(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

"Mn..."

Aito shut his eyes again, not really feeling tired or anything, but he'd wanted to relax, and shutting his eyes was step one. He felt Selena nuzzle his back and by her words he had to wonder if she was embarrassed again. Heh.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 am

"I know what what Mn means. It means things I won't accept." Selena grumbled at him but refused to let go even in her grumpiness. She wasn't getting out of this bed, it was too comfortable... Not that she could sleep but still.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 am

Aito had to bite back from repeating his response...in response to Selena, and instead remained quiet; his eyes remained shut as Selena grumbled at him, not really seeming to mind all that much. He was comfortable, relaxing should come easy...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Hibiki didn't reply at all this time...she felt him thinking it though. Relaxing would be nice but that would also put her closer to sleep when she did not wish to. Grumbling to herself about that, she untangled her body from Hibiki's and moved off of the bed.

Heading for her laptop, she plopped down onto the seat and opened it up. Maybe she could get some work done...it was supposed to be a vacation but there were always things she could be doing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:40 pm

As Selena moved from the bed Aito cracked an eye open, seeing her head for her laptop. Was she working? Wasn't she supposed to be doing things that...weren't working? Whatever...she wanted to work, then she could work.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:05 am

Selena leaned back in the chair, stretching a bit as she glanced back at Hibiki and his kitten. "Sorry I took your toy, but you can do whatever you want. I'll be boring for a bit, unfortunately. Don't tell anyone I was working, okay~?"

Giving him a wink and moving her finger to her lips, she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:15 am

"Mn..."

He didn't care about the laptop being taken for use, he never really did much on computers anyway, didn't know where to start even...whenever he'd used it he mostly attempted to read recent news articles, not that he'd found anything interesting...most of it was boring as hell.

As Selena told him not to tell anyone she was working, he rolled his eyes about half-way before they shut again. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:24 am

Selena, assured of Hibiki's disinterest and lack of a wish tell on her, smiled and began working. She would work for quite some time...hopefully for long enough for him to fall asleep.

She opened a box with chocolates in it and popped one into her mouth before opening a tab in her browser... Typing in a video site, Selena gave a furtive glance before looking up the name "Maru" and... thus began a happy muffled giggling time at a cat who just loved boxes too damn much. A chunky, flatter faced little cutie...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:58 am

After awhile, Aito had started to doze without realizing, though, it wasn't long before he was pulled out of it, hearing quieted giggles from a short distance away. He kept his eyes shut for a bit longer; maybe he'd fall back into his little nap, but as the giggling continued he had to crack open an eye.

What...the hell was up with her?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 6:08 am

Selena was entranced. She was lost in the depths of youtube japan, stuck watching cute cats doing cute things...

And funny things. She had work to do...but cats... Too entranced to care much, her giggling grew a bit less hidden as she forgot all about Hibiki for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

What the hell was she watching that was so damn funny?

Selena's muffled giggling had gotten louder, and less hidden; wasn't she working just now? No way in hell work could be that fun.

He cracked an eye open again, looking over at her as she laughed, blinking once.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:46 pm

It seems she had grown fond of kompeito despite its sweetness, probably due to the man who seemed to love it utterly. Pausing one video, she stretched and yawned, leaning back before she stood and moved to go get the bag. As she turned she noticed... Hibiki's eye.

She flushed, but ignored it and with a deep breath, she moved to the kompeito bag and stole them both before going back to the computer.

Kitten videos were more important than freaking out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Aito rose a brow at Selena's reaction, not seeming to care that they'd made eye contact, before he knew it though she'd composed herself and turned back to the computer.

Regalia gave a mew from his shoulder, standing, and attempting to turn but ended up tumbling from Aito's shoulder and onto the bed next to him; she quickly recovered, lying down as if she'd meant to do that before giving another mew.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:53 pm

Hearing a meow behind her, Selena's eyebrow rose as she turned up the volume. The sounds of kittens would sound over her speakers and a jingle toy. Maybe this would tempt the kitten over... to her comfy lap.

And she wouldn't have to look at Hibiki. "...I am going to eat all of your candy at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Regalia attention was caught by the noises coming from the computer, the sounds being strange to the kittens ears as she hopped from the bed to investigate what was going on.

She gave a small mew before hopping up to Selena, sticking her fact toward the laptop's screen with confused interest.

Aito did roll his eyes this time; all of it? That was a pretty big bag they'd gotten...

"Not like we can't just buy more." Though...he'd hardly even had any...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:00 am

Selena leaned back a bit to make sure the kitten had a safe spot to jump up, smiling warmly as she stroked her fur once she had. Watching the confused interest, she laughed and cooed, enjoying how cute Regalia was being.

Popping a piece of kompeito in her mouth, she turned to Hibiki and just gave him a grin. "A special trip just to get more kompeito today? Mm, not sure I want to go get more so quickly."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 am

"Tch." Aito remained on the bed for a few moments longer before giving a frustrated huff; sitting up, he made his way over to Selena where she was seated with Regalia and the kompeito. He took the bag before he moved to sit down with his back against the chair she was seated in.

"If you don't wanna make a special trip then don't eat it all." Aito replied before popping a couple of pieces into his mouth.

Regalia continued watching the screen, occasionally glancing over to Selena as she was petted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:14 am

Selena was snickering as Hibiki got up, though it quickly turned to a surprised yelp as he stole the bag of Kompeito. Feeling him lay against the chair, she turned slightly, not enough to disturb the kitten. Glancing back and down as best she could... she gave me a frown.

"Hey hey! Share those. You can't just steal them and sit there. Come watch with us at least so I can have some. I'll play with your hair too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:19 am

Aito tilted his head up to look at Selena, raising a brow. What? He had to drag another chair all the way near her just to watch videos on a laptop? He was already oh so comfortable though...

"Move to the bed or something then, that thing's charged right?" That or there had to be an outlet near the bed if it wasn't fully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:24 am

"But cuddling up on the bed and watching cat videos is romantic. Almost a date. You sure you wanted to be tainted with such sweet things?" Selena teased, but she scooped Regalia up and paused the current video. Sliding out of the chair, she reached down and unplugged the machine before lifting it in her hand. It was rather light, so she had no trouble moving it to the bed. Setting the floof down near the head of the bed, she sat the computer down and then hopped onto the bed.

Laying on her belly, her hands moved to find more videos while she waited for Mr not Sharing to get up there. "Here, I'll show you some fun sites while I am at it. Youtube has videos, some sites have funny pictures... Lots of things to do that are no importance on the internet. You'd love it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:33 am

"Tch, like I give a damn." He was looking for comfort levels, not the romantic levels of this stuff. If she wanted him watching videos with her then he'd rather be comfortable when he joined her to do so.

Standing from his spot, he followed her back to the bed, settling down next to her with the bag of kompeito.

"Mn."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:02 am

"I don't know, you have that evil not kind tough guy act to maintain. Laying on a bed with a sexy lady and a kitten, looking at kitten videos... Yeah kind of ruins that." Selena laughed from the bed, her head glancing back a bit while Hibiki climbed up.

Reaching a hand back to steal kompeito, with the other she clicked a compilation video of cats doing silly things. It even included a bear running from a cat...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:33 am

"You're the only one in the room other than the cat."

He wasn't keeping up some image either, he didn't act. He behaved as he normally did, it wasn't some dumb act he maintained. Having said what he needed to, his eyes moved over to the laptop screen as Selena played the videos...

It was a bunch of cats doing cat things...Unconsciously, his brow rose at the bear; surely they wouldn't of recorded such a gruesome...oh, it ran away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 12:11 pm

"I was just thinking of the imaginary people you assumed would think you looked silly holding my chest. I believe you have forgotten about them. I bet they are utterly upset by such a loss." Selena smirked, Hibiki was a huge softy and kept it rather hidden. Turning to look back at Hibiki, he seemed to enjoy the video so she moved to look at the similar video bar.

Once this video was over she moved to play more, scratching the curious kitten's chin. Stealing the kompeito bag, she moved it closer to herself so she could have it. "Enjoying the videos? Or should I find something else."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:10 am

"Tch." He'd only behaved that way before because it was awkward! Just sitting there with his hand having been placed there...awkward! He wasn't acting out to impress fake, imaginary people!

He watched the videos as Selena played them, having been watching he'd almost not notice her snatch the bag of kompeito from it. "..gh..." Quieting himself, he forced his eyes back on the screen.

Regalia enjoyed the pets she was getting while also watching the screen curiously. Why were cats in the machine?

"...Mn." He...She could change it if she wanted to, he was fine with either option!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next