(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:14 am

"Y-Yeah....you got hurt..." She replied, her voice beginning to shake some as he finally questioned it. "I said it was a bear...but, but I know it wasn't....I said it was a bear though..."

She didn't know how well he'd really hold the information, so she'd repeated herself in hopes he'd realize at least a little that he should be claiming a bear attacked...rather than a hollow...

"Don't...Don't you dare apologize...Just...Just get rest...and-and be alright...get better..." She moved to rest her head on the side of the bed, near Iyuki's now lowered arm as she shook her head lightly. "I-I...You sleep. You get rest...It's okay."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:26 am

"Bear...but it was a hollow! I killed it...I felt bad, but the little spirit was so upset and was about to be eaten." Iyuki's memories were swiftly returning through the drug haze, his speech a bit slurred still but his words becoming stronger. He blinked a bit, hearing the shaking in Muika's voice as he looked down. "Bear...we tell them bear. Right..."

Smiling as she laid her head down, Iyuki was a bit too drugged to really push the apologies and he just kept smiling at her. His fingers near her head twitched and played with a few strands. "I'm... I'll be all right Muika, I feel fiiine. But my left hand doesn't listen so I might need help? That's...my main one. I am resting...its a bed, I am laying... and resting."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:32 am

"I-I know it was a hollow, but...but that's not something I could really...really tell the nurses, um..." Muika averted her eyes for a bit, "I...um, you're family...already knows this isn't true but...but...I kinda...said...so I could be allowed in here that...that...I was...you're...w-wife..."

That was something he needed to keep up with at least the nurses, his family basically already knew that it'd been a lie. Telling him this though, even with his fogged mind, was...a lot more difficult than she'd imagined it would be. She-She just needed him to keep that lie up! Keep it up with the nurses!

"Y-You got a bad...bad cut on your chest...and-and your left arm's broken, so-so don't...try moving it too much. I-I'll help with whatever you need...'K-Kay...?"

Last edited by Rukuya on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:45 am

"They can't see em and would think we're crazy." Letting out a few giggles, the purple haired man was still rather out of it. That was why when the news about what Muika had done to pretend to the nurses hit him he just smiled sweetly. "Thats good. Did you file the paperwork before I got here?"

He assumed they were married now. That was how things worked.

"Okay. I won't move at all so you have less work..." Iyuki went as still as he could manage with Muika's words sinking in slowly. So slowly... She'd...have to help him...with everything... He flushed bright red and a small squeaking sound came out of his mouth that even the drug filled happy couldn't stop.

"...We'll die from food poisoning before the first day is out..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:49 am

"I...They filled it out, I just...just told them what to put down...I wasn't in much of a spot to write then..." She replied, remaining quiet as he spoke, but at his final words she couldn't help but turn to him with widened eyes, an expression of surprise on her face.

"Wh..." She...Her face flushing red at that. So...So what if she couldn't cook! Well, in this situation...it was bad, but...but-! "Mm..." Without responding, she turned her face to where her forehead rested on the mattress again, unable to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:04 am

"So they have magistrates...here to do that stuff?" Iyuki was a bit confused but his mind was starting to work again. As it did, dull throbbing pain was following it in his chest and arm. he watched Muika dive to hide her face... Still a bit worried about food, his mind was revolving around that.

Looking down at his arm...it was broken...weeks of healing... Iyuki gulped. This was the worst travesty to befall them. "Take out...for many weeks... How will we make it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:09 am

"W...We can just do take out...like you suggested...unless there's a better option." She replied, peeking over at him. "I-I haven't...practiced enough...to make things, but-but I have been...I...I've been...trying to learn....how to help out more..."

She was wondering if she should...tell him about what his family had done, about the apartment...

"I-I can pick up...food...and bring it b-back..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:42 am

"Waah! Practicing? When?" That caught his attention, as Iyuki was wallowing in the thought of eating take out repeatedly for weeks until his arm healed up made his mind wander into awful places of horror. Even the thought of Muika bringing him food everyday wasn't worth it.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:45 am

Muika tried to ignore the burning in her face, she...hadn't wanted to admit it, but...now...it...she'd just wanted to say something. "I...whenever you were...working or out...I...I had...b-books...about...cleaning better...and...basic cooking at least...and some...other stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:52 am

"...So thats the hiding stuff." Drugged Iyuki had faint memories of things such as Muika trying to put things away quickly sometimes. He just assumed she wanted to clean really fast and had felt embarrassed with messes the few times that had happened. Therefore he had said nothing and pretended not to see.

Giggling lightly, he smiled and and reached his hand out just a tiny bit more to play with more of her hair. "That is so cute... How are you so adorable?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:58 am

A small noise escaped her as Iyuki complimented her, burying her face and hiding it in the mattress again. "I-I'm n...not." She replied in a muffled tone, her hands clenching a bit at the mattress again.

She was...She was just upset and borderline crying a few moments ago! How...now he had her face burning and he wasn't even trying, he...he didn't know what he was saying, that was it...his mind was too fogged up from the drugs!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:06 am

"You say that. I do not think you know what it means since you are still being adorable as you do." Iyuki's smile was bright and dopey still as he laughed more, wincing as that brought pain from his chest. His mind was clearing as the drugs left his system more and more...but so was the pain that was returning.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:11 am

"H-Hey...don't try to...move too much...y-you're still...hurt." Muika turned her head back to look at him at the wince, having been fully prepared to keep hiding at his words until he had winced. "I-If you move too much you'll hurt more..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:13 am

"So I can not laugh now?" Iyuki's tone turned to pure pout. He could laugh if he wanted. He was an adult. Laughing was perfectly acceptable. He could bare the pain and agony, as long as he could laugh it all away.

"I do not like this at all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:19 am

"I just...just...don't want to see you hurting." Muika glanced down for a moment, looking up to see him pouting. "I know...you don't like it..."

Who would like it? Being injured sucked, she knew that. You could hardly do anything you wanted without hurting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:23 am

"I do not like seeing you hurt either... But I dislike this. Immensely. I can't even hum." Iyuki's voice was low and quiet, sulking on the bed as he looked away from Muika. "...Can you sing for me instead?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:26 am

Can she what!?

"Wh-wh...wh...wha...what...?" Her words came out quick and shaky. He wanted her to do what!?

S-S...S-Sing!? In front of him!? For him!? She...She could sing, but...but she'd never in...in front of him! How did he even know she could!? He didn't!

"H-How d-do....do....you even...know I can..." She managed, face burning as she glanced away from him.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:28 am

"Aha! You can sing then!" A dopey smile broke over his face once more and he smiled again. Iyuki was finding the reaction utterly adorable and giggled very carefully, knowing if he hurt himself he'd make her upset.

"I didn't know. Till right now. Now you have to let me hear!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:31 am

"Gh...." Damn it...

They...She...Anyone could walk in! She'd...she'd never, never sung in front of anyone. Whenever she had it was only to herself, when she was alone! "I-I-I....I-I've never...ever...in front of...mm..."

Her face burned further, her wide eyes moving from him to the mattress her hands were currently gripping at.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:33 am

"Then I can be your first. I am sure its wonderful." Iyuki's smile was still dopey and sweet, he seemed rather excited about this prospect. Staring at her. Hopefully with big blue eyes. The happiest little wolf puppy in the world just...awaiting... her lovely singing debut.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:42 am

"Mm...mm...." Was there anything in here she could just...bang her head on to get her out of this? Knock her out for a bit? Smother herself with maybe? Those thoughts passed through her head, but, looking up at Iyuki they vanished...if...he'd be upset to even know those thoughts passed her mind...

Damn it, damn it, damn it...

She sat silent for a few moments, burying at least the top half of her face in the mattress. A few more noises coming from her before she went silent. She...Damn it...

After another moment, she managed it, after having completely closed out all of her dumb, stupid thoughts, and convinced herself she was alone in the room rather than with the idiot she'd yet to admit to falling in freaking love with. Damn it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:48 am

Iyuki smiled and smiled and smiled and waited with that cute dopey smile, while waiting more. Muika seemed to be thinking. He must let her think and work through what she wanted to do. He must be patient. He must let her cocoon if that was what she wanted.

There...there it was. With a happy sigh, he closed his eyes and relaxed in the bed. She had such a nice singing voice, he could listen all day.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:52 am

When she came to a stop she remained in place, buried in her embarrassment, a few stutters escaping her as she tried to form...speaking words, but failed. She'd just...in front of...how had he even convinced her to do that!? All he'd done was request and smile!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 5:55 am

"So pretty..." Iyuki's voice was a bit awed and he looked down at her with a grin. These drugs were a powerful thing, he felt no embarrassment for his actions and request. Which led him to request... "I can't kiss you right now. Could you kiss me? I wish to because that was beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:02 am

Another squeak came out, and it took a moment before she finally peeked at him, her face obviously burning red even from what little he could see. She kept peeking at him through her hair for a few more moments before finally managing a nod.

After another moment, she finally moved, standing and...hovering to mind his injuries as much as possible before leaning in and pressing her lips again his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]   Painfilled Lessons [nsfw] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painfilled Lessons [nsfw]
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next