(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:10 am

"Tch."

That was his only response as Selena turned and wrapped her arms around his neck, her mouth immediately moving to his neck.

Gh-! Didn't he say something about getting a drink? God damn it...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:23 am

Selena removed her mouth to laugh, holding onto Hibiki for dear life as her legs moved around him just a bit. "Now you can clean my back~ Make sure to get ever bit of him off of me so you don't feel so grumpy."

Laying her head on his shoulder, she snuggled right up to Hibiki. "With how much you lie to yourself, I wonder if you ever know what you feel about anything."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:25 am

"..." He gave no vocal response to her words, nor gave any reaction as she moved around him, and clung to him.

Just get her clean, and be done with the damn bath.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 am

"Done yeeet? Hibiiikiii! You are so slow. Do you enjoy this that much?" Selena bothered him more, his quiet annoying her. She pouted just below his ear, frowning even if he couldn't see.

"Hibiki you talk most when I bring up that girl. Yell at me again~ Get grumpy~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 am

"I get mad because what you're saying is obviously wrong." Aito replied, tossing the washcloth to the side where it hit the water. "Done...Now get a glass of water."

Gh...

Drink some water, and then he didn't give a damn about what happened after. Just finish with the bath, let him drain the water, let her drink some water, and then whatever.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:43 am

"No you get mad because you know I am right and don't want to face it or admit it~." Selena intoned in a rather sing song quality. Then she laughed, seeing how much he wanted her to drink water.

"Mm you forget, I can barely stand. You have to get me out. Also you do really care about me, a lot. You know I'll have a miserable hangover without water. You caaare~ Hibiki cares for Selena~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:48 am

"Bullshit."

She most certainly wasn't right. She was completely wrong! Completely and utterly fucking wrong!

"Tch." Fine. She couldn't walk? Fucking fine.

Ignoring her teasing, his arm went around the back of her waist, and with that he stood, pulling her up with him and lifting her slightly as he stepped out of the bath and towards the small fridge located in the room, opening it with his free hand to grab a water bottle.

"Drink."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 am

Selena let out a surprised squeak, she was getting to the young man more than she had thought. She giggled as he practically carried her to the fridge, both of them soaking wet and spreading puddles all over. As he handed her a cold water bottle, she gasped and shook her head.

"Nope. I refuse the help of my only real friend on the grounds he won't admit he likes me. Though would he know if he likes me for me or if its hero worship from his savior? Hmmm. Probably hero worship."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:25 am

"W...What? Tch." Another frustrated growl. "I don't fucking hero worship you. I don't fucking worship anyone. Now drink."

He didn't fucking worship anyone, why the hell would he?

God damn this was annoying; just drink the damn water!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 am

"Mmm. He still did not admit to liking me. Regalia where are you so we can have a conversation about Hibiki~" Selena laughed before opening the bottle and taking a large gulp. "One drink just cause you told me to. It was sexy. But no more until I have what I want... Admit you like me~ Outright, with no tsunning."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 am

"Grhg...." Damn it, why wouldn't just just drink the damn water?

Regalia was off napping, having finished playing once Selena arrived back after going to eat some food.

"I'm not a damn tsundere." Aito added, "Tch, why do want me to admit something like that so bad anyway?"

It was obvious he didn't hate her or some shit! So why was it that damn important!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:46 am

"Because it was important to me! I'm over it. I don't care." Selena glared at Aito, taking the bottle and just gulping it all down without another word. Crunching the bottle after, she tossed it with expert precision despite her drunk state into the sink.

"...You are a tsundere. I looked it up." Selena threw one last barb before she shut up and wouldn't look at Aito. Moving to push herself away from him, she tried to get away and stumble to bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:53 am

"I'm not a tsundere!" Aito grumbled a bit above a whisper, watching as she broke from his hold and stumbled pathetically towards the bed. God damn it...

"I don't hate you, though I thought that was obvious." He added, walking over to her stumbling form, easily catching up with her in her drunken state. She was gonna fall on her damn face...ugh...

That in mind, he moved to put her in a hold like he had before, "-ch, you're obviously not over it...c'mon, you're gonna fall on your damn face stumbling like that."

Just get her to bed, and whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:00 am

"'Well I don't hate a significant portion of existence. That don't mean anything." Selena grumbled, trying to carefully avoid the water. If her only friend had such lukewarm feelings she would be so upset. But she was stuffing it down. "I don't care. I just said I don't. Hey! I just got away from you damn it. Put me down!"

She pushed against Hibiki, obviously not wanting his damned help as she turned red. "I can fall on my face all I want. Its my damn face. I am too over it. I don't care. I said it."

It was obvious she needed it though. Her legs collapsed as soon as he had grabbed her. She still pushed on him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 am

A sigh of frustration followed Selena's attempts to escape his grasp. God damn, it was really that fucking important? She obviously wasn't over it.

It was a short distance to the bed, and once he was finally there he placed her on it and released her, giving another huff. "Gh...Fine, I do; so congrats, you're above the 'I don't hate' line."

Was it really that big a damn deal!? Fucking hell...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 am

Selena scrambled across the bed, or attempted to. She sort of waved her arms and flipped herself onto her side instead of the getting away. Hair covered her red face as she looked away at Hibiki's response. "Tch."

"I said I didn't care anymore." Her eyes were looking at the bed, her hands gripping the blanket. She was obviously...affected by it at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 am

"Gh...If you didn't care anymore you'd be able to look me in the eyes."

Seriously...He'd fucking said it! He'd fucking said it! Now she was trying to claim she didn't care anymore even though it was damn obvious she did!?

He gave a smirk, noting again how affected she seemed to be. "So you don't care if I say I say you're above not hating? That I like you? Hah? Hah?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 am

"You can't ever look me in the eye. I don't see how it means anything." Selena muttered sullenly. He'd gone silent after that and thus she thought she was off the hook...

Her eyes went to him, widening through the wet orange hair. She flushed deeply, and looked back at the bedding as her arm came up. She covered her face with it, hiding slightly. "I-I don't. I don't give any fucks."

No why was he doing this!? She breathed a little heavier, trying to hide her embarrassment. He had to stop saying that! He shouldn't be allowed to smirk either!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:53 am

"No fucks, huh? So you don't care if I said it straight that I liked you? Huh? Do you really not give any shits? Hah?" She was obviously affected, very much so, and she'd already gotten him riled up, so why not have some fun with it? "You really don't care? So if you don't care, I could say it over and over and you wouldn't be bothered? I like you. I like you. I. Like. You."

The smirk hadn't disappeared, mainly due to this newly discovered weapon. Really, it affected her that fucking much?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 am

Selena shook her head vigorously, eyes widening. She had not seen Aito like this before and she took a shaky breath in. She flipped onto her back, head turned entirely away from that miserable smirk and its awful owner. "It would never affect me in a million years. I am unaffected now!"

"Repeat it all you want Hibiki. Its not bothering me one bit. It doesn't matter one bit to me that you like me now." She squirmed on the bed more, unable to help herself as her legs moved, while his name came out in something close to a growl.

Her face had not stopped being the red of a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:11 am

She was lying her ass off; she was affected, obviously so. She couldn't even hold still for fuck's sake whenever the words came out of his mouth. Her face was red as hell.

Aito moved to sit on the bed, still smirking as he repeated those words. " Then I'll just keep repeating it then if you're not bothered by it. I like you. I like you."

She was cracking; how much more could she take before her face blew up from how red it was?

"I like you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:17 am

He needed to stop. He had to be stopped! Selena growled, her arm moving off of her face

Selena sat up, beat red and glaring at Hibiki. Her violet eyes promised awful things to this man as she finally, with that one final spoken 'I like you', snapped. "FINE! Fine are you HAPPY? I am fucking happy you like me and it makes me happy you evil bastard! Just stop smirking like that already! UGH!"

Even drunk, the power of rage allowed her to move towards the naked man. She shook lightly, her arm reaching up to pull his stupid face down so she could kiss him deeply. Stupid fullbringer. She hated him so much right now. He could probably feel how red her face was...damn it...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:21 am

He had meant to keep going, even after she had given in and admitted she'd been affected, but before he could she'd pulled him into a kiss; damn, she really was blushing...

That thought crossed his mind once before he responded. Heh, he won.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:26 am

Selena pulled back after a few moments, her mouth going to his neck as she muttered angrily. "I hate you I hate you I hate you."

Biting it, she attached and sucked lightly. She knew he fucking won but would not admit it. Never admit it to him. He was a miserable human being and he deserved everything awful ever.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:32 am

Aito couldn't help but snicker as she moved to his neck, repeating how much she hated him. Fine, hate him all she wants; he'd gotten to her and made her snap, really...it meant that much to her? Just him saying that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next