(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Moping, I Swear

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

"It's alright, it...doesn't hurt anymore." He replied, figuring she'd been mentioning his scar with her question before she'd reached out to it. "...but yes, that's how I got it."

He was quiet for a moment, his eyes having mostly been either on Mia when their faces had been close or on the garden, it was only now that he noticed a slight...flickering in her hair that caught his eyes. Was that...was that fire!? It...It didn't seem to be bothering her at all though and it was...purple...before he could mention it, it went out which brought his attention back to Mia herself rather than her hair.

She seemed calmer now, perhaps the flames depended on her emotional state?...Considering she'd been visibly upset just before. It wasn't something he could prove without asking...

"It...was the last injury I received from back then." He continued, explaining to Mia about the scar some.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:42 pm

Mia...didn't know if that was an okay to touch it or not. But she felt...the strongest urge to. It was something upsetting to her, for his sake but she would have felt wrong touching it without some sort of positive response.

Well... all right seemed like one? Her hand reached out fully as her head tilted slightly, her fingers tracing the edges as she realized it must have been an awful wound...almost deadly or just horrible to leave such a scar behind.

"Why do you always leave it bare?" Mia couldn't help but ask, still unable to ask any questions concerning the actual event. Would...he want to bring up the memories? If he didn't want to, she wouldn't pry into it. If he could later, it'd make her happy he trusted her but... She seemed a bit entranced by the scar, playing with it lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Despite having given the alright, Masaru couldn't prevent the tint that appeared in his face; no matter how many times he told himself now wasn't the time to be getting flustered. He was however able to distract himself with Mia's question. Why?

He glanced down at it for a moment as Mia continued examining it. "It's...a mixture of a things...as to why. For one, it's trophy of sorts...that I survived and that I've moved on. Secondly...It's a punishment. It's a punishment for what I what I had to do to make it all stop."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:02 am

It...was like Masa to think something like that. She may not know him entirely as much as she was learning now... But he was someone who would think doing this would be punishment. But that he treated it as a trophy too was surprising and brought a small grin to her face for a moment. Also Masa...

"...What did you have to do to make it stop Masa?" Mia's voice was quiet, her bottom lip bit after the stupid question burst past her lips. Her brows creased in worry, she looked up the captain sitting there and removed her hand fro his chest. In... a bit she could be flustered, she was sure she'd be even well into the night from today.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:28 am

"It was...self defense but despite that I'll always feel guilty about it, he was my father after all." Before now...he knew he hadn't exactly been specific on the 'who' of things...which he honestly figured he should have said beforehand but he'd just failed to do so.

"I didn't want to and I hadn't even been thinking when I had I'd just...moved, and before I knew it he was on the floor and bleeding to death..." He stopped then, realizing he may have gotten a bit too descriptive with that. "Ah, sorry..."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:38 am

Mia frowned, her hands shaking as she listened. His...own father had been the one to hurt him and give him that scar. Her mother hadn't been the greatest, but never anything like that. This was why he was always so kind and careful, wasn't it? Why he worried about others being hurt, why he was scared of friends going away...

Moving to her knees, Mia leaned forward and slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. She hugged him softly, not wanting to push anything as she laid her head on his shoulder.

What could she even say, I'm sorry? That's horrible that it happened to you? That it makes me really angry that that was the only way it could have ended... That you had to suffer alone?

"Don't...apologize..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:59 am

The previous tint that had been in his cheeks had intensified on Masaru's face as Mia moved to hug him. Again, he repeated that now wasn't the time to be getting flustered and embarrassed but it also wasn't something he was in control. Despite that though, he managed to move his arms to return her embrace.

"Everything's alright now...." He said, if only trying to bring them to focus on the positive outlook on everything. "I'm living happily...and making friends...having fun with things...so it's...easier now. I don't have to worry too much about keeping quiet anymore."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:07 am

Masa was hugging her back and even as she turned bright red... Mia didn't have the courage to pull away. She was a bit frozen now that her actions were completed, stuck holding Masaru and trying to draw some comfort from him.

It was obvious it wasn't something that hurt him entirely now, even if it did hurt him sometimes. The garden had been forgotten, though it had started all this. "I-I...can tell its okay now. I just...its awful what happened, even if you are happy now. I'm upset for your sake, even if its...useless to be that way now."

"You are...so very strong. I-I'm sorry. For being weak and...for asking too much if it bothered you bringing it all up again." Her eyes closed and she counted to ten, trying to not feel bad. If she got too upset again there would be more flames. That would be bad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:42 am

"It's alright and...you don't need to apologize. You're not weak, Mia, not at all and you weren't asking too much...I was just...afraid of saying anything but I also...wanted to tell you. It's important and I wanted you to hear it from me...even though I know you wouldn't look me up...people talk. I wanted to tell you though, so it's alright."

He managed a smile, despite feeling flustered at the hug and as he spoke he lifted one of his hands to her head like he had that one time, it'd seemed to help when he'd done so before.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am

"Thank you...for that trust... And your kindness." Mia's voice was soft as she attempted to get her frozen body to respond and move away. This hug was flustering! It was lasting too long, how did she...stop! "I've...never had anything like that happen to me, so... I feel weak for not knowing how to comfort you. T-Thats why I apologized. I d-didn't want to hurt you with something stupid..."

Masa no! Mia's eyes widened as his hand came up to play with her hair like that time before. Not...with her hugging him... this was not... good. Mia's body relaxed out of instinct, laying her full weight and pressing against Masa with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:12 am

Masaru was relieved she'd relaxed though, it also proved to further increase his flustered state as he felt her lean her weight on him. It was a sign she was comforted though and his touch had been relaxing...which was good. He was happy about that, which did help in helping him keep his smile rather than become too overwhelmed by being flustered.

"You're doing just fine in comforting me, just listening and...being there to hear, that really helps. I don't feel alone that way, so you did help."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:27 am

"Then I'm very happy." Mia's voice continued to be soft, her entire being just utterly relaxed. She couldn't think about the fact she was on Masa and he was holding her, or that he was touching her head so softly. Even though her voice was soft, it lacked her usual stutters or hesitancy. In fact she seemed fine speaking, soothed by this contact.

"I don't want you to have to feel alone ever, its awful being alone. I used to be alone a lot, ever since I was little... I've made friends recently though, so I am much happier now. Thank you Masa, for being my friend a-and...more now..." Even as relaxed as she was though, she couldn't help stuttering over that last part. It was hard to admit! It was too new!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 am

"Mm, I'm glad to hear that...and I'm really happy too." He replied, "I'm glad you let me in and become friends and...and...now..."

It was hard to word it at the moment, as whenever he thought the words he got flustered. It was new, it'd definitely take some getting used to. In time it would be easier, it was just a matter of getting accustomed to things and patience.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:04 am

"I-I couldn't help it... You are..." Mia froze slightly, even through the relaxing hair pets. Hooow could she just...have almost said sweet? This man was going to kill her with his kindness. She was already beat red and unable to move. If she said that

"D-Do...you want...me off of you?" Her voice was small, though she was unsure how she'd get off of him at all at this point. Her body had stopped responding to most commands and it was a miracle she was speaking at all. It...felt nice though, being held like this, the teeny tiny part of her admitted to itself. "...S-Should...would...you want to know...m-my life? I-I...should...w-warn you..."

About her fire starting issues. She had them well under control over the years but sometimes...such as today, it got too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:43 am

"Ah-..w-well...if you're comfortable you don't have to move, I-I'm fine...really." He answered, the desire to hide his face strong but he was resisting it. He was able to focus less on being flustered at Mia's next words though.

"I would like to...if you'd like to tell me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

"O-Okay." Was...that...something good? Mia felt like a hassle, laying here like this but... Masa seemed to not find it bothersome. It wasn't as if she could move yet... And he was warm and comfy.

A small squeak escaped her and she clung to him a bit until she calmed down from that thought. Her heart and brain were going a million miles an hour, he could probably feel that with how close she was... However she took a few calming breaths before starting. "Y-You may...get in trouble with your family if you...stay with me. My...my mother is...was an entertainer. I...don't know my father. I'm..."

"I...start fires when I'm upset. Or I did. When I was little. Its controlled now! But... I burnt down houses and... I was taken in by the shinigami to be trained... I've been in the Library division since I was about Nozomi's size... A-Alone."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:17 am

Start fires? He...had heard stories of things like that happening with potential shinigami, where their abilities sometimes overpowered their control before they realized they even had powers...at that age though?

In an attempt of comfort, he secured his hold on her some, "That...must of been really terrifying."

Not knowing what the cause or why it was happening...just that...those things just happened because of you apparently? It was confusing and scary...especially one to around how old Mia had said she'd been.

"As for your mother...and what she did, I don't mind. You're you and when it comes to me..being in relationships I don't really care what my family has to say on the matter...I've been fighting them long enough on it to the point that I don't...really care for their opinion when it comes to that subject. So don't worry, it's alright."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 4:44 am

"A bit... I don't like hurting others...and I took...away their homes...some were hurt... because of me..." Mia's voice was small as she snuggled against Masa, his hold on her becoming stronger and making her feel a bit better.

"...T-There...were more than a few options...so...my dad could...have been a lot of people..." Mia admitted, though his words calmed her more than a little. Honestly she felt herself unworthy of Masa's affections, if she was honest. Why her? Out of anyone else, the confirmed bachelor and just sweet to everyone no matter what person...why... Mia after all this time?

She couldn't bring herself to ask. She was someone who crushed on many people, so it was easy for her to see why she cared for this man more than others. But she was nothing special herself...just a shut in geeky librarian... she was glad her face was hidden, this blush would kill her. "O-Okay... So...you'll just do what you want then? Hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 pm

He continued stroking her hair as she spoke, speaking of how it pained her to hurt others and that when her powers had been out of control it'd caused some to lose their homes...It was upsetting, he knew she must have felt awful then. Someone so young having abilities like that that they had no control over yet and then have things like that happen. He felt sorry for those that had lost their homes but he also felt upset for Mia too.

As she continued on, about her father or the fact that he could be a number of people; Masaru shook his head slightly, giving a small smile. "Even if you don't know, it's still alright...I mean...what I'm trying to say is...No matter who your parent's are or aren't...you still grew up into a wonderful person, Mia."

He wasn't quite sure if that'd come out exactly as he'd preferred but...he'd wanted to say something a long those lines. Whether she knew her father or not, that didn't change the fact that she became a nice person...He wasn't saying that if she did know things wouldn't change...because who knows...things could be different, but his point was...it didn't matter where you came from, what mattered was you; not your origin.

Masaru couldn't help but give a small chuckle at her last words before nodding, "Mm, I'll respect the things I was taught but I'll be the one to choose my relationships."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:17 am

If Mia could have left Masaru's lap, it was almost futile now. She was utterly melted floppy mess against him, like a kitty in a boneless manner that meant she was relaxed as possible. If she could purr, there would be sounds coming from her throat. Instead she instinctively nuzzled against him with her head, content to be held.

"Hehe, I am glad you think so... U-Um the part about me being a good person! T-That is... I know its okay to not know... J-Just feels hard to tell...to..." Someone like you, so...perfect outside. Though she knew a bit better now, it was hard to say such things even to him. Who she was was acceptable to Masa...Mia could live with that for now.

She was a bit flustered, her body tensing up slightly against him as she tried to speak her mind."A-As long...as you are fine with things! I...wouldn't want to...hurt...oh no. I can't... speak right I'm sorry Masa! I...really like you though...s-so I am...nervous...because part of me...thinks you will...say stop already..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:29 am

"It's alright, I won't say that...I wanted to know these things, to know more about you..." He replied, his voice soft. It was good he was in comfort-mode for the most part...while still a little shy about...well, their proximity, his concern on helping her and comforting her overruled that.

"So it's alright, you can tell me these things a-and I r-really like you...you too." Okay so his flustered state wasn't being completely overruled...the bright red of his face making that obvious.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 4:45 am

"Okay... Um, well thats all I have, I spent most of the time alone. I-I did my job, h-had hobbies like singing... A-and everyone forgot about me. I became the ghost of the library." Mia spoke softly, her body once again relaxing utterly. Even though her face was red she managed to speak without stuttering. "Thank you. For everything Masa."

She turned her head so she could look at Masa, wanting to thank him properly and see him... only to fail and ending up burying her face in his neck. She froze instantly, unable to move because SKIN AND HAIR AND... Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:00 am

"Well, you won't be forgotten by everyone anymore; not when you've managed to make new friends. You have them, Nozomi, and me and none of use will be forgetting you." Masaru smiled, though his words had been a bit...corny, he knew that but despite that he'd chosen to say them.

He was reminded of the heat in his face when Mia tried to hide herself, burying her face in his neck; his hold tightening for a moment but not enough to hurt, in reaction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:04 am

"...You are...so sweet...T-Thanks..." Mia felt herself tear up a bit and sniffled slightly, though she was still frozen in his neck. That sniffle made her freeze more though... he...smelled.. nice...

Oh...his hold tightened. But she could feel the heat on Masa's face... It probably matched hers...but he was playing with her hair still? So...maybe he...wanted her to stay here. He wasn't mentioning it. It was highly possible it was what Masa wanted her to do...

But she had no idea how this worked! Otome games told one thing and books another and it all depended on things... What was she supposed to do!? Not freeze up like a stupid person... but that was what she was doing. How...could she...stop...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:29 am

His smile remained at her words as he held her, giving a mental sigh after he was able to win his internal battle against becoming overly flustered and he was able to compose himself a little; though the red in his face remained.

It felt nice, just sitting like this...it would likely be even better if he could be completely calm while doing so but even while flustered it was still nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Moping, I Swear   No Moping, I Swear - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Moping, I Swear
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next