(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:38 am

A promotion? Rin almost wanted to question why he'd get angry at that but...

Vanguards...? Those were...

"I see, then I suppose a congratulations is in order then." Rin replied, giving a smile...but...if this wasn't her area anymore then...obviously that would mean drawbacks visit wise, they'd probably...rarely see each other...and on top of that...vanguards...

Still, Aoi had been promoted, that earned a congratulations, not upset feelings.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:44 am

"Thank you..." Rin seemed rather subdued for her news and Aoi smiled a bit sadly as she set the hose down. Picking up the Haori, she rung it out before shaking it and moved over to the gate. Holding it out so he could see it, she admitted it looked a bit uh... pink on the outside. Whoops.

"This is a Haori, the Captains get to wear them. It has our Division number on the back. I've spent the past few days bringing my little hellions back under control~ I'm tiny so they think I am weak or don't know how to fight."

Aoi's wicked smile told Rin what she thought of that. Maybe if she distracted him a bit?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:50 am

"I'll be they'll learn their place in no time." Rin replied as Aoi explained how at the moment she was having slight difficulty being taken seriously. "The ones that think that are in for a rude awakening anyway..."

Aoi would put them in their place, definitely. He had confidence in that, especially knowing Aoi's power.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:58 am

"Slowly but surely! Muika suggested I take them all on at once! So I think I'll arrange a large brawl in sections and just kick ALL of their asses in a few short battles." Aoi giggled and laid the haori on the gate before hopping over. She pulled Rin to her in a hug, looking up at him from his chest. "I'm glad you have such faith in me... Mm, but please speak your mind. How do you feel about this?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:03 pm

All of them...at once...Muika, why?

Rin's arms went around Aoi after she'd hopped over the fence and hugged him again, averting his eyes as Aoi told him to speak his mind. "I can't say I'm not worried...and I suppose...it's a bit selfish, but...this isn't your area anymore...we won't really see each other much anymore..."

He'd given up on keeping his thoughts private rather easily, knowing that holding them in wouldn't be good...if anything trying to hide them would just upset her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 12:16 pm

"Rin is a selfish person." Aoi pointed out softly, knowing this herself well. She did not mean it badly though, giving a soft laugh. "You'll still see me a lot, the Vanguards don't have much...work work. I'll be on standby at all times but... I can still come see you a lot."

"I like your selfishness. I like that you want me by you all the time." Aoi murmured into his chest, not caring that she was quickly getting blood on her again. "I promise to be safe. I won't let anything ever happen to me. I couldn't let you get hurt like that... Your Aoi will always be safe for her Rin, no matter where she works."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 10:17 pm

He was happy to have that promise, he knew Aoi would stick to it as best she could. She'd be sure to keep herself safe, he was...relieved to hear that.

"Thank you, Aoi." He probably didn't really need to show gratitude...considering keeping themselves safe was something they already did, but...he felt the need to say it.

She didn't mind his selfishness either, and hearing that she didn't made him feel a bit better about it. It was...great news to hear she could still be around as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm

"Welcome Rin." Aoi snuggled against Rin more, burying her face against his clothes and nuzzling his chest through them. She'd never get irreparably hurt, never do anything to make him hurt like that... Well unless his life was in danger. Then his safety trumped her promise.

But if he knew that he'd be upset. She wouldn't tell him. Instead she'd tell him other news! She had a ton but some of it was secret. Like Masaru sleeping with Mia... She'd promised Masabutt and she would keep that promise.

"Oh! I have a house now! Instead of barracks. Its a lot bigger, I feel weird having it sometimes. I'll have to take you back and show you sometime!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 11:55 pm

"A house, that's great news...you should get used to it in time." Her room at the barracks when he saw had been nice, but he was sure a house of her own was at least a bit more private. She had more room as well, but he could understand her not being entirely used to that yet. "I'd love to see it sometime."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:17 am

"I hope so. Its just really lonely, I don't hear anyone else around anymore. I kind of miss it." Aoi gave a sheepish laugh. She had her own place... But she'd never share it with Rin. Not for a long time. It almost felt better just having the one small set of rooms.

Pulling back, she realized she'd have to rinse off again. But it was worth it.

"...You've got blood on you Rin~" Aoi's voice was a bit low, her head tilting up as she smiled. She...liked Seiya's blood on him. If she put off visiting Aito... she had enough time... "Muika thought me killing him would ruin our happiness. That you'd be upset."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:27 am

Rin brought his hand up to tease her hair in hopes of providing some comfort, she would hopefully get used to the privacy in time, she had more room now and could do whatever she wanted with her house...so that was something...

"Aha...right. I do..." Rin had momentarily forgotten about the blood, but with Aoi's reminder he realized she was right. "Huh? That so...?"

He wasn't upset, obviously...in reality it was...better that that man was gone, even though Rin only knew of things he'd done and not actually having come into contact with him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:32 am

Aoi's eyes closed as she leaned against the hand, it was comforting and she loved it. "Yep. I like it...even if its weird. I feel fine though... Thats what I like, no reason to be upset over it anymore~"

"Mhm. She...well she wants a normal life with Iyuki. I'm pretty sure the sweet family and everything sort of life. So... She assumed, I am assuming, that that is what we have or want." Giving a low chuckle, she shook her head. "You're much more interesting and fun than sweet but dopey Iyuki. You'll let me kill things... and not care."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 am

"That seems like it would make sense...that assumption." Rin was just happy where they were; he and Aoi were happy and that was what mattered in it all, he accepted who Aoi was, and wasn't going to make her attempt to change herself. They both helped one another, and they were content with that. "But I think we're fine like we are, so it definitely wasn't interrupting anything..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:54 am

"We are just perfect like this..." Aoi laughed happily, nodding as she moved her arms around Rin's neck. Yes! She had chosen so perfectly... Even if it hadn't been a conscious choice...

Pulling his head down, she kissed him sweetly. He wasn't allowed to pull away, not after such wonderful words!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 am

Aoi seemed happy with his words, and at her laugh he couldn't help but smile. He allowed her to pull him down, and he responded to the kiss once their lips had connected. It was sweet, a nice kiss; he didn't want to pull away with it like this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:16 am

The sweet kiss didn't last for long before Aoi tried to deepen it. It had been a few days! Hectic crazy busy days! She wanted her Rin in some form even if it was just making out. She did not care about where they were or their varying states of dress... or even the hose still running over her clothes...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:23 am

Rin held Aoi close as she deepened the kiss, not seeming to really care about their current whereabouts at the moment, they were alone anyway, so it wasn't a big concern. He enjoyed the kiss, it having been days since they'd been able to see each other...he was happy to finally be able see her again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:36 am

Rin was warm and so was the sun, Aoi too pleased with their kissing. A soft little sound came from her throat, her hands burying in his hair as she clung to him and pressed closer. She had enough time, her division wouldn't burn down...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:43 am

Rin's hand continued teasing Aoi's hair as he resisted a smile, not wanting to interrupt the kiss as he felt her hands bury themselves in her hair. She moved closer to him, but he had no objections on that. It felt nice...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 am

Aoi shivered as Rin played with her hair, a few more sounds escaping her throat as they kept kissing. Time, she had time...for a bit of fun...

One of her hands slipped to his scarf, pulling at it lightly to loosen it so she could take it off. If she could get to his neck when she finished kissing him he would be hers~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:08 am

Rin hardly noticed Aoi pulling his scarf away and off of him, too caught up in the kissing and keeping her close. They'd been apart for a bit, so being able to kiss her now was really nice, he'd missed her. His arms had a secure hold around her, well, one of them, the other was still teasing her hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:19 am

It would get dirty... Aoi was worried about that... Rin's precious scarf. Holding it for now, she broke away from Rin's mouth. Starting with the corner of his mouth, she kissed down to his jawline and up to his ear. The kisses then turned to nips as she moved slowly down his neck.

"Rin... I don't have too much time but we can..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:31 am

Rin realized a little too late what Aoi was doing, and his hold tensed on her. That...She was at his neck, and he bit back his tongue as she began nipping at him.

"M...My room, then?" That...They were outside...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 am

"There's chairs out here." Aoi pointed out as she nipped the soft skin of his neck gently. Whenever she did this he caved immediately. Did it really feel that good? Apparently... Stopping the nipping, she sucked lightly on a particularly soft spot. A pleased groan sounded from her, she'd get her Rin...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 2:43 am

"I...We're outside...though..." Rin replied, still biting back any reactions he had as Aoi continued giving his neck attention. As she began sucking on a soft spot though, a small noise managed to escape. She knew his neck was a weak spot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: