(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) Empty
PostSubject: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Once upon a time there was a doge. That doge lived a stuffy life. But though its life was stuffy the doge found ways to escape. Doge took doge form and snuck away, finding new friends and people to meet with. Finding a not stuffy life, backpacks full of cookies, adventure, a mysterious library, friends, bathhouse mistakes and even an odd not-memory of terror. But though her ceaseless adventures continued, doge found herself in a bit less of an adventure than she had wanted this time.

He had to be here. She told me to go to him if I needed help. I saw him today... A rather prexotic looking young woman tore through the silent inn. People stared, her long white hair and red markings shining in the light of the lamps, while her golden-yellow eyes glimmered with unshed tears. Her expression was one of fear and she shook... also she was stark naked. There would be no imagination needed to see what she looked like under clothes. "Kaimu, I need Kaimu! Find me him immediately!"

Despite all else, her tone was one of an imperial haughty nature. She pointed, trying to force the people to submit to her will and not stare at her breasts. It... didn't work. This was the third one tonight! Sounds outside alerted the somewhat winded woman that she had to leave again. She couldn't stand this indignity and...she didn't want to be taken away... Whatever they had planned for her wouldn't be pleasant. Kaimu and her had played today again. He was in this area she knew it...

And with her doge form messing up... Yuzuki fled this Inn and headed once more onto the  streets. Carrying her hair in her arms, she headed down the alleyway. Where could that man be?!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:16 pm

"Looking for me?" Kaimu asked, tilting his head.

"Yes, it seems the young woman's been running around quite a bit looking for you."

Kaimu blinked. He couldn't recall seeing many women today, let along young ones. He'd mostly been helping with shops around town run by elderly women and then played with...Yuzuki.

She'd been a dog then but-

"Which way did you say she went?" He asked, a sheepish chuckle escaping him.

--

As he looked and asked around, he'd heard more talk. A young woman was running around unclothed and asking for him; asking other residents to find him immediately. He wondered what could be wrong...

During his searching though, once he heard she was running around naked he'd taken it upon himself to grab a yukata for her at least. It wasn't anything glamorous like nobility wore but it would do.

Eventually, he came across an alleyway; all the talk around the district leading him to it.

"Yuzuki?" He called, "Yuzu-tannn~?" It wasn't a moment after his calling that he'd noticed hair, white in color. "I brought some clothes..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:23 pm

"KAIMU! SHE TOLD ME TO GO TO YOU AND SHE WAS RIGHT AND THEY ARE AFTER me they say I owe debts but they just found me and I don't know what to do they are big men and a few women and they say money and things..." A distraught Yuzuki, too upset to worry about clothing, threw herself from the shadows, yelling and mumbling about things into Kaimu's chest as she snuggled there like a puppy seeking comforting warm. She shivered strongly and a blush was over her face...though it wasn't likely from anything like embarrassment at the moment. Her sniffles and the cold she seemed to have seemed way more likely.

"...HOW COME YOU KNOW I AM NOT A DOG?!" However as his words about clothes...reached her... Yuzuki snatched them and turned away, pushing aside how she had taken comfort from the man. "...WELL DON"T LOOK I HAVE TO GET DRESSED!...Hold my hair."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:48 pm

He remained in place as, a bit surprised to see her so upset but as she explained he understood why. So she'd come across some gamblers and now owed them...

The Rukon could be a cruel place, if you didn't pay your dues you could end up being found face down in the river the next day if you weren't careful. He moved to pat her head, but before his hand even made contact she pulled back after taking the clothing.

Her attitude as a person was so much different from the silly dog he knew. If Lakshimi hadn't informed him about Yuzuki ahead of time then he would have never believed her and the dog were one and the same.

Still, he gave a smile and did as asked; looking away as he helped hold her hair.

"Ah well, Lak-tan told me." He replied, "I just never said anything because well, what form you take is your choice."

Thinking back to Yuzuki's dilemma though...It was something that definitely needed solving. If she owed them money they'd likely not leave her be until they got it, no matter who she was...

"I have...some money on me. It could help, maybe. I don't know how much you owe but I could perhaps help some. It might tide them over until they get the rest...they likely won't stop trying to harass you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 pm

"...You... just... are SO MEAN. That was mean! Making me think you were just a doggy friend and keeping it secret!" As Yuzuki pulled the yukata on, pouting and grumpy. It should have been a secret and here Lakshmi was telling everyone about her things. Such... an awful secretive man. Who she knew nothing about at all. Other than he could be trusted... as his next words confirmed. Instead of pushing her away and forcing her to fend for herself... she was told he would just help her with no real anything.

