(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:24 am

"Mm..." She averted her eyes again. "A-Am..n...ot..."

It was her usual rebuttal, though obviously she was quite weak to him in right now, so it lacked it's original strength, not that it had much to begin with.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:29 am

"But...you are." Iyuki's tone was confused. How...could she not understand that she was the best? It was like the sun shining or the moon rising... It was a law of the world! It was an irrefutable proof in this existence.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:33 am

"Mm..." She looked at him, face still red, before averting her eyes again, before they returned to him. "I...It..." It's just the drugs talking, was what she wanted to say. That sentence was failing her though, as she couldn't bring herself to say it, so instead...

"R-R...Really now?" She questioned, glancing off again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:47 am

"Yes. You are the brightest and sweetest. While also being the kindest...and strongest. You are powerful and determined and so pretty... I was the luckiest man when you fell into my life. And I could explain more why you are the best, but your red face is too red right now. Will you explode if I keep going?" Drugged Iyuki teased lightly, smiling a bit. He was watching her happily, content to let her know exactly what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:52 am

She hadn't...actually expected him to say...all of that! Her hands had moved to grip at the hem of her clothing again as her face burned while she attempted to manage a response...that was really just coming out as more stutters.

"Mm...ah...I-I-I...I-I'm f-fine..I-I don't-don't know what...what you're t-t-talking about with...e...exploding..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 8:57 am

"But you are stuttering strongly. And your face is as red as mine gets." Iyuki was only trying to be helpful! He sighed and sounded so pitiful as he spoke. Apparently he now believed his own teasing as Muika repeated part of it back to him. "Please don't explode. I really like you and that would be the most upsetting."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:03 am

"I-I...I won't explode." Muika stuttered, "J-J....Just...I'm...just...f-f-flustered...I-I-I'll be fine...p-p-perfectly f-fine."

Another small noise escaped her as she averted her eyes again, unable to really handle that pitiful tone he was taking. "I-I...It...It's...e-even though I'm like this it's...it's good to h-hear...confirmation...that...y-y-you really...l-like me..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:40 pm

Iyuki nodded, accepting that she wouldn't explode at her words. It brought a warm smile to his face to know that. She...would stay not exploded and thus with him.

Her acceptance of his words got another happy sound and smile, though it was a bit weaker than before. "I super like you Muika. Seeing you like this makes me happy, you are smiling and being cute and happy yourself."

His words were a bit slurred again, but it seems this time from drowsiness. Iyuki's eyes kept sliding closed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:46 pm

"M..Mm..." She didn't explode, but her face was still burning, burning bright and red. "I-I...I'm glad you're h-happy."

He looked to be getting tired again, which was understandable. He needed more rest, she...hadn't expected him to even wake up as early as he had. She kept by him, doing that being easier after she'd moved her chair a bit closer.

"You're...you look tired. You should get some more rest." She recommended, managing another small smile for him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:50 am

Iyuki's eyes closed slowly and his voice sounded a soft 'mhm' as he seemed just content. "I'll sleep. Don't go too far okay? I...wanna see you when I wake up again."

His hand squeezed hers softly as his head fell to the side. He was drifting off again and a nurse knocked at the door before entering. She nodded to Muika and carried with her another two IV bags. "Mrs Osamoto, I have to change his medicine now and give him nutrients. I was asked to inform you his mother and siblings went to examine the new apartment and that his Father and Grandfather should be here soon."

Normally such a thing wouldn't be her job but... that handsome brother had requested it personally. If Muika would not freak, the woman would move to the young man's side and carefully take care of things as well as check on his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:02 am

"I'm not going anywhere." Muika replied as Iyuki squeezed her hand and rested his head. She was glad he was cooperating and not arguing about sleeping, he needed it.

At the knock on the door, she instinctively froze a bit, but she gave a nod to nurse as she explained what she was doing, and remained quiet as she went about her job. His father and grandfather were on there way now? They hadn't before, due to not wanting to be here with the others, and helping with the moving out of the cabin.

His mother and siblings were checking their apartment now; Muika...honestly didn't know what to expect. She'd agreed to it, and Iyuki hadn't freaked out about it too badly...then again, the drugs might of helped in that department.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:17 am

Iyuki was rather asleep but if he hadn't been, these drugs would have knocked him unconscious once again. The nurse changed some of the bandages on his chest but not many. He wasn't bleeding as much as expected which was good and the nurse had a pleased smile as she left.

It would be a bit... but another knock would come at the door before it slid open and a head peeked inside. This man had graying black hair that was brushed back and kind brown eyes. "Is it all right if we come in? Is he sleeping again?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:24 am

Muika moved to rest her head on the mattress after the nurse had left, a bit...more relaxed now that she'd been able to talk with Iyuki some and that he was getting more rest now. She was thankful Iyuki hadn't noticed anything off about her, about looking tired or anything. He'd of wanted her to be getting rest too, which wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Another knock game to the door after, which she turned to as the door opened. She gave a nod at the man's questions, "Y...Yes, it-it's alright, he fell back asleep..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:49 am

"You should be sleeping too my dear." The man sighed as he entered, looking softly at her as he moved closer. Behind him filed in two more men, one rather old and yet tall and burly, the other shorter than the man with black hair but a rather open face. The oldest man had very faded purple hair, more lavender than anything else at this point. He was obviously Iyuki grandpa...

The other two were less obvious. If one looked closely the shorter man with orange blonde hair could...maybe look as if he was a bit like Takuya and Yuriko, that smile was one that Takuya had shown to Muika earlier. He wore jeans and a leather jacket. The quiet and demure man with the business suit moved to the bed first, a hand reaching out to brush back a few hairs before the other men moved to join him. The business man smiled down at Muika softly and spoke. "I'm Fujio Osamoto, Iyuki's father. I was told you are shy and those two are rambunctious, so they must be quiet. They are Takuya and Yuriko's dad, Sozen Ichimaru and Keiichi Osamoto."

Both men looked a bit ashamed at such blunt but kindly said words and scratched their head or cheek while looking away. Apparently it was strict orders on their part. Still all three turned to look at Iyuki, touching him lightly before moving away. Fujio spoke was he kept an eye on his son. "How is he doing? Was he okay when he woke up? Honey wouldn't say much other than he was loopy from the drugs."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:56 am

"I-It's fine, I'm M...Muika." They...probably already knew that, maybe, but she felt she should at least introduce herself since she wasn't sure. "I'll...I'm f-fine, I can't...really rest...not yet."

She took a short glance at Iyuki as he slept before glancing back over to the men that had entered. "He's alright. He was okay when he w-woke up...a-a bit...confused at first but...but he's fine."

Muika felt a bit bad for all the stuttering she'd done today, but deep down she knew it wasn't something she could help.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:40 am

"He's resting now. It would be the best time to for you I would think?" Fujio pointed out kindly, motioning to the IV of medicine. He had a soft but rather intelligent look in his eyes. "A new bag means that he will be sleeping for a good while again. You would be less likely to miss him waking up if you rest now and if you collapse he'll be too worried to get the rest and recovery he needs."

"Thank you for watching over him Muika. You should watch over yourself for the moment though." His voice was similar to Iyuki's very kind and formal in a way. His smile was almost exactly the same even, the resemblance was obvious even if his physical attributes were more on the young man's maternal side. "We can move the couch over so you can sleep next to the bed if you wish?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:59 am

"I-It's fine...I-I have...a...a phobia about...hospitals...doctors...that's why." She'd have rather avoided saying that, because well...it probably sounded weird with no context. She...just knew if she tried she wouldn't be able to, no matter how tired she was.

"You d-don't need to t-trouble yourselves with moving the...the couch. I'm alright...I-I'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:30 am

"But dear, Yuki's going to be in here for a few days at least. You have to get sleep sometime and you don't seem willing to leave his side at all." Fujio was at a loss. She needed rest and this phobia of hers would make it hard to here. But would she leave this place?

His voice was very worried and he looked at the other two to see what they would suggest. A rather deep voice sounded from the man in leather, Sozen as he moved over to Muika. "Is there anything we can do? To make you feel better about resting. If its a phobia, is there anything that helps?"

They were obviously just as worried over her as they were of Iyuki.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:39 am

It was difficult, but if she ended up dozing, not fully sleeping, for just a bit at the time then she felt she could probably make it; she'd had to result to that a few times back when she was a subject. It wasn't full sleep, but maybe...

Muika didn't want to...mention that idea fully to them though, it may just worry them more.

"I-I'll...just stay here...maybe I'll doze off...for a bit, I...I don't really know of what could...could help. H-Hospitals...and doctors just...just scare me..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:00 am

"If we decorated the room maybe she would feel better!" Grandpa chimed in at this point in a booming voice as his fist slammed into his hand. He was grinning at Sozen and Fujio, the former her nodded with a similar grin and the latter who was rubbing his forehead.

"No. I veto this idea." Fujio's voice was drowned out by the two obnoxious men who were rather... excited about their stupid idea now. He mouthed a sorry to Muika, grabbing both men by the arms and bodily pulling them away as they stumbled and spoke quickly. Neither one seemed to notice this as he tossed them out of the hospital room and closed the door. Dusting his hands, he then pulled out a phone and sent a message to someone before sighing.

He moved over to the bed and pulled a chair up on the opposite side from Muika, leaning forward on his arms and holding his head in his hands. "...A bear? Really? Of all things... A bear. I figured it would be a motorcycle accident or something else."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:07 am

A surprised squeak escaped her at the voice...and the idea. W...What? Decorate? Before she could even question it though Fujio spoke up, vetoing the idea from coming to fruition. At his mouthed apology she gave a small, slightly confused nod as he ushered the two other men out of the room before heading over to the bed, sitting on the opposite side.

"Mm...Y-Yeah, a bear...I-I guess it was starving...or s-something."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:21 am

When Fujio's head came back up it was filled with tears he was wiping away. However he gave Muika a kindly smile before turning to look at his son. "I am sorry for such actions we took, moving everything out of your home. But... He is stubborn and would never accept help and I do not think we could handle another attack like this. I do not think you could either Muika. You look like you are about to collapse."

"Still, it would be right for you to be angry at us. Please. If you are I would rather know."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:30 am

She didn't even want to think of the possibilty of Iyuki getting attacked again...It was too frightening and it...hurt; just the thought of that hand her free hand itching to grasp at the sheets or her clothing again to keep the emotions down.

Her eyes widened a bit when Fujio asked if she was angry at them, holding a hint of confusion.

"I... I was just...worried about it being...too much...I-I mean it wasn't much, but...m-moving all of that it..it still seemed like a lot..." Muika answered, her eyes moving from Iyuki to Fuji as she spoke. "I'm...not angry...j-just...not used to..."

Kindness? Well, they were worried so perhaps not exactly kindness...

Moving their stuff though just seemed like...well, a lot of work. She'd been told they'd had help, but still...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:42 am

"It is not too much, not for either of you really. Himeko has already attached to you and when she does that there really is no escape. If you were hurt as well it would be awful for us all." Fujio seemed...pleased though at her response. He nodded.

"I have no idea what you have been through. I will not ask... But you have old eyes child. Please accept our 'gift'? I promise the place they picked out was reasonable and decently priced. Iyuki has investments of his own he made in high school and also receives money for birthdays or christmas. If you could convince him to use those for a bit while he recovers, he could go back to his job and you both would be able to make it decently once he is better."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:49 am

"As long...as it wasn't too much." Muika replied, though she was a bit surprised when Fujio had...read her? Old eyes, tough times...He'd been able to assume that rather easily. She was also surprised by the apparent fact that Iyuki's mother had already attached herself...

She gave a small nod, "Mm...I'll try to convince him, I-I make some money from my...my own job so...we should be fine...Th...Thank you...a-all of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next