(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:30 am

"And he Tsuns. First sign he's either partially annoyed or just in denial." Selena spoke as if to Regalia, enjoying the cute confusion on the kitten as well as Hibiki's reaction to her words. Reaching into the bag, she took out a few and glanced back, moving slightly so she could reach up and bring one to his lips.

There, he could watch and eat like this~

"Mn... means anything is good... I think I'll show you my Cora then." Laughing, Selena typed in Fennec Fox into the bar and went to look for a cute video of one. Finding a cute one, she played it and waved at the screen. "She's a momma's girl and follows me everywhere. She even tries to get in my pool, poor Luca gets hopped on when he's not careful so she can get to me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:45 am

At Selena's remark, she earned a short glare; he was no tsun, how many times did he need to say it? Still, when she offered the kompeito he, of course, ate it. That wasn't something he could turn down...

Cora?

She...A fox. Foxes were legal to own? That crossed his mind as she pulled up the videos of the playful fennec foxes. She had one that followed her around...

It even hopped on...was that a person or a dog's name...whatever, either way she had a fox that apparently risked water to stick by her. Foxes...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:17 am

Selena took the glare in good grace, a small smirk appearing in response. She held up another for him to take, watching his face carefully with the foxes. Seeing he seemed to... enjoy them, as far as she could tell, she pulled up more.

Reaching into her pocket with a bit of fanangling, she pulled out her phone and flipped through the photos... Before getting to a rather cute one. A handsome older man stood in her pool, his hands raised up and dripping water while his eyes looked up. There was a tiny bit of a smile if one looked carefully though also confusion showed a tiny bit. At least it did to Selena, who was growing used to Luca's quiet.

On top of his head sat a smug looking fennec fox, her ears perked and her mouth opened in a slight whine as her one paw sat outstretched towards the Momma too far to get to. "I took this the last time I had music lessons, Luca got a little too close to the edge and ended up the Cora Taxi until I got her off of him. He was her new best friend though after, he actually got goodbye licks that night from her."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:42 am

Aito continued eating the kompeito as Selena held them up to him, his eyes glanced over as he noticed her begin to reach for her pockets to pull out...her phone. Blinking, he waited for her to do whatever she needed, glancing at the picture as she showed it to him.

If he weren't busy looking at the fox, he would have taken a moment to realize that it in fact had been a guy she had been referring to and not a dog, but...fox. How the hell did she even own a fox? Those were legal to own?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:52 am

"Even if you say no to my offer, you can always come visit and meet Cora~ She loves people, though I am her favorite. Honestly all of my pets love people. CC and Boris are huge golden retrievers, I have Jasmine and Ace and Fiddlesticks my cats... And then Cora the fox. I can show you pictures of them all if you want?" Selena offered, the fox video having finished. She would look for another if he wanted... But first she looked rather excited to show him pictures of her animals.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:04 am

"Mn..." Aito gave his usual response at Selena's offer before she began talking about her pets, naming them all. It sounded like she owned a damn zoo, she had...six pets total? Jeez...

Still, as much as he buried it there was mild interest, and at her excitement he ended up giving a small nod at her offer of showing pictures. "Fine"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 am

Taking that as a yes, Selena's smile grew into a truly bright one. Turning to her computer, she laughed happily. "Then I shall show you them all! Most of the pictures on this laptop though are with others. So I'm sorry for that. Like Luca there, I mean."

Pulling up her photos, she showed him a few and pointed out which animals were which. "See here? This black fellow is Ace, he's a bit of a bossy one but he fails in all attempts. He's sitting on Julian's lap there, while Fiddlesticks is the mottled calico trying to lick his face. Jasmine of course is the elegant one behind his neck on the couch. She's a bit less...she's more regal than anything. If you look in the corner, Cora's ear is showing since I was holding her in my one hand. The dogs were outside, playing since it was nice and the cats took that opportunity to molest the man who is a lot like them."

"This is Boris and CC! CC is the darker one, just a tiny bit darker, while Boris is slightly larger. Those legs belong to Kostya, their usual greeting is to tackle him to the floor since he was the one to find them for me and help me name Boris at least. They adore him utterly. Here is more of Cora, she seems to like Luca's playing, so I had to take a picture of the two cuties. See how her ear is cocked? Luca didn't notice until after he was done, he got so entranced." Selena smiled and her legs kicked lightly on the bed in happiness.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 am

As soon as he'd given Selena the okay Aito received both an animal slideshow of all of her pictures, along with a man one. She had six pets, and...apparently three guys. Jeez...

His interest was on the animals though; cats, dogs, and a fox...

Regalia had curled herself up in her spot, licking her little paws as Selena showed Aito things on the machine.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:56 am

Selena kind of wanted to explain, as she showed more pictures, especially ones of the animals as babies. A lot of those included Kostya, and a few others sometimes that had some resemblance to Selena at least. Mostly the hair color. "The cats I found as kittens. I have a big house so its fine for so many. Kostya is like an uncle, so that's why he's in these baby pictures of them. He helped me a ton, even helped me smuggle in Cora~ She's legal sort of. He's a Russian Quincy, been around forever... Julian is a newer Quincy, he's a work partner. Luca is my music teacher~"

It was then something hit her... Adding Hibiki into this... of men she slept with... "...I have a harem what the HELL?"

She then fell to the bed, her face buried in it as her arms wrapped around her. She was laughing too hard, she needed to breathe. Julian, Luca and Hibiki as people she slept with more than once. And other than those three, lately she'd not slept with anyone else barring Takuya.

Ahahaha! That would be her style, to have three men for fun... She wished for a little more female fun in there though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:04 am

Aito watched the screen as Selena continued showing him pictures, now showing him images of her pets when they were young, along with insight onto the people in the pictures as well before...

With some surprise, his eyes followed her as she fell to the bed. A...A harem? "Grgh..."

As she laughed he glanced off to the side, opposite of her direction.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:06 am

Selena's purple eyes glanced up her her arms in surprise at the sound. She was still giggling and laughing, but she got out a bit of words at least. "Ahahaah! You are a member... you know... Hi~Bi~Ki~ Luca seems to like chocolates when I do the same to him. Julian...well he's got electrical powers, like I do crystals. It makes for interesting experiences~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:23 am

"Gh..." Aito was sure to keep his head turned away as Selena continued laughing, and as she proclaimed that he was also an apparent member of this harem of hers. Gh, whatever; let her think what she wanted. Stupid harem...

He didn't need to know about her other lays either! He didn't care what she did, but he didn't need to know!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 3:31 am

Hibiki wasn't looking, so he wouldn't expect her next action. Selena moved swiftly, moving to grab his head and plant a kiss on his lips. She did these things and told him this stuff just to bother him, to get a small rise out of the young man. It was too much fun...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:13 am

Even if Aito had planned on turning back or saying anything anytime soon, he wouldn't of been able to, as his head was taken hostage before he felt Selena's lips make contact with his. It took him a short moment but he responded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 am

Hibiki was an odd one. Selena had just told him he was in her Harem of men...that she slept with at least two others regularly at that. And he just...responded to her kiss. Not moving back for a bit, she then did something surprisingly not like her as she pulled away.

Nuzzling Hibiki's cheek with her own in a sort of comforting manner, the hand holding his head buried in his hair and played with it lightly. She did not move away or stop the nuzzling, instead just enjoying that simple touch.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:24 am

Aito held some surprise at Selena's actions after she'd pulled back from the kiss and began...nuzzling him, her hand having gone to play with his hair as she did so.

"Gh...g...Tch." He averted his eyes, but otherwise didn't move away or anything. Whatever, let her do what she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:28 am

Selena kissed his cheek as she finished and pulled back. Her face was carefully composed as she tried to hold back giggles at the response she had gotten. "Excuse me, you were being cute so I had to respond accordingly. You still are, but I am restraining myself."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 am

Unconsciously, his eye twitched at her comment as he glanced back at her, "...Whatever."

As he'd thought before, she could do what she wanted...whatever! He was just acting as he normally did, though he had trouble finding anything cute about it....again though, whatever.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:40 am

"An eye twitch. You recognize your cuteness. I see." Selena had too much fun with Hibiki, teasing him and bothering him awfully. Why did he let her do all this? He could tell her off and do other things to get her, but he rarely did.

It was probably...what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 am

"Tch...I don't know what you're talkin' about." Aito replied at Selena's teasing response. He didn't recognize anything! There wasn't anything to recognize. Whatever...

Cute? It was almost laughable. Almost...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:51 am

"You don't know what cute means? Huh. Well lets see...Synonyms include Adorable. It can be used in conjunction with sweet. It is something that is attractive in a pretty or endearing way. You are rather endearing..." Selena teased more, Hibiki was a bit flustered possibly. She loved seeing him like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 am

"Tch." Now she was being a smart ass about it, huh? Damn woman...

His response was another sound of frustration as her teasing continued. He knew what the damn word meant!

Regalia interrupted with a mew, her tail waving slightly. Attention, she wanted attention.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 4:59 am

Frustrated sounds were amazing! Selena was pleased with her work, leaning up and closing her eyes slightly as she was about to steal Hibiki's mouth for another kiss...But a cute kitten came first. Hearing that Mew, Selena pulled back and moved to scoop up Regalia up and nuzzle her instead. Apparently kittens came before Hibiki.

"I think I'll plug my laptop in and we can watch some movies. I have a few on my laptop, starting with The Lion King. You are in serious need of educating." Selena teased as she petted the kitten without looking at Hibiki. "Mm, can you get the cord and do that? Your little kitten daughter seems to want love."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:05 am

Aito had about been ready to respond, despite his frustration, but before their lips had even connected again a mew had interrupted them. Selena's attention went to the kitten first, whatever.

At her request though, he gave a small sound that was assumed to be an "okay" before he moved to get the charger...despite her teasing. So he'd never really seen movies, so what!?

Kitten...what? He blinked at her at those words before turning to finish setting up her laptop with the charger. "There." He said once he was finished, settling back down in his spot.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 5:17 am

Apparently that sound was an affirmative, Selena watching as Hibiki moved to get the charger for them. She just smiled softly, knowing he had no idea about these things... and if he got frustrated at her for her teasing he wouldn't think about all those things he had missed if he did.

It was just a failsafe.

As he plugged it in, she watched him with a pleased smile as he moved back to sit, never having stopped petting Regalia. "You have a nice butt. Now~ Let us begin. We shall start with the great classic The Lion King. Please refrain from singing along no matter how catchy the songs are."

Selena just grinned and gave Hibiki a side eye as she opened up folders on her computer. The movie started and she moved just slightly closer to him so she could touch his body. She also brought the kompeito bag within easy reach of him and her so he could enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next