Yanking her hair from his hands with another sniffled, she pulled it over her shoulder and quickly started braiding it into a huge braid that would be better than nothing...but not by much. Voices were coming closer, talking about the dog woman... "You can't! Thats your money! No I will NOT take it. You have to help me talk to them and convince them this whole farce is ridiculous. The nerve of them, nabbing me while I was on dog form and then forcing me to play their games and plying me with alcohol while fevered."

"You shall be my retainer and body guard. Try to...look menacing. If...you can." Standing regally in the alleyway, she pointed to her side and a step back. The yukata might be airy and loose compared to what she wore normally, but she wore it as if it was the finest silk gown. It was obvious she thought Kaimu too handsome looking to pull it off. Her earlier worries seemed gone now that she was dressed and seemed in control of herself. Only a bit of shaking betrayed her unease.

Her regal stance was broken as a rather adorable kitten like sneeze broke her airs. A few more followed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Kaimu gave a small laugh, "I guess so. You just seemed to have so much fun like that though, I didn't want to trouble you by talking about that stuff."

When she was in dog form she was always so carefree and playful, he felt interrupting that and asking about her human form might be troublesome. It felt like a crime to disrupt such a joyful being, a crime he'd chosen not to commit.

'And I thought the damn dog was bad...'

Ignoring Kuroshi, the rogue chose to pay attention to what the noble was saying. She was objecting his offer to help her with her debts, which led him to wonder what he could do to help until she told him just that.

Ah, so they'd taken her as a dog and played games? They'd offered her alcohol while she was under the weather as well...That wasn't good, if she were sick she shouldn't be out here in the first place as it was easier to just get sicker out here...

"I see..I'll do that then!" He agreed cheerfully. "I can manage that, menacing isn't a problem."

'Pincess'll find that one hard to believe, rogue.'

"Hmm, if you're sick though perhaps we should get you something warm? Like soup? It's not as good as what you'd usually eat I'm sure but it may help with the cold. It makes some feel better, so it might work for you too." He offered kindly, almost having to cover a smile at the little sneezes she gave.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:32 pm

"I...d-do not have that much fun at all! Its...my duty! Yes! I must learn about the world. That is the safest way to." Yuzuki tinted red and turned to point at Kaimu for his words. She was stuttering and glared, though another sneeze stopped such reactions. As did her shivering. It had grown cold, she felt.

The voices got louder though barely, and she frowned as she looked him over. "You are not bulky or strong looking. Your smile is too sweet. You could be a ninja or rogue type. A playful flirty character who entices lady detectives off their true paths of adventure... but you'll have to do. At least this group took care of the other five. One tried to sell me, evenif they didn't know of my dog form! How could they do that?! I can not be sold like chattel. What would they even DO with me?!"

She sniffed disdainfully, ruined by yet another sneeze, but holding onto her imperial anger like a weapon. It soften slightly for a brief moment at the sound of food. It wasn't cookies... she lanced at Kaimu hopefully, a brief glimpse of the doge inside before it turned into a frown. "I suppose... I could accept such low class soup. If you vouch for its healing powers."

The voices would reach them soon but they had time. For now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:53 pm

Kuroshi couldn't help but snicker at the girl, how easily she didn't believe Kaimu's words; just as he'd thought.

Kaimu on the other hand was a bit at a loss...someone had tried to sell her...he wasn't sure if he should give her the harsh truth of the reasoning or not. "Ah, at least they didn't sell you...really, thank goodness for that."

His smile returned when he noticed her interest piqued at the sound of food. Good, a distraction from the selling topic. He gave a small chuckle. "Alright, we'll get soup. Whenever I get a cold I have some, it usually helps me feel at least a little better. Here, let's go."

