(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Before he could respond, he watched as Yuzuki went to try her soup; the moment 'oh no' left her mouth a wide smirk covered his face. "Eehh~? So how is it, Yuzu-tan~?"

He gave a light, happy chuckle, taking this chance to respond to her earlier words. "Well, I didn't mean to talk about all that sad stuff; truly. I wanted to give you the truth is all. I'm happy now and I do have friends." He had smiled brightly when she'd offer to be his friend. He'd already considered her one, even if she hadn't. "Annnnd~ I'd be more than happy to be friends with you too, whatever form!"

She may see him as fake, but he didn't mind. To him, he was who he was. Sure, things from the past hurt still and he still may hold some anger towards the Seireitei for the incident with his brother; but he was putting forth the effort to stay lighthearted and happy as he lived on.

There was also the part about him being a rogue though he hadn't exactly come forward about...he wasn't quite sure if it'd be alright to tell Yuzuki about that and perhaps that was one of the things she could tell he was hiding, even if she didn't know what exactly. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be, whether she'd freak out or be okay with it like Lakshimi had been when she'd learned he wasn't a threat. It wasn't something predictable, and there was no way every one he came across would simply be so accepting of that fact; no matter how he acted.

This was fine though, how things were. Sure she had those beliefs about him and her attitude towards him wasn't the kindest...but it was amusing in a way.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 am

Ignoring his question for now, Yuzuki continued to eat the soup. She did feel a bit better, her minor cold probably would be helped by this. She rarely got sick, her constitution rather strong though that was part of her clan's specialty. Loyalty, honor and fortitude! The cold wouldn't get in the way of anything she wanted to see... but wouldn't allow her to properly transform.

Snorting, Yuzuki tried not to choke on her soup as Kaimu spoke more. That bright smile suited him, but she felt a bit... amused by his words. Should she comment that this form had few friends? ...it wasn't like she needed them. She was fine with the...two she had. She wouldn't comment, that smile was nice enough that she would let it go... "You can consider me one. But I may not you. It would be dishonorable! A liar being a friend? I am very loyal to my friends, and I am not sure I can trust you, Sir Rogue."

Of course her mouth had other ideas. However it was too late, she had finished her soup. Her face grew grave though a blush was all over it. It was obvious she knew how to hide feelings well, though her words were stilted. "...a wager is sacred and I do not lie. Master, what would you have me do for you?"

Bowing her head to him took effort... but a wager was a wager. The soup had been amazing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:36 am

A bit too on the nose with that nickname...

He didn't let his slight surprise show though, and simply continued smiling. "That's fine, Yuzu-tan~. It's true, there are some things I keep to myself; but everyone has a few secrets, hmm?"

She was right though, he hadn't exactly done anything to earn much trust. A wandering swordsman, not the most trustworthy of people...

Kaimu had to suppress a smirk. Master? She was certainly getting into the role of that wager of their's.

"Hopefully that soup will help knock out that cold." He continued before gaining a thoughtful expression. "Let's see...well before anything. Yuzuki? If you'd like I can get you another layer of clothing. I kind of rushed when I heard the situation and I know that yukata is rather light which isn't good for your cold."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 pm

"You keep your secrets over there on your side of things, Master Rogue. I'll keep mine over here and it will all be fine." Yuzuki couldn't keep her pouting tone from her voice, though she nodded as he spoke about it knocking the cold right out. "I do feel a bit better, my constitution is strong."

Her nose felt a bit cleared and though she was still slightly feverish it...wasn't much. Looking down at the illfitting clothing, she frowned and tugged at it. It really was thin... She sighed, a bit exasperated and leaned a head on her hand. "A Masters job is to supply his servant with suitable clothing. However, because you are a simple man... I can supply my own money towards clothing. But I shall require your help with my hair, it is too long to just leave like this. Do you know how to braid or tie up hair, Master Liar?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:44 pm

"That's great to hear." Kaimu responded at the knowledge the soup seemed to be helping some. "As for hair, I can braid or tie. Whichever you prefer."

He mostly tied his hair but braiding was something he'd learned but not necessarily used. He'd made friends within one of the districts once and had been asked to babysit for a couple of hours and keep an eye on a shop. The shopkeepers daughter had gotten bored and he'd allowed her to mess with his hair which ended in a lesson in braiding for him.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 6:58 pm

Yuzu gave one experimental sniffle and realized her nose was clearing up a bit more, her frown turning into a happy smile as she rubbed it slightly. It always felt..off when she couldn't smell.

Looking at his own hair, long enough to do things with and she nodded. "Then it is settled Master. You shall help me braid my hair and put it up, thus removing the issues with it. Then you shall take me to where clothes can be grabbed, I shall buy an overclothing and we shall continue on our way."

Saying master was one thing but her tone said... she was in charge still. Catching herself, she sighed. "And then after, you shall tell me what is required of me to complete my wager properly. Please."

(OOC: This is mean and awful and you should feel bad I am SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\ )
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:06 pm

"Oooof course~!" Kaimu grinned, "Ah, for your hair let's head into the Sae-tan's lounging room. I was staying here for the night so she won't mind. It's nicer and less crowded in there so it'll be easier. You can sit on the couch and I'll start on your hair."

This restaurant was also Sae's home, everything behind the door behind the counter being her home while the front was the establishment. It was how most businesses were in the Rukon, most not being able to keep multiple buildings so they were just combined.

If they were in there they wouldn't have to worry about the floor dirtying it too much or anyone accidentally messing it up in passing.

[OOC: No anger only love <3 ( ̄ー ̄)]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:16 pm

"Very well then. Which way?" Yuzuki stood from her seat, grabbing up the hair she had draped and tied rather untidily. Despite its straight and silky length, it was rather thick and she had an armful of the extremely long locks.

"A couch sounds comfortable, this may take a bit. You are thinking quite well Master. Good job." Starting to move, she looked around trying to figure out where to go. It seemed like there was only one way to head, to a door behind the counter, and rather without thinking she headed for it.

(OOC: (⊙︿⊙✿)

(⊙︿⊙)>✿

*EXPLODES ON RUKU'S LIFE*)
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

It seemed Yuzuki had figured out the way to go, though it really was the only place too go; so, the rogue followed behind her and headed into the much quieter lounging room.

"Okay, now here at least it won't get dirty." He said, waiting for Yuzuki to get comfortable on the couch since well, getting her hair braided would likely take some time due to it's extreme length.

[OOC: ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚ pls kitty. pls]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

Yuzuki gave a laugh, a rather happy one, at the site of the couch and made herself comfortable. Holding out her hair for the redhead to take, she closed her eyes in bliss. It felt nice to rest after her day of running...

"Its too pretty to get dirt on it. I like its color when its out of the bath, it almost shimmers!...I am allowed to be slightly vain about my hair. Hmph." Yuzuki petting her hair slightly, turning red and looking away as she realized it was probably rude to ramble like that and...she was supposed to be his servant. Maybe he wasn't so bad... if he was just helping her like this.

"...you aren't an awful person. Just a masked one. Thats...fine. I guess."

[OOC: no pls for you. you can't escape]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Kaimu pulled a nearby stool over to the couch, getting a better angle at working on Yuzuki's hair once she was comfortable rather than sitting beside her on the couch to do it. He never knew anyone could grow their hair this long, but the noble woman had somehow succeeded in doing so.

"I'm not surprised, you must take really good care of it." Considering it color, it was easy to picture it shimmering if it were wet. If the light were to hit it a certain way while it was like that perhaps it would? He gave a smile at her final words, "I appreciate that. Thank you, Yuzu-tan. It's nice to know you don't think too ill of me." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:20 pm

"I have help. My maids really make sure its stays soft, its such a hassle though but I am not allowed to cut it too much. In dog form its much easier to get around..." Yuzuki sighed, as much as she loved her hair it...was admittedly a huge hassle if she transformed back and wasn't at home. Maybe it...was something they did just to try and make her running off less likely?

It bore thinking over, which she could do while handing her hair over to the man who made himself comfortable. She closed her eyes and sighed, waving one hand a bit haphazardly. "Why would you even care what I think about you? You are a ridiculous trickster. My opinion is like dust in the wind to one such as you."

"...Welcome Kaimu." She supposed he did get a welcome, even if it was a bit begrudgingly given.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:32 pm

"Well, I suppose...but I don't want to leave a bad impression on those I consider friends or other nice people, even if I'm not considered a friend in return." He laughed light. "I may have to keep a few things to myself, but in return I try to be as honest as possible and make the visits I have enjoyable. I'm always moving around so much. I hardly get to see friends very often...it's a wonder they consider me one, it makes me happy they do though. So I value your opinion, Yuzu-tan."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 8:51 pm

"You are making me feel guilty for my lack of trust towards a random man I met today who did save me from admittedly bad people, but who I can only trust based on the words of one of the strongest Captains in the Seireitei." Yuzuki sighed deeply, the sigh of one doing things she didn't want to do.

"...I guess since you are pretty open about everything else... I could...maybe... call you a friend. You are braiding my hair. And you are nice. And you have barely ANY friends... which I don't either. Hideki... is...my only real friend friend... And Masaru is a person I steal cookies from..." She ticked off the people she could call friends with one finger and it was depressingly sad. Her lip quivered a bit.

"I will visit you, but why do you move around so much if you are that lonely that you'd want to be friends with a woman who insults you?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 9:06 pm

"Ehhh, I guess when you're in dog form our visits didn't count then~?" Kaimu replied with a slight pout but he wasn't being serious about it. "I'm glad though! Another friend~!"

Stealing cookies from Shirakawa's boy? He'd almost wanted to make a joke, but stopped himself since doing so would certainly raise questions.

"Mm? Something wrong?" He asked, noticing he mood seemed to drop some after the mention of her friends. Perhaps it was due to not having many? She had mentioned she didn't...

Her next question though brought the rogue slight internal panic. What was he supposed to say to that? Any answer other than the truth had holes...obvious ones...despite that though, he brought himself to answer.

"I'm a wanderer, I enjoy my friends company...I really do, but a wanderer must wander. It's difficult for me to stay in one place." More like he couldn't. "It's a shame, it'd be good to just settle down somewhere but it would be extremely difficult. I like exploring everywhere, there's always new and exciting things I could come across. So that's why whenever I do get to see my friends, I'm always happy plus I can share stories with them on things I've seen if they would like to hear them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 4:00 pm

"Some of the most evil people will bend over backwards for utterly adorable animals. I can't trust my dog judgement on this." Yuzuki narrowed her eyes as if to discern whether Kaimu was really pouty or not. Still she figured he deserved SOME bones. "Yes. I suppose I shall add you to my list. The Heir of the Morinaga calls you friend, Master. Feel honored."

"N-Nothing's wrong at all! Quality over quantity!" At his questions she stuttered and looked away, saying some weird things in her effort to stop his prying questions.

His words made her frown, though she understood them well. He wanted to wander and it was enough to override his wish for long term friends. How noble and awful his urge must be. Yuzuki sniffled from more than just her cold, wiping a few stray tears. "Master, it is so sad to hear that...but if you have that urge and dream...let nothing stop you! Wander and learn all the new things you can! Go forth and explore! Your friends will understand this urge and accept you if they are true friends!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 5:02 am

Quote :
"Some of the most evil people will bend over backwards for utterly adorable animals. I can't trust my dog judgement on this."

"Well, that's true. Guess you have a point." Kaimu gave a chuckle, "I am honored, Yuzu-tan~."

She quickly denied anything being wrong, which he half-figured she'd do. She was right though, quality or quantity was the case. One didn't need a thousand friends to feel good. As long as they were good friends that cared about you and you them then that's all you'd ever need.

He gave a nod at her next words, his smile softening some. "Mm, I will and whenever I meet up with you or my other friends I'll be sure to share any interesting stories of my travels if anything happens to occur!"

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 am

"Hmph." Yuzuki turned her nose up at Kaimu's playful tone, even as a small smirk appeared on her face. He seemed to be taking a while on her hair, which was normal but...it would help if she could see more from this couch.

A very excited look appeared on her face for another brief moment before a carefully schooled look of disinterest appeared. "Well, I suppose as a friend it would be my duty to listen to your words... I could hear your burdens of stories and lighten your load."

"Don't go out of your way though. Its not like I really want to hear too many." Scoffing, she stretched her arms out a bit and rubbed the tattoos covering them lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:10 am

Kaimu was nearly done with her hair, almost anyway...it was quite long so it was probably taking longer than usual. He wanted to give another laugh as she feigned disinterest; having sensed a momentary moment of excitement from her before she'd banished it.

"Wellll, my travels bring me to some rather interesting places. There was one nice fishing district, since it was near a rather active river. Lot's of mud and such there but the people were nice. There were a lot of children living there too, I suppose it's one of the easier districts for children to live in, since it's nearby to food if they have a spiritual signature."

The children in that district almost seemed to outnumber adults there, he supposed they'd lived together...most of them anyway and were similar to a pack but they'd been rather fun to be around.

"It was a lot of fun, lots of nice people." He added, glancing at the tattoos for a moment that Yuzuki had. Perhaps it was something pertaining to her clan, he wasn't in the know-how of all the things that involved nobility. They looked interesting though, from what he could see.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:22 am

"That sounds... highly odd. I wonder if they group together in gangs for protection? It would make sense, the smaller children need more to defend and protect themselves." Yuzuki mused to herself, thinking about the people she had run across herself. Most children were kind to her, especially the ones in such gangs. They liked how soft and warm she was...

"The fishing makes it easier, and safer from adults... Huh. I'll need to mark this down when I get back. I...keep a running diary of things I encounter. I-I am a scholar...of sorts..." At least in that she made observations and wrote down things she experienced or learned. Sort of like nature diary... but with people.

Lifting her head up, she noticed he was far enough down for her to move and look at him. A small frown wormed her way to her face as she examined the braid... it was well done. Reaching out one pale hand, except for the splash of red near her wrist, she frowned more. "...A master really shouldn't be doing this for a servant."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 2:45 am

"Possibly, they worked rather well with their group." Kaimu answered, "A scholar of sorts? That sounds like you do a lot of work and writing but it also sounds interesting. I was never good at keeping a journal or things like that, if I tried I always forgot."

This time, Kaimu didn't hold back a chuckle. "Then consider it an act of a friend. Though, if you wanted to look at it from the master perspective then...hm...it would be inefficient for one's servant with such long hair to keep it down like that for they could trip and hurt themselves. If they hurt themselves too badly they wouldn't be able to do what their master asks of them."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:01 am

"...I need to keep in practice of doing things like that. As the next head, I need to keep records of many different things." Yuzuki pulled the finished braid to her, examining her silky hair with her hands as she felt along the length. It was even, it wouldn't pull in places... She was used to the weight of her hair so the braid wouldn't hurt her either. His words were true and she glanced back at his with red-tattoo rimmed eyes. "I suppose you do have a point. Too bad you only have me as your servant, otherwise you could order your other to do this. You could also order me to cut it all off as it would be easier to take care of. It is vain of a servant to have such hair as I do."

"...Do you laugh at me?" Yuzuki flipped herself around and glared at Kaimu, her braid still in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:12 am

"No no, I'm not laughing at you. I was laughing mostly at myself that time...when I mentioned my trouble at keeping things like journals. I see all these things yet forget to keep any sort of log on it...guess my brain's enough." Kaimu replied, "As for the servant and master thing...You like your hair like that, no? So why would I ask you to cut it? That's a rather cruel order, not something I'd ever ask of you."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:18 am

"I could bring you books and paper. I have a backpack for dog form, I mostly use it to steal cookies though. Shirakawa makes rather yummy ones, I force him to fill the whole thing." That was something she could do! She could provide a scholar in the making with the means to do things!

As Kaimu spoke though, Yuzuki looked at her hair and played with it lightly, a small blush on her face as she looked away. "So you are a kind master. That pleases me. Now, where shall I get another clothing item? I feel better but... I do not think I could transform at this time back into my dog form. This yukata shows too much."

She shifted the top of the yukata to try and cover up her neck more. She didn't like those tattoos showing too much...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:24 am

"Well, if you'd like to...I don't know how well kept a journal would be though. As I said, I'm rather forgetful of things like that. Though, I can give it a try." He chuckled, though this time he had the image of dog form Yuzuki getting a bag full of cookies in his mind thanks to her words. "A backpack full of cookies? They must be delicious."

At the mention of the extra clothing piece, Kaimu smiled and stood. "Right, I'll get that. Be right back."

He left the room momentarily, heading towards the back where the room he'd been staying in and all was before returning with a long-sleeved, larger haori she could use. It was a deep blue in color, almost black but color wasn't as important as the fact it would provide more covering for her.

"This should work, it's long enough and large enough, it should definitely help with the yukata."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)   Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Comes Trouble (Doge pt II)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next