(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 3:55 am

Muika was mostly quiet, silently willing herself to not back down at all from everything, her nerves were eating at her because of it but...but she wanted to! It wasn't...showing him all of that stuff that made her nervous...rather than her reasoning behind it all...

It was important though, the...she...she also had...some of the other stuff like...mall stuff...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:05 am

Dinner was quickly done and Iyuki began putting the food away after a bit, moving to settle dishes in the sink for now and not allowing Muika to help. "I can handle this. What is it you wanted to show me?"

He was rather curious, his brain going into overdrive but he held it off as he scooped stir fry into a container to seal it for tomorrow. There was work to be done first and what was that niggling thought... in his head....
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:12 am

Muika nodded, stepping back to let Iyuki handle the dishes; "Okay..."

She stood by, waiting on him to finish up as he got the dishes washed and put the leftovers away for tomorrow. Cleaning first and then they could head to their room, she...should probably go ahead of him to get her sketchbook and the books from the closet.

That...That's what she should do...

"I...Iyuki, when you're done...I'll be in our room..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:32 am

"...All right." Iyuki nodded slowly, eyes wider than usual as he tried to figure out what Muika could be...doing in the bedroom alone...

Waiting...

Dishes must be finished! Quickly! Was it that sort of surprise!? Iyuki was...pleased and awed and more than a little distracted as he quickly attempted to finish the after dinner work.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:37 am

Muika headed to their room once Iyuki knew where she was going, and once inside she went about pulling everything out, and preparing everything for when he came in here.

Th...The Soul Society stuff...should come first, it was more...heavy than everything else so... It...It wasn't like she planned on explaining the area in depth, Iyuki could look and research whenever he wanted, but she did need to say some things on it.

After that...

Muika brought out the books, setting them next to the bed before moving to sit, curling up with her sketchbook in hand, she'd already forgotten she'd stored those mall pictures within it...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 4:50 am

Iyuki finished the dishes in record time, left them to dry and then rushed for the bedroom after hanging up his apron. No need to be wearing that, they did not need any rabbit incident repeats...

Rather excited in more than one way, the young man hurried into the bedroom to not find a new surprise. Well it was a surprise and a new one, but not the type he was expecting. He blinked and walked forward carefully, glad for his loose pants before he sat on the bed and pulled a pillow over his lap. The man then leaned down and looked at the piles of books and something in her hands... "Oh? What are these Muika?"

Definitely not anything he was...waiting for...that's for sure...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:00 am

Muika was looking at the sketchbook's page when Iyuki came in, her attention moving to him as he questioned what all the books were.

"Those...It's something I wanted...to talk about..." She replied, "I...Awhile back ago...I went to the Soul Society myself, when I was there...I started thinking about something...

Since he was seated, she looked down at the open sketchbook once again before shifting it over to him.

"That's what the Soul Society looks like, on the outside...the area in the center is the Seireitei, and everything around it is...is the Rukon." There were notes all about it, but the sketch was there. "When...When...souls go there...they're randomly sent to a district, and...rarely do people that...knew one another in life ever really find each other....in death...

Th...That's why I thought...

Most...Most keep their memories, from everything I researched...so...I was...I looked up everything I could and...the Seireitei, a lot of people with spiritual powers end up keeping the potential...and they become shinigami or they go to the Seireitei...if...when...

...If you're...aha..." A sheepish, almost forced laugh escaped as she looked away for a moment to push herself; "When...mn...go...Go to the Seireitei. Aoi...Aoi's there, and lots of other....good shinigami, if we went there...i...it's a lot...more likely we'd...I...If you're not t...tired of me by then..a.ha.....a..."

That's why she'd...work so hard on the sketch, worked so hard on copying down all that information; when she'd got to the Soul Society, and...started thinking...and then when she'd researched it further...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:23 am

Iyuki sensed a serious topic and leaned further on the pillow, hiding all signs of his previous not so serious thoughts. Now he felt extremely foolish, she had been nervous because of how important this was not...not because...

His mind had fallen too far into depravity!

Listening intently, he nodded rather firmly as she spoke. It wasn't information he knew and his eyes were wide, hearing...hearing so much about it... It was shocking and a bit scary really. He would be separated... He stared down at the sketchbook, looking a bit worried as he was rather focused on this for the moment.

His hand went over to hers, holding it gently as she finished speaking before he gulped rather dryly. The smile he wore was sad though he shook his head. "I do not think I will be bored of you ever. I will follow your instructions...if...something happens."

He couldn't look up for now, staring at the sketch and notes as if committing them to memory. "It is a lot to hear... I do not like that we will be separated at all. That isn't fair in the least."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:29 am

"T...That's why I wanted to...talk about it, it's not...fair...and I so I thought...since we already know...shinigami, and we went to the Seireitei...then it would be a lot easier, it...it's a plan."

Muika held on to his hand after she'd felt him take it, she was still looking away...but...

Wouldn't ever be bored...

This was...really far into the future, so...it helped to hear that.

"The Rukon's apparently a generally...poor area unless you're in the districts...right at the Seireitei's gates, but...if we knew where to go..."

Just go directly to the Seireitei, that's what they needed to do...

"I wrote down any important information from...all of those books." She said, "I did other sketches, and wrote it all down...so if you wanted to research it further whenever you wanted you could..."

He was free to flip through the sketchbook, to look over the information if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 am

"A good and sound plan." Iyuki squeezed the worried woman's hand gently, wondering which of all the things they had talked over were bothering her. The part about being separated...his words about never getting bored...

He nodded slowly, wondering... "The afterlife doesn't sound very nice. I will most definitely research, if I do not and let you worry at some point in the future...it would be remiss of me as your butler and love to have scorned such things."

"Your sketches are amazing though and such detailed notes... I did not know you could draw." Iyuki's worry was slowly disappearing and being replaced by rather strong awe at Muika's work. He gently turned the pages before letting go of her hand to lift the book up. A few things fell out of it, but for the moment he was entranced in her work and writings.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:01 am

"Y-Yeah, I...I don't do it that much, but...I wanted it to be as detailed as possible so..." She didn't draw constantly, but sometimes when she was alone with nothing to really be doing she'd take the book out and sketch things...

Before she'd gotten a sketchbook she'd just done so sometimes on various blank papers.

She was blushing a bit at the compliments towards her sketches, but...but she'd just wanted them to look as good as possible before showing him!

Her eyes were mostly on him, and his expressions as he flipped through the book, not having noticed things fall out from it yet.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:43 pm

"You did amazing... just think what you could do if you did so more Muika. I think you should draw more..." Iyuki's eyes were wide as he gazed at all the details, it wasn't professional level but...for what she was professing as her time spent? She could be quite good.

It was then he noticed the item that had fallen out of the sketchbook. He opened his mouth slightly as the small bag was...familiar looking... Miyako...the pictures! His earlier excitement rushed back in a hurry as he realized what grand prize this was! It was the sole reason he had run home before the Bunny and this had distracted him.

Reaching down, he snatched it up and then carefully despite his hurry set the sketchbook down before...

Iyuki dashed from the room with the golden ticket prize to end all golden ticket prizes before Muika could take it from him. Rushing to the bathroom, he closed the door and locked it before leaning against it as an added buffer against her opening it. "Aaaah~ The pictures~"

Should he look just yet? Shall he gaze at them with adoring eyes? One hand covered his face and eyes, peeking between fingers as he pulled the first one out and let out the most pleased laugh. "Kitty ears! Aaaaah...Miyako is a genius..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:49 pm

"M-Mm..." Draw more...

If...Whenever she felt the desire to she did... she was happy though that Iyuki seemed to...to really like it. She'd spent a long time on all of it so...

What was he looking...

A squeak escaped her just as Iyuki snatched them up. No, no not those! She had to get them back-

He just bolted!?

"Iyukiii!" She'd die if he saw those right now! Those were embarrassing, she'd just...!!!

Following after him, she reached the door just as he'd closed it and...locked it!? Wh...All to look at those damn pictures!? "I....Iyuki th...those aren't any-"

Kitty ears...

He...He...He...saw...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 11:59 pm

"Aaaah... Look at the floof ears...and the short skirt..." Iyuki almost drooled at the Witch Kitty Muika, ignoring with a big brother's eyes the imagine of Miyako next to her. She was invisible and in a blind spot yes, he would not see her... Muika was even smiling a bit even as she looked nervous in this adorable witch kitty outfits!

"The colors really set off your eyes... K-Kitty Pirate!?" The next set looked to be a pirate outfit, very very showy and Iyuki blushed through his fingers that still attempted and failed to cover his eyes. Would his eye sight fail him at such a glorious picture!? Her smiles were cute and adorable! Even the silly ones...

"Be still my heart for it shall beat from my chest or fail at such sights as these!" Lamenting softly, he continued looking through the pictures...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:05 am

He was looking, he was looking at them! He'd seen the kitty outfits, and now...pi-pirate!? That meant the last one would be...

N...No! No, no, no!

The high tone of her...almost whine was hardly noticeable, her voice just not coming to her as she attempted to open the door. It...It was locked! Damn it why was she so bad at soul pulling!? She hardly even knew how and now she was paying the price!

Don't look at the last one, don't look at the last one, don't look at the last one! The last one...

It was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 am

Iyuki heard no whine, in fact he heard nothing at all. He had gotten to the most glorious treasure in all of the lands and had gone immediately silent.

Miyako...had gotten her in a maid outfit. With the cute ears on still. It only added to Muika's obvious appeal, her cute and sexiness combined into one magnificent bundle of amazing.

He would treasure this gift for as long as he lived... Getting to the final picture though... A choked sound escaped him. Muika's smile, in that outfit...with that...

A long sound came from his body...he wanted to touch and kiss now, this was the most beautiful picture...he should frame it and put it in the living room. No...no in the bedroom. Nowhere else. No one else should see such a sight.

His hand shook as he slowly put the pictures back, his head thumping back against the bathroom door and he took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:15 am

Nothing.

She heard nothing for awhile, but she was much too caught up in her own lamenting of being unable to do anything about this! He was looking at the pictures, and he would see the...the...

Her face was burning from embarrassment. She wanted to roll away into a corner and rot! Locking herself up would be a futile effort! She...This was so embarrassing!

She...She'd taken those...those damn pictures...with Iyuki and being happy in mind, but...

Die...She would die...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:20 am

Iyuki stood after a few more uncalming moments, turned around and unlocked the door. He set the pictures on the counter, not wanting them bent or ruined at all by his actions soon and opened the door. He blinked a bit down at the dead woman...

"Muika?" What shall he do now...she seemed to have died from this. Should he wake her?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:22 am

Dead...she was dead, she didn't even have it in her to roll off to die somewhere more suitable. She was stuck in this hallway, she would rot away in her own hallway, people could just step over the corpse...

Door...

Hearing herself be addressed, she jumped slightly, a squeak almost coming up as she moved to sit up and look up at Iyuki. "M...M....m..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:27 am

Muika almost squeaked it seemed in her shock, sitting up just a bit... but that was not enough to save her. Not now. Iyuki's smile was rather familiar, his eyes a bit hooded as he bent down and scooped her up into his arms bridal style. Holding her to his chest gently but firmly, he leaned down to kiss her head before moving to carry her to the bedroom rather calmly.

She could feel his racing heart though. "You looked so lovely Muika. I...I rather liked the maid one."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:34 am

That...That look, he'd...he'd definitely seen them...

It wasn't...her imagination or anything, she'd never thought it had been, but... His look told her that he'd definitely, without a doubt, saw those damn pictures...

Her face was the brightest red as he gathered her up in his arms, her hand move to grasp the front of his clothing, she couldn't look up at him again like this...wouldn't attempt it...she was...way too flustered.

"M...mm..." Her response to his statement wasn't really a response at first, of...of course the maid one...of course... "Mm...th...that one..."

His...His heart was beating that fast!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:41 am

The bedroom wasn't far so Iyuki didn't have far to go luckily. His hand on her leg rubbed the soft skin a bit as he moved towards the bed as she made such flustered noises. How come when he got like this he became so confident? It...was such a problem but his mind was now settled on one track...

If Muika objected or said no he would definitely stop but...

Moving to the bed carefully, Iyuki gently crawled onto it with Muika in his hands, before settling on his butt with her still held. Shifting her a bit, he wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her back to his chest while his head settled on her shoulder near her ear. "Why did you hide them from me dearest? That was a bit mean..."

His voice was a soft whisper as he questioned, wondering why she woulld keep those from him if she could.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:47 am

More flustered noises escaped her, words extremely hard for her to manage as Iyuki entered with her in the bedroom before seating himself without having let her go.

"Mm!" Hi...Hidden them...that..that was... "I...It was...I got...s...shy about..."

Well, her assumption on her own reaction to his reaction hadn't been wrong, she could hardly even talk right now! With him holding and...and talking like this...

Wa...

Oh...ahaha...oh no, if...he...continued with this then he'd see...the...

Today was her death-day then? She...She was glad she'd discussed that Soul Society stuff earlier...then...ahaa...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:52 am

"But I would adore to see you like that... as well as shy like this. Its quite...saddening." Iyuki's voice was getting a bit lower as he spoke, his hands moving from just holding her to beginning to head for the edges of her sweater while the other settled on her leg and gently rubbed with his thumb.

"What if I had never gotten to see it? My life would be incomplete without that sweet smile. How did she ever get you to make it?" Iyuki pondered as his lips moved closer to her ear, his tongue darting out and gently licking the edge. His mind...was utterly gone now, entirely and utterly. There was a warm Muika in his arms and there would be not much stopping him short of her desire not to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:58 am

"Mm..." Her face couldn't get any redder, though if it were possible it would definitely be reddening further at his actions. He was...He was...like this...because of those pictures...

How had...

"I...It was a trick!" She quickly responded; how Miyako had gotten her to smile like that... It was a trick! A dirty trick! Iyuki...Iyuki couldn't know even if it was obvious in the picture how!

He...He had obviously not noticed meaning she was...s...safe...

Who was she kidding? Even if he didn't know...she would die today. She was fully aware of that!

"Mm!" He...He just licked-!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]   PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURATORRRRRY! [nsfw]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: