(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:02 pm

"Grk...gh...You said I'd need to ask, I didn't ask, and I sure as hell wasn't going to." Aito replied, "I didn't need to ask, it happened while I was out one day."

He'd been out, he hadn't been the one to ask. She'd asked about things, he eventually explained, and that led to getting out. That was that...

"Besides, when you asked I didn't even have a place to go. I'd just be back on the streets with no money, and nothing to my name." As bad as that place was, he wasn't on the streets...perhaps there was a bit of brainwashing in there, manipulation of sorts, but whatever...he was out now anyway. He had a place, he had belongings, he was out.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:09 pm

"You think I wouldn't have helped you find somewhere to go and something to help you? You are cruel Ai Ai!" Aoi's pout was stronger, pulling Aito's cheeks more and more and more. "Of course you'd need to ask! I wanted to make sure it was what you wanted and not what I was making you! Your stupid pride wasn't worth all of that."

"Wait what you just ran into this woman and she...set you free? Whaaaat?! The hell!" Aoi kicked Aito's shin as she let go of his cheeks, maximum pout achieved.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:17 pm

Aito gave frustrated sounds as she pulled at his cheeks, his temper obviously being barely contained, especially as she gave a kick to his shin.

"She had influence, can take care of shit in the background; she asked, and I took the chance." Aito grumbled. "When I ran into her, I already had this apartment thanks to someone else. I had a place to go if I got out, so I got out..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:20 pm

If Aoi gave any fucks about Aito's temper, her actions did not show them.

"...You let ANOTHER person help you with that too!? The HELL! Ai Ai! I take it back, you are getting uber detention!" A frustrated sound escaped her, he'd gotten this apartment due to another person and hadn't even... Ugh! Reaching up, she pulled on his nose and squished it with her fingers. "Uber miserable detention and punishments!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm

"The other one put the cat on me! I couldn't just take it back to the damn base!" Aito replied, another noise of frustration escaping him as Aoi grabbed his nose. God damn it, what the hell!? "They got the apartment for basically the cat!"

Regalia gave a mew, having hopped off of Aito and went to lay down near the end of the bed; she would demand attention and new toys later...but yes, this was her apartment, not his.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:25 pm

"So...you just...they made you take a cat? And then bought you an apartment?! What the... I wanted to help and would have done the same, without saddling you with a kitten." Aoi's eyes watered just slightly as she continued to squish Aito's nose. His frustrated sound made no dent in her fucks given, though her eyes went to the kitten for a moment. She was really cute and looked like Muika for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 8:33 pm

But he would have...had...to ask, and he sure as hell wasn't going to break down and ask! Unconsciously, his eye twitched; Aoi still had yet to release his nose.

"They had a box of cats they got...the hell knows where and that one attached itself." Aito replied, glancing over at Regalia who simply swished her tail. "Since she attached herself, she refused to go anywhere else."

Regalia didn't seem to mind the way of which Aito was referring her to, she was worshiped and she knew it. Treats, toys, attention, and nice food.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:40 am

"She's a cat. A cat. Its not that hard to get rid of it." Aoi just raised an eyebrow. Aito was...making excuses. A glance around the room told her all she needed to know, from the treats to the toys and the items... It was a kitty's paradise in here.

"...Aito likes small fluffy things doesn't he? Its okay, I secret adore bunnies. You know she looks kind of like Muika..." Letting go of his nose, she turned and looked at the small kitten.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:59 am

...What...the hell had she just said?

Aito expression towards Aoi was that of shocked disgust. That...the cat did not....Did. Not....look like...like...that...that garbage! That...That was almost the worst insult she could have bestowed upon something!

"That...That is the worst insult....I've ever heard in my life..." He muttered, probably not even aware he'd even spoken he was so disgusted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 am

Okay this was the most amusing expression ever on Aito's features, thinking it was an insult. Aito was weird, muttering this despite his best intentions it seemed... Well at least he was speaking his mind.

Deciding to take it for all its worth, Aoi reached out to pick up the kitten and hold her out. "Look at the fluffy, her hair reminds me of Muika's texture and the color? Its really similar. Muika and this one look really similar, if Muika turned into a cat it would be this one I swear."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 am

Aito expression remained that of pure disgust.

For fucks sake this was literally the worst thing she could say! What the hell, none of that was true! That...His cat did not resemble trash!

"You are...comparing my cat to trash..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:09 am

"I am comparing her to a human being who is really nice~ And adorable." Aoi realized the fluffy on this cat was too powerful and pulled her to her body. Petting her softly, cradled in her other arm, Aoi nodded in the direction of that abominable hoodie.

"Get dressed honorary Loser, its time for punishment~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:13 am

Trash.

She was comparing her to trash. That was all Aito could hear as Aoi attempted to explain. All he heard was trash.

Annoyance returned to his expression as she pointed at the hoodie. "It's summer."

That was a usable excuse. It was summer, not hoodie weather...He'd worn it before due to having to hide his face...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 am

"It looks thin enough, just take your shirt off." Aoi pointed out, still playing with the kitten she felt was Muika in kitty form. His annoyed face left no impression on the shinigami, who just gave him a smile.

It wouldn't be a punishment if it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:22 am

"Gh...g...Tch." He sat there for a few moments, frustration leaking from him before he finally relented and stood from his bed. He still had a look of annoyance on his face, as he thought this was stupid; it was summer, even if the damn thing was thin...

He stripped himself of his shirt before snatching it up before he moved to get it on. Stupid. Stupid bullshit...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:10 am

Aito looked annnoooyed. Aoi set the fluffy fluff on the bed, stretching as she looked at Aito carefully. He stripped without caring. It was a nice turnabout from others.

"If it was fun it wouldn't be a punishment now would it? Ai Ai~ There's a place nearby, I have enough time for you to do a very important job for me. I can only rely on you and your special talents for this, and while it is a punishment it is also a large favor to me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:18 am

"Hah?" He questioned, raising a brow, though obviously he was not enthused.

Whatever this favor/punishment was it would probably be complete shit for him. His special talents? What the hell was she even talking about?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:37 am

"Haaaah~?" Aoi repeated the sound back at Aito, knowing what he wanted and was asking of sorts, but instead not caring. If he couldn't outright say or ask something she wouldn't bother~

"Come on! Hurry, I'm busy these days and I have to take Muika to the Soul Society AND still get back in time to sleep in bed with Rin." Stepping backwards through the wall, she waited outside on a powerline.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:49 am

Aito scowled as Aoi simply repeated the sound back to him, he was asking a damn question...then again, he probably shouldn't have expected an answer to begin with...

Rushing him like this...

With another noise of frustration, he scooped up Regalia, the cat having been eyeing him...daring him to attempt to leave and go off somewhere without carrying her along. She went in the pocket of the hoodie, her head poking out of it as he stepped out of the apartment, shutting the door behind him.

Whatever...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:59 am

Stretching, Aoi glanced down at Aito and waved her hand. "Come on fullbringer. You're so slow~ You'll never catch up to Muika at this point."

Hopping from things to things, all of them that should be unable to support her weight, she led Aito along. He even carried the cat around with him when he left? Talk about a security blanket... He adored the little brat didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:08 am

"Tch." His eye twitched without his notice again; it wasn't his damn fault he hadn't made any progress! He hadn't wanted to for so damn long! Stupid powers didn't just happen...

Regalia gave a mew as Aito followed after Aoi, her eyes drawn to the woman jumping from thing to thing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 am

Aoi led them to a small playground nearby with a few people around but not many. Hopping across the features of the park, she jumped to the ground and pointed as she finally reached what she wanted.

It was a large red jungle gym thing that spun. "I will sit on top and you will push me until I say stop. The Kitten shall join me. Come here kitty kitty~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 am

Aito followed Aoi to...a playground? Why the hell were they at a damn playground? What was she? Five?

"..."

Blinking at her words, he once again had to question....Five? Regalia mew though, knowing attention when it was being given to her. She squirmed in the pocket before Aito finally removed her from it and handed her off to Aoi.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:25 am

Aito just blinked and Aoi had to give an evil laugh. Yes yeees! She accepted the kitten and settled her in her one arm as she moved to climb up the thing.

"I'd never make shiro-usa do this, so you get to be his stand in. Congrats. Oh, whats the kitten's name? You never introduced us." Aoi glanced back from halfway up, looking down at Aito and not caring that he could see her underwear under her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:34 am

"Tch."

So she'd just be using him as her personal slave today...fucking great. He gave a frustrated huff, his thought process repeating the statement that this was stupid. "Gh...The woman who named her named her Regalia, haven't thought of a different name yet..."

That name...it felt way too damn weird coming from his mouth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: