one as she listened to Aoi. It probably would be easier...learning to talk about things with someone else that was also learning.

"I-I like...sweets though it's a bit...embarrassing for me to admit...I'm good at moving fast and fighting...Ah, I also have good aim, though it's kind of necessary to have." She said, thinking of things to tell Aoi like Aoi just had. "I'm still learning though...about my own likes and stuff but...but I like trying new foods since I hardly have much food experience..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:16 am

"Ah thats good! Rin has been teaching me about food too! I...never really had tried all these modern things, like pizza. Mostly older japanese foods. Even some modern cuisine from here is odd to me... But delicious!" Aoi nodded, excited to be learning more about her. "Aim is really important for your weapon, but...why is liking sweets embarrassing?"

She was slightly confused by that, wondering what brought it on.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:24 am

"I'm not really accustomed to most foods either, Iyuki is helping with that though...before I ate...I don't even know what and bread...though my stomach is still kinda weak so to help me with that Iyuki sometimes makes different kinds of soups." She didn't know if the stomach thing was something she could get over but maybe with enough time she could learn to handle at least a little more than what she was used to.

"Ah well...I just always figured...I wasn't the type to look like I...liked sweets." Muika replied, "So admitting that is a little embarrassing after having thought that for so long...there's a lot of things I still need to get used to but eventually..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:34 am

"He sounds sweet and adorable. Quite perfect for you I think! Mm, hopefully your stomach grows used to it... Most stomachs can adapt, so you should be fine!" Aoi giggled, flopping to her side on the bed and making herself comfy. They might be here a while, she might as well relax. Looking over Muika, Aoi shrugged.

"But you are adorable looking... Hm maybe because of where you were? You had to be tough and cold, utterly icelike huh? I got...hints from Seiya and Aito about things. Mostly...him. He told me about your eye... You really aren't that person anymore, I could barely recognize what he was saying was you." Reaching out a hand to Muika's face, she touched the cheek under the eye that was damaged.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:46 am

"Hopefully...y-yeah, it may take awhile but hopefully...that way I could be open to trying more things and he could make more things he likes too..."

Muika glanced at Aoi as she moved on her side, the shinigami making herself comfortable; listening to her again as she replied, being a bit surprised when her hand came up to her face.

"Yeah...It...I acted that way mostly to not give anyone the satisfaction of upsetting me. It wasn't easy, even before I was taken there...though I guess since nothing really changed it was easier to learn to act. They got mad because I didn't talk and until someone actually managed to hurt me physically or something some may have even considered I was mute. I dunno, even before everything there was still time where I didn't talk...not when I was around anyone anyway. I was always in the mindset I was...a monster or something, because people said my eyes were like a demons...but now, I don't feel like that anymore...like I said, Iyuki's...been helping me feel more human, so I'm h-happy."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:56 am

"Then you both will be stomach happy! Rin's got a touchy stomach and doesn't eat as much as me... but well... he makes me nice things and buys me sweets. I don't mind eating other things, so I think...maybe Iyuki feels the same way. Don't feel bad at all, you've got that guilty look again." Aoi smiled reassuringly, patting Muika's cheek a bit.

"That was smart and pretty amazing of you to do." She'd listened to the story with a heavy heart, wishing against everything that this girl had been spared a life like that. It felt wrong to know someone so happy and sweet had had to be so cold forever. Still her final words made it a bit better and Aoi's smile became bright. "Well your eyes are pretty and not monster like at all... He's a good person to help you then. Sometimes you need someone else to say nice things and make you warm. I-I understand."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:15 am

There was that word again...Iyuki had called them pretty too and that first time she just...had hardly been able to even take the compliment. That bathroom trip of hers at the park being to throw probably a jug's worth of water on her face.

Still, despite the slight embarrassment at hearing that compliment again from someone else, she nodded.

"Mm, it does help...and I'm glad we met, even if it wasn't under the most normal of circumstances." She replied, her head going down to hide the lower half behind her knees again to hide another smile. "It's good, like you said...having someone else to do those things sometimes. Rin...does that for you I'm assuming?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:19 am

"How did you two meet? I should have asked this before! It should be amazing if its not normal." Aoi laughed at her own mistake, wondering how these two silly people could have found each other.

She did reply to Muika first though, wanting to explain a bit herself. She gave a small nod and smiled softly, her words spoken... well in a very serious and loving manner. "He does... He reminds me how warm it is out here. How not cold and frigid I can be. I-I used to not feel anything for real. It...was all cold, all the time. I'd do whatever I was ordered and... I liked the warmth even if it never reached inside. Those memories are scary to think about but... something changed... and Rin helps it keep changing instead of reverting. I-I don't know if it could? But...the more I'm around him, the more he reminds me I'm...still something good with his words and actions and body, the warmer inside I feel."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:33 am

Now that she thought about it....now that Aoi was asking...she'd probably need to speak with Iyuki about...fabricating a less abnormal story if anyone were to ask...since...well...

"Ah, well...I did say we met due to Seiya's meddling but...Iyuki was untintentionally involved...they hired him to look for this." Muika moved her arm, the gem dangling from the chain around it slightly. "It wasn't really what they were after obviously, but since it's always on me it's was easy than hiring someone to find a person. So...he kind of...came in here when I was out and couldn't find it and I walked in to find him...had almost been ready to kill him before I figured out he really had no idea what was going on...so I explained, offered to be a guard of sorts...and well everything else happened after that...I'll need to talk with him on making up something else though, since it probably wouldn't be smart to basically admit to the whole breaking and entering thing..."

It seemed Rin helped Aoi just as much as Iyuki helped her...which was nice to hear, she could understand where Aoi was coming from in a sense...so hearing about how Rin helped her was good, even if Aoi wasn't saying it directly even Muika could see how much the shinigami cared for the human.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:45 am

Aoi smiled happily as she heard the story before her face twisted and she was shaking. Covering her mouth, the woman tried to contain this huge laughing fit that threatened to break out. The story itself was silly and cute and she loved how they had met... BUT IT was the huge implications on the outside that got her bad.

She couldn't even reply to the part about the making up another story, because it had to be spoken. These words needed to hear the light. "SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS SEIYA SENT TO YOU...YOUR BOYFRIEND!? HE literally sent him to your front door. Express cutie delivery."

Aoi broke down, she couldn't hold the laughter in as she rolled. It was too perfect! The man Seiya was jealous of as of right now... was brought here because of Seiya himself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Muika was quiet for a moment, her only response being the occasional blink as the information processed in her head. What Aoi was saying....Aoi was technically...right...

Out of habit, once again, Muika hid her face behind her knees and arms. Like Aoi she was finding this...rather amusing and had instinctively hid her reaction. In a sense, if you wanted to be literal about it...that was pretty much exactly what he'd done! There was no intention to do so of course but it'd still worked out that way!

She had to bite the inside of her lip to keep from laughing a little herself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

Aoi was still laughing, though she noted Muika's reaction and wiped more tears from her eyes. "...I'm gonna see if I can get Masa or Masa's stalker to bake a cake. I need to deliver it to him, not explain why, with a card that says 'Congrats on being a dumbass self destructive tool.'"

"He really has no sense of humor... He wouldn't appreciate the effort of such a joke!" Aoi giggled more, calming down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:10 pm

True, he probably wouldn't find that very funny or appreciate it in the least...though that really didn't matter. It wasn't like he deserved anything good anyway. He didn't care for sweets either so...

Muika held back most of her amusement, her face hidden to hide what the amusement that did appear; only lifting her head slightly so her eyes were visible when she'd mostly composed her self...though some of the amusement was still there.

"True...he's not a fan of sweets either so he'd probably appreciate that even less."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:26 pm

"I have to do it then. Just have to." Aoi laughed a bit but didn't start rolling again, instead she reached up and patted Muika's face lightly. "Ai-Ai gets cake, Seiya gets annoyed. Masa and Masa's stalker make good food, so it should be tasty."

"If its funny you can laugh...you should tell Iyuki this. Maybe you can have a good laugh around him instead?" Her smile soft, she gave another understanding pat of the face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:34 pm

"S-Sorry, before recently I hardly smiled...let alone laugh so it's a bit hard. One day maybe...it'll be easier." Muika replied before nodding, "I'll tell him, I think it'll be something he finds amusing too...before now I'd never even thought of it like that but...that's really what happened in a sense."

Aoi seemed to know a lot of people that could make food, that was good for her...though the stalker thing was a bit strange. Her friend and her friend's stalker?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:47 pm

"Ah, stop apologizing. I understand." Aoi sighed dramatically, her face pats stopping as her arms crossed. She pursed her lips and tried not to start laughing again though as Muika admitted it once more. Seiya was a dumbass.

"Mm, the more people who realize it the better! I wonder if Ai-Ai would find it funny too..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:26 am

"I-I don't exactly know about...Aito." As far as she was concerned he probably wouldn't care. He didn't like Seiya, she knew that or at least...felt he didn't, but she didn't think this would be enough to amuse him...plus she wasn't all too pleased with him being involved with anything having to do with her life now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muika's Cabin   Muika's Cabin - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muika's Cabin
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next