He'd heard the voices, and while they weren't too close they were still close enough that he felt it was a good time to get moving. They could head over to Old Lady Sae's and order Yuzuki some of her home made soup. He'd helped her earlier, helping with customers mostly, and before he'd had a chance to accept any kind of payment from her he'd heard about Yuzuki looking for him. Perhaps the soup could be the payment then or he'd use what she'd planned on giving him to get it anyway.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:17 pm

"Technically they did. I did not accept such an odd sale and those other men...well they disrupted the handing over." Yuzu nodded thoughtfully, another sneeze interrupting her. She was getting tired of them and shivered much more strongly.  Lifting her chin, the woman moved quickly on her long legs out of the alley opposite the voices and waved to Kaimu with an impatient frown. The light caught her tattoos, giving them a metallic sheen as she tilted her head.

"Well? Aren't you coming? You are so slow for a bodyguard. They'll catch me again if you keep this up, Mr... huh. What are you even? How did you meet madame Mehra? You seem rather shady for the only and most beloved granddaughter of the Head Captain. It seems odd that she would have met you. I'd think she would have one like you strung up. Setsuna isn't forgiving."

Yuzuki seemed impatient but... also antsy. She was worried about getting caught again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:31 pm

Kaimu followed, ignoring the string of slight insults as he and Yuzuki exited the alleyway. When she asked how he knew Lakshimi though, he glanced over at her; not missing a beat with smiling again; knowing if he stalled on the answer that would just make him more suspicious.

"I'm a wanderer." He replied simply. "I met Lak-tan while out eating. We talked and became friends, it was fun. It'd been awhile since I'd had the chance to have a good conversation like that with someone."

Even though he'd mostly dropped the subject of those people trying to sell her, he felt he should at least give some warning about it. "Also, ah...Yuzuki." He began, dropping his usual playful aura for the moment. "If anyone ever speaks of selling you again, or tries to, get out of there as fast as you can. Don't worry about what you have to do to get out, just do it."

If she had to turn into a dog and bite someone, if she could manage that in that happy-go-lucky form anyway...he hoped she'd do so. "If you want to avoid situations like that...seek me out before you go exploring if you hear I'm around."

After saying that, he blinked...before returning to his usual constant-smile. "Sorry, sorry~! It's just, a worrisome situation and I wouldn't want to hear about someone I know get caught up in something like that."

He gave a small chuckle as they continued on there way. "The place we can get the soup is just a little bit farther, Sae-tan's meals are always nice and hot; it's good too, it reminds me of a mother's loving meal~."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 pm

"I see. Food is a rather good bonding experience. That is a satisfactory reply. Setsuna has silently removed others that tried to get close to her before. You should be safe." Yuzu had heard scary rumors and... felt this man should be warned. She sniffed again, pulling her yukata around her more...as if that would help. In doge form she'd be fine. But this cold messed up her power something fierce. So annnoooying.

Kaimu's tone should have warned her. Looking at his face made her...shiver strongly. It...was not something she felt was bad. A small smile appeared on her face, she seemed pleased with him now. "I shall listen to your impertinent and unasked for advice. Since you seem to actually have a backbone in that mess of jelly, Kaimu."

Her frown appeared again as his playful tone reappeared. She gave a large sigh and rolled her eyes. "Once again the silly returns. Its..not as if I want you to be so playful. Y-you can guard me better by being stern! And foreboding. Forboding is good. I won't get into that situation again. My power is just...malfunctioning."

"A...mothers...what?" Glancing at Kaimu, she rolled her eyes even as a smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. It sounded delicious... "I hope this soup is up to some sort of standard. If you fail me I shall be most displeased, mr playful."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:01 pm

Kuroshi was laughing rather loudly in the rogue's mind at the noble's comment which he ignored.

Another chuckle escaped him, "Ne~? Isn't good I'm like this though? If they don't take me seriously then it'll be a surprise when I turn serious, no? Not that I'm doing that now though, as you've seen before this is how I usually am."

He was happy she was taking his advice though, it would be best for her to stay out of those situations...especially since she was of noble lineage. A beautiful, noble, woman wandering the streets of Rukon...that just spelled dangerous. He wasn't sure if she knew self defense or anything, but in the dog form she at least had claws and fangs at her disposal.

"A mother's cooking." He replied, his smile softening. "It's common for mothers to cook for their children if they require food out here...and sometimes no matter what it's unique to anything else. It makes one feel warm and nice...hmm, and cared for and loved I'd say."

He gave a laugh at the nickname she'd chosen to give him, before giving the noble woman a wink. "Of course, if it isn't to your liking then I shall make it up to you in anyway you see feet, Yuzu-tan~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:24 pm

"You truly are the rogue character in this adventure. So tricky and slippery, hiding behind masks." Even as Yuzu's eyebrows drew together her eyes sparkled in happiness. Which she promptly got rid of with a sneeze. They were starting to become useful. She didn't need this trickster knowing anything.

It was something she had noticed a while ago, but never really thought of. Mothers out here cooked more than hers. She had played with their children and even gotten treats when she was a dog from many. Another quick glance to the tricky playful man, to make sure he was looking at her as she tried to hide another smile. How dare her mouth act like this! "My mother would probably burn down the estate if she tried. I am well cared for by my maids. Hmph. I don't need love filled soup Sir Playful."

That...that scoundrel?! What could he be planning! How dare he..wink. Yuzu hid a slight blush by turning her head. "That ridiculous and unimaginative nickname will have to go then if this...so called love filled soup does not, and will not, meet my standards. Also you shall be mine for a whole day. From sunrise to sunset.
These are the conditions I set forth now for this wager."

"I-If it is up to my impeccable standards then I shall be your servant for a day and to as you please as well! I give you my solemn oath and swear on my clans honor!" Yuzuki had to turn away and look down. What... why had... no! This fever was going to be the end of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:34 pm

He could only give a grin in response to her comment, though she was a bit too on the nose for comfort; not that he'd let that show in his expression.

The rogue had to suppress a laugh at the statement about her mother, "I suppose it's good you have your maids then. Hehe, mmm...My mother used to cook fish a lot; though it was mostly because we lived by a river. There were always fish swimming around, I'd catch 'em and she'd cook 'em."

Sometimes he got tired of fish because of that, but he nowadays he missed it...it was a given though, never knowing what you had until it wasn't there anymore. He probably could have tried to learn from her how to cook, but then again he'd never replicate it perfectly.

At Yuzuki's wager he couldn't help but raise a brow. "Oohh~? Alright then, I agree."

He had already agreed to guard and look out for her when she was around, so it wouldn't really be any different other than the fact she wouldn't be a dog.

"Well, we'll find out soon who emerges victorious then." Kaimu smirked before motioning to the wooden building just ahead. "That's the place~!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Yuzukis eyes narrowed at the thought of fish. She liked it but... "Fish is flea bitten fuzzball food. Those awful mean scratching your nose when you want only to be frie- It is below one such as I. My elegant pure nobel dog lineage doesn't consort with cats or their...catrelated things. Hmph."

Still..Sir Playful seemed happy about it. "I am sure you will enjoy more fish again. From rivers. Where fish live. Ocean fish tastes the best though. Tuna and cod...not that I like fish. Its cat food." Yuzuki grew slightly flustered at the end, but covered it up nicely.

Yuzuki had a strangely foreboding feeling as Kaimu raised an eyebrow. She raised one in return before waving a hand dismissively. "It is a predecided victory. I shall feel saddened when you admit defeat, such a worthy foe you are Sir Playful."

The building didn't look like much and th noble woman smirked for a few moments before covering it up with a customary frown. She followed Kaimu inside, fighting the urge to gloat more over her immenant victory.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Kaimu gave a small laugh, unable to suppress it at the thought of Yuzuki in her dog form trying to get at the fish. She may have just wanted to play with them, but obvious they'd thought different. It was...amusing.

"I haven't had many ocean fish...though maybe I haven't had any at all...I can't really recall. If you say it's good though I believe you." He smiled, almost giving another chuckle at her 'dislike' of the dish.

Yuzuki was very confident that she'd win this little bet, perhaps she would; being a noble meant having rather...rich tastes most of the time. While the food here was good, it wasn't five-star dining like he figured nobility was accustomed to.

They entered the building, and her confidence just seemed to grow. He gave a friendly wave at Sae, who was fixing meals behind the counter. She smiled in return, welcoming him and Yuzuki.

"I'm sorry I ran off so suddenly, Sae-tan~."

"Oh don't you worry about apologizing, though you ran off in such a hurry you didn't pick up your payment for helping me with the customers."

"Ah, about that." Kaimu started, "I was thinking maybe...I could get two orders of your soup instead. What I earned should be enough, I believe."

Sae smiled, "That's perfectly fine. Just sit anywhere you'd like and I'll have it out to you two soon."

She seemed happy to see Kaimu with a friend, or she assumed it was a friend anyway. Perhaps it was the girl he'd rushed off to meet after hearing the other residents gossip? If so, the woman was glad he'd found her; since the gossip among the district had made it seem like she'd been quite distressed.

"Alright, anywhere specific you'd like to sit?" Kaimu asked, turned to Yuzuki with his usual smile.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:33 pm

"When you are my servant I shall treat you to such things. Even if only for a day, I would not mistreat one of my own." This might have been the first warning sign that Yuzu was taking the wager too seriously. Way, way too seriously. She was immune to Kaimus flirty smiles, ignoring their shine. She sneezed twice in succession, rubbing her nose lightly. It was a bit warmer in here at least.

As he greeted the woman who owned the place, Yuzuki gave a low formal bow as her braid tumbled over her shoulder. "Greetings, Lady Sae. This man has expounded on the glories of your soup for treating such common things as the cold I suffer from at the moment. This unworthy one requests that you allow her to pay for such things in place of Sir Playful."

Rising up after such a display as if it was normal, Yuzuki gave a haughty glare at Kaimu's smile and sniffed as she headed for a table. The sniff was really for her cold but he didn't need to know. Taking a seat, her posture was perfect even as she kept shooting glances around the room and soaking in the atmosphere. Her curious eyes never stayed in one place and a few smiles almost broke through her imperial gaze. The table she picked gave her lots to look at. "This shall be sufficient."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Sae couldn't help but smile, "Oh dear, you don't have to worry they're on the house. Let's hope that cold of yours gets knocked out soon so you'll be feeling better. They can be so troublesome."

Kaimu followed her to the table, seating himself across from her while Sae busied herself with making the soup fresh. "She usually refuses most help, so when she let me today I was happy. I don't know her very well but I do know she likes to do things on her own. Prepare all the food, deliver to all the tables...it's a lot of work."

His voices sounded a bit far off, as if he were thinking, but he quickly returned to his usual stature as he smiled again.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 pm

Yuzuki nodded, giving a thoughtful hm. As the woman left, she turned her attentions fully on the man sitting across from her. "She is a wonderful and generous woman. I shall reward her handsomely."

It...was interesting to hear about her though and Yuzuki's posture changed as she leaned forward with golden eyes sparkling. "I see. So she is hardworking as well. Why she is so full of virtues her so-" a sneeze interrupted "-up must be work even if it does not beat others."

"...You are distracted. Spit it out, or don't waste my precious time Sir Playful. Do you have some love far away who Sae makes you pine for? You are hiding behind your thin mask once more." Yuzu's red lined eyes narrowed. "You have more masks than even I d- than even I deeeee...fry. yes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:05 am

"H-huh?" Kaimu was a bit surprised at the question, but didn't take long before he returned to his usual self; giving a chuckle. "Oh no, nothing like that. I'm not one to...hold relationships. I'm always traveling so I can't. It'd be nice I suppose but, I wouldn't want to trouble someone with all my traveling."

He thought for a moment though, before he began speaking again.

"Maybe Sae reminds me a bit of my mother? Personality wise that is. She was hardworking, always doing her best to make sure my brother and I grew up properly and had good lives, she never put herself before us, of course we helped but when we were young she sometimes would be stubborn and not allow it...telling us to go play like kids should."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:25 am

"Your mask keeps dropping Sir Hidden. You should do more to keep it in place." Yuzuki commented blankly at the rogue, merely making an observation with her frown. Kaimu was some sort of mystery person... but it wasn't hard to recognize someone with hidden faces such as she.

Yuzuki rolled her eyes at his next comment. "I know nothing of your commoner ways... but I am sure there are some who wouldn't mind it. You are too playful. Flippant. You don't want anyone close at all even as you say things like that., Sir Masked. Either that or you wish to be wooed as a blushing bride. Chased down your alter." Yuzuki had no idea what possessed her to say such things and she felt bad...but it didn't once show on her face.

"....ah. So...that's what you mean, Sir Liar. You miss your mother and thus like to come help here and relive your childhood. Its...not bad I suppose I must admit." Her words said one thing while her expression and eyes said another. She...wanted more. Is that what mothers were like? She sneezed a few times while shivering. M "maybe you should elaborate more on such...love. It may help heal my cold since mothers love is apparently magical.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:36 am

"It's stressful on the body, to move around so much; I wouldn't want to put that pressure on anyone if they chose to follow." He replied though couldn't help but chuckle a little at the bride comment. It was silly, not true but still amusing.

He raised a brow when she suggested elaborating, but he smiled again as he began to talk more.

"Well, it was just her but no matter what she didn't let that get her down. She never made it look like we were a burden to her, but a blessing instead. She was happy, she was happy to make us happy. I knew it was hard on her, taking care of two kids on her own but she never let that show, never let us see that it was hard on her. When we were older she started letting us help out, we were glad because it meant we could lighten her workload. I helped get food to cook and some of the things that required heavy lifting, my brother helped her clean and grow things like vegetables for us to eat later. Whenever one of us got sick she'd always be there, at our sides with what we'd need to help us get better. It was hard, living like that, but we were happy. We were together and that's what mattered."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 am

"Mm I see. Many people do though. A lot of the people in the li-there's nomad groups all over. You'd just have to be prepared is all." Yuzuki raised and eyebrow of disdain in return. "Your excuses are flimsy and unbecoming of you Sir Wishy Wash."

Leaning forward eagerly, she stopped just in time to turn it into a bored stance. Her head tilted slightly in her hands and her elbows on the table, she forgot her manners as she listened with interested eyes and a bored expression. A few sneezes sounded before she talked again.

Her voice was forced to be rather uninterested, she didn't want to seem too eager. "Well that is a rather sweet story I suppose. Whre were you other parent? In the rukon you must have some sort of father unlike... n-nothing. Anyways why would two children have to perform such labors? Though it seems common for children here to work like that... you are not together now though. Are they back home waiting for your fated family reunion?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:44 pm

Kaimu gave a chuckle in response, "I suppose."

When she asked about his family though, about some reunion and his father, he averted his gaze for a moment. She seemed to be taking most things well, but he didn't want to dampen her mood, he could see the interest in her eyes even though she was trying to mask it.

"Well...my father died, my brother's father...he's still around somewhere but we're not on good terms...or at least he's not on good terms with me." He answered, "As for my mother and brother, they're not around anymore either, she never let it show but I think when my brother's father left and all that work was placed on her...it took it's toll and even though she hid it all of that work and stress won out in the end. My brother, well...he was killed. So now it's just me." He ended it with a small smile, but even to the most oblivious of people it would be obvious it was just another so-called mask. "Now, soup should be done soon. I didn't mean to get so depressing on you. So-rry~."

Just like he'd said, Sae came along with their two bowls of soup; smiling at them and hoping they enjoyed their meal before giving a friendly nod before returning to the counter to take new orders that came in.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:57 pm

Yuzuki's smirked as Kaimu acknowledged her points as correct. He was seriously such a wishy washy liar person. What in the world had Captain Mehra seen in him? He would do as a bodyguard, the man knew enough... but Yuzuki was put off by how insincere he was. Her eyes narrowed at the enigma presented here in the form of a weird man who.wasn't trustworthy at all yet seemed to garner trust. Maybe his actions? She'd have to find out.

He seemed keen to reveal his deep inner turmoil. If she were to hazard a guess, this would be partway through their the first few chapters. Here the heroine would fall for him. As if. Still... it must have been not nice for him. Having the people around you all gone would hurt. She'd mi- be perturbed if all the fun people left. Reaching out, Yuzu awkwardly patted one of Kaimus hands...though as if she expected him to bite. "There there. You have friends now. I think. You must have some. If not I suppose I could deign to be yours. Only in dog form though. You are too fake right now for me to like you much."

Really Yuzu? Part of her felt bad for her comments, and a slight tinge of red appeared though it could be mistaken for her fever flush. He was alone and she wasn't...good at comfort. She didn't talk to people enough and get their sad stories enough to know how to respond. And with this faker what could you do?

The soup came out and Yuzu gave a small smile and thanked the woman with a regal nod. Holding the bowl and chopsticks, she gave Kaimu a small glance before looking at the bowl conspicuously. "If you want to tell me such things I do have enough time to listen. But if you don't think it would help wasting our mutual time...would be a bother. Now! Let us see what this soup is made of. Prepare yourself."

Yuzuki took a sip and an unreadable expression came over her face. She pulled a few pieces of the ingredients out and chewed them slowly, that same expression on her face. A few more bites and her elegant actions became a bit more rough as she stuffed her face. "Oh no..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next