(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drunken Night Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:36 am

"Stop being so arrogant you asshole... I really fucking hate you right now..." Selena's voice was deep, her body moving up to and against his. Despite her claims of hating him, she was reacting entirely opposite of that. Her hands moved around his body as she pulled him to her. More she needed more touching. "I won't forgive you for that... ever..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:41 am

"I can't help but be what I am." Aito replied, "You wanted me to talk more, I'm doing so, and now you hate me for it...though you're doing the exact opposite. If you hated me you wouldn't be all over me."

That smirk was still on his face, even as she pulled him to her, his hands automatically finding her waist.

"What? Want me to stop? For real?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 am

"Its called hate sex. I can get aroused and screw someone I hate just as easily as for affection." Selena grumbled, her mouth going to his neck again. She bit him a bit harder this time, before sucking on it. His hands on her waist made her let out a low moan, wanting more but not willing to ask him for it.

Still his threat made her pull back from her attempt to make him an embarrassing hicky. She turned red and looked away after a brief contact with his eyes. "..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:58 am

Considering the bite was harder this time, rather than soft or just a small nip, he had no choice but the react to it. Though his smirk didn't disappear, especially at her reaction after his little threat.

Turning her head and quieting, huh?

He couldn't help but give another snicker.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:04 am

Still red, Selena growled as he snickered at her. He was wounding her damned drunken pride! Scoffing, she rolled her eyes before glaring. "Ugh fine! Don't stop! I want you like this... it feels like the real you. Not that stupid Tsun coating. You are a snarky asshole, cocky and arrogant... I think I like that a lot better!"

At least he had reacted to the bite... He had a mark growing already...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Oh, so she did want him like this?

Even that thought was sarcastic. He gave another snicker, though...

"That's exactly what I am, though there's no such thing as a 'tsun coating.'" He corrected, that damn smirk still on his face. "I'm not a damn tsundere."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:23 pm

It was Selena's turn to laugh, still red a tomato, but she powered through. "You are the textbook definition. You make the damn sounds, you hide your feelings and you can't even look at me half the time. The angrier they get the more important something is too~"

Fucking smirk... She moved to force him against the bed, onto his back. She hoped he'd let her otherwise she was going to die here from this. She need to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 pm

Aito felt his back hit the bed as she forced him back, though his smirk did twitch at her words. He was no damn tsundere.

"Bullshit."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Sliding on top of him, her drunkenness was fading just a bit but she was still unable to stop blushing. This stupid fricking Tsun had gotten under her skin. Leaning down over him, she moved her face right above his and stared right into his eyes. That smirk had twitched. Weakness.

"I bet if they put pictures in dictionaries, your face would show up directly besides that term. Class A Tsundere- Hibiki Ikehara. Mm, no Aito Yoshioka."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:50 pm

"Bullshit."

He wasn't a damn manga trope! He was no tsundere, and that was that! How many times did he need to say it before the point got across!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:57 pm

"Then what should I call it? A liar? You hide your feelings all the damn time... Oh? What happened to your cocky attitude Hi-bi-ki~ Being called a Tsundere takes it away?" Selena's voice was one again her usual playful, the previous flustered gone.

"Mm, but you admitted you liked me. Repeatedly. You must like me quite a bit to do so." With his hands on her waist she was enjoying sitting on his lap like this and holding him down. "For a Tsun to outright..."

Like a pleased cat that stole the milk, she smiled down at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:01 pm

"Gh...There's a damn difference between hiding emotions, and unable to get 'em out in the first place!" Aito retorted, one of his usual response sounds returning as that smirk of his became a scowl.

God damn it, he was no damn tsundere!

She acted so god damn proud, like she had him right where she wanted him...Tch.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:07 pm

"...Well you just described a Tsundere. They have trouble showing emotions." Selena was enjoying how much Hibiki was showing her. Laughing, she moved down to his neck again and placed kisses as a hand went to his hair. "If I just frustrate you enough though I can help you show me what you want to? Like when I riled you up enough to bother me earlier... Mmm."

"You should replace the taste of that nerd's brother on my body Hibiki~" Her voice was teasing still and she continued to touch him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 pm

The hell he did!

He was no damn tsundere, damn it! Again, how many times did he need to fucking say it!? He was no damn tsundere!

"Again, bullshit! I am no damn manga trope!" He replied as Selena moved down to his neck again, her hand moving into his hair.

Show her what he liked? What the hell? Like earlier, after she'd finished speaking in that teasing tone of hers he could only give another growl of frustration.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:24 pm

"Not entirely. Tropes come from real things you know, things that occur. You're a person with feelings and emotions and a nice body. Who happens to act similar most of the time to a certain unnamed trope." Selena murmured into Hibiki's ear, laying down fully on top of him now. She laughed more as he growled in frustration, enjoying that sound. "Also...how did you know what it was? I didn't. Manga...do you read a lot? Mmm?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:29 pm

"Tch, no I don't, but it's kinda hard to avoid it considering where I live!" He didn't own any damn manga; no manga, no anime, none of that! He was in Japan, someone like that and it's tropes weren't something so easy to avoid!

There were fucking teenagers and kids in stores, cafes, everywhere! It was impossible to not end up overhearing a damn stupid conversation over that shit!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:33 pm

"It really is actually. Just because I am french and also live in Canada doesn't mean I run across maple syrup and wine all the time. Unless you were going to those places on purpose~" Selena laughed more, but decided to drop it for now. She had more important things in mind and thus bit him again. "Mmm...mine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:36 pm

"Grh...Please, there's billboards advertising that shit everywhere!" New games~ New anime~ New! New! New! Ughhh, there was that kinda shit advertised at the train stations even sometimes! He did not seek this shit out, damn it!

"Grk!" He didn't have much time to mentally vent before Selena had moved to bite him again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:39 pm

"But they don't go into the tropes Hibiki or give you details. Now shush I am trying to get you to have sex with me." Selena's voice was filled with laughter, as she kissed down his shoulder.. She was exhausted but wanted this stupid japanese man in a way that only sex would help. "Unless you object, then you can just toss me off. Otherwise be quiet unless its moaning."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:41 pm

"Gh...gh..." He didn't read that shit, damn it! He didn't watch it either! God damn it! Those frustrated noises were the most she got out of him as a response. Damn it, he was no tsundere! He wasn't, damn it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:48 pm

A while later...

Selena yawned and curled around Hibiki more. She wanted sleep, bathing could wait for morning. She hadn't intended to sleep with Hibiki after what her and Takuya had done but it was fun in a different way. More soothing than anything.

Laying against his chest, she murmured sleepily. "I was told to go to something...karaoke? A singing thing. Apparently Japan has lots of things like that... It'd be no fun alone. Wanna go with me Hibiki?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Aito rested against the bed as Selena lay next to him; his eyes were shut, resting them, though in awhile he'd end up falling asleep considering the time.

What was she saying? Something to go to?

"Mn, sure whatever..." He muttered in response. Why not? Might as well get out of the hotel and do something.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 pm

"Good..." Selena muttered as she drifted off, not wanting to go there alone and not sing. She never sang. But it was a thing you did while in Japan, so she was doing it damn it! That way Kostya and them couldn't ask her too many stupid questions.

She was warm and content, it was hard to not fall asleep and she slipped off into peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:28 pm

"Mn..." Aito remained awake for a bit longer, but not by much before he began to drift off himself; he'd napped earlier, but it hadn't been a long one...

Now, he drifted off into a real sleep.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 8:32 pm

Waking up slowly, Selena felt a small throbbing in her head. It hurt, not unbearably but it hurt. She tried to get back to sleep, shifting on the bed against the warm naked body there before pulling the cover over her head. "Mmph...ow..."

Hurt...the throbbing grew stronger... No. She wanted sleep not pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunken Night Out    Drunken Night Out  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Night Out
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next