(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:20 am

Muika had made sure to hide everything, she...would die if Iyuki saw even half of the things she'd gotten while at the mall with Miyako.

Until she had the nerve she...she had to hide the stuff!

She'd...finished her sketch though, she'd finally finished it. That...she could show him that...there were reasons she'd wanted to, reasons she'd put so much work into it...so...

She wouldn't be shy about showing him that.

She'd stuffed the pictures into the sketchbook, but unless the book was shaken or something, they wouldn't fall out. She'd stuck them farther into the back bunch of pages...

With all of that hidden for now, she had ended up returning to the couch, and had eventually nodded off. It...would still be a bit before Iyuki got home, a...nap would be fine.

She was unaware of the bunny that wandered their home, she'd been unaware of it ever since Miyako had accidentally left it here when she and Aito had been over...

Last edited by Rukuya on Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:32 am

Iyuki had sped away from work the moment he was let off. Some sort of cute pictures? Muika dressing up!?

How dare they be so mean and evil as to keep it from him and flee before he could remember his own ability to steal items!

How DARE THEY!?

Otouto and Miyako were in so much trouble.

Flying up the stairs, having forced away the temptation of bringer's lighting home, he unlocked the door and burst into the darker room. Closing it behind him, he kicked his shoes off and tore into the living room about to demand the turnover of those pictures... Only to note two things. One, the sleeping Muika who was adorable... and two the...bunny. Bunny on her chest, also napping.

He stared, confusion replacing everything else he was feeling as he just stood there dumbfounded. B-Bun...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 1:42 am

Muika was in a rather dreamless sleep, having only stirred when Iyuki came through the door in his rush to get inside, but had not automatically awakened.

As he stared at her...and the bunny, she began stir once more; "Mm..."

Her eyes didn't go to the bunny first, as she looked up and over in Iyuki's direction first. "Iyuki?"

It was then...she felt the small weight on her chest, as she finally glanced at the bunny, she had to blink. What...?

Obviously, she was just as confused.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:13 am

"There...is a bunny...?" Iyuki was questioning the bunny's existence. Its whole purpose in being there. Muika looked as confused as he did, they were on a second story...the door had been locked... how had a bunny gotten here? He didn't remember ever even seeing this bunny before.

All picture thoughts, all thoughts of Hibiki and Miyako's betrayal... all of it was gone as if it never existed as he stared at the floppy eared bunny.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:15 am

"M-Mm..." Yes, there was a bunny, but...how? How was there a bunny here? They didn't have any pets, they'd never even seen this rabbit before so how...

Where had this rabbit come from...

There...There had to be a point where a rabbit had been brought in...it...it seriously couldn't have just wandered in here, they lived on the second story...in an apartment... "H...How?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:24 am

"I do not know? I really... do not... Lay still, I will...grab it." Iyuki's voice cracked as it rose so high, slowly sneaking towards the apparently still napping little bunny. Was it black and white? With little floppy ears...

Iyuki felt his will to question the good fortune of his life right now, and instead wanted to hold it.

He was also saving his cute love from potential bites and being a hero.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:26 am

"M-Mm..." Muika gave a small nod, being as still as she could as Iyuki approached her and the rabbit carefully. If...If she moved it would wake up, and if it woke up it make run...and a chase...they really didn't need to worry about chasing it around or trying to lure it out...

It was...still napping right now, so if they were careful...

Still though, neither of them had any idea where it'd come from... How had this rabbit slipped by them so...so easily!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:32 am

Iyuki slowly snuck up on the bunny, moving slowly though it seemed dead asleep. Moving slowly, his hands gently cupped its butt and then slipped his other hand under it. It stirred as he did, panicking very slightly before it calmed as he lifted it up.

Bringing it to his chest, it calmed immediately and then snuggled up. Iyuki looked down, blinked a few times and then... "Can we keep it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:34 am

Muika remained still, and kept quiet as Iyuki got closer, especially so when he got close enough to pick it up. He...He got it successfully! It had stirred but it stayed sleeping overall, that...that was good...it hadn't run...

H-Huh!?

"H-...Huh-How...How would..." How would they even take care of a rabbit!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:37 am

"We could get it a cage and name it and take care of it." Iyuki stared down, entranced at the fluffy little bunny. He petted it with a soft smile, growing more attached by the seconds.

"I do not care where it came from, we can give it a happy home with us. I can be the momma bunny and you the daddy bunny." It seemed he...wanted this bunny. Rather badly. Despite all complications and problems it would cause and of course the apartment agreement of no pets.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:40 am

"A...Ah...." She...Was her face red? She honestly couldn't tell right now, but...he...he was already so attached to it! It'd only been seconds! It...It was small and cute, but...but...

"I-I wouldn't mind, but...doesn't this place..." It wasn't her that could make that choice...

Plus, pets...as nice as it seemed they could be...it wasn't something they could just decide so suddenly...considering all the care they needed...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:45 am

"...We can hide it?" A whine had entered Iyuki's voice, he wanted the bunny. He really wanted the bunny...

"How...long do you think it was here? It could not be too long. Otherwise it would have starved and left droppings. I do clean quite a bit..." He cleaned obsessively. There had been no dropping or other signs of a bunny so therefore it hadn't been here long.

"Maybe it...hopped in your bag while you were shopping?" That was an option. Iyuki raised an eyebrow and peered at Muika to see what her suggestion was.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:48 am

H...Hide it, but...they'd have to be really secretive, and if they were caught with it that...that wouldn't turn out good...

"I-I don't know...how long it was here, I...never set my bags down other than inside the mall though..." Muika answered; there...was no way it could have hopped in her bag unless it had some sort of super jump. She hadn't set it down once other than when they were taking pictures!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:51 am

"Was there a pet store inside? It seems well behaved, maybe it was a pet?" Iyuki murmured as the bunny seemed to stir at their voices. Moving to the couch, he sat on it and leaned back to allow it room to rest and snuggle while he used only one hand to hold it.

The other reached over and petted Muika's head lightly... He looked a bit sad, worried... "If we can't keep it, who could take it?"

That was something he wondered, knowing that they really couldn't despite his strong wish to. It was so fluffy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 am

"I-I don't remember seeing one..." She'd let her eyes roam around the mall on the occasion whenever she and Miyako had been heading towards another store, she...hadn't seen a pet store around...

There...might have been one somewhere in there, but...

She relaxed some as she felt Iyuki begin to pet her hair, resting her head against his leg since she hadn't sat up yet... having only been leaning up on her arms from her lying position.

Who could...

"Someone...we know, maybe?" They...didn't know that many people, but they had to know someone trustworthy enough for it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:03 am

Muika hadn't seen one... though had they visited it all? He trusted Muika's words... Though if the teen knew the mall as much as it seemed, it was possible that Muika just hadn't seen it? "We should ask Miyako, she would know for sure.

His hand continued to pet her hair as she settled on his leg, a soft smile just for her showing as he thought about her words. "Maybe Lord or Lady Aoyama? The Goddess potentially... Otouto has enough to deal with with his kitten...I do not think Miyako can have pets in a dorm."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:07 am

"She might know...if there was a pet store in the mall, she knows it better than me." Muika gave a small nod against him; that would be the best thing to do. Miyako might know something.

As for finding it a home...

"They might be good choices, they're...responsible enough, if...they want it..." They wouldn't have any trouble with it, they had their own home, no rules stating they couldn't keep it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:34 am

"We shall call her in a bit then. Or well you should at least. I should get dinner started for us..." Iyuki had calmed from his bunny induced freak out and was all set to hand it over to Muika for the moment so he could prepare food for them.

She could call Miyako and speak with her over this bunny's appearance... And then they could both place some calls to attempt to find a home for it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:39 am

Muika nodded, "Alright, I can do that...should we...put it somewhere safe?"

Iyuki had to cook, though...his apron had a pocket, but while they ate they should have it somewhere it could sit. They definitely didn't have a cage they could use...

"I'll ask while you cook, ah...I...Iyuki...?" The bunny had almost made her forget, but... "A-After we get the rabbit settled there's...something I wanna show you..."

She'd finished the sketch for a reason, she couldn't...back out on all of this after she'd spent so long on it. She had to toss her worries aside...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:48 am

"Maybe set up some of the extra pillows and a soft blanket in the tub? It's deep enough, the bunny shouldn't be able to get out of it. They can carry diseases so I would not want it near me while cooking." Iyuki sighed, he had wanted to carry it all over while he could.

As he moved to stand though, he was stopped short my Muika's words. He cocked his head and blinked. "Something to show me? What... is it?"

What in the world could Muika be showing him? He was curious and surprised, he'd not really expected...something like this from her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 1:55 am

Muika nodded; "Okay, tub then...I'll set that up and you can get to cooking, I'll...contact Miyako after I do that."

She could do that much easily, it wouldn't be a problem; Iyuki could get to cooking and she could handle the rabbit for now.

That...

"I...It...I'll...show you after we have things s...settled..." He seemed...surprised? Well, she hardly ever had...things to show him that she ever actually went up and...said she needed to show him so this was new...S...Still...it was important...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:05 am

"Thank you dearest." Iyuki smiled softly as he gently moved to get up, aware that Muika was resting on his leg but giving her enough time to lift up. He stretched softly, his mind still having forgotten why he had rushed home in the first place.

Muika's stuttered reply had him looking down and smiling even with his confusion. "All right. I shall look forward."

He really would, Muika had a surprise and he was pleased to hear this. What could she possibly wish to show him? She must be shy about that, her stutters cute enough that he couldn't help smiling no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:18 am

"Mm..." Muika moved her head as Iyuki went about standing, following him in doing so shortly after. She'd napped for a good couple of hours, maybe more...? She wasn't exactly sure, but that was alright; soon they would have this rabbit situation figured out, have dinner, and she'd show him all that she'd been working on for the past few weeks!

She had already explained she had a surprise, and she'd worked hard on it all, she wasn't going to allow herself to back out!

The rabbit then...

"I-I'll take the rabbit and message Miyako then." She added, glancing at the bunny Iyuki still had.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:27 am

Iyuki looked down at the bunny he was still holding. It was awake, its little eyes looking up at him... He stared back down into its...they stared at each other until Iyuki's eyes started watering and he frowned sadly.

With shaky and rather reluctant...as well as slow hands, he held out the bunny... and looked away as if he couldn't bare to part with it.

Which he could not. He could not bare to part with this precious bunny but he would for Muika's sake.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 5:38 am

He...He was already so attached to it...

Muika accepted the bunny as Iyuki looked away, holding carefully and gently in her arms. It was definitely soft... She...She could not, and would not get attached though! She...She had to be the one that didn't, Iyuki already was!

Their apartment did not allow pets, so there was nothing that could be done! It was too risky to try to hide it!

"I-I'm sure it'll be really happy...when we find it a home, I...I'm sure it's really happy now that we're...putting so much thought and effort into it too!" She stated, hoping that...that would make him feel a little better about this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: