(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pieces of Treasure

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 am

[Can we...talk about this face to face?]

Whenever the time could be spared anyway, Muika...knew Aoi had points, good ones, but...She wanted Aoi to know her reasoning...even if it'd be a bit difficult for her to put into words.

--

Seiya didn't have much time to react to the pen dropped before he felt a familiar sensation, a strained noise escaping him as he was pushed from his body. It...it was hard to breath again...damn woman. Now he could see her, and she earned a glare.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:36 am

[Mmm sure... I just gotta head back... I guess I can not see Aito today then...]

While Seiya glared, he could see her cell phone make a cute little jingle before she opened it and replied to the message. Once she was done, she yawned and waved a hand as the other slipped the phone back into some hidden pocket. "Ehhh? You were talkative a minute ago. Now I can reply, and you clam up... Whats up with that?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 5:43 am

[Sorry.]

Seiya's eye unconsciously twitched at Aoi's words; really, it wasn't obvious? He was pissed off, rather angered at the moment as she spoke. "I was just thrown out of my own body. Is it not understandable why I'd be angered by that?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 6:04 am

"It was cause of my mess up you got to see her again. You'd be a little more grateful one would THINK. How did she compare to your memories hm?" Aoi asked cruelly, her mouth twisting into a smirk. Oh boy if she was gonna talk with him she wanted him to say stupid things... If he didn't amuse her...she could just... always truthfully say that he WAS alive when she left him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:07 am

He felt no reason to answer Aoi, knowing damn well what she wanted to hear from him. She wanted him to make a stupid move, and egg her on in her desire to kill him; with his body in its current state...he wouldn't risk that.

There had been some things about Muika that differed, and some things the same. It was unsightly though, to see her thinking of others...she was weakening in that sense. She was allowing herself to be influenced...it was disgusting...watching her attempt to confront him in attempt at selfless protection rather than selfish...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 7:36 am

Aoi gave a knowing laugh. Seiya's silence was enough.

"Eh? So you sawww~ She's crazy over him. I can admit I see the appeal, but I have my own Rin to protect. Did you at least get to see her blushy face when she thinks of him? Its cuuuute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 11:13 pm

"..."

No, he saw none of that; not that he wanted to in the first place, such an appearance didn't suit her... There had been anger mostly, but that's what he'd expected, that and fear.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 1:24 am

"Huh. You really blew it then. Never got to see even a bit of it. Well I can make it up for you! Wanna see a cool magic trick?" Aoi smiled, took Seiya's pen and then scooted over to his desk. Waving the pen, she made sure he was watching. "Pay close attention~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 am

Considering who was asking, he didn't really know if he really wanted to see this trick at all. It wasn't like he could refuse, or stop her though unfortunately; in this state he could hardly move without difficulty at all.

Knowing that, his eyes followed Aoi as she took his pen, scooting over towards his desk.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 2:32 am

Aoi smiled. Seiya seemed like an enthusiastic audience! She couldn't do this with Rin around, he would freak out...

Twirling the pen, she set her other hand on the desk and with quite a bit of force drove it straight through her hand. The desk itself cracked under the force, straight down the middle just a bit, though not in half. Blood splurted as she turned and smiled, before yanking her hand off of the desk and through the pen which was firmly stuck in it. Holding up the gushing wound, she grinned and spun it. "Seeee? There is a hole!"

It had to hurt like a bitch and it did... But with the hand that had stabbed she swiped from her chin up and a mask appeared. As she did, the bleeding wound immediately began healing with inhuman quickness. A tinny and oddly distorted version of her voice sounded as she spoke. "Tada~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 am

Seiya continued to watch as Aoi twirled the pen, noticing her other hand move to the desk just before...

...This woman was insane...

She'd just pierced herself with a pen and...and was smiling about it? What the hell...He knew she was somewhat mad, annoying...he hadn't expected this much.

"..." He didn't answer her as she showed him the wound she'd just inflicted. This woman...

His eyes narrowed as her hand moved to her face, bringing down...a mask. That mask looked like those damn monsters she'd showed him...What was she some mutant freak? The wound began to heal immediately, and soon it was as if there hadn't been one in the first place.

"..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:55 am

Aoi tried to not laugh. Pain was something she was fine with... Seiya did not understand such things, he avoided pain entirely himself. Moving her hand to her mouth, the mask faded away as she ran a tongue across the blood. "Eeeh, I'll be back later for you. Muika's saying we should talk in person since its complicated. I hope she knows I'll be fine killing now, my minds all pieced together again~"

"It's not like Rin cares either as long as I am safe. He likes me just the way I aaaam~" Aoi laughed a bit, moving towards Seiya with her blood soaked hand reaching towards him. She planted it on his face, caressing it and hoping to freak him out.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 5:58 am

She planned to just leave him like this? He wasn't even in his body...

A sound of frustration escaped him as she approached him, her bloodied hand coming to his face. He was more disgusted than freaked out, and his anger was clear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:04 am

Aoi made sure to smear it onto his and gross him out more, she liked the feeling of blood and did not understand others disgust. Patting his cheek in a sticky motion, she just smiled at his anger. "Bye bye!"

Reaching with the other hand, she grabbed his jacket and tossed him back into his body. It'd be hard to talk to him now so she wouldn't bother as she went to find Muika.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:15 am

With a pained noise Seiya reentered his body, a heavy breath escaping him now that breathing came easier. He was seething as he pulled himself up; damn woman, she was insane...

The damn blood, disgusting...

--

Muika was on her way home, the area she was in being less busy thankfully...hardly anyone around. It was more peaceful, or well...it was easier to relax. Her mind was still on the topic of discussion those text messages had been about.

She knew...what she wanted, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:22 am

It took Aoi only a short time to find Muika, sensing the woman's strong power level easily from a ways. It wasn't hard since Muika had grown rather powerful. Love really did make you stronger, she felt seeing the evidence with her own eyes.

Landing in front of Muika, she blinked and gave a pouty arm crossing as her bloodied hand hid itself.. "Why not? He deserves it. His lab coat had blood on it today."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:36 am

Muika jumped back slightly, startled as Aoi suddenly appeared in front of her. Her eyes glanced off to the sides, making sure no one was really around, thankfully no one was...

"I know he deserves it..." She replied after a moment.

She just wasn't sure she wanted Aoi being the one to do it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:40 am

"Then what is wrong? I'm an assassin. A killer. Its my job to take out those who threaten others and to fight, especially now." Aoi tilted her head, amazingly confused. She knew it was kind of rude to just stand here and blurt that out but she had no clue what was wrong.

Muika... didn't seem to want to do it herself now. So whats the matter? Confusion bubbled from her almost visibly. Just...she wasn't meant for figuring out such complicated matters! Point her at something and give her orders!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 am

"Because...that's not something, that burden...I don' want to put that on you; I...you have your job, you're happy with Rin...so dealing with...with him just..."

It was troublesome, a burden she didn't want to place on Aoi; it would just interrupt her happiness, and she didn't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:01 am

"...Wha?" Okay the confusion from before was replaced with disbelief. Did... Muika think... For Muika it was possible to go back, to be a regular...happy person. To have that sort of life. She had Iyuki, she had... that sort of happiness.

Aoi loved it too much though and Rin? Rin accepted that part of her utterly.

Moving forward, she reached up with a not blood covered hand and petted Muika's head. "...Muika its... Its not a burden for me. Killing Seiya...killing anyone. I know its wrong and I should feel bad...but that part of me no matter what will never come back. I spent a hundred and fifty years killing. I can't imagine how many I've killed... and I don't lose sleep over it."

"Rin and my happiness is not determined by things like this... Rin's a bit like me you know. We both...lack something. He's accepted me and my love of killing, my skills and my whole past. If anything he'd probably feel a bit better knowing a man I kissed is dead~" Aoi gave her a smile, hopefully reassuring her. "You have a chance for happiness and took it. That is your choice and you were given one, you should bask in it... Killing is part of my happiness now, and on top of my wish to kill him for you I also want him dead for my own selfish reasons."

Muika was silly...she assumed this stuff and Aoi felt she had rambled a bit but she smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:10 am

Muika listened to what Aoi was saying, and...some of that worry she had was relieved but...

Letting her take care of things...wouldn't be a burden to her? She wanted him dead for her own reasons, and Rin probably wouldn't care either...

That...

"...Iyuki's brother...he's pulling strings, from what I know, and working on stopping everything...and so is the woman that Aito allowed to help him, apparently..." She said as the other woman's hand came to pat her head; to Aoi...the information might not mean much, but she still felt the need to explain.

Though...she kept silent about the deaths of the other doctors and adults, from certain things she'd learned while working where she did well...Bounts were really a nice subject...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:16 am

"... That is good! That means that it will all just...go away right? Especially with those who know about you dead. Well...the obsessed one." Aoi smiled, this was great news. It meant the group as a whole was being destroyed. Aoi could kill them all but she would need someone else to tell her...and she just wanted to kill Seiya really.

"I am still grumpy he let her help him. Why HER?" Aoi mumbled. He was HER little buddy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:22 am

"...I-It's a bit...frightening kind of...I don't know how to really explain it. It's all just gonna be...gone. The relief that'll come...it's..." It would all just go away...She wouldn't need to worry anymore about it at all...

It's what she wanted, yes, but now that things were finally coming down to it...after so long...

"H-hmm...I-I dunno. I don't really know why he let her help him...He doesn't really explain things."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 am

Aoi knew that...feeling of sorts. She hadn't had time to sit and fear them though, for Muika she had hid for years. It was only a short time for Aoi's...

Moving forward, she slid her arms around Muika and patted her head. "It'll be good. Its okay to be scared of it all changing...but you'll move forward free of them. You can do...whatever you want without worrying over them at all and thats scary to have something that's always been there go away...even if its a bad thing."

Aoi heard Muika's words and smiled, it was a grumpy smile but yes. Ai-Ai was a quiet person who was too quiet for his own good. She'd find out~ He had some explaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2014 7:43 am

She knew things would be better, a lot better...the step towards it was just...more intimidating than she'd like to admit. She knew though that...that she'd have help overcoming that intimidation. If she felt afraid, or overwhelmed, she knew Iyuki would be there to help her...and Aoi was trying to help her now too...

If...If she wanted things to get better, she had to take that step. They wouldn't until she did. Considering where she was in her life right now, if she just let this...sit...there would always be that worry, that threat...

"I...I want a normal life." She said, "as normal as it can be anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pieces of Treasure   Pieces of Treasure - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pieces of Treasure
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: