(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:29 pm

"..." Mia let out another squeak, burying her face in the cloak as a glance up showed Masa's smile. She had THOUGHT she could handle such things now! How come she was having such trouble again!?

Trying her hardest, she reached out and placed her hand near him, but that was as far as she could make it. "...I'm s-sorry for how I'm acting... I...its still... even if its you I still...shyness..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 9:40 pm

"It's alright." Masaru's smile softened as his hand moved to rest gently on top of hers as he held it. "I understand, Mia. It's not something you need to apologize for."

Even if things had gotten easier for her, it would still take more time and patience until it improved more. He didn't mind, he was happy though to see how much she'd improved with her shyness towards him since they'd met and happy about were they were now.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:00 pm

"I'm better... I-I'm not hiding in my cloak..." Mia muttered to herself mostly to distract her from Masa's hand on hers. She flipped it up so she could squeeze his back, a tiny hidden smile inside of the cloak pressed against her face before she let it move down so Masa could see her face again.

"E-Even if its...only mostly you I can... go without the cloak..." Mia glanced up, giving him another shy smile. Looking around at the rest of the garden, she took a deep breath to try and calm herself again and speak regularly with him. "...Your garden is really nice Masa. How do you...get it to not die?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:11 pm

"You're not and I'm happy you've been able to have it off or at least keep your hood down around me, you're getting better. It'll take time but if being able to talk with others is something you truly want I'm sure it'll get easier." He explained, "but, again i'm truly happy you've gotten more comfortable around me."

Masaru looked out at the garden at Mia's question, "Well, I tend to it whenever it needs tending to but I do have help...the servants here, some of them mostly deal with keeping the grounds looking fresh and well kept. I help whenever I can though, at least in the area outside of my room...since this place helps me relax I think it's only fair I help take care of it."

Though there was still that hole in the wall he needed to fix; he'd used it to sneak out in his youth but...that wasn't necessary anymore.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:32 pm

"I...want to talk to people. Without the cloak. Its my goal." Mia reached out with her other hand, holding Masa's with both hands now as she stared down at it. She had a determined glow to her eyes, finally looking after staring at their combined hands for a few moments.

"Thank you for all your help. You've made me so happy with your understanding and friendship." Mia got it out with no pauses or stutters, the first part coming out much much easier than the second though. Her mind couldn't help adding 'and more now...' to the end silently which caused her finally faded from a blush face to light up. Would she ever go without red tint around him anymore?

Looking around, she glanced down at the fishies and other plants nearby. This place was lovely... if she wanted could hers look like this? Doubtful, she had no servants... But maybe one day. "It shows... I am glad you have servants, actually. You work so hard, you need people around you to take on things sometimes so you don't try to do it all yourself Masa."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 pm

"Welcome." Masaru smiled, "and I'm sure with more time and patience you'll be able to overcome your shyness. I'll be by your side rooting you on as well."

He felt his blush return a little after saying that, but he'd meant it. He'd be there to support her however he could with her goal, if she needed advice he'd do his best to give it to her or if she just wanted to spend time with him or if she just didn't want to be alone.

"I'm glad I have help as well, otherwise it'd be nearly impossible for me to keep everything here under control...ahaha..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:23 pm

"...O-Okay. I will count on you..." Mia's face flushed at his words once more, the red tint too strong to ignore but her happiness at what Masa said causing her head to tilt. Her eyes closed and the happiest smile once again appeared against her shyness' will.

He really was lucky in some ways though Mia never felt bad about what he had. He had so much more worry and work than she did, he needed these others to help him. "I-I'll help in any way I can as well. Just ask me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:34 pm

"Mm, I'll do my best whenever I'm needed. Promise." Masaru gave the hand that was still clasped with his a small squeeze while her other still rested above his, "and whenever I need help I'll be sure to let you know."

It was nice, being a shoulder to lean on but also having in return in case he was in need of one himself. That mutual support...it was comforting.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:42 pm

"And I'll do my best too! Thank you..." Mia's smile was still bright but she opened her eyes as Masa squeezed her hand. It was comforting with him, she felt more at ease when she wasn't freaking out over silly things.

Which...speaking of silly things... Glancing into his room, Mia gave a small laugh as one hand moved from his to brush back her hair again. "So...may I see your glorious Zanpakuto? You have a special place to hold it..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 pm

"Mm? My zanpakutou?" Masaru glanced over at it before his eyes returned to Mia, his smile soft. "Sure, I don't mind."

Her hand still in his, he stood; waiting patiently for her to stand before he led them both back into his room to where his sword was kept. He let go of her hand momentarily to turn the lights on so she could see it better before returning to her side.

"This is Gokkan no Ikari." He smiled, motion to Mia that if she wanted to pick it up to examine it she could.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:33 am

"Thank you." Mia grinned and stood up carefully, not letting go of Masa's hand as he took her back into his bedroom. She didn't mind going back in there, even if her face was a bit red. She had been in his bed! It would be ridiculous to turn too red just because she was in here now!

Looking at the sword, she nodded and reached out at Masa's urging. Picking up his weapon, she held it carefully as she examined the hilt and guard. The flower shape was lovely and she smiled, not unsheathing it without Masa's expression permission. "Its so beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:39 am

Masaru gave a nod and smiled, "Thank you."

He was sure, even if Gokkan no Ikari was the silent type, that he was pleased to hear that as well.

He gave a nod when he caught a glance from Mia, if she wanted to view the blade she could; he didn't mind. It took great care to keep his zanpakutou in top shape and their bond was strong throughout all the decades they'd been partners.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 1:50 am

"Welcome." Mia smiled at Masa, lifting it up and holding the hilt with practiced hands. She was used to a much longer sword, this one was easier to lift and slide from its sheathe. The blade was much easier to wield in such short quarters and she held it careful not to move it too much around as she looked.

"I bet it serves you well and strongly, its much more than beautiful." She didn't want to ask about the spirit, that would be rude. However she hoped Masaru had a nice one, one...not like Mia's. Even if it had been her only friend for years... IF you could call that friendship.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:01 am

"He does, even if I try to avoid fights when I can." Masaru answered, "When it comes down to a battle though he hasn't let me down once. If it weren't for Ikari I sometimes wonder how I'd be...during that time...it was difficult to keep myself together but Ikari helped me."

When it came to battling, while he didn't enjoy things coming down to it, he was thankful for his power and Ikari's abilities, even if he didn't make use of all of them. That strength kept him out of serious danger and had saved him on multiple accounts. Their bond was something he was grateful to have.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:25 am

"He's a he?" Mia sheathed the sword, holding it out as if to put it back before an impulsive gesture overtook her at Masa's words. The man she cared for had had such a horrible thing happen to him and. Been there for him when he had needed it, even then.

Kissing the hilt with a beet red face, she put it back and looked down as she bowed. "Thank you Gokkan no Ikari for being there for Masa."

She couldn't look at Masa, instead as she straightened she pulled her hair over her shoulder and looked to the side. Her friend and more... had been helped and she had wanted to thank such a loyal weapon. She was weird...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 am

Masaru felt his face redden at Mia's actions, his eyes moving down as he averted his gaze before nodding. "He is and...I'm sure...he's pleased to hear that."

The spirit had given no vocal response, but it was expected of him; at most he'd likely give a nod to acknowledge her thanks and maybe a few words but for now he said nothing.

Looking back at Mia he gave a smile, a sheepish chuckle of sorts escaping him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:47 am

Giving a small smile at Masa's words, she couldn't help still feeling weird about her actions. Kissing...his zanpakuto... at least the spirit hadn't objected. Though would Masaru ever tell her? Yes. She trusted him to be honest and he wouldn't lie about this...

"S-Sorry. I...kissed your sword without permission... Oh! T-that came out wrong!" Mia had been in the process of turning her head to look at the icy eyed captain again when she heard a deep rumbling laugh inside of her head. Covering her face with her hands she spoke to Masa to try to explain.

"Hono...is a lady...and she likes...d-dirty jokes!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 am

"It...It's fine, I don't mind...and if he did I would tell you." Masaru replied, unable to help but give a small laugh when she explained her own zanpakutou. "I see, Ikari is...very quiet, but he's helpful when I need guidance or advice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 am

"Ikari sounds really nice, Masa. You are very lucky." Mia finally could look up, knowing now that she hadn't bothered either one of them. She gave him a soft smile and laugh in return, nodding her head as she stepped away from his weapon.

"Hono is playful, she likes setting fires and helping me with that end... But she was the only one I talked to for a very long time. Other than...any children who came to the library or I saw. S-She...calls me a nerd for my games..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:30 am

"I am, I'm grateful to have him as my zanpakutou." He replied, smiling before listening to her give more information on her own. Playful...he supposed that could be a term well fitting to a fire zanpakutou, fires were...hard to control, so playful could be fitting in a sense...

"I see, at least you had someone to talk to when you were alone...at least." He wasn't sure if that was a good thing, as he wasn't particularly sure if they were very close but...having someone there to talk too when there was no one seemed preferable than no one at all. "As for the game thing...I say if you enjoy it then that's that. Enjoying something doesn't make you a...a nerd. That's my opinion of it anyway..." He added with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:54 am

"It was better than nothing... at least she would talk to me about...S-She likes the..." MA rated ones. Mia eeped softly and covered her mouth. Masa...masa couldn't know about those. Oh no. He...couldn't know about her games. But she had to tell him! It'd feel like lying about herself if she didn't tell him anything...

"D-Do you know...what otome games are? I-I feel like...you don't...know what the hobby is..." Mia stuttered that, unsure of how to ask or explain what she was trying to say. It wasn't far off to call her a nerd for her likes in this case though Hono meant it more meanly. The fact that Hono hadn't had a... big freak out yet about Mia actually getting a boyfriend. Maybe it meant she didn't approve? Regardless the laughing had stopped and nothing else had followed... She was sure this meant something bad. She felt it in her bones.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:20 am

"Well...I don't know much other than that they're games humans play?" He'd never really tried many human games to begin with, most of his travels to The World of the Living having to do with work so he'd never really focused on it much...

He also knew sort of from things Mia had explained earlier, when they'd...

"I-I suppose the types you're speaking of are mostly targeted towards women though? Something that involves romantic situations?" He asked, the blush in his face returning. "I'm mostly only piecing together what I know and what you've mentioned...so I don't entirely know..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:36 am

"T-They are..." Masaru knew that much so it would be a big thing to tell him... Mia sighed, feeling like a rather weird person for admitting one of her hobbies like this. She slapped her cheeks lightly as they turned red, trying to push it down.

"Y-You would be right. T-Thats what they are. T-They have fun characters and stories too... its mostly a story told with pictures and such... R-Romance between the heroine and...one of the men in it normally is a big part as well... D-Depending on how you do things lands you with...any of the men or...gives you bad ends... T-They are...nerdy..."

How could she be telling Masa this!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:55 am

"I see...so it's a story and depending on the choices you make can alter it...interesting." While he didn't think he could picture himself playing something like that...it seemed like an interesting concept though, a romance of sorts that you as the player could alter to fit your own preference...

After some thought he gave another smile, "Well, if you see them as...nerdy then...that's alright but the most important thing is that you enjoy them, no matter how it's seen from others. If you enjoy it then that's all that really matters."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 6:05 am

"Mhm! Its fun, a lot like reading a story just with those differences. One has a story about a young woman who ends up living with a group of demons, not knowing she's a human and the people that live there try to help her out. A-And another is about a woman who forgets everything and has to try and find out her past, while trying to avoid being killed by someone who really doesn't want her to remember..." Mia rambled a bit before shutting up, beat red though she was able to look at Masa.

"I do...enjoy them. Thank you Masa... for being so kind about it." She really could never tell him about the adult ones...that she also found fun. Even if she wasn't one to do such...things herself... yet? No! Not...Oh no... She was all befuzzled by this stuff now. "I-If you wanted to see... I have some in my robe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next