(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Leaving Home [Souichiro]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinya

Shinya

Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:09 am

"Ehhh?! The head captain's son?!" Souichiro repeated in surprise. While in his time the head captain has changed, he knew who Lakshmi was speaking of and the implications that her grandfather was the son of that woman.. well, he shuddered to have attempted fighting him.

As Lakshmi led him down the pathways, Souichiro marveled at the place while she moved quickly until they both heard the fuss coming from behind. Sparing a moment to look back, Souichiro could see men heading their way and they didn't look happy. "You're right! Let's make haste!" Souichiro spoke quickly, as he hastened to keep up with the young woman.

Regardless of her path, Souichiro was right behind her at all times. "Make a break for it! We'll make it!" Souichiro exclaimed as he took her hand and pulled her along as he ran ahead. They were right there! Just a few more seconds and..!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:31 pm

"Y-Yes! Didn't you know...?" Lakshmi's eyes were a bit wide at Souichiro's surprise though she wasn't given much time to focus on it. Instead her focus was on running, giving a nod as Souichiro hurried along beside her.

She could hear him, so she did not waste time looking back or panicking, though as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along she let out a soft little sound of surprise. "Eep! Y-Yes!"

Their mad dash gave them the speed and boost they needed, making it through the gateway before it could be shut down and ejecting them into the Living world. All around them was jungle and covered ruins almost. An old temple or shrine of some sort covered by plantlife and vegetation. "We can't stop Souichiro! We have to keep moving, they may follow me more."

He had her hand and she gripped it tightly, pulling him along behind her instead for a bit as she hurried into the jungle and dampened her energy down to almost null. She'd always had such fine tune control of it...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:29 am

Souichiro was a bit bewildered once they emerged from the portal into the human world as they weren't anywhere familiar to him. "What there..? Where in the world are we..?" He asked as he looked around for a moment.

An old temple? Where is this place..? He thought to himself. Times like this he wished Hayate was with him for this journey as she'd know something at least.

But he only had a few moments to look as Lakshmi pulled him along behind her, stating that they may follow her through. "Oh! Right! It'd be silly to think they'd give up just because we went through the portal.." Souichiro replied as he decided to forgo running and just float along with her. It seemed faster this way. "Do you have any idea where we are, Lakshmi?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 am

"Bahmani Sultanate, just north of the Vijayanagara Empire...If my human world knowledge is still up to date. It has been a century since I last really paid attention unfortunately." Lakshmi shook her head, her face flushed a bit as she realized a large flaw in her plan to get to the Soul Society. She should have researched more into what was going on in the world of the living!

"Hopefully they will give up after a bit! We just have to keep moving for now." Not winded at all yet, the young woman was in rather good shape considering her training and took up a steady ground eating pace to conserve energy. Not having to worry over obstacles, she made a beeline for the deeper parts of the jungle so she could hide there.
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:32 pm

As they ran, Souichiro looked around with a puzzled expression. "Yeah, I think you need to keep up on the affairs of the human world a bit more.." He says absently, then shakes his head. "Anyway, are you okay? You've been running for a while now. Most girls would be outta breath by now but you seem to be keeping your pace just fine."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 12:42 pm

"I-I was a bit busy. And I could not...possibly keep looking at human world affairs without drawing attention." She stuttered out a bit of a flustered response, Souichiro's response making her flush just a bit. She had done her best...

With a sigh, she focused on running instead of explaining herself, though his next set of words allowed her to feel a bit more relaxed.

"I am trained, even if not ways I like. Running like this is a daily part of my regimen." Lakshmi nodded towards Souichiro, a small grin on her face at the compliment he had unintentionally given her. "I could probably go an hour or more before I need to slow from this pace, though any faster and I'll need a break more quickly."

It was as she spoke this, a familiar rift appeared nearby and ahead in the trees. Lakshmi skidded to a halt, eyes wide as she stared in fear. "D-Do they have some sort of...capture device? What is that Souichiro...?"

It seemed his work here was done for now...
Back to top Go down
Shinya

Shinya

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Souichiro stared up at the rift for a few long moments, frowning. "No.. I think it's for me.. it's calling me.." He spoke softly, a deep frown on his features. "I don't want to leave you like this.. but it's pulling for me to leave.."

Pulling Lakshmi into a hug suddenly, Souichiro pulled away and stared into her eyes. "You'll be fine without me. I mean it.. I know you can make it." He says as he slowly goes up to the rift. "You're a strong girl! Don't get caught, you hear me!?"

Souichiro, unable to bear putting it off any longer, quickly turned and flung himself into the rift. He didn't know if it'd take him home.. but he certainly hoped so! That way he could talk to Lakshmi again and see how she made out.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am

Lakshmi's eyes stayed wide as Souichiro spoke, unable to truly process his words before he pulled her into a hug. She gripped him tightly for the moment, clinging to him as her eyes watered before he pulled away and stared into her eyes. She didn't wish to lose her new friend who had helped her!

She nodded firmly though, trying to be brave as tears fell from her eyes. "I promise! I won't get caught. Thank yoou!"

Lakshmi called to the man as he dove into the rift, her mind fogging as it disappeared and she began running again. However there was a hollow empty feeling in her heart, she was missing something or someone important...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Home [Souichiro]   Leaving Home [Souichiro] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving Home [Souichiro]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2