(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 3:39 pm

At Aoi's grumpiness Rin nuzzled the side of her head slightly, "We want you to face us though, and have fun with us. I can only have fun here if you're enjoying yourself as well." He chuckled, bringing the cheese stick he had in his hands to her mouth, letting her eat it if she wanted.

Ruka moved to take a sip from her drink, a bright and happy smile appeared on her face after drinking some. It was good~!

"Rin Rin, you need to drink some too!" Ruka laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:48 pm

"But you were thinking I was cute. I'm not cute..." Aoi muttered, the evil aura increasing as soon as she spoke the dreaded word. Her pout increased too until the cheesestick neared her mouth.

Her eyes flashed to Rin as best it could, her blush growing and pout disappearing as she took a bite of it. She didn't steal it all, though it was possible for her to... Rin feeding her was...okay... It was very...

Holding up her drink at Ruka's words, she offered some of it to him with another blush and a look away. "You should...you should drink..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 4:03 pm

His other arm moved around her, squeezing her for a short moment due to her denial of being cute. She was plenty cute, it wasn't like it was bad...

Rin let her take a bite from the cheese stick, though he noted how she hadn't eaten it all. When she offered her drink, his eyes went to it, he waited until she'd eaten the reset of the offered cheese stick before he took it, taking a sip from it.

"It's good." He smiled, handing it back to her before taking his own drink from the table; it was meant to be sweet as well, though it was different from Aoi's. "Want to try?" He offered.

Ruka, while she was snacking, looked over the song lists, looking for particulars she'd like to do. Rin wouldn't be doing anything until he'd drank enough... but she could still look!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 3:30 pm

Aoi could sense...sense... that thought but she decided to ignore it for now. Rin was holding her and snuggling her so she was fine with this for the moment.... Besides there were cheesesticks to eat!

Stealing the rest of the offered food, she let Rin take her drink and try it before giving a grin. "Of course it is. Only delicious stuff for me... Uh huh! I'll try!"

Happy and now distracted, Aoi took the drink in her free hand, moving a bit on the seat as she started to turn towards them again. She took the glass, held it up and took a sip with a pleased grin. "Aaah really good too. Make sure to drink it all cause I wanna hear you sing again. Last time was too long ago!"

Way too long. Rin's singing was nice and she turned her head to try and look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Rin's smile grew some when Aoi seemed to enjoy his drink; "I'll drink it all, promise."

He had an average tolerance...for drinks like these anyway, so he may need another to get truly drunk to the point where he'd...not feel embarrassed about singing. He would though, it was fine for him to get drunk; Ruka was watching what she drank, since she'd be the one to drive back so she wasn't going to get drunk like he was planning on being.

Ruka would be infinitely amused though, as Rin when he was drunk could be funny with how he acted!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:22 pm

"If you need to you can drink some of mine. Meanwhile... Ruka can I go first?" Aoi it seems was recovered and glanced over at the song list in the woman's hands. She made sure Rin had his drink back before grinning and holding her hands out in a gimme motion. She liked singing even if she wasn't very practiced.

She'd sing for Rin and help him know that it was okay. Maybe one day he'd not be so embarrassed about singing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 am

Chuckling, Rin gave a nod; "Alright, if I need it I'll have some."

Ruka smiled as Aoi volunteered to get up and sing first, she would have happily gone first, but...it actually made her happier to see Aoi asking to go instead.

"Of course you can, Aoi-chan!" She replied, "Any particular song you want? There's an entire list here if you wanna look."

Rin was smiling as well, silently excited to hear Aoi sing; at most neither of them outright sang that much in the presence of one another...hummed perhaps, but...it would be nice to hear her sing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 7:45 pm

"...Um well I don't..." Aoi looked a bit shy for once, looking down sighing as her eyes took in the list. Rin would take her drink if he needed it but she needed to find a song. A song... "I don't really know modern songs? So I don't know which are good for me to sing. Would you know Ruka? Or shiro-usa?"

She just was a bit... that book looked large, how was she to pick something if she didn't know what would go good with her voice?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:22 pm

"Hmm, well there's lot's of fun ones to sing! Let's see..." Ruka motioned Aoi over to look at the list with her, hoping Aoi would see one that popped out at her; there were various...happy, cute, or silly ones like Confession Rehearsal, Like/Dislike, World is Mine, LUVORATORRRRRY!, Ah, What a Wonderful Cat's Life...though a few were duets...and she doubted until Rin was drunk enough he'd be able to manage that...and some of them had a mature content warning...which worried her when it came to these two.

The list was huge though, so there was plenty to choose from.

"Any of these stick out to you? I know there's a lot..."

Rin wasn't sure about the list, he knew there were a lot so he was unsure where to start... There had to be some that caught Aoi's eye though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Aoi moved over to Ruka's side, looking down at the list and hmming to herself. A bunch of them sounded so cute, but this one had a weird spelling! Did that mean it'd be fun? Was it supposed to be laboratory?

Duets were out for now unless Ruka wanted to do one... "Ruka you want to try singing with me? It'd be nice to get used to things."

Doing one with Ruka would be fun and she smiled up at the woman. "This kitty one sounds cute."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 9:27 pm

"Sure, Aoi-chan!" Ruka answered, looking at the list with Aoi again as she pointed one out. "Aah, that one is a cute song; we can sing that one if you want then?"

It seemed like a good one to start off with! RinRin may get some amusement out of it as well though, considering Aoi would have to make cat noises during it since they were part of the lyrics. It would be cute though!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 7:44 pm

"Yes! I'll sing it with you then." Aoi beamed and fidgeted in the seat, looking between the twins and smiling. She had no idea what to do now and it was obvious as she smiled at them. Quiet for a moment, she finally admitted her lack of knowledge with a bright smile.

"...So how does this work? What do we do? The...thingys you sing into I've read from manga... but how do they get on? And where does the music come from?" She looked around, hopping on her seat as she peered for things that could be sound makers. Speakers.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:03 pm

Rin waited as Aoi and Ruka picked a song, taking sips from his drink every so often as they decided on on about cats. That should be cute, just as Ruka had said...

"Here, here's your mic." Ruka smiled, handing Aoi one of the mics that were there for them before she began explaining further, "The song will come from the speakers around the room, and from the speakers on the television over there." She pointed over towards the large flat screen; "The lyrics to the song that we'll be singing will appear on there too. Since it's a duet the lyrics will be colored to signify who sings what."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 2:10 am

"Ooooh. Oooooooh." Aoi made appropriate noises with eyes wide as they followed Ruka's pointings and motionings. She nodded as she held the mic close to her, prepared to do...battle...duet?

Thing. She could do this! If she let Rin down now, she would be an utter failure. Aoi trusted in her skills of killing but not her singing skills and thus grabbed her glass and downed a bit gulp of it. Maybe it might help a bit. "Okay! I'm ready. Can you get the first one then? So I can see how to do it... and I'll get the second color to show up."

She gave Ruka a determined look, nodding towards the screen.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Ruka nodded, "I can do that! No problem, Aoi-chan~!"

She could definitely be the first to start, with this song...that would place her doing the male's part, and Aoi doing the female's. Both were really cute though, so it didn't matter who played what!

Ruka went about finalizing the settings before standing, her attention on the screen as the music started.

Aa, What a Wonderful Cat's Life

It was a cute song~!

Rin watched from his seat, still drinking; he wasn't...particularly feeling much yet but with a couple more he knew he definitely would. He wanted to at least stay sober for this though, he was silently excited to see.

Aoi experiencing karaoke for the first time!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:05 am

Aoi's face was pleased as the music started and she listened to how Ruka did the song... She was standing to Aoi did too, her whole focus on trying not to mess this up!

The beat was catching and cute! Her smile grew more as she gently moved with the music, though she couldn't help giggling a bit as Ruka meowed. Her eyes wide, she almost blushed as she realized it was probably her turn here in a minute once the woman trailed off.

Almost missing her cue, she stuttered the first words before... smiling and catching up. Fun! This was fun! She almost laughed when she was supposed to meow, but actually succeeded in meowing without missing her lines.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:42 pm

Ruka was smiling happily as she sang, she'd heard this song a couple of times before so it was easier for her to get into the hang of it. This song was really cute though!

She couldn't help but bring her hand up like a paw when she'd had to make the kitty noises, getting into her role for her part of the song.

When it was Aoi's turn, she brightened as Aoi grew adjusted to the lyrics and began smiling.

Rin watched with a happy smile on his face as well, though thanks to his smile it made it a little hard to drink...it was cute, and Aoi was obviously having fun.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Ruka did kitty paws...Aoi blinked and when it came to her turn did the kitty paws too again with a smile. Her hips swayed with the beat, unable to help getting into the song. By the time it ended she did a little spin, giggling and smiling up a storm.

That had been so fun! Aaaah! She turned to look at Rin, excitement clear on her features. "Did you see that Usa? I did it! I did karaoke!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 1:38 am

Ruka gave a happy laugh once the song had finished, giving a little hop back to her seat before reaching for her drink which lacked alcohol. It'd been really fun! She hardly ever got duets and it'd been fun to do one after awhile, especially a cute one like that one!

Rin gave a chuckle as Aoi turned to him before nodding; "Mhmm! You did great, Aoi."

He wanted to say it'd been cute, but... he was at least aware enough to remember it was mostly a forbidden term.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:21 am

Aoi was all grins as Rin agreed she did great and hurried to plop down next to him. She grabbed her drink and took a big gulp before more smiles shined. "Thank you Usa, it was really fun. You aren't drunk enough yet... You need to drink more and more! I'll sing with Ruka or alone till then!"

Kissng his cheek, she set her drink down and began looking for more songs while still stuck humming the kitty one. "Thanks Ruka for singing with me. Should I try some alone?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:50 pm

He wasn't drunk enough yet, that was for sure; he was feeling it a bit though, so maybe a few more drinks would do the trick...

Rin was really happy though...that Aoi was enjoying this, she'd been excited about doing this and now they were. He gave a smile as she kissed his cheek and turned to look for more songs, and almost chuckled as she began humming the song she'd just sang.

Ruka was lightly humming it herself as she helped herself to some of the food they had, occasionally taking sips of their drinks.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:06 am

Aoi popped a few cheesesticks into her mouth hamster style, excited for the next song but still excited for the other treat as well. Ruka seemed to have the song stuck in her head as well and Rin was happily drinking his way to utter drunkdom! Tonight was the best night.

"Hm...whats this LUVORATORRRRRY! song? I think I wanna try singing it." Aoi looked at the names and this oddly spelled one made her rather interested as she took a drink, glancing around at Rin and Ruka for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 12:58 pm

"Luvoratory?" Rin questioned, he'd never heard of the song, so he had no idea what it was. It sounded like it was something about...laboratories and...love? Well, that was the common sense answer.

"I'm not sure, but if you'd like to you should."

Ruka had stopped mid drink when Aoi mentioned the name before giving a laugh, though on the inside that laugh was a bit panicked. She...She knew what that, admittedly catchy, song was.

"It's a catchy song, but I want to go and get more food, check out the bar, ahah~ I'll be back in ten minutes, start the song without me it'll be fine!" Ruka informed, though some of it coming out a bit quick as she stood and headed towards the door.

Get out before she sang it, get out before she sang it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:05 pm

"I don't know Usa, but I think...its spelled weird. Okay! If you think I should." Aoi grinned at Rin, taking a moment to attempt to remember how Ruka had inputted the song with a frown of concentration. She barely glanced up and gave Ruka a nod.

"Please get more cheesesticks! And maybe a stronger drink for shiro-usa he's not drunk enough yet..." Aoi murmured, still attempting to put the song in but confused by Ruka's leaving even so. Didn't she want to hear Aoi sing? Maybe she wanted something and didn't want to wait for them to bring it...

The opening part of the song began playing, making Aoi smile since Ruka was right! This sounded catchy!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 10:02 pm

"Okaay~! More cheese sticks got it! Stronger drinks too~!" Saying that, Ruka immediately left the room, she'd come back in a little bit.

That song, as amusing as their reactions might be, she was unsure whether or not she could trust them to stay shocked at the lyrics for long. Plus, she didn't want to hear the song when it came to her twin's girlfriend singing for him!

Muttering a silent apology in her head, Ruka headed off towards the bar in the more social area of the building with lots of people.

--

Rin blinked, noting how Ruka had just...seemed to bolt?

Well, if she was going to do things then who was he to stop her? That in mind, he turned back to Aoi as she picked out the song to sing.

He began drinking again as the song began, and the opening to it sounded catchy, certainly...just as Ruka had said. Aoi seemed to like it too, she should have fun with it then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend   Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karaoke Is No One's Best Friend
